• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Journey Through Kalos - Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euclides regained his consciousness, getting up slowly, his hair was completely spiked, he walked towards the bathroom, picking up his special shampoo and his comb, he slowly washed up his hair, it got soft again.

After traveling all the way down to Route 5, he released his Pidgey, as it flew up, searching for new Pokémon, as he got knocked down by a Pokémon, as the Pidgey fell down, a strange Pokémon came down with it's arms crossed, Euclides instantly thought it was X-Scissor due to the Pokémon's stance, he looked at it with a curious face, since it was blocking the sunshine, it's body was completely black, Euclides waited until it came down, screaming : "PIDGEY! AVOID THE X-SCISSOR AND WE WILL SEE WHAT IS THAT!" Pidgey flew to the left side, as the Pokémon hit the ground, tons of sand flying around, blinding Euclides, but not even incommoding Pidgey due to it's higher vision. As the sand fell down, the Pokémon was revealed, Euclides entered in a shock, since he recognized it... IT WAS A GLIGAR! "...!!! I NEED TO CATCH THIS ONE! PIDGEY! ATTACK IT WITH PECK!" Pidgey : KURO! KUROKOOO!!! The Pidgey went towards it, pecking it's body many times, as the Gligar responded with an Iron Tail that sent Pidgey away from it, Pidgey got up, flying towards it and pecking it again, but the Gligar once again hit it with it's iron-hard tail, making it hit a tree, completely fainted. Euclides retrieved his Pokémon... "GH! THAT ONE IS SURELY STRONG!" He dug into his shoulder bag, pulling out a Pokéball, sending out Pikachu! "PIKACHU! I CHOOSE YOU! IT'S YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE!!!" The Pikachu got into stance, looking at Gligar, which flew up to her, hitting her with it's tail, making her fly away, as she landed, Euclides dug deep into his bag, pulling out a Pokéball, throwing it towards Gligar. It hit it's head, spinning two times before completely breaking. "UGH!? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!" Pikachu : PIKA PI! PIKA!!! "PIKACHU! USE IRON TAIL!" Pikachu : PIKA! PIKA PIII! The Pikachu ran towards Gligar, front flipping some inches away from it, slamming it's hardened tail onto it's head, making Gligar fall, as it fell down, Euclides threw another Pokéball at it. It spun 3 times, staying still... But! For Euclides' surprise! It broke completely once again, as the Gligar went towards Euclides, slamming it's pincer on his head, Euclides tried to block it, but he got flung back, as he got up, the Gligar came towards him, Euclides reacted with a punch right on it's gut, causing it to fall down fainted. As it fell down, Euclides threw a Pokéball at it, it spun 3 times, the Gligar successfully being caught!

Euclides placed his hand onto his head, walking back to Camphrier town, he went towards the PokéCenter, entering it, his forehead seemed to be harmed, he sat beside Sylvie, leaning his head onto the wall, he was really tired, his Gligar suddenly went out of the PokéBall on
it's own, slamming it's pincer on Euclides' head once again, causing him to fall, his eyes twirling, he had fainted completely! The Gligar laughed a bit, it didn't understand that Euclides was actually harmed... It then looked down at Sylvie, sticking it's tongue out and screaming. Gligar : GLIGA!!! GLIGARRRR!

@SylvieThePokemonTrainer

Sylvie jumped and shrieked a little in surprise when a Gligar screamed and stuck its tongue out at her, noticing that Euclides was there and the Gligar had knocked him out. "Oh geez, what the heck?" Sylvie murmured in shock as she stood up from sitting on the couch and stared at Euclides. "Did you knock him out?" She asked Gligar in shock as she raised her eyebrow to Euclides. Nurse Joy saw and came out from the room behind the counter, facepalming and shaking her head at Euclides and the Gligar. "Deary me," She muttered a bit crossly.

