• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Journey Through Kalos - Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian sprinted faster to catch up to Sylvie and Muffin. He then caught up to Sylvie and said in a exhausting way, “Do you even realize that the Pokémon Showcase is starting tomorrow, so you have time to practice before the showcase?!” Christian was a little bit mad at Sylvie. “But we at least made it to Camphrier Town.”

"That boy said it's starting now!" She yelled back, panting in exhaustion as she continued to sprint through the town as fast as she could as Muffin groaned and collapsed again, too exhausted to move a tiny bit. Sylvie continued running and she finally stopped when she was right in front of the massive hall. She bent over and panted in exhaustion before looking up at the door. What she saw made her face turn into a furious, raging frown. "CLOSED?" She shrieked in fury as she looked at the sign. She turned around again, boiling with anger. "CLOSED?" She shrieked again, even louder than before. She ran all the way to the boy who had shouted the Pokemon Showcase was starting and glared at him fiercely. "What kind of sick joke is this?" She demanded, outraged. "IT'S CLOSED!"

Halt walked outside of the pokecenter, to see a girl screaming at a door. Then he noticed, it was the same girl who runs off. Halt walked up, and asked, "What did the door ever do to you?" He reached out his hand, offering to shake. "Hopefully you won't run off again. That gets annoying."

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! CALM DOWN, GIRL! IT WAS MY FRIEND THE ONE THAT TOLD ME IT WAS STARTING NOW! SORRY!!!" His expression changed instantly, as he placed his hands in front of his chest, looking at her with a fearfully face. He then pulled his PokéGear out his bag, calling Mark, making him explain what he just did. Mark : Sorry, it was a prank, Kalos girl.... I'm really sorry!!!

*Beep*

"You got it now?!"

"The door did nothing, he tricked me into thinking the Showcase was starting," She muttered angrily, ignoring his hand and ignoring him saying
"Hopefully you won't run off again. That gets annoying."
She then continued to fiercely glare at the boy who'd pranked her, Muffin slowly trudging along to try catch her up. Then he said it was his friend who'd pranked him.

"Oh, sorry," She mumbled, embarrassed, her face turning a very bright red, slightly tilting her head away from the boy.

"No problem... There is no need to get embarrassed, but, next time, try not to assault me like that, I almost had a heart attack!" He told the girl, slipping a doughnut from his bag, tossing it at her "Take this as a gift, also, what is your name??? I'd like to know it so I can talk to you properly..."

As he said that, two Psychic grunts went past him, one of them forced his hand on his back, causing Euclides to fall... He looked up, glaring at them, as he slowly got up, screaming "WHAT IS WRONG?! ARE YOU CRAZY?" Psychic Grunt : Hahahahahahaha! That was funny! Ordinary kid! "..... YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!" He struck his finger out, pointing at the Psychic Grunt, saying "CROCONAW, I CHOOSE YOU! ATTACK THAT GUY WITH BUBBLE BEAM!" Croconaw : CROCO! CROCONAW!!!. It shot the Bubble Beam at the member, which got hit, being sent back, running away. "People are a bit disrespectful here..." Croconaw got behind him, as he looked at her, waiting for her to answer.

Last edited:
"Believe me, I know that. Heck, I just delt with a few who decided to trash the place not to long ago." Halt said in direct to his comment. "Also, next time your brother tries to prank you, prank him back. Say a sarcastic joke. Works every time."

"Hahahaha! I got you! Also, Mark is just a friend, he is not my brother, he runs a PokéMarket in Ecruteak, if you need any medicines, you could tell me to call him.

Oh... I see... They're pretty easy, at least it's what it seems to be... I don't know if it's just me.."
He told Halt, grinning after that, pulling a doughnut from his bag "Take this." He gave it to Halt

Sylvie watched in shock as the Croconaw scared the Team Psychic grunts away, as the boy threw Sylvie a doughnut. She just about caught it and bit into it happily, not realizing how hungry she was. "Thanks!" She exclaimed happily, smiling at him politely. "I'm Sylvie, nice to meet you!" She introduced herself to the boy happily as Muffin finally got to Sylvie's side and collapsed beside her, rolling onto her back. Sylvie giggled as she pointed down to Muffin. "This is Muffin, my best friend and my first ever Pokemon." She told him happily, Muffin not even listening as she panted, completely exhausted.

"Yea, thanks but no thanks. I just ate." Halt said to the boy. "I'm Halt, and my partner is Monferno, but he's in the pokecenter right now. After the psycs were in town." He handed back the doughnut. Turning back around, he said, "I think we might need to get inside in case more psycs come by, and my partner isn't with me right now."

