• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Journey through Kanto! (Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This RP will be based on the original region Kanto. You can have up to 2 characters, but not past the age of 14. Early people can get a Kanto starter, but not everyone. If everyone would be able to get a Kanto starter, then we would have Bulbasaurs, Squirtles and Charmanders running around the place.
Please follow the Pokecharms rules, I don't want them to take down the RP.
Character info is required, like this.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokémon: (Nothing high leveled since you just started your journey)

HERES MINE!

Name: Jack
Appearance: Jack has white skin and black hair. He usually wears black clothes, but if he don't its still dark colours on his clothes. He wears a necklace with a pokeball on it, and has a dark blue cap on his head.
Personality: He likes to battle, and he likes to be with friends. But he is usually alone, almost noone wants to hang with him. He will always try to protect the few friends he have.
Pokémon: Bulbasaur.

Here's the link to the roleplay: https://pokecharms.com/threads/a-journey-through-kanto.21078/

Last edited:
Name: Jessica (Jess) Summers
Appearance: she stands about 4'8. She has light pastel pink hair. She has light blue eyes. She tends to wear leggings and t-shirts most of them have bands on them. She also has a couple pair of boots she switches around quite a bit.
Personality: She is very sweet. Though sometimes she can have a bit of a temper if you push her too far. She hates to see others hurt.
Pokémon: Eevee (Johto starter.) Charmander (Kanto starter.)

Other: She had done some traveling in Johto before coming to Pallet town for a new beginning. She received an official starter from professor Oak.

Name:Miles.T Christian
Appearance:Miles is about 6 feet tall (maybe 5'5) and has blue hair that touches the bottom of his neck. He wears a green turtleneck vest with a collared vest and shirt underneath,he sports white gloves and has black shorts and black sneakers

Personality:Miles is a very social person who will do about anything to become a pokemon master,but he is very sensitive and hates to be alone. He is also the very paranoid person but is learning how to battle

Pokemon:Squirtle,eevee

Other:Miles eevee is from his Mom as a starting off gift,he (miles) likes to take notes especially after an evolution or a battle

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Glacier
Appearance: A redesigned version of his old Johto clothes: A grey shirt and sky blue jacket. Normal Blue jean shorts (Yes, those are a thing) and black tennis shoes with white socks as well as a necklace that's shaped like a Dragonair.
Personality: Glacier is a trainer that would accept challenges quickly but only if he thinks he's ready. He likes to look after his Pokemon to see if they're in top condition to Battle and to as well meet other Pokemon. Normally, he is a happy-go-lucky but he rarely has an angered state to use against anyone who upsets him.
Pokémon: Pichu (Johto Starter)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Zack L. Yeet
Appearance: with his glowing sky blue eyes and shining yellow / brown hair, Zack stand at 4 feet 10 inches. He weights 32 kilograms. He wears a green jacket with a t-shirt under saying "Hope you got potions because your facing the best here!"
Personality: a bright and colorful boy, always cheerful and there even in hard times
Charmander (M)
Eevee(F)

Last edited:
Name: Glacier
Appearance: A redesigned version of his old Johto clothes: A grey shirt and sky blue jacket. Normal Blue jean shorts (Yes, those are a thing) and black tennis shoes with white socks as well as a necklace that's shaped like a Dragonair.
Personality: Glacier is a trainer that would accept challenges quickly but only if he thinks he's ready. He likes to look after his Pokemon to see if they're in top condition to Battle and to as well meet other Pokemon. Normally, he is a happy-go-lucky but he rarely has an angered state to use against anyone who upsets him.
Pokémon: Pichu (Johto Starter)
Great! Accepted. Sorry for responding late.

Name: Zack L. Yeet
Appearance: with his glowing sky blue eyes and shining yellow / brown hair, Zack stand at 4 feet 10 inches. He weights 32 kilograms. He wears a green jacket with a t-shirt under saying "Hope you got potions because your facing the best here!"
Personality: a bright and colorful boy, always cheerful and there even in hard times
Froakie (M)
Eevee(F)
Also nice, but could you please change your Froakie into a Pokemon that lives a bit closer to Kanto, from maybe Johto or Hoenn? If you really don't want to then that's the ONLY pokemon you will be allowed to have from a region that far away.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Also nice, but could you please change your Froakie into a Pokemon that lives a bit closer to Kanto, from maybe Johto or Hoenn? If you really don't want to then that's the ONLY pokemon you will be allowed to have from a region that far away.

I'll leave froakie...

Yeeting myself in kanto even tho i should be in kalos..

It's only the starters this apply for though, as you might have seen in the Roleplay both Jess and Glacier have a Pichu, and you can still keep your Eevee. (By starters I mean real starters like Bulbasaur, Squirtle, etc.)

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
The reason Glacier said that he thinks Pichu is stronger is....from a reference to another game.

Well technically the charmander starter for a new trainer is still at the lab. The charmander that Professor Oak gave to Jess was reserved for her. I was thinking Oak had two Charmanders and Jess had him keep one for her. So the one in the lab is still on the table.

Sorry about that. I thought I had said that before. Also are we just doing gyms or can we make appearances in contests as well. If not then it is ok. I just thought it might be fun to add a bit of fun to the rp.

Name: Rachel Penman
Appearance: Rachel has golden-brown hair that is down and stops halfway down her back. She has stern blue-grey eyes and thin lips. She stands at about 4'3 and is Caucasian.
Rachel is commonly found wearing a pink shirt with a grey sweater-vest over it. She has skinny blue jeans and white tennis shoes. A stuffed grey backpack is always upon her back. She has pink glasses.
Personality: Rachel is a learner. She loves learning new things and can usually be found with her nose in a book. She is a strategist and will use a pokemon's weakness against them. She tends to brush off her intelligence and is very imconfident. She is also very clumsy. Rachel doesn't say much due to the fact she is very shy.
Pokémon: Sandshew F (Sandy)

Cool thanks I wanted to get the go ahead before I done anything. Jess might try and con Jack into being in a contest. I think it would be funny if she did.

I think would suck tho. I mean if he would've had an Milotic then he maybe would've been good. Milotic is my 4:th favorite Pokemon as well, right after Sceptile.

I love Milotic. Well maybe that is why she gets him into the contest. To broaden his knowledge of moves and other ways to use them. It could be like a learning experience for him.

I tried to use my Milotic in a contest in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and it went pretty well, but she was way better off battling. Milotic isn't that bad in battles either.

Nope. She is one of my favorites. My main character Sarah has one. I love the way the combos work with her moves. Like a hydro pump and ice beam. It could freeze an opponent or it could create a beautiful cascade of water all around.

I think I know why Milotic didn't do that well in the contest, since the only beautiful moves she had was Ice Beam with an appealing of 1 and Surf, with an appealing of 2. But with a base stat total of 540 she is a really good fighter as well.

Yeah well in rps it is not about stats it's more about how you use the move then anything. It is more like anime in that regard.

And is it weird that I usually teach surf to my water type starter if I have one? (In the games.) I mean it's not a bad HM unlike alot other, since it attacks directly, not a two turn attack, AND has an attack power of 90. (Before gen 6 95 I'm pretty sure.)

Status
Not open for further replies.