"Excuse me?" She called to Sylvie, her polite smile back on her face. Sylvie turned to her with a hopeful grin. "Is Muffin better?" She asked excitedly, and Nurse Joy replied with a nod. Sylvie smiled cheerfully as Nurse Joy came out from behind the counter and handed her Muffin, who was grinning up to Sylvie happily. "Thank you so much, Nurse Joy!" She exclaimed with glee, Nurse Joy nodding and smiling before going back to the healing room. Sylvie hugged Muffin happily, beaming at her as Muffin did the same. "Are you okay now?" She asked with a grin, Muffin responding with a nod as Sylvie forgot all about Euclides AND Jake, and hugged Muffin again, still beaming.

"He's supposed to be alright, but it's not gonna be until late tonight." Halt replied. "He had a very big fight today." He thought back to his battle with team psyc. It was quite the fight for Monferno.

Euclides slowly woke up, looking around. "aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! MY HEAD!!!!!" He held his head, tightening the grip harder and harder, he was almost crying, passing through a massive headache after getting knocked out by Gligar. He got up, jumping on the couch, his Gligar flying up to him, patting his head. Gligar : Gliga! Gligar! :( "Aghh!!! That little guy is actually strong! I wonder what he would do if he really meant to hurt me!!!!!" Gligar : GLIGAAA!!! :D His tail started to rise, as it wrapped Euclides, Euclides' skin color changed from pastel brown to WHITE! He started to scream Like a Crazy as his Gligar started to hug him, then he dropped Euclides', which was completely shocked, Gligar started to laugh, going back to it's Pokéball on it's own!

After everything, Euclides was back to normal, just with a slight headache... He looked at Halt, saying :
"Hey! Do you want to battle me?" He smirked, pulling out a Pokéball.

"It's a bit late though," Sylvie interrupted Euclides' battle request to Halt. "It's almost completely dark outside, look! And we should all find a hotel," She argued, thinking 'It's better safe than sorry' as she hoped Euclides would listen. In all honesty, Sylvie was quite scared of the dark - Muffin was too, also hoping Euclides would take back the battle request as she clung to Sylvie, hugging her still.

"Yea, and Monferno's not out yet. He is the main on my team, other than my new guy. But he's not really trained up to battle yet." Halt said in reply. "How about tomorrow, after the showcase?"

"Aww! Ok! I got a hotel already, I will head to my room so I can rest properly... I hope Pikachu doesn't do anything this time. Hm? Oh! Ok! I got you! So then, tomorrow, after the showcase!" He weaved, waking out the PokéCenter, his Gligar closing it's pincers on his shoulders, flying towards the Hotel, landing right infront of it. "Oh! Thank you! Gligar!!!" It went back to it's Pokéball after everything, Euclides then entered the hotel, heading to his room, as he arrived there, he took out his shoes, setting his bag down and placing his cap on the table, heading to the bedroom, hopping on the bed and resting.

Winter nodded, following behind. She gazed at the pokeball clutched in her hands. One step forward on my journey, She thought.

She sighed, glancing up at the darkening sky. Winter thought about where they were going to stay for the night as she kept walking, and she almost walked straight into a tree. She had caught herself, though.

@VIcc125

Jake Looked at Sylvia as he said. "We can Spend the night here. I'm sure Nurse Joy won't mind." While Jake was talking, his Litwick Grabed a Berry out of Jake's Bag and went down his Arm and Got on to Sylvia's Arm And Looked at her Eevee Waving the Berry in The Eevee's Face

Euclides woke up, he went right towards the bathroom, hopping in the bath after taking his clothes off, he started to take a warm and good bath... After some minutes, he got up, noticing that his clothes were all dirty and stinky, he then started to play basket with the dirty clothes and the open shoulder bag, he ended up missing all the clothes. He then picked up the new ones, wearing them, zipping the hoodie up

*Buuuurmp*

He then placed his cap on his head, wearing the shoulder bag, walking out of his house.