"Ah, no problem!" He grinned, his Croconaw jumping in happiness. "Oh, Sylvie it is... My name is Euclides! I'm from Johto! And this is Potter." He pointed to Croconaw. "He was also my very first Pokémon, I got him from the Johto Pokémon professor... And... I got something to show you!" He threw a PokéBall he was holding up, a Pikachu being sent out, landing right on his shoulder, closing it's eyes and smiling. Pikachu : Pika-pi! Croconaw : CROCO! CROCONAWWW!!! "Hehe! Nice to meet you as well! Also, who were those guys? Uh? Psycs? They were those? Oh... Also, nice to meet you! Your Monferno might be cool!"

"Team psychic, or as I call them, Team Psych." Halt said, looking at him with a dead eyed expression. "Now, I would rather go back inside before anything bad happens out here." Halt kept reaching down for a pokeball slot on his belt, but it wasn't there. It was at the pokecenter being healed.

"I got you... Now I will rest a bit in a hotel so I can get fully restored for the tomorrow's showcase!" He grinned, running away with his Pokémon, as they jumped around, showing their happiness.

She nodded, following with Flare close behind. She glanced around at the trees starting to surround them, and Flare gazed curiously around.

"I need to try to catch another pokemon here,"
she said. "Having just a Fletchling won't be any good."

Winter grabbed her water bottle, taking a few sips and closing it again.

@VIcc125

Halt then took his leave, and headed back to the Pokecenter. He walked into his room there for trainers who have pokemon overnight. He put down his bag, and walked back outside to wait for his pokemon to come out of the healing room.

Last edited:
"Yeah, I know what you mean," Jason said as they continued down the dirt trail, "Quilava and Fletchinder are strong, but they'll both be at a disadvantage when we take on the Cyllage City Gym. And my Ralts can't take much in the way of Physical damage..."

Jason trailed off as he began to ponder his situation. Quilava was strong and fast, as was Fletchinder, but their Fire Type moves were next to useless against Rock Types. So were their Normal Type moves, and Fletchinder's Flying Type Peck. In fact, the Pokemon with the best chance against the Gym would be Ralts, and in terms of experience and battle ability, she was far below the level of his two Fire Types.

Jason's mental debate with himself was interrupted by the rustling of some grass in a field to his right. He stopped to look over, to see a small goat-like Pokemon grazing on the tall blades of grass. Absentmindedly, Jason pulled out his Pokedex and pointed it at the Pokemon. It was identified as a "Skiddo," a Grass type Pokemon that was adept at both Physical attack moves, and Special attack moves.

"Well, what do you know Winter? Looks like my lucky day," Jason spoke to his companion, while reaching into his jacket for both Fletchinder's Pokeball, and a spare one.

@Winterr

He went to Route 5 again, he was lying to the boy that he recently met, he started to look for Pokémon that he could catch, holding a Pokéball out, as, suddenly, a Pidgey went out a bush, pecking his head, he fell down, getting up, as Croconaw went in front of him, Euclides saying " CROCONAW! USE SCRATCH!" The Pidgey got scratched, falling down, a bit damaged, Euclides took advantage of the momentum, throwing a Pokéball at it, the Pokéball spun one.. two.. three and! POOF! The Pidgey was caught! "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY THIRD POKÉMON!!! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT! WOW! PIDGEY!!!! YES!!!"

He ran towards the Pokéball, picking it up, throwing it on the ground, as Pidgey went out of it. "Hello bud!" Pidgey : KURUKOOOO!!! It pecked Euclides' nose, he fell back, looking at it "Oh... Then you're hungry..." He picked a doughnut up, giving it to the Pidgey, as it ate it. Pidgey : Kuro!!! Kurko!! The Pidgey was happy! It went towards Euclides, pecking him friendly, closing it's eyes and jumping two times. "HAHA! You're cool!!! I'm sure you're going to be a great Pokémon in the future!".

~THE END~

trainercard-Euclides (2).png

Eventually, both Halt and Euclides left, leaving just Sylvie and Muffin. "Well," Sylvie murmured, trying to think of something they could do, but Muffin had no clue either. "Um...I honestly have no idea..." Sylvie murmured. She had just gotten an idea when suddenly somebody in a purple uniform sprinted right up to Muffin, picked her up and then kicked Sylvie over, right into the grass before rushing away with Muffin. Sylvie quickly scrambled back up onto her feet as the Team Psychic grunt was already pretty far away. "HEY!" Sylvie screamed in fury, hastily sprinting after them as quickly as she could as Muffin struggled in the grunt's grip, Sylvie sprinting as fast as she could while panicking.

