• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Journey through Kanto! (Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started. Everyone if is in one or two places. We have a group in Veridian Forest and a group on Route 1. Everyone had just gotten their pokedex and pokeboxes.

Go right ahead and use him. Though you will need to add a bit to the character sheet when you post him. Also make sure you fit the theme of the RP.

Ah sh*t, the roleplay has about 200 messages or something, so it would be hard for me to join in. I'm gonna try to figure something out, so if I post it will probably be tommorow when I can be on my computer, right now I'm on my phone.

Okay, but I still feel more comfortable on my computer, and right now I don't have it available. I can use it tomorrow so I will most likely post then.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Hey sorry I haven't posted anything recently guys, I had a long vacation that I forgot to mention ahead of time. Could someone fill me in on what's going on? I skimmed the discussion and it seems like the guys my character's with are all in Pewter City, and there's going to be a Pokemon Performance held there.

Status
Not open for further replies.