He went out to roam around the Route 5 and train his Pidgey, as he slipped it's Pokéball out, throwing it forwards, the Pidgey coming out. It flew towards a group of Fletchlings, Euclides screaming : "PIDGEY! KEEP USING WING ATTACK ON EVERY FLETCHLING!!!" Pidgey : KUROOO! KUROKOOOROOOO!!!! It flew towards them, as the group of Fletchlings responded with an Ember, it was counter after counter and attack after attack, the Fletchlings were almost beaten up, as a Fletchlinder landed down, the Fletchlings flying towards their nest, the Fletchlinder went towards Pidgey, attacking it with Wing Attack, the Pidgey responded with a Peck, after Euclides' order, the Fletchlinder went back, as it flew towards Pidgey, pecking it's head, causing it to fall down. The Fletchinder hopped on Pidgey, pecking it's head simultaneously, as it just ended up laying on the ground, not even moving one muscle. The Fletchinder, as a wild Pokémon, thought it was dead, but the Pidgey started to move it's wings, as it went towards Talonflame, Euclides looked at it in a shock, the Pidgey hitting the Talonflame's gut with a headbutt, without Euclides' order! The Talonflame got flung back, trying to get up, but it ended up fainting.... As the HORDE of Fletchlings came down towards Pidgey, pecking it many times, until it was fainted.... Or was it really fainted? The Pidgey got up, as it's body started to glow, the Fletchlings flew to many different directions, as the Pidgey stopped glowing, it was really damaged, as it fell to the ground.... Euclides ran up to it picking it up. "Everything is going to get alright, buddy!" He kissed the Pidgey, which responded with a friendly peck on Euclides' nose.

Euclides went to the Pokémon center, holding it's Pidgey, handing it to Nurse Joy, since it's a tiny Pokémon she entered the room, telling Euclides, which was with a new outfit, to wait a bit. During that time, he went up to Sylvie, Halt and Jake, sitting beside Jake, waiting for his Pidgey to come back.
"Huumm... How are things? Guys?," He said.

@SylvieThePokemonTrainer @Zman890 @Glaceon trainer

Jason trudged into Camphrier Town with a yawn. It wasn't really all that late, but the day had been a long and eventful one. He just wanted to get to the Pokemon Center, request a trainer room, and crash for the rest of the night. Tomorrow he would relax and catch the Showcase, and depending on how late that went, he and Winter could decide whether to press on to Cyllage City, or stay another night.

But he had to find the Pokemon Center first.

He turned to Winter, "Do you know where the Pokemon Center is? I'm beat, and I just wanna grab a room for the night."

@Winterr

Sylvie looked up tiredly and waved with an exhausted grin. "Hi," She murmured sleepily, Muffin the same. "I'm going off to find a hotel, I'm exhausted," She told Halt, Jake and Euclides, and she got up straight after she said that and trudged out of the Pokemon Center slowly, noticing a hotel in the distance.

She walked through Camphrier City clutching Muffin, terrified because it was so dark. She quickly slid through the double doors of a hotel and quickly waddled up to the front desk, Muffin looking very frightened but calming down after they got into the hotel. After booking a room for the night, she and Muffin went up the elevator to Floor Five and unlocking the door to their room, they entered, Muffin jumping out of Sylvie's arms.

"C'mon," Sylvie mumbled, flopping onto the bed, flicking the lamp off and going straight to sleep, Muffin also fast asleep right next to her.

"Oh, and she is gone.. Ok, I guess I should go as well, goodbye, Jake! Goodbye, Halt!" He got up from the couch, getting out of the Pokémon center.

As he went through the Camphrier city, he looked around, his Gligar closing it's eyes and entering it's Pokéball on it's own. He looked around once again, pulling the door inwards, walking towards the elevator, going up to the 2nd floor, walking towards his room... He picked his key up, placing it inside it's socket, spinning it some few times, the door opening, he ran towards the bedroom, taking his shoes and socks off, hopping on the bed, closing his eyes.

He had a lot of things in his mind, but the main thing was.... Gligar could evolve??? He never heard of it's second form, but still, he was trying to think of a way to evolve it.

Jake Waved bye to Sylvia as she walked into the Darkness. After she was gone he realized he need a Place to stay as well. He was going to stsy at the Pokèmon Center, but decided not to. He Put his Litwick on his shoulder as he Walked outside using his Litwick Flame fof light. After Walking for a While he found an Hotel. He went inside and got a Room key, went up the Elevator, and Walked into his Room. He Looked around a bit before Laying down on his bed Falling asleep as soon he touched the Bed withis Ekans still on his Arm and his Litwick on the Bed side Table.