Euclides took his way back to Camphrier city, as he saw the girl running and screaming, as he followed her, he somehow managed to catch up with her, saying : "What is going on, Sylvie?" He kept running, as he looked forward, noticing the Psychic Grunt running with her Eevee, running even faster getting past Sylvie, almost catching up to the Psychic member... As Euclides ran, he reached his Shoulder bag, throwing a Pokéball out, his recently caught Pidgey coming out of it. The Pidgey flew towards the Psychic member, as Euclides screamed "PIDGEY! USE PECK SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!" The Pidgey dived down at the Psychic grunt, pecking it for some seconds until he was down. "GOOD JOB, PIDGEY! NOW COME BACK!" The red glowing light reached Pidgey, as it was retracted to it's Pokéball.

"Agh, what a strange guy! Now go get him until he runs off!!!" He told the girl, running towards the Psychic member which was on the ground.

DoggoKing22

Christian saw Sylvie running to get Muffin back from the Team Psychic grunt, so he went to get Muffin back. “Dart, Poison Jab!” Christian shouted running and sending Dart out at the same time, Dart sped up to the grunt and started jabbing with his hands, over and over.

Sylvie grinned and ran over to the Team Psychic grunt as she scooped up Muffin from him as she ran back, Muffin in her arms staring up at Sylvie gratefully. The grunt quickly scrambled up onto his feet and darted off into the distance, desperate to get away.

Sylvie ran over to Euclides first and smiled at him gratefully. "Thank you!" She exclaimed happily, Muffin nodded and also smiling at Euclides. "Thank you too, Christian!" She exclaimed, Muffin and her also smiling at Christian as the Team Psychic grunt was already out of Camphrier Town.

Last edited:
Jake Went over to Sylvia and said. "Is Your Eevee okay? Why did that Person take your Eevee anyways?" Jake said a bit worryed as his Litwick looked at the Eevee Worryed too.

"I have no idea, and Muffin is fine." She replied with a smile, hugging Muffin happily as Muffin chirruped cheerfully. Sylvie gazed around happily as a Fletchinder followed by a whole flock of Fletchlings following it close behind flew above her head, all chirping a sweet, happy tune. Muffin and Sylvie giggled happily, smiling at eachother.

DoggoKing22

“Heh, it was nothing, that’s what friends are for, helpin’ eachother out right?” Christian said, blushing a pinkish color. He then looked at the Team Psychic grunt and then started thinking about this rumor he heard about a group of people that force people to tell what they know about Mewtwo.

“Team Psychic, just as I thought, the rumors are true about them.” He then said after a long silence.

Euclides closed his eyes, grinning, as Pidgey went out it's Pokéball, pecking her forehead friendly, closing it's eyes as well. "Hahahahaha!!! Nope! I hope you have a good performance tomorrow! Also, a good performance... Wich won't be better than mine!" He struck his arm forwards, then sticking his thumb up, opening his right eye. Pidgey : KURU, KURUKOOOOOOOOKUUU! it flapped it's wings quickly, as something strange fell from it's back, hitting Euclides' sweatshirt, it was white and had a strange consistency... IT WAS POOP! Euclides screamed, the Pidgey started to laugh at his face.

After washing his sweatshirt and coming back, he handed a spare PokéGear to Sylvie and other to Christian, saying "I got only those two. Sorry, Jake! I will give you other as soon as Mark contact me saying he got another one!" He grinned.

Sylvie smiled back at Christian cheerfully. "Yeah, that is what friends are for," Sylvie agreed happily, also blushing slightly. Sylvie nodded crossly. "They're dou - no, sorry, they're horrible," She agreed, stopping herself from calling them something very rude. She sighed happily as she cuddled Muffin. Then Euclides was pooped on by his Pidgey, and after coming back from cleaning his sweatshirt he handed a PokeGear to Christian and Sylvie.

"Wow, thanks!"
She exclaimed happily, slipping it into her backpack happily, as Muffin chirruped a little Pokemon version of 'thank you!'. Sylvie then turned back to Euclides with a puzzled look. "Wait, you're participating in the Showcase too?" She asked, confused. She was pretty sure the Showcase was a girls-only event.

Jake Looked around and said. "Wow, Its Already night? The day went by so Fast. And Sylvia, Since tommorrow is the contest you need all the rest you need." Jake said as he began Walking to the Pokemon Center

"Wait, stop! It's only 5:43 pm," Sylvie yelled as he began walking to the Pokemon Center, checking her Pokedex for the time. She then slipped it back into her backpack as she sighed happily, Muffin skipping around her in circles cheerfully, yapping a little song which was pretty much 'Eevee ev eev eev-eh EEVEEH!' again and again. Sylvie giggled as Muffin started to dance stupidly, even doing a little backflip, which was just a little backwards roly poly.

