• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Journey Through Kalos - Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Journey Through Kalos

A few years after Ash Ketchum's journey through the regions, ten years to be exact, destruction tore through the Kalos region, chaos everywhere. People fled as soon as the horrible takeover occurred - a group of mysterious Pokemon wrecked the whole Kalos region and forced all the people to flee. When the whole Kalos region was completely humanless, the Pokemon claimed the Kalos region as their own.

However, after a few years, the Pokemon who had been living in the Kalos region soon began to die out. They had no access to food, shelter, proper water - due to how all the destruction destroyed the region. According to scientist's and researcher's studies, the group of mysterious Pokemon were all gone. Architects, builders, everybody who was able to build helped in the revival of Kalos. Soon cities and towns were back, housing, proper facilities, shops, businesses, community lots, tourist attractions, Gyms, a Pokemon League - and after many, many years of construction, Kalos was completed. The region was better than before - more revenues, tourist spots, more housing and businesses and shops - neighbourhoods were friendly, everybody in a town knew each other, (well, the same didn't go for larger towns and cities) - Kalos was revived, even better than before.

The population of the region was even larger than the popular ones like Alola and Kanto. Kalos was the 'best' Pokemon region. The gyms were brought back and the Pokemon League - massive halls, the purpose of them for many different things, mostly Pokemon Showcases were back - new and also old business were restored/started - new housing - apartments, houses, blocks of flats - Kalos was like it had never been destroyed.

Obviously, some parts were unable to be restored, however. All towns and cities were named the same, the Gyms and leaders were the same, the Pokemon League was the same, with the same people - but the layouts of things weren't completely the same. Things were much more modernised for this day and age - I mean, this was about one hundred years after Ash Ketchum set off on his journey.

Due to the mysterious Pokemon's destruction, some parts of the Kalos region had to go. This wasn't completely bad news - it meant more habitats, more different habitats, and that meant more Pokemon. Some parts of Kalos just couldn't be brought back due to the landscaping being way different, or what was there before couldn't be there again because of what the mysterious Pokemon had done to it - for example, completely changed or destroyed the landscape and/or surroundings.

You are a girl or boy who was decided to set off on their own Pokemon journey across the Kalos region. Maybe you desire to catch every Pokemon, or be the Pokemon Champion? Or you dream of becoming Kalos Queen, gaining those three Princess Keys as you grow and learn more things, become more independent? Maybe you want to be a Pokemon Breeder, care for your Pokemon, and maybe other's Pokemon as you grow stronger bonds with your best friends, your Pokemon? Maybe you don't have an exact goal - like some do, you just want to go off on an adventure, learn some things, grow, maybe figure out your goal as you explore the Kalos region, catching Pokemon, making friends? Or maybe a completely different goal - maybe you want to get a group of musical Pokemon and make a band. Actually, that's a good idea - sorry, sorry.

RULES
1 ) Please use proper punctuation and grammar and not a truckload of spelling mistakes. The odd mistake or misspelling is allowed, but don't completely rush a reply which took two minutes but has twelve lines. Quality over quantity, ya? But please, in your reply, have at least a paragraph's worth of work - at least four lines.

2 ) No Fakemon. I don't really like Fakemon as they can sometimes throw the balance off of the real Pokemon, and cause the character having the Fakemon to sometimes become way too overpowered. I've seen that most Fakemon also do not usually have vast descriptions - a couple of words about what it looks like, ability, moves and only a few words for each bit of the Fakemon. They're usually super unique as well - a completely unique typing and unique moves and unique ability and unique type advantages and disadvantages. This is what I hate about Fakemon, when they stand out from the real Pokemon SO MUCH. Sorry about that little rant, I'll carry on now.

3 ) Battle Bonds and Mega Evolution are allowed - you need Stellar's or the permission of a mod though, obviously. Battle Bonds are allowed - however, when you do get permission from a mod (or if you don't need permission from a mod, I'm not so sure about Battle Bonds) please tell me about it first. I've seen Battle Bonds that are horribly overpowered, I mean HORRIBLY overpowered. One hit KO's, pretty much invincibility...Just tell me about the Battle Bond, such as the Pokemon's changed appearance, if they have new moves or more powerful moves, a new ability? All about it, please :p

) No Mary Sues. Just nope. Don't really know what else to say, lol. Just don't make your character super overpowered or with six fully evolved level 70 Pokemon. Too much. All characters in this RP are starting their journey.

5 ) Follow all the Pokecharms rules, obviously! So no one-liners (no two or three liners either please :p Can't really put in much of a long and/or descriptive post? Don't post at all! Lol. Also, that means no Godmodding, Bunnying/Autoing, written in the third person, no images that aren't yours or for you and no Legendaries. Just all the Pokecharm rules for RPing and rules in general.

6 ) Romance is allowed - just don't go too far with it. Shipping is allowed, crushes are allowed, kisses are allowed - dating and having a girlfriend/boyfriend is allowed if it is kid friendly dating, ya know what I mean by that, I dunno how to explain - just don't go further than making out. Making out is the limit, and you're not allowed to do that. The romance stops there.

7 ) Ask to join on the discussion thread. Anything that is not RP, do not post on this RP thread. Your character bios go into the discussion thread. Questions? They go on the discussion thread. Out of character chat? Goes on the discussion thread. Completely unnecessary posts? Don't do them at all.

8 ) Also, when writing out your character's bio, copy and paste the 'Pokemon' section of the bio sheet for every Pokemon they have, and fill out all the details about them. I hate it when people don't describe their Pokemon - when the Pokemon have proper personalities, a history, and all their moves, ability, special features - it adds more realism and flavour to an RP, and I like that in an RP.

9 ) Last rule - no super sad or depressing things. If you think one of the things you write may be a bit sad or even a little depressing, DO NOT POST IT. I am so sensitive I was really sad when watching a DanTDM video on Gang Beasts and he was playing it with two other people, and when they were fighting each other their characters kept getting ran over by trains. That's how sensitive I am...EXTREMELY SENSITIVE. And do you need your character's to have a super depressing backstory/childhood/history unless it shapes who they are? Then I understand. But NO DEPRESSING THINGS and NO SAD THINGS. No matter if they're just a bit sad. Don't think I'm telling you your character can't trip over and be laughed at or something like that, or be sad because they lost a battle - I mean things that could potentially make you shed a tear or just feel sad.

The character sheet is in the discussion thread. Listen to the rules.
You will be banned from the RP if you keep on breaking the rules.
You can RP when I accept your character's bio in the discussion thread.

THE DISCUSSION THREAD \/
https://pokecharms.com/threads/a-journey-through-kalos-pokemon-rp-discussion.17811/

CHARACTER BIO SHEET
Name:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Identifying Marks:
Musculature:
Personality:
Skills:
Past:
Family:
Love Relationships?:

Pokémon:
Species:
Nickname:
Special Features:
History:
Personality:

Evil Team - Team Psychic
They want to take over the whole Kalos region, then take over the other regions - with the power of Mewtwo. They want to find it and manipulate it to take over the Kalos region for them - and then they will manipulate Mew to do the same. They will force Mewtwo to mega evolve to get all the power out of it as they can.

They use only Psychic Pokemon, and they will force any person with a Pokemon to give out all their information about Mew, Mewtwo and Mega Evolution. They are cruel and cold-hearted, their base is underground the huge crystal in Anistar City, and their team consists of:

Team Psychic Leader - Maria. Pokemon - Malamar, Alakazam, Gardevoir, Slowking

Team Deputies - Bill - Exeggutor, Espeon, Darmanitan (Zen Mode)
Team Deputies - Trevor - Mr Mime, Hypno, Meowstic

Team Fighters - Stacy - Reuniclus, Girafarig.
Team Fighters - Thomas - Medicham, Xatu.
Team Fighters - Ella - Claydol, Gallade
Team Fighters - Sam - Beheeyem, Gothitelle
Team Fighters - Jemma - Sigilyph, Swoobat

Team Grunts - Sophie - Solrock
Team Grunts - Ben - Grumpig
Team Grunts - Lola - Lunatone
Team Grunts - Louie - Starmie
Team Grunts - Paris - Jynx
Team Grunts - Lily - Musharna
Team Grunts - Petunia - Chingling

Current RPers

@VIcc125
@SylvieThePokemonTrainer
@Glaceon trainer
@DoggoKing
@CosmicDreams
@Zman890

Two slots left. Then the RP will be closed to more people.

Last edited:
It wasn't as if Johto hadn't been enough for Jason, just the opposite; Johto was his home, and he would always return to it. But he'd spent almost the entirety of his youth traveling its dusty roads with his father. He'd been to every major city and had seen the Pokemon it had to offer. And sure, there were probably plenty of places he hadn't seen, plenty of Pokemon he hadn't categorized, and plenty of people he hadn't met, but Kalos had the same charm. The entirety of the Kalos region was a mystery to him, from its Pokemon to its locations, and if Jason was going to travel through a region and take on the Gym Circuit, he wanted to be in a region that he didn't know anything about. Staying in Johto would have felt like cheating.

And so here he sat, trusty new Cyndaquil on his shoulder, outside a small cafe in the illustrious Lumiose City. The city was massive, almost too massive for Jason to navigate, but he'd managed so far. His next stop in the city would be the Kalos Pokemon Lab, where the professor would update the firmware of his Johto Pokedex so that it would have information on the Pokemon native to the region. But first he had to find it. Jason poured over the map held in his hands, trying to discern proper routes to the lab from dead ends, to mostly no avail. The blue and cream colored shrew on his shoulder chewed on his oran berry, while studying the parchment with the same intensity as his trainer, as if he actually understood what a map was. With a sigh, Jason lowered the map to the table in front of him, and shook his head.

"I think we're just gonna wing it pal, I can't make sense of this map."

The fire mouse let out a small quip at his trainer, and went back to devouring the berry in its paws.

"Not sure if that was you agreeing with me or not. Either way, we might as well get going."

Jason folded up his map and stowed it in his black backpack, before standing up and slinging the bag over his shoulders. Cyndaquil had to jump onto his head momentarily to avoid getting swept off, but immediately returned to his shoulder and finally finished his berry. With his Pokemon having finished his meal, Jason began to walk away from the cafe.

Halt climbed out of the plane with his partner chimchar. They landed in an airport near Lumiose City. He was told to head there to meet the professor. Candice told him that he would help him out on his journey. But first, he went to a cafe near the lab. Walking inside, he sat at the bar. "Just get me some sweet tea to start." Halt told the bartender, while he feed his chimchar a sitrus berry.

Sylvie cheerfully skipped around Lumiose City, admiring the sights as Muffin happily leapt around behind her, trying to play with the timid Pidgey's that often flew down onto the pavements while Sylvie got out her Pokedex.

"Right, what's it called?" Sylvie asked stupidly, forgetting the name of the Pokemon Lab for the fifteenth time. Muffin stopped and looked up to Sylvie with an 'Oh my god you forgetful, stupid fool!' look, glaring at her.

"What? Not my fault it's got such a long name," Sylvie replied with a slight frown, looking back at her Pokedex.

"No, wait! 'The Sycamore Pokemon Lab'! Huh, where was that long named place - oh right, that fancy pants cafe over there," She murmured to herself, pointing to the posh cafe behind her as she began to type in the Pokemon Lab's name into Pokesearch, like a Pokemon version of Google.

"Hey, it's here!" Sylvie exclaimed with an ecstatic grin, pointing to her Pokedex's screen as the Pokesearch showed up Pokemaps, like Google Maps, but a Pokemon version of it. It showed a greatly detailed map of Lumiose City, and when Sylvie zoomed into the picture it showed the Pokemon Lab on the other side of Lumiose City, next to another cafe which a boy was walking away from.

"Well then, let's go!" Sylvie declared as she ran off excitedly, Muffin sighing and gloomily running after her and away from the Pidgey she'd been playing an aggressive game of Tag with - everytime Muffin caught the Pidgey she'd jump on its wing. She didn't mean to be so aggressive, she was just playing and didn't know her own strength.

Sylvie continued running and grew even more excited as she saw the Pokemon Lab as she turned a corner, Muffin just behind her, already tired. Running wasn't Muffin's strong point, more like her weakness. Sylvie ran right past the guy walking away from the cafe and paused for a minute as she stood in front of the Pokemon Lab, admiring the amazing building.

"Geez, why does a Lab need to be so huge? A queen could live in this," She giggled slightly, talking to herself and to Muffin as well - kind of. Muffin finally got to her side and sat down for a break, looking up to Sylvie with cute puppy eyes - signalling that she wants a Pokepuff or a Poffin.

"Muffin, you had three Pokepuffs and a Poffin you stole out of my bag five minutes ago! How can you be hungry?" She laughed as Muffin pulled a cross pouty face.

"Come on Muffin, let's get our Pokedex updated then we can start our journey by going to Santalune City!" She told Muffin with a grin, trying to get Muffin's mind of her declining the plea for food as Sylvie switched off her Pokedex, slipped it into her bag and excitedly went into the Pokemon Lab.

"Hello?" She called out into the empty hall with a staircase on each side of the huge room and a table directly in front of Sylvie but a few meters away, with three Pokeballs on top. "Is Professor Sycamore here? I'm Sylvie Marshly, and I need my Pokedex to get updated with the Kalos information?" She called, beginning to get slightly impatient because she was so excited.

A figure ran down the staircase in a hurry and ran up to Sylvie, grabbing her Pokedex and beginning to tap on it. Because the figure had ran down to Sylvie so quickly she took a few seconds to realise it was Professor Sycamore.

"Here you go," He replied in a rush as he ran back up the staircase, leaving Sylvie extremely puzzled. "I'm sorry, I'm panicking, one of the Pokemon we keep safe here have gone missing -"

"I found him!" A woman voice called as another figure appeared at the staircase, a woman in a lab coat holding up a grumpy Skitty.

"Good job Sophia!" Professor Sycamore yelled, calming down and going down to staircase and back to Sylvie.

"I'm sorry about that. I'm Professor Sycamore, as you probably already know. I just updated your Pokedex with all the Kalos information. And I have been informed by your mother that you have an Eevee already, is that true? If you do, you're not privileged to get a starter Pokemon, as you already have a Pokemon." Professor Sycamore explained to Sylvie, who was nodding along as she picked up Muffin in her arms, who still didn't look happy about not being allowed a Poffin or Pokepuff.

"This is Muffin, my Eevee. And I'm okay with not having one of the Kalos Pokemon. And thank you for updating my Pokedex!" Sylvie exclaimed with a cheery grin as she waved goodbye to Professor Sycamore, putting Muffin back down on the floor as she left the Lab with glee, skating away from the Pokemon Lab. She grabbed her Pokedex and searched Route Four on Pokemaps on Pokesearch, and zoomed in to it. It had a big entrance way, and was right next to the Pokemon Center. Sylvie smiled and switched her Pokedex off and into her pocket as she skated even more quickly towards the Route Four entrance in the distance, Muffin too lazy too run and instead slouching behind slowly, hissing at every Pidgey that so much as looked at her.

Halt walked next door, after finishing his drink, to the lab next door. "Hello the house?" He called, saying a normal call for people from his town. "Over here!" Called the professor. Halt walked over to see him, and the professor took Halts pokedex. "There. The nearest gym is across route four, by the way." The professor said, and Halt raced out the door, racing right to the route. On his way, he was stopped by a girl on roller skates. "Hey, why not skate?" She asked Halt. They chatted a boring conversation, and in the end Halt got a pair of roller skates. He then used them to reach route 4. He was racing through, and chimchar decided to cover Halts eyes. "Hey, get your hands offof me!" Halt yelled at his jokster pokemon, who did. Except he was inches from a girl with an eevee, and Halt couldn't stop soon enough. He slammed into her. "Sorry, very sorry. Are you alright?" He asked, getting up himself, from the ground and reaching down to help the girl up.

Jason had followed the pink haired girl to the lab, thought he didn't bother to follow her in quite yet. His stomach started to do flops and he needed a moment to compose himself. This was it. After Professor Sycamore updated his Pokedex, Jason really would be on his first adventure. He supposed the journey to Kalos itself could have counted as the start of his adventure, but after this, he'd be on his quest to challenge the League.

Shaking his head free of any thoughts, Jason quickly climbed the steps up to the lab, just as the pink haired girl came out the door. He politely nodded, and entered the lab proper. Professor Sycamore, or at least Jason assumed the man in the white coat was him, had just turned his back on him as Jason came through the door. The purple haired man quickly swung his head back, and leveled his gaze at Jason before taking in the sight of the Cyndaquil on his shoulder.

"Oh! Hello there! You must be one of the boys from Johto I've been expecting!"

The professor stuck out a hand, and Jason took it in his firm grasp.

"One of? Do you get many visitors from other regions?"

The professor dropped his hand and gave off a little chuckle, "Oh all the time. This is Kalos, the region of love! And with the Gym Circuit opening back up in a few days, I'm sure I'll get flooded with new trainers from all over. Let me see your dex!"

Jason freely handed over his red Pokedex, a rectangular thing with a flip up screen meant to be held horizontally. The Professor played with it for a second, before handing it back to him.

"So you're Jason then! I should have been able to tell from the Cyndaquil on your shoulder, Elm says that you were the only trainer to pick one this year. He speaks very highly of you!"

It was Jason's turn to laugh, "Yeah, my dad used to be one of his research assistants before he moved to Blackthorn to conduct his own experiments. They work together on stuff occasionally, and I used to help out my dad all the time. I've known Elm since I was a kid because of that."

"You know, I'm not surprised to hear you picked a Fire type yourself. You Dragon Tamer Clan members tend to like the more aggressive Types."

Jason awkwardly rubbed the back of his head, making sure not to accidentally bump Cyndaquil off his shoulder.

"I'm not technically a Dragon Tamer myself. Mom was, uh, excommunicated for marrying my dad instead of the man the Elder picked for her. They gave me a lot of flack when I was younger."

"Oh, sorry to hear about that. Well, I look forward to seeing your progress in the Gym Circu-" Sycamore found himself interrupted by a crashing sound from the back of the lab, "uh, I gotta check that out! Good luck!" And he was off.

Jason just blinked, before looking at Cyndaquil quizzically. The shrew gave a little shrug of his shoulders, and Jason decided to not question whatever it was the professor had to go deal with. He turned and briskly walked out of the building, stopping when he noticed the pink haired girl from before sitting on the ground, with a red haired guy standing over her, looking sheepish.

He approached, "Everything all good over here?"

Sylvie eagerly skated over to the entrance to Route Four, Muffin cheering up a little bit and now running beside her. Sylvie was just about to get a Poffin out of her bag to feed to Muffin when somebody or something crashed into Sylvie, knocking her flying backwards. Muffin watched as Sylvie fell backwards and banging her head on the pavement, turning to the boy who had caused the incident, and for revenge, Muffin aggressively pounced up at the boy and viciously began to scratch at his arms, growling at him. Muffin didn't even bother looking up at another boy who had approached and continued to scratch the boy who had knocked Sylvie over.

Sylvie gasped in shock as she fell backwards and heard Muffin growling at the boy. "MUFFIN!" She shouted in shock, grabbing Muffin away and yanking her teeth off the boy's trousers, her face going bright red in embarrassment. "I am so, so sorry!" She wailed as she held Muffin in one arm and her head in the other, and she hastily sprinted away from the boy, and the other boy who had approached, avoiding further socialization with the boy. She was sprinting so fast she was halfway through Route Four in ten seconds, desperately trying to get far away from the boy as Muffin grumpily hung onto her arm with a guilty face.

Sylvie eventually reached Santalune City, and she groaned miserably as she darted into a Pokemon Center. "We've just started our journey and already somebody probably hates us!" She wailed glumly. "You knew he didn't mean to crash into us, Muffin! Why would you do that?" She shouted angrily, irritated with Muffin's aggressive behaviour towards the boy, avoiding even looking at Muffin.

Muffin also turned her head away from Sylvie with a little 'Hmf', until after a few seconds she turned back to Sylvie and began to yap at her continuously. Sylvie assumed Muffin was yapping at her because she was trying to explain what her opinion was on the matter, but Sylvie ignored her.

"Never do that AGAIN!" Sylvie yelled crossly, as she turned back to Muffin for a second with a firm stare before getting out her Pokedex. "Look, conversation over. Just forget what happened." She mumbled to Muffin, who agreed with a nod and peered over at her Pokedex screen.

"Let's see what's in Santalune City," Sylvie said to Muffin happily as she Pokesearched 'Santalune City', clicking on a Pokepedia page all about it as Muffin read all the info about it with her, the two both back to being friends again, although Sylvie was still a bit peeved with Muffin's behavior.

"What was that for?" Halt asked his pokemon in an accusatory tone. Chimchar just looked at him with a blank stare. "You know what" Blank stare. "Never mind." Halt said, giving up on the chimchar, who just looked at him with the same stare. Halt cracked a grin. "I like you." He said to his pokemon. "Now, lets just go find that girl, and maybe a gym as well." He said as he ran after the girl, who wasn't moving his speed fast, but fast enough he was going to have to actually run after her. He sighed, and started to dash after her, Chimchar on Halts back.

When the girl ran off, Jason wasn't too surprised. Young girls were often easily embarrassed, and tried to avoid such situations. And having your Eevee attack another random trainer on the road was definitely something that counted as being embarrassing. Heck, in the same situation, he might have done something similar when he was younger.

But when the other guy with the monkey took off after her, without so much as acknowledging Jason, the Johto trainer frowned. That was just rude. With the girl he could kind of understand, she seemed pretty young, maybe two years younger than him. But the red haired guy looked to be just as old as he was. Old enough to know that it would have been polite to at least say "hello" or "sorry, gotta run." But blatantly ignoring him? That wasn't cool.

Jason just sighed and shook his head. It didn't matter, he doubted that he would see the kid again anyways. He had other things to worry about, like the gym battle ahead. He pulled his Pokedex out, and flipped the screen up. The route he was currently on led straight to Santalune City, where the Bug Type Gym could be found. Cyndaquil would have a Type advantage for sure, but he couldn't count just on Bug Types being weak to Cyndaquil's Ember attack. The fire mouse would certainly hold his own, thanks to the training the two had done in the few days they had before they flew to Lumiose, but it was always good to have a Pokemon in reserve.

That, Jason decided, would be his goal for Route 4; to catch and train a new Pokemon to add to his team.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jason wasn't having much luck. The Pokemon on Route 4 just weren't very impressive. He'd spent some time looking, and the most the duo had found were a couple of Flabebe and a Budew that had vanished as soon as Jason spotted it. And as cute as the floating flowers were, Jason didn't think they'd be a good fit for a battling team. They seemed too fragile. He sighed, it seemed he would have to catch a Pokemon on a different route.

Or so he thought, until Cyndaquil yipped at him and took off into some tall grass. Jason called after his Pokemon and ran after him. The little shrew didn't stop to wait for Jason, and instead kept sprinting through the tall green foliage, at a faster pace than Jason, with his much longer legs, could keep up with. He tore past some hedges, keeping a keen eye focused on the trail of bent grass ahead, his only indicator as to where his Cyndaquil had gone.

"
Cyndaquil, wait up! Where are you go-"

Jason stopped in his tracks and slid a short distance across the dirt. His eyes widened, and he fumbled for his Pokedex. He brought the machine up, and scanned the Pokemon in front of him, the one Cyndaquil had just led him to. The readings on the red tool in Jason's hands confirmed his suspicions.

The wild Pokemon his little shrew was so eager to challenge, was none other than a Ralts, and a female one at that. It was a little thing, colored white with a green helmet looking formation on its head, with a red horn sticking out of the middle. All in all, the Pokemon in front of him look incredibly unassuming; no more battle worthy than the Flabebe Jason had turned down closer to the road.

But Jason knew better than that. He'd seen what a fully evolved Ralts could do. Gallade could confuse its opponents, and then deliver a powerful beat down with its Fighting Type moves, while a Gardevoir, what this Ralts would eventually evolve into, could rend the almighty Dragon Type Pokemon from the sky they reigned supreme from. A giddy smile crossed Jason's face as he imagined the horrified looks on the Dragon Tamer Clan's trainer's faces as a full powered Gardevoir tore their team to shreds.

"Cyndaquil, Tackle it, quick!"

The little shrew didn't even hesitate, he charged full bore at the small creature in front of him, and slammed his elongated head into it. Or, rather, her. The Ralts, not expecting an assault, cried out in a mix of pain and surprise as she was pushed down into the dirt. Jason, trying to capitalize on the advantage they had, ordered Cyndaquil to jump back before letting loose an Ember attack from its maw. The shrew did as it was told, fire erupting from the spots on his back and from his mouth, and the Ralts, who had just gotten back up, cried out once more as she was pelted with burning cinders.

From a pocket inside his Jacket, Jason produced a miniaturized, and expanded it to full size. The Ralts wasn't damaged enough to ensure a catch quiet yet, but Jason pulled the ball back and prepared to throw it. One more attack from Cyndaquil, a (somewhat) battle trained Pokemon, would be enough to take down the untrained Ralts.

"
Tackle it, one more time!"

The shrew went in once more, head first. Jason smiled, expecting the Ralts to go down. But instead, Ralts let out a shrill cry, and then suddenly four more Ralts seemed to appear out of nowhere! Cyndaquil tackled the one in front of him, only to go right through it, and the Ralts he had aimed for disappeared.

Double Team. The Ralts was using Double Team, an evasive move! Jason's brow furrowed. With four other Ralts still standing in the grass, there was no way to know which image was the real Ralts. Jason's mouth moved to call out an order, but before he could, another shrill came from the Ralts in the grass. Purple waves seemed to radiate from all four of them, and these waves enveloped Cyndaquil. The shrew cried out in pain, and clutched the sides of his head with his little paws.

Confusion. Hopefully it didn't have any lasting effects on Cyndaquil. If it did, then this battle was as good as over.

"
You with me buddy?"

Cyndaquil let go of his head, and let out an affirmative quip. No lasting confusion. Perfect.

"
Spray the four of them with a Smokescreen. Then Tackle the one that makes noise!"

The shrew parted his lips, and he emitted black gas from deep within his body. The smoke covered the ground in front of Jason, completely blocking the Ralts from view. Then he waited. A cough! The next sound he heard was the rustling of the grass as Cyndaquil tore through it, followed by a cry as the Ralts within came tumbling out of the smoke. It had worked like Jason assumed! Only the real Ralts had coughed, as the others were illusions and didn't need to breath!

Jason didn't waste any time. He threw the Pokeball at the Ralts, praying that his aim was true. And it was, the Pokeball hit the little creature, before enveloping it in a crimson light, and pulling it within. The now full Pokeball landed on the ground, and Jason watched with anticipation as it wiggled, before finally going still.

He let out a huge sigh of relief, followed by a shout of joy that Cyndaquil echoed.

It was done, Ralts was captured. Dragon Types beware.

Last edited:
Sylvie pinched the Pokedex screen with her fingers outwards as she zoomed into all the buildings. "There is a boutique...a couple of shops...Huh, not really much to do here," Sylvie murmured as she switched off her Pokedex, disappointed. Muffin was about to miserably slouch out of the Pokemon Center when Sylvie suddenly got a little 'ping!' on her Pokedex. She switched it on and her eyes widened in excitement, grinning when she saw the notification.

"Muffin! Look!" She squealed with joy as she clicked on the little pop up on her screen as a video came on. A woman ran the Pokemon Showcases now - her name was Madam Madeline, and she was very kind and supportive as beginners in Pokemon Performances as well as experienced performers. Madam Madeline popped up in the video with a kind smile, her Furfrou and her Arcanine both sitting proudly beside her as Madeline pointed behind her, revealing Camphrier Town behind her with a flourish.

"The next Pokemon Showcase is being held at...Camphrier Town! The Pokemon Showcase starts at 2 PM tomorrow. All performers, show up an hour before to sign up and get ready. We can only have up to twenty performers - so it's first come, first serve. We hope you'll be there!"

The video switched off, as Sylvie beamed in joy. "That's our next destination then!" She exclaimed to Muffin, who was back on the couch Sylvie was sitting on and snuggled up next to her, watching the video with her and nodding when she declared that was their next destination.

"Well, what are you waiting for!" She cheered ecstatically as she picked up Muffin and darted out of the Pokemon Center, and down Route Four - but she quickly turned back around.

"I have a great idea!" And with a burst of excitement, Sylvie ran back into Santalune City and into the boutique as Muffin looked around in amazement.

"I have a bit of money on me, twenty Pokedollars to be exact, so don't pick something expensive!" She told Muffin with a happy smile as she set her down on the floor, leaving Muffin to explore the shop. Sylvie also looked around cheerfully, hoping Muffin would pick something pink to match Sylvie's showcase outfit. She wasn't a completely girly girl - but she did like the colour pink, and was so hyped for the Pokemon Showcase in Camphrier Town. She had a cerise, frilly, lace pink dress which held down to just under her knees. It had a bright red ribbon on the back and came with a free hair-clip, cerise pink ribbon bow and matching, free cerise pink slipper-style shoes.

(I love cerise pink don't judge meh XD Not a fan of dresses though, just want to make Sylvie more like a Performer)

Muffin started randomly yapping at something when Sylvie was viewing some strange, ridiculously expensive and extravagant, massive hats with huge flowers in them. She couldn't imagine who would wear this horrific hat, and she gladly turned to Muffin and ran over to her as Muffin kept on pointing at a beautiful little dress model.

(Just imagine it's kind of like Serena's Eevee's costume for showcases)

"Wow! That's adorable!" She exclaimed in amazement as she gazed at the cute Pokemon costume. "Um, are there other sizes of this dress?" Sylvie asked a young lady who was helping all the people who were asking questions while sorting out clothes in the stock room.

"Oh, yes! We have twelve different sizes for all our clothes." She replied politely, then she looked at Muffin. "Looking for a dress for your Eevee?" She asked with a kind smile.

Sylvie nodded with a grin. "Yeah, she's Muffin, my best friend," Sylvie replied happily. "Do you know what's the recommended size for Eevee's?"

The helper lady nodded in response. "I'd say a four-legged size four," She answered, reaching out into a box into the stock room and pulling out a 'four-legged size four' size of the costume. "Do you think this would fit?"

"Yeah! It looks like it could fit her perfectly," Sylvie responded with an ecstatic beam. The helper lady passed the dress onto the cash register desk as the cashier scanned it and gave it back to Sylvie. "Eighteen Pokedollars please."

Sylvie handed over the money cheerfully and waved goodbye to the cashier and young lady who'd helped her. "Thanks!" She called as she and Muffin went out of the boutique, both especially happy. Sylvie had been handed a special bag to put Muffin's dress in, so when she had carefully slipped it in she smiled to Muffin and held the bag carefully.

"Lets go to Camphrier Town!" Sylvie exclaimed happily - but then she hesitated. "Let's grab a bite to eat first," She giggled, as Muffin nodded and yapped in response, eagerly leapt onto her shoulder with ease as the two happily walked around Santalune City trying to find a nice, cosy cafe.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian and Goji were wandering around Lumoise city to find the Prof.'s Lab to update his Pokédex so he can put Kalos Pokémon into the dex. It took a while until they found the lab. "Finally, we made it, the Professor's Lab." Christian said with relief. Goji was sleeping in Christian's backpack with the zipper open, so he didn't say anything. When they entered, Christian let out a shout, "HELLO? PROFESSOR SYCAMORE? I'M CHRISTIAN CUOZZO, I'M HERE TO GET MY POKÉDEX UPDATED." That shout woke up Goji, and she was really mad at Christian. "Oh... sorry about waking you up Goji, but I needed to call for Prof. Sycamore just to see if he's here." Said Christian.

Suddenly, Christian and Goji heard a voice coming from somewhere, "Ah, Christian, you're here, good." Said Prof. Sycamore walking downstairs to Christian. "Oh, hi Prof. I'm here to get my Pokédex updated. Here is my Pokédex." Replied Christian handing his Pokédex to Prof. Sycamore. A couple of seconds later, Prof. Sycamore handed Christian back his updated Pokédex. "Thanks Professor. Oh, before I leave, can you tell me where the first gym is located?" Christian Questioned the Prof., "Gladly to tell you, the first gym is in Santalune City. It's a Bug type gym, remember that." Prof. Sycamore replied. "Ok, I will. Bye Prof.!" Christian shouted to Professor Sycamore while running out the door. "OFF TO SANTALUNE CITY WE GO!"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jerral finished training, and entered Santalune Gym. "Kalos has been fun so far, but it's about to get serious. This is my first gym badge, so I gotta try my best!" he thought excitedly. He closed the door behind him and turned to face the gym leader, Viola. "Umm, I'm here for my first gym battlee," he said. Viola nodded and smiled. "Well I accept your challenge! Let's get on with it, shall we? Go, Surskit!" she exclaimed. Jerral juggled his Pokéballs for a second and sent out Pidgey. "Umm, use gust!" Jerral shouted nervously. Pidgey flew into the air and let out a gust of air, affecting the Surskit. "Use water gun twice!" Viola shouted. The Surskit quickly recovered from the gust and sent out two water guns, one a few seconds after the other. "Counter with gust!" Jerral said. Pidgey got hit by the Water Gun hurting him, but the gust he sent fainted the Surskit. Unlucky for Pidgey, the second Water Gun surprised him and fainted him.

Viola smiled and sent out Vivillon. She thought that was Jerral's last flying-type Pokémon, but scowled when he sent out a Butterfree. "Use gust!" Jerral told the butterfly Pokémon. The Vivillon took the attack and countered with a Tackle once commanded by Viola. The same events happened once more, but this time Butterfree fainted by the second tackle. "I got only one more Pokémon left," Jerral muttered as he sent out Shinrino. In sync, Viola and Jerral commanded,"Tackle" and "Pound" to their Pokémon. The two went to each other and clashed, each one on the opposite side of where they were previously. Then, Vivillon fainted. Jerral gasped for a second, and then began cheering. Shinrino went to his side and began cheering as well.

After the two calmed down, Viola went to face Jerral. "Here you go, the Bug Badge, given to trainers that have defeated the Santalune Gym. Jerral grinned, accepted the badge, and left the gym. He returned Shinrino to his Pokéball, and went to the Pokémon Center to heal his Pokémon. He left the center and went to a café to eat something. He noticed Sylvie nearby. "Hey, I can buy something for you in this café if you'd like. I was heading to eat somewhere anyways to celebrate someone, so I might as well help someone that wants to eat," he said.

Santalune City, Jason decided, was a pretty nifty little town. The Pokemon Center was located right at the end of Route 4, where the dirt transitioned into stone brick laid into the ground. There was a trainer school somewhere to the North, as well as the first Gym in the Kalos Gym Circuit.

As excited as Jason was to challenge the Santalune City Gym, he'd just spent the last few hours training and bonding with Cyndaquil and his new Ralts (who seemed very dismissive of him out of battle), and he knew they could use a break. On top of that, Jason himself still had to register for the Kalos Pokemon League before he could even attempt to win a badge. Lucky for him then, that he could give his Pokemon a check up and a rest, and register for the Kalos League at the Pokemon Center.

As he waited in the lobby of the Pokemon Center for Nurse Joy and her Wigglytuff to complete their check ups of Ralts and Cyndaquil, Jason idly examined the new badge case he'd received. It was a small rectangular black thing, with a glass cover, meant to be stowed away. Jason found himself frowning at it. It'd be kind of a pain to dig it out of his bag every time a Gym Leader or some League Official asked to see his badges. Maybe he could just pin them on the inside of his jacket.

No, that would just be stupid. They'd get damaged that way.

Snorting at himself, Jason stowed the badge case away in the front pocket of his backpack, just as his name was called from the front desk. He looked up to see Nurse Joy behind the counter, holding Cyndaquil and Ralts on a silver tray. With a smile, Jason approached her, and noticed that Cyndaquil and Ralts were both enjoying a berry.

"Sorry about the wait; your Pokemon are fit for battle."

Jason bent over gingerly to pick up Ralts, and placed her on his left shoulder. She turned her head away from his.

With a chuckle, Jason said, "I appreciate it Nurse Joy. Anything I should know or be aware of?"

Cyndaquil clambered his way up onto Jason's other shoulder, and gave him an affectionate nuzzle with his long snout.

Nurse Joy smiled at the little shrew, "Nothing to be alarmed of; they're both in perfect health. Although, I'd say your Cyndaquil is quite close to evolving. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to become a Quilava by the time you reach Cyllage City."

Cyndaquil yipped happily, and Jason blinked at Nurse Joy, "So soon? I mean, Cyndaquil and I did a good amount of training before getting to the Kalos region, but we haven't even been in a sanctioned League Match yet!"

Nurse Joy laughed a little at that, "I'm not much of an expert on Johto Pokemon, but I've seen plenty of Cyndaquil before. They evolve quite early; earlier than most other Pokemon, with the exception of maybe Bug Type Pokemon."

All Jason could do it blink once more. With a slight shake of his head, Jason recollected himself, and thanked Nurse Joy for her help once more. He then departed from the Pokemon Center, and headed for the Santalune City Gym.

Sylvie had just sat down in a nice cafe with Muffin sitting in the chair opposite to her when a boy approached. Muffin looked at the boy with a suspicious glare, wary of him. Sylvie listened as the boy offered to buy them food, then she blushed slightly, feeling awkward.

"Um, no thanks, I have some Pokedollars on me - " She opened her Pokeball purse to reveal - one Pokedollar. She blushed even deeper in embarrassment. "Surely they have something for one Pokedollar..." She murmured hastily as she grabbed the menu set on the table in front of her. She guided her finger through all the choices and groaned when everything was more than one Pokedollar.

"We're not even hungry, right Muffin?" She babbled quickly, and even though Muffin shook her head profusely, but Sylvie quickly scooped her up into her arms. "Um, bye!" She yelled as she ran off, waving to the boy before turning away from him and running as fast as she can. She was shy and nervous when it came to talking to people, especially to trainers - she lacked confidence and self-esteem. She was in such a rush to avoid socialization that she left her purse on the table, the single, lonely Pokedollar sticking out.

Sylvie ran off as quickly as she could, turning a corner and racing down Route Four, through the flowery, verdant grass as she passed many trainers and Pokemon. As soon as she got back onto the stone paths, she began to speedily skate as she clutched Muffin in her arms, who had a very grumpy face as her ears flew out behind her, the wind making her fur around her neck fly in all directions. She kept yapping at Sylvie angrily and pointing at her tummy, Sylvie ignoring her for the moment as she skated all the way to Lumiose City.

When they reached Lumiose City, Sylvie took a break and sat on a bench to recover her bench as Muffin glared at her the whole time until Sylvie eventually reassured her by telling her she'd feed her a Pokepuff or Poffin. She wasn't even sure she had one though - she pulled her backpack off her back and onto the bench and rummaged through it for a box of either Poffins or Pokepuff. She eventually found a box with two Poffin's inside.

"Phew!" She exclaimed with a giggle as she gave the cherry to Muffin and the Lemon for herself. They both ate the Poffin's happily, Muffin's grumpy face fading away as she nibbled the Poffin with joy. After they'd finished their little snacks, Sylvie sighed happily as she finished her Poffin before Muffin, so she grabbed out her Pokedex and looked on Pokemaps to see where Camphrier Town was again. She was really hyped for the Pokemon Showcase the next day, and when Muffin finished her Poffin, she looked up at Sylvie and nudged her arm with her nose.

"Yes?" Sylvie replied with a warm smile to Muffin. Muffin poked her screen, tapping the Camphrier Town icon with her nail and looked up at her. She then acted out a mini Pokemon Performance, and then gave a little shrug with a puzzled expression, expecting Sylvie to know what this charade meant.

"You mean, what we're going to do for our performance tomorrow?" Sylvie asked with the same puzzled expression as Muffin. Muffin eagerly answered her question with a nod and gave a little shrug again.

"We'll just go with the flow. Do whatever comes to our mind. This journey is all about fun!" She exclaimed with a hyper beam. (punz) Muffin widened her eyes at this with joy and she yapped cheerfully, jumping up and down