• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Kalos Journey... but not a normal one.

Amber
Amber nodded. For some reson, she couldn't stay jealous of Naga. Maybe it was just the electric loving side of her talking though. "You did amazing Ulia!"
"Toge!"(Of course, I did!)
Amber decided it was time to take off. "When everyone is ready, let's go!" She shouted. Hopefully, Jackson wouldn't ask for Naga to join their already large group.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Not what I expected, but okay, Isabelle thought.

“Well, let’s just get going. We’ve got to go now.” She said.

Well, Jackson would, knowing him. I’m not going to meddle on this one, Isabelle thought.

Eevee, Skitty, and Ralts decided to stay out of their Poké Balls, watching Naga and Jackson completely.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson blushed at the compliment from Naga when everyone rushed the weird man. Jackson actually felt helpless as he had sent pretty much all his Pokemon away to search. As things seemed to have calmed down, Jackson came to a conclusion. "Hey Naga, why do you join us? Since Cherry was targeted, that means you and her could still be in danger right? Well, if you join us, we'd have you back! ...T-That is if you want to..."

Jackson blushed towards the end as his Pokemon returned to him. His bug type army nodded as he returned them all. However, it seemed like Virus and Krakov wished to say out. Krakov noticed the new Vivillon. "Ah, I see our bug comrade turned into an Elegant Pattern. Great work malen'kiy tsvetok!"

(...God dammit, I need to wake up earlier... I missed a lot.)

She gave a sweet smile to Jackson. "Are you sure its alright? I don't want to be a bother if it is" she said sweetly as she returned Cherry for her safety. Silky smiled at Krakov. "Vivillion("One of the rarest patterns") Silky said. "I actually need to head to the Pokemon Center to grab Kitsune....um would you mind taking me there Jackson....you don't have to if you don't want to..." She shyly said softly blushing but gave a smile.-

Amber
Amber glared at Naga and Jackson. Of course, he would ask her! He was so clearly having a crush. She still couldn't understand her anger though. When did she get any feelings for him? The forest! When he followed her into the forest in her bad mood. That made sense, why she was so much more worried then she would be if they were Best Friends! She gritted her teeth. Oh how much she hated Naga right now. She won't say anything though, the last thing she wanted to do is to make him upset with her.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson blushed as he nodded with a big smile. "Sure thing... Oh wait!" Jackson stopped and realized something. He reached into his bag and pulled out his strange machine. "This is a Portable PC. My friend Bugsy gave it to me. Just enter your trainer number and you can access your PC from anywhere."

As Jackson smiled, hoping he was helpful, Virus groaned. "He's got it baaaaaaad." Krakov nodded. "Da. That is true. While this trainer is in my good books for having great comrade in Vivillon, it still a pain. Look at other girl." Virus turned to Amber before he groaned. "She doesn't understand she likes him... does she?" "Correct comrade. Do note that comrade Amber is two years younger. Still trying to understand feelings." Virus stopped and blinked. "...Huh. You know, for a crazy Vivillon, you're very wise." "Da."

(OCC: Oh, my word, I LOVE Krakov.)
Amber
She said yes, THEN he gave her access to his portable box. WHY! She turned to walk to the next town. She didn't want to see Naga or Jackson. How could he betray her like this? "Ulia, Volta, let's head to the next town. Maybe I'll feel like I can talk to both of them again then."

She gave a smile to Jackson bring gently grabbing the device. She put her trainer number in until the pc opened. She clicked Kitsune's Pokeball before it appeared in her hands. "Oh....hehe that's a cool device you have Jackson...thank you.." She said gently giving it back to him. She opened Kitsune's Pokeball as a Braxien appeared out. "Are you all better Kitsune?" "Braxien!" She smiled before she was returned to her Pokeball. "Alright lets go Jackson before we are left behind" she smiled before running up to catch with the others as Silky rested on her head again while Ribbon was on her shoulder. "Sorry for the wait, lets go" she smiled.