Euclides woke up for the fourth time, he placed his feet on the ground gently, walking towards the living room. He picked up his shoes, sitting down on the couch, shoving his feet on the sockets, tying the shoelaces, getting up from the couch, walking to Croconaw, picking it up and carrying it towards the door.

Ater getting out, he went towards the Route 5, meeting Winter and Jason, grinning. "Haha! What a surprise! How are you two?," He said.

@Winterr @Vlcc125

She shook her head. "No, I have no idea where it is." Winter turned, hearing Euclides. "Oh, hi, I'm good," She said, dipping her head.

"Do you by any chance happen to know where the Pokemon Center is around here?" Winter asked him. We need a room or two there." She grabbed her water bottle from her backpack, opening it and taking a few sips. She finished the water bottle and added with a shrug, "And I have to throw this away."

@Sukoku @VIcc125

"Oooh! You've talked to the right person! Follow me," He said, opening a grin and walking away, hoping she would come with him, while he walked, he was thinking of how the Showcase would be, he was worried but happy at the same time, things were a bit strange for him.

After arriving, he turned back, pointing to the entrance. "This is the Pokémon Center," He said, waiting for her to enter to resume his life.

@Winterr

She beckoned for Jason to follow, and then followed quickly, Flare speeding behind her.

When they made it, she nodded. "Thanks." She entered the Pokemon Center, letting out a long sigh. She yawned, tired from the long day. The day just seemed to drag on for so long to her.

@Sukoku @VIcc125

Jason plodded in behind Winter, at a slow pace, that Quilava seemed to match. He let out a yawn and approached the front desk, asking for a room with two beds. Nurse Joy handed him two key cards, one of which he held out for Winter to take from him, before he began to walk down the hallway to the trainer rooms.

He reached the door that was to be their room, and slid his key card in the slow. It opened with mechanical beep, and Jason trudged in before collapsing, backpack, shoes, and all, onto one of the beds. Quilava curled up on his pillow, and yawned at him.

"Yeah, me too buddy. I'm beat."

@Winterr

Euclides looked in, closing his hand and moving it back, muttering a "Yeah!", walking away.

He entered the Route 5, pulling a Pokéball from his pocket, throwing it forwards, as his Pidgey came out, Euclides looked at it, shouting:
"PIDGEY! SEARCH FOR WILD POKÉMON!" Pidgey: KURO!!! KUROKOOOOOORUUUUKO!!!! It flew away, rolling it's piercing eyes around, searching for it's next enemy. It spotted a wild Chingling, flying down to it, Euclides, noticed the Pidgey's dive, running up to the place it was, noticing the little Bell Pokémon. "WOW! IT'S A CHINGLING! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I NEED THAT ONE!" Euclides pulled out a Pokéball from his pocket, throwing it towards the Chingling, but it was stopped by something! As the Pokéball fell down, Euclides tilted his head, looking at the Chingling with a confused expression, walking up to it, the Chingling looking at him, emitting a loud sound, Euclides walked back, as well as Pidgey, Euclides rapidly placed his hands on his ear, closing his left eye, saying: "Agh! This Chingling looks angry!" Euclides fell down, looking at it, as the Chingling went up to him, stopping the annoying sound. Euclides got up, patting it's head, the Chingling uttering a cry. Chingling : Chin!!! Pidgey : Kuro???? KUROKO!!!!! The Pidgey suddenly flew up to Euclides, pecking his head, multiple times, Euclides looked at it, as the Pidgey opened it's right wing, moving it forwards, as a form of saying "Come on! Follow me!".