"Yes! I got something that is going to outmatch every girl in that showcase, including *YOU*" He ran off, taking some minutes to come back, as he came back... He was wearing a dress... As well as his Pikachu! He then grinned looking at her, saying : "THIS IS MY SUPREME STRATEGY TO OUTMATCH EVERY GIRL!!! THE... DISGUISE!!!!!" (The following image was made by me.)

db5a6da1-249e-42ad-b0f7-9b092a8855a0.jpg

"YOU SEE? I'M CLEARLY WINNING!"

Sylvie looked over to Euclidus and stared at his and Pikachu's new outfits. She stared at the dresses, looking shocked and traumatized. "What the actual heck?" She whispered in horror, staring in shock. "How are you going to win by cosplaying as a girl?" Sylvie asked, really shocked and confused - the same as Muffin, who was traumatized by Pikachu's freaking pink bikini.

"That's it! I will win the showcase... CROSSDRESSING! I EVEN STUDIED HOW GIRLS TALK! LOOK!" He cleaned up his throat, as he started to talk "Hello! I'm Eu- I mean, I'm Electa and I'm going to show you the performance of my Pikachu! It's going to be shocking!" The actual shocking thing was how his voice change in a simple second, he was completely crazy! He just wanted to show off how good he is in showcases!

"Did you get my strategy???"

"Nope, and I'm sorry, but you are pretty strange," Sylvie muttered in shock, turning away from Euclides - sorry, Electa. "I really don't think anybody will fall for that," She snorted, giggling as Muffin laughed her head off. "Sorry, wait - you're not pretty strange, you are the strangest person I have ever met," She choked out, giggling hysterically.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU FEEL FOR THAT! IT'S JUST A RANDOM OUTFIT MY MOM HAD, I SECRETLY PICKED IT AND MADE A MINI VERSION FOR MY PIKACHU! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" He started to laugh really loudly, as he fell down, rolling on the floor, getting up slowly, saying : "Hahahahaha! I will go take off this thing." He ran off, coming back, this time as a common person.

"Soo... When is the contest starting? I want to watch you!" He asked the girl, grinning.

"Thank God," Sylvie giggled when Euclides went off to change. Then when he came back he asked Sylvie when the Showcase was going to start. "It's starting at 10 am tomorrow," Sylvie told him happily, excited that all her friends wanted to watch her performance. Muffin was also quite pleased - she was dancing more hyperactively than before and yapping shrilly too. Sylvie giggled happily, very cheerful.

"Oh, i Guess it is." Jake said while looking at His PokèDex. "Well i fell stupid Now." Jake Walked back to Sylvia as he had an Idea. "Hey, Sylvia. Want to battle?"

"Ah, I got it, ok, now I will go rest a bit, I will see you in the showcase!!!" He darted off, entering his hotel, setting his shoulder bag down, taking his shoes off and sitting down on the couch, watching the TV, it was saying Johan : Guys from an organization known as team Psychic stole a Pokémon from a trainer, but it got retrieved by her friends, that was such a good end! Now, we will see you later! "I think he is talking about me and Christian... Well! It's good to know I'm on TV! Now the world is seeing the new trainer that has arrived to wipe out every GYM leader!" He grinned, laying on the couch, resting for a bit.

Sylvie looked up at Jake in surprise when he asked if she wanted to battle. "Wow! Um...okay! Sure!" She accepted excitedly, grinning at Jake. She ran backwards a few meters back, and with Muffin in front of her, she smiled at Jake. "Well, come on then!" She told him happily, hyped for the battle as Muffin stood in a battle position.

"Okay Then!" Jake's Litwick Slid down Jake's Arm and Landed on the ground ready to battle. Jake the. Smirked as he said. "Since i'm a Nice guy , i'll let you go first."

"Okay!" Sylvie replied as she grinned to Muffin excitedly, who grinned back. "Muffin, use Swift!" Sylvie exclaimed, pointing a finger at the sky. Muffin obeyed the command and flew up into the air, swishing her tail multiple times sending streaks of pink and white carrying massive, glowing stars across the sky, speedily zooming towards Litwick. She was very excited about this battle - she wanted to win!

DoggoKing22

Christian started to spectate the battle that Jake and Sylvie are going to have. “Hey Sylvie, Litwick is Ghost and Fire type, so normal type attacks won’t be effective. So use a Dark type move like Bite.” Christian shouted to Sylvie.

Status
Not open for further replies.