JC and Shadow smiled under their masks happy to have another comrade in the group but Shadow seemed to noticed Amber angry. He made be a kid still but he wasn't stupid and neither was his sister. He walked up to her gently placing his hand on her shoulder. "Just take a breath Amber, you don't want to say anything by mistake would you?" He advices her and he removed his mask for the moment his face revealed appearing rather handsome or a 15 year old boy. "Take a breath and you will be find" he said removing his hand from her shoulder.-

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
(OOC: I know, right?)

“You know, this will be an interesting one. You can’t deny it, right guys?” Skitty said. “Yeah, I mean, this’ll probably be an interesting one. I’m looking forward to this. And here goes Amber, going and going away.” Eevee said.

“Welp.. that happened quickly. Looks like we’ve got a triangle here, folks.” Isabelle said as
she got some more popcorn out of her bag and ate some.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson nodded at Naga as they followed the group. As they walked through Route 4, Jackson turned and rushed to the grass quickly. As Jackson returned to the group, he now had a Ledyba on his head. "Well... that's one more for the hive." Virus nodded as he approached the new teammate. "What's your name newbie?" The Ledyba smiled. "Marinette! Pleasure to meet you!"
--------------------------------------
Team:
Virus the Dustox [Male]
Royal the Combee [Female]
Tide the Wimpod [Male]
Whispy the Vivillon (Polar) [Male]
Jango the Vivillon (Monsoon) [Female]
Krakov the Vivillon (Tundra) [Male]
The Hive:
Butters the Butterfree [Female]
Buck Bumble the Beedrill [Male]
Pretty the Beautifly [Female]
Leaf the Burmy [Female]
Terra the Burmy [Female]
Steela the Burmy [Female]
aDrive the Burmy [Male]
Marinette the Ledyba [Female]

She saw the Ledyba and smiled sweetly. "Aw...she's cute...but I wonder what my last team member should be...." She asked herself as Silky watched her who was on her head. "I have to look more around Kalos...to see..."she smiled to herself before looking at Jackson. "Bug Pokemon seem to like you a lot don't they hehe"she said as Silky agreed but remained on Naga's head.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson rubbed the back of his head sheepily. "Well... My dream is to be a Bug-type gym leader in the future. I want to show everyone that Bug types aren't something to overlook. While they aren't always considered the strongest in strength, they known to be powerful in numbers. That's what Swarms and Hives are for... so they have other Pokemon to rely on. Marinette here is techinaclly my 14th Pokemon."

Jackson smiled as he remember Bugsy. "Actually, I was inspired by my home towns Gym Leader, Bugsy. While the other kids found me annoying, Bugsy trained me and taught me new things. I actually didn't know I could understand Bug Types until I came to Kalos. But now... I'm gonna take Kalos by storm!" Virus, Krakov and Marinette all smiled. Of course they would be assisting Jackson with his dream...

She smiled gently hearing his story. "I want to be a Pokemon Coordinator, but in Kalos they don't have one so I want to try battling with my coordinating skills....to see if I can improve on it....and well for me I was bullied for a different reason..." She thought of it for the moment but just gave a sad smile. "There are pretty bug types out there..like Butterfree and Beautifly along with Vivilion....so in a way I love bug types.."she added walking with him.-

Amber
Amber listened to what Shadow said and she was fine until she heard Naga giggling. Ugg that laugh made her blood boil. How could he like it? And now she is trying to make connections with him? She just couldn't stand it anymore. "I'm just going ahead of everyone alright! Jackson, you clearly don't need any company, so don't follow me with your new friend!" she yelled as she stormed off.

Zuo
He better not come here. I hope he doesn't come here.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“And this story took a turn, eh?” Eevee said as Isabelle walked along with the group.

“I’ll be right back, this will be a quick one.” Isabelle said to the group, as she ran in the direction Amber was heading. Isabelle’s Pokémon stayed with the group.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got you. You can stay hidden.” she said to Amber. Isabelle then ran off back to the group.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled at Naga as he was glad another person loved Bug Types. However, he then stared as Amber ran off. "...Did I do something wrong?" Jackson wasn't used to friends so seeing Amber mad made him feel worried. Does she actually hate me? Those thoughts lingered in his mind as Krakov landed on his shoulder. "I think she's just not used to all this... plus comrade she's just upset. Imagine if your best friend ignored you."

