• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Journey through Kanto! (Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please edit your post, you need to write more than one line or else the RP might get taken down. Please read the rules if you are going to participate in the RP.

its not i'm just a new person to this site also i'm not good at writing paragraths since I have a hard time to see how long one is

Still you need to write more than one line. Read the rules before you post. Do not post anything more before you've read the rules.

My character has no reason to be in a Pokemon Center. SHe refuses to start on her Pokemon Journey. I think you'll understand why if you took a look at my bio...

Like I said, she has no wish to be a trainer... I have a different plan for this little bookworm! It is amazing and I'm surprised that this choice is often overlooked! @EmoKitty21 Remeber Sera? Kinda like her...

GET MEGA EVOLUTION OUT OF YOUR HEAD! I NEED PERMISSION TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT! REREAD THE RULES! Ahem- sorry for my outburst. I really don't want this thread taken down due to someone not reading the rules. Besides, Sycamore already has field. Also, studying only two types won't really do anything...

Name: Jade
Appearance: She has stunning green eyes. Long blond hair that reaches the middle of her back. She is seen wearing a black tank top and a green plaid shirt over that. She also tends to wear black skinny jeens and green converse. She has a messenger bag that she prefers over a backpack.
Personality: She is a bit of a tomboy. She loves to be outside. She is most of the time trying to get her best friend to spend more time outside instead of stick her nose in a book.
Pokémon: Growlithe and Spoink.
Other: She was born in Sinnoh before her parents moved her to Kanto. She raised Growlithe and Spoink from an egg. Well to be more correct she was raised with them seeing as she tends to be juat as hyper as them.

Last edited:
I already see one of their conversations

Jade: *runs up to Rachel* Come on! Let's go out near Mt. Moon!
Rachel: *Pretends she doesn't hear*
Jade: *Grabs Rachel by the wrist* Come on!
Rachel: Fine. *Brings book with her*
Love her, as you can tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.