Euclides followed the Pidgey, as they met a girl, she was really sad, but, as she looked at Chingling, her expression changed instantly, as she ran towards it, hugging it, she started to cry, kissing it many times, as she stopped kissing it, she turned to Euclides, noticing that he had a Pidgey, as she noticed it, she opened a devilish smile, pointing forwards, saying :
"Come on! Chingling! Attack the Pidgey with Psychic!" "WHAT?!", Euclides said, as the Chingling looked at Pidgey, moving it's hands forwards, sending a multi-color beam at the Pidgey, which managed to dodge without Euclides' order, flying up. "Hey! Pidgey! You're alright???" Pidgey: KURO!!! KUROKOOO!!! The Pidgey nodded yes, as it opened a smile. "HEY! PIDGEY! COME DOWN WITH A PECK AT THE CHINGLING!!!!" Euclides exclaimed, the Pidgey going down towards Chingling. "DODGE IT, CHINGLING!!!" The girl said as the Chingling tried to escape, but it got hit by the peck of furious Pidgey! It would be slammed down to the ground, getting up, looking at the Pidgey with an angry expression, as the girl said: "Now, use Headbutt!" The Chingling nodded yes, going towards the Pidgey, slamming it's head on the Pidgey's body, Pidgey got flung back, hitting Euclides, which managed to catch it, patting it's head, pointing to the Chingling. "NOW, PIDGEY! USE WING ATTACK 4 TIMES!" Pidgey: KUROOOOO!!! The Pidgey flew up to the Chingling, slamming it's wing on it's head, flying up, the Chingling got sent back, as the Pidgey came down with another Wing Attack, sending it down to the ground, the Chingling ended up fainted, as the girl looked at it, retrieving the Chingling. looking at Euclides with an angry face, running towards him "YOU WILL PAY!" She exclaimed, as Euclides smirked, the girl getting knocked down by another Wing Attack, the girl ended up all dirty, as she looked up at Euclides "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT! NOW I WILL NEED ANOTHER DRESS FOR TOMORROW'S CONTEST!" She exclaimed, getting up, walking away, her Chingling following her. "Good job, Pidgey!" Pidgey: Kuro!!! Kuroko! It slammed it's beak against Euclides' head as a sign of friendship. Everybody ending up happy! But the girl and her Chingling.

Euclides walked back to the Hotel room, he was really tired, this time, he went up to his room and actually slept, he was so tired that his sleeping issue basically didn't hit him this time!

TIME SKIP TIME!
Sylvie woke up with a yawn and noticed her head was hanging an inch to the floor as she quickly lifted her head up and hopped out of bed enthusiastically, checking the clock on the wall - 8am. Muffin continued to snooze where Sylvie's feet previously were, and so she quietly tiptoed over to her bag and changed into her normal clothes, brushing her hair, slipping some socks and her shoes on, going to the bathroom and brushing her teeth and having a quick snack of a sandwich she found deep in her bag. She then grinned happily and quietly walked over to Muffin, her mind filled with excitement knowing that she would soon be participating in a showcase. She gently shook Muffin who groaned crossly before slowly opening her eyes, trying to wake Muffin up.
"Wake up you sleepyhead," She giggled, continuing to shake Muffin before she finally got up and rolled onto the floor with a thud, the blanket wrapped around her. Muffin shook the blanket off herself and looked up at Sylvie with a grumpy pout. "Today's the day of the showcase you dummy, so cheer up!" She giggled, rushing out of the hotel room and down the elevator, straight into the lobby while Muffin went out the room slowly and took the next elevator down, slowly trudging up to her. Sylvie picked her up and swung her around with a little girly squeal as she darted outside into the outside world, the sun shining down on her as she ran through Camphrier Town and into the Pokemon Center. "Guys! Today it's the showcase! Well, not guys - Halt! Jake!" She shouted eagerly, a grin on her face as Muffin yawned in her arms.

Jake Woke up to a Loud noise in his Ear. He Looked over Where the Noise was coming from and it was his Litwick Yelling in his Ear. He Pushed him away as he got up and did the necessary things he needed to do. Do his Hair, bush is Teeth, take a Shower, get dress, Ect. Once he was done with that he went ahead and made him and his pokemon something to eat. Then when he was done with that he Cleaned up before heading out. When he Walked out of the Hotel he saw Sylvia, Yelling his Name. He walked up to her and said. "Moring. And why are you calling my name?"

Sylvie turned around with an expression of confusion, Muffin grumpily trying to go back to sleep in her arms. "Oh, sorry! I thought you were staying here?" She asked, shaking Muffin slightly as she dozed off multiple times in her arms. She noticed out of the corner of her eye through a window in the Pokemon Center a couple people setting up the massive hall in the town, and she grinned excitedly, assuming they were setting up the Showcase.