Jackson stopped then smiled. "Thanks Krakov." "Net problem, molodoy." "...Still don't know that language." Marinette jumped in. "It's Russian. It's a type of language in Kalos." "...So I have a Russian Vivillon... Alright."

Jackson turned to Naga before he sheepishly smiled. "Is it okay if I go check on Amber? I feel like I'm failing as a best friend..."

She looked to Jackson and gave a smile. "You can go and check on her, I don't mind. If something is wrong its always the right thing to make sure they are ok" she answered gently. "Go on, don't let me stop you".-

(OOC: Miraculous, simply the best, up to the test when things go wrong! For Marinette the Ladyba)
Amber
Amber had Volta, Zip, and Ampi guard her as she sat and talked to Ulia about her feelings. Pokemon were good at listening. "And that Naga oooooh, that Naga, he just LOVES her. Ever since he met her, he just stood there watching her. No more energy, no more racing. Just him and Naga. It's almost as if he forgot about me. I want to be standing by him and laughing. I want to enthuse about our newest catch. But no it's that Naga girl. It's all about her."
Zuo
Zuo trained with his pokemon.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson searched around for Amber as he tried to figure out what to do... then he remembered a certain Pokémon his mother gave him. “I’d never use them... but Amber would!”

As Jackson finally found Amber, he stopped. “Hey Amber... can I talk to you?”

Amber looked up. "S-sure." she answered. "Yes! He is talking to me, and Naga is nowhere in sight!" She thought.
"Maru." (You complain about he is all head over heels with Naga, and yet you are the same way about him)
"
Shinx."(At least most of the time she speaks clearly")

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson rubbed the back of his head. "...I'm sorry. I hadn't realized it, but I was accidentally ignoring you. I mean, you're my best friend! And here I was forgetting about you... so... I'm sorry." Jackson then smiled as he pulled out a Pokeball. "Actually, I do have something for you. See, my mother gave me a Pokemon before I left Johto, but I told her I was sticking to Bug-Types. But... since it's an Electric-Type..."

Jackson released the Pokemon and tossed the Pokeball to Amber. As Amber caught it, the Pokemon materialized. "Chinchou!" "She doesn't have a name... but I hope you like her!" Jackson the smiled as wide as he could.

However... off in the distance, Krakov and Virus facepalmed. Virus groaned. "Jackson, the Bug-Type human..." "His ability is Oblivious comrade." "...Exactly..."

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Isabelle was stalking the conversation between Amber and Jackson behind a bush while her and her Pokémon.

“The heck? Jackson is that freaking dense towards Amber?” Eevee questioned herself while whispering at the rest of the Pokémon.

“Can I facepalm myself millions of times?” Ralts questioned herself while whispering as well.

Eevee and Ralts facepalmed themselves so many times.

To be honest, I kinda think Jackson isn’t right to be shipped with anyone else, Isabelle thought.

Amber
Amber was both happy and disappointed at the same time. He gave her a Chinchou! But yet he friend zoned her. "Thanks! A lot!" she said, sounding pleased. "Now, no name, that won't do. How about Chini." All four of her pokemon glared and shook their heads. "Fine. What about Suna!"
"Chi Chi"
"Suna it is!" She placed Suna on the ground and hugged Jackson. "Thanks." "Hopefully that tells him how I feel." She thought.

Team Update:
Volta- Shinx, Female- LV 14
Ampi- Mareep, Male- LV 14
Zip- Pikachu, Male- LV 12
Ulia- Togedemaru, Female- LV 13
Suna- Chinchou, Female- LV 10

Zou
Zou watched from a distance. "And he called me dense."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson was suprised by the hug. He was sure it was only a friendly jester, but for some reason he found himself blushing. "N-No problem..." Jackson the coughed as he fought away the blush. "NOW! We should start heading towards the gym! I really need to train my team!" Jackson broke the hug before he thought all confused 'What was that?'

