• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Journey through Kanto! (Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not bad if that is your only water pokemon. If not the sometimes can find a better move. It's ok I am more like the type to come up with things that would appear in the anime.

Ok. I'm a competitive player in the games and my water type starters is usually the only water type Pokemon I have. Do you want me to tell you My Greninja's moves in X and Swampert's moves in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire?

I had my Garchomp slaying everything. At the fire type Elite Four (I forgot her name) I just earthquaked everything besides her Talonflame which I took out with one Surf from my Greninja.

Me either. Lol. I am going to go. I am working on an rp that I will be setting up soon. I have to come up with a character sheet for it.

I am doing a Pride Flag Romance Contest. I have not figured out the name. What it basically is a contest of teams of two. Characters are based off of 8 flags. Two characters for each flag. No repeated pokemon on the same team. Romance is allowed if the first contest goes well I might let the rp continue into a journey following the different trainers.

Well I was thinking if we needed an announcer I might allow someone to do that part if they wanted. Also if you read the rp it might give you ideas on how to rp contests if you want to.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Name: Melanie
Appearance: Melanie has long brown hair that is slightly wavy. She is usually wearing her favorite teal sweatshirt and some kind of tank top. She also has large blue glasses and small earrings that resemble Sylveon's bows. She wears any kind of jean shorts.
Personality: She makes friends easily, but it very self-conscious. She dreams of becoming a Pokemon Performer/Coordinator to help her overcome this. She is very protective of her friends and isn't afraid to stand up for what she thinks is right.
Pokemon: Torchic (If that's ok? If not, I can do something else)
Other: She moved to Kanto from Hoenn just after getting Torchic, because her father got a new job in the region.

Accepted. And yes Torchic is okay since i set the limit to Pokemon from Hoenn. If you want to find wild Johto/Hoenn Pokémon in the wild it should atleast be pretty rare.

Well depending on the pokemon I will end up with a hoenn pokemon. It has been one of my favorite regions so it will make an appearance on my team.

Name: Marshall P.
Appearance: Messy Light brown hair, dark brown eyes, fair skin, freckles, has glasses, black shirt and jeans, converse, pikachu hat
Personality: Positive traits: Understanding, loves Pokémon, encourages people to do good things, determined. Negative traits: stubborn, competitive, sometimes overconfident, often gives people the cold shoulder
Pokémon: Bagon (Draco, M)

Name: greg james
Appearance: is a tall young boy that wears only green clothes and shoes with pale skin
also he has a green hat and green hair under that hat. has green eyes for apperence
Personality: is a quite person with no friends and is a kind boy that takes care of people's pokemon for personality negative personality like has memory problems and hate fire types
Pokémon: treeko (if not taken)

Last edited:
so do I have permission to talk in the rp now @CrazyWolf ?
just to make sure
and also my character is a silent one so you won't get much talk out of him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.