Euclides got up, staring at the wall clock, noticing that it was already 8AM, he hopped out of the bed, his expression changing instantly to a worried one, as he quickly sat down on the couch, getting his clothes on, running out of his hotel, going down to the lobby.

As he walked around, he noticed a big hall on the town, instantly realizing it was the showcase hall. His Gligar suddenly came out of his Pokéball, slamming it's pincer on his back, Euclides fell to the ground, as the Gligar started to laugh, flying up to him, picking him up and flying towards the Pokémon Center, throwing him inside it, then entering, Euclides looked around, noticing that his friends were all in there, as he opened a grin, saying: "Hello!!!" Gligar: Gliga!!!

Halt was still asleep when Sylvie screamed his name. He rolled out of his bed, and got dressed in some decent clothes, a pair of green jeans, and a white shirt. Halt was awake till around 1:30 before Monferno was allowed out. Monferno was sleeping on a chair in the room, and climbed up when Halt got up. Together, they walked outside of the room, to half see people there waiting. "Morning." Halt said, half awake.

"Hi!" Sylvie exclaimed to Euclides happily. "Hi Gligar!" She added, waving cheerfully. Then when Halt came in, Sylvie grinned excitedly as she waved at him. "Good morning! Great morning!" She exclaimed enthusiastically, maybe a bit too eager for the Showcase. "Is Monferno okay now?" She asked kindly, Muffin yawning loudly in her arms - she was just being grumpy and exaggerating how tired she was - she was nearly fully awake but she was just mad at Sylvie for waking her up more early than she usually did.

"Hello!!! How is it going? Is Muffin alright?" Euclides asked, getting kicked away by his Gligar, which looked down at the Eevee, sticking it's tongue out and closing it's eyes, rising it's pincers and slamming them against each other many times. Gligar: GLIGAR!!!!! GLIGAAA!!! It exclaimed, flying towards Muffin and attempting to lick it's face.

"Yeah, Muffin's fine. Grumpy with me though," She giggled as she watched Muffin, now on the floor, leap away from the Gligar with a disgusted glare and hiss viciously like a cat before crossly jumping back into Sylvie's arms, forgetting about acting grumpy with her as she frowned down at the Gligar, thinking of it as some kind of gross purple spider.

"Monferno's fine. But I don't think I'll ever get rested up again." Halt replied, rubbing his eyes. Monferno was more awake than Halt, and shook him as he started to fall back asleep.

"Awwwwwww!!!" Euclides placed his hand on his forehead, the Gligar flying up, hitting the roof of the Poké Center, then kicking it, causing itself to go down, it crossed it's arms in a 'X' pattern, as they started to shine, it tried to hit Muffin with them. Gligar thought it was just trying to play with the Eevee, but it was about to harm it!

Muffin growled at it fiercely and loudly, backing away from it in a threatening position, acting like it was about to use Swift when really the furious Eevee just wanted some peace and to be left alone. Sylvie didn't notice what was going on between Gligar and Muffin and frowned sympathetically to Halt. "I know what that feels like," She muttered in reply, remembering the time Muffin kept her up all night long being annoying and acting like every time Sylvie laid down to try to go to sleep there was a Beedrill at the window, and when Sylvie ignored her she would jump on her head.

The Gligar noticed that the Eevee was about to use Swift, as it stopped it's current attack, looking at it and saying: Gligar? Gliga? Or basically: "Hmm? What is going on?". The Gligar then landed, looking at the Eevee with it's tongue still out. It then jumped two times, waiting for the Eevee's response. While that happened, Euclides, still on the ground, started to get up, slowly.

Halt walked over to the group, and sat down on a chair. "So, are you prepared for the show? I hope you practiced your act." He said to the performer of the group. Monferno kept shaking Halt to keep him awake. Halt leaned over to his partner, and whispered something to him. Monferno nodded, and walked out of the pokecenter.

Sylvie paused for a second as she also sat down on a chair, Muffin leaping onto her lap and snuggling up against her hoodie. "Um...well, we didn't practise at all." She told him with a smile, Muffin nodding as well. "We're gonna go with the flow!" She declared happily, punching a fist into the air with excitement as Muffin ignored this and went to sleep on her lap.

Euclides got up, looking at the Eevee, saying: "Uhh... I don't think your Eevee is gonna win that showcase like that... You should work a bit more on it's personality, try to be... I don't know... Agh. Just seems so hard for me.." He moved his head down, as his Gligar slammed it's pincer on the back of his head, making him fall down, his eyes twirling. Gligar: GLIGAAAA!!!! It started to laugh.

Sylvie raised her eyebrow in confusion. "What? Muffin isn't good enough?" She demanded defensively, glaring at Euclides crossly. "We'll prove you wrong!" She yelled angrily. "Even if we don't win, me and Muffin will do a great performance!" She shouted fiercely, then she picked up Muffin and ran out of the Pokemon Center with rage, running behind a cafe, hiding from Euclides and the others, not in the mood to see them at all. She sat down against the wall, trying to calm herself down with Muffin in her arms.
"What the hell did he mean by that? Work a bit more on its personality? SEEMS SO HARD FOR ME?" She ranted in a rage as Muffin nodded along, also outraged. "Oh, I'm sorry you poor soul Euclides, sitting by me with Muffin is just so hard for you to deal with, isn't it?" She sneered with fury, rage boiling in her head.

The Gligar noticed they went off, as he picked Euclides up, flying out the Pokémon Center, it started to search around Camphrier Town, it was really focused on finding Sylvie, but, it found nothing but a lot of people that looked like Sylvie, after that mission, Gligar threw Euclides in the Pokémon Center once again, he was still fainted due to the Gligar's attack, Gligar noticed that he wasn't moving, as it thought he had died, crying. Euclides started to move, as the Gligar stopped crying, picking him up and hugging him tightly, Euclides opened his mouth, as the Gligar just tightened the grip, making Euclides run out of oxygen. The Gligar threw him down, as he took a deep breath, hugging the Gligar, as the Gligar started to cry, this time, it was due to the happiness, it started to jump around, accidentally slamming it's tail against a plant, causing it to break, the Nurse Joy looked at them, walking slowly towards the Gligar, pushing it out of the Pokémon Center, since Euclides was holding it, he was also pushed off. Euclides' cap fell off his head, as the Gligar let him go, he picked his cap up, looking back at the Pokémon Center "I think we got banned.... It's just a guess.." He said, his expression changing to a curious one. Gligar: Gliga, Gligar? It looked at it as well, noticing that the Nurse had closed the door.

Euclides looked down, walking towards the only place that was also known in Camphrier, the Coffee!

Last edited:
Sylvie poked her head around the corner slightly in curiosity as she heard somebody walk into the cafe, and saw Euclides. "Idiot," She growled as she scooped up Muffin and darted over to the other side of Camphrier Town - but she stopped in front of the massive hall, looking up at it. "Wow," She whispered in amazement to herself and Muffin, Muffin's mouth dropping open in shock. "We're going to be performing in here soon!" She exclaimed excitedly, Muffin leaping out of her arms to have a proper look at the massive hall as Sylvie stared at it eagerly, impatient for the Showcase.

Euclides walked up to the counter, ordering a Coffee. "Hey! Can you please give me the biggest one, also, the name on the cup is going to be The best trainer that has ever entered Kalos." Attendant: Ok... The attendant picked the biggest cup, writing 'The worst trainer that I have ever met.', placing the coffee in and giving it to Euclides. Attendant: Here! "Oh! Thank you!" He gave him the money, walking out, sipping a bit of his coffee, walking up to the park and sitting down on a chair, waiting until it was 10PM so he could watch Sylvie.

Halt walked over to Sylvie, but before making it there, Monferno stopped him, and handed him a EXTREMELY large cup of over sweetened tea. (Never had the nack for coffee)He drank some, and felt a bit more awake. Drink more, the better. He walked over to Sylvie, and put his hand on her Shoulder. "Hey, you might want a second pokemon, someone to help out the show some. If your improvising, your gonna need some help." He reached for her hand, and placed Panchams ball in her hands. "Use him. He's loyal, and will listen to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.