In the distance, Virus and Krakov were shocked. "...Holy shit." "Da comrade... she can escape the zone of friends!" "My GOD! It's possible!"

"I definitely need to train Suna up, try to catch her up with everyone. And Volta and Ampi only need one more level until they both evolve. So I'm gonna get training!" Amber said with a wink. "Yes! I did it I got a reaction out of him. He blushed. It's not over!" She thought. Ulia, Volta, and Ampi all jumped for joy. Their trainer still had a chance.
Amber went to train with her pokemon.
Team Update
Volta- Luxio, Female- LV 16
Ampi- Flaaffy, Male- LV 16
Zip- Pikachu, Male- LV 14
Ulia- Togedemaru*, Female- LV 15
Suna- Chinchou, Female- LV 14

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson nodded and waited for Amber to leave. "...What is wrong with me?" Virus and Krakov flew over as Jackson sighed. "Alright... we need to train... a lot! We're going to a rock gym, so we need to find counters." Suddenly, a Pokemon walked out of the flowers and Jackson stared in shock before he grinned. "...Perfect!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Team:
Virus the Dustox [Male]
Royal the Combee [Female]
Tide the Wimpod [Male]
Whispy the Vivillon (Polar) [Male]
Jango the Vivillon (Monsoon) [Female]
Krakov the Vivillon (Tundra) [Male]
The Hive:
Butters the Butterfree [Female]
Buck Bumble the Beedrill [Male]
Pretty the Beautifly [Female]
Leaf the Burmy [Female]
Terra the Burmy [Female]
Steela the Burmy [Female]
aDrive the Burmy [Male]
Marinette the Ledyba [Female]
??? the ??? [Male]

Amber walked up to Jackson after her training, Volta was nowhere in sight. "Guess what." She said holding two pokeballs. Ulia stood on her shoulder, waving her arms at the pokeballs. "Volta and Ampi evolved!" she shouted releasing her two pokemon.
"Lux"(this was totally her idea.)
"Baa"(I don't mind, she seems happy to reveal this to Jackson)
"Arn't they amazing! Look at Volta and her new mane. And Ampi is now PINK!"
"Baaa"(Why did you have to say that? I liked it when I was blue, can I turn blue again?)

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“Never been over.” Eevee said.

“Exactly, exactly, exactly.” Skitty said.

“Minus well get training. I literally have nothing better to do.” Isabelle said to herself as she walked in a different direction towards the next gym. However, she encountered Team Trident members bullying a child on the way.

“Give us your Pokémon!” a grunt yelled.

“And then you won’t be hurt!” a second grunt yelled.

“No... no.. I won’t!” the child screamed.

“Hey, can you guys shut the fuck up? Excuse my language, child, but I got this.” Isabelle said, going up to the grunts.

“Pfft... what can a puny girl trainer do to us..” the first grunt said.

“I’ll show you.” Isabelle said, directing a hard punch to the face towards one of the grunts that knocked him out for a second, soon letting out a loud yell for a second.

They didn’t say a word and soon ran away.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled as saw the two newly evolved Pokemon. "That's great... I actually have three Pokemon right here." He pointed to his new Ledian, Mothim, and Vespiquen. "Plus I have two more that... I'm gonna save. But for now, let's head to the next city, shall we? Because it looks like we're seperated from the group again..."

As Jackson returned the three newly evolved mons. Krakov then noticed something with his own grin. "So... comrade... it's just you and Amber?" "...Huh. I guess it is just me and Amber right now. So Amber, ready to move on?"

Amber recalled Ampi then nodded. She was going with just Jackson and her pokemon. That made her really happy. Volta walked beside Amber as she and Jackson went to the next town. "Nice day isn't it?" She said as they walked. Her cheeks went slightly pink as she walked with him.

JC and Shadow saw the others run off to train before they looked at each other. "We should train a bit more sis before we arrive in Cyllage city since Grant uses rock types"Shadow reminded her. "Good point brother then lets go" JC answered before they walked off to go train as Cyllage City was after route 8.

Naga was now alone as she sighed softly. "Alone again....like I always have been..." She said softly before Silky flew in front of her. "Vivillion?" She said. "I'll be alright Silky...I just feel something is wrong with me....maybe there is..
....there isn't....I just don't know..." Ribbon was concerned as well. "Eevee..." Ribbon then thought of something. "Vee! Eevee!(let's practice coordinate!)" She said. Naga seemed to understand what Ribbon was saying. "Oh I see...Ribbon alright lets train..." She said as she began coordinate training with her Pokemon. Silky had flew off to find Jackson and Amber as Naga told her so. She had found Jackson before she flew over. "Vivillion!("Jackson, wait up!") she called flying over to the other three Vivillion greeting them.-

Team Update

JC
Level 19:
Blue the Umbreon*(F)
Level 19: Tali the Fletchender (F)
Level 19: Flara the Braxien(F)
Level 19: Belle the Lucario(F)

Shadow
Level 19:
Sparkx the Jolteon(F)
Level 19: Grey the Frogedier(M)
Level 19: Akira the Litleo(F)

Naga
Level 19:
Ribbon the Sylveon
Level 19: Silky the Vivillion(F)(Elegant form)
Level 19: Cherry the Dedenne(F)
Level 19: Penelope the Furfrou(F)
Level 19: Kitsune the Braxien(F)

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“You know what, I’m kinda too ignored, so I minus well just.. well.. travel by myself for a bit. All of my Pokémon, return.” Isabelle said as she walked with her hoodie over her hair and hands in her hoodie’s pockets. She then sat on a bench, looking at her watch. The day had gone by fast, but it was around 5:00 now. She sighed for no reason as she was a bit paranoid.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson stopped as he turned to see Silky flying towards them. "Hey Silky! What's up?" Behind him, his three Vivillon greeted the new Vivillon. "Hello comrade!" Whispy simply waved. Jango suprised everyone as the Monsoon Pattered Vivillon talked with her southern accent. "Howdy Silky gal!"

Silky smiled. "Vivillion! ("Greetings all, I gotten a bit stronger and Ribbon evolved into Sylveon mostly the whole team....but I'm a bit worried about Naga..") she said flying next to Jackson worried a bit.-

Amber
"As long as Naga isn't here, the walk should be safe." Amber thought as Silky flew towards them. Hopefully, she could still spend some time with him before she shows up. She looked at Jackson. "He isn't thinking about looking for her, is he? I mean if she is injured, then it's fine, but just because her Vivillon showed up. I hope he won't leave just for that."

Zuo
He walked to the next town. There he saw Isabelle. "Hey, so you like the love triangle going on right now. Because it's a blast to watch."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
"It's great to hear you got stronger but you're worried about Naga? Hmm... Okay, lead the way." As Jackson's Vivillon's followed Silky, Jackson grabbed Amber's hand and gained a slight blush. "S-Silky is worried about Naga but I don't want to leave you behind... so... l-let's go!" Jackson then followed the Vivillon as he held Amber's hand and brought her along.

Krakov laughed before he smiled safly at Jackson. "Poor boy. He's dealing with so many emotions at once. As mother once said, 'Mozhno tol'ko tak mnogo'."

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
“Interesting, but somewhat disappointing at times. But, I mean, it’s sorta good, but I feel like both girls are just going on a fighting campaign against each other and it’s not going to stop at all..” Isabelle said.

Amber
Amber blushed when Jackson took her hand. Maybe she could make peace with Naga.
Zuo
"True, but I'm not here to talk about that. I've been watching you and your friends. Your friend takes good care of Ulia. I want to thank her for that." Zuo then walked to buy two thunder stones.

Silky stopped for the moment becoming irritated by a thought she had guessed. "Vivillion! ("Jackson could you ask Amber something for me before we meet up with Naga?") She asked him as she fluttered in mid air.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson stopped and got confused. "Uh... sure? What do you want me to ask Amber Silky?" Virus froze as he noticed what was going on. "Don't worry boss! I got this!" Virus then used Confusion and changed it to be a form of Psychic. "There... you, me and Amber are connected. If this is about what I think it is... don't mess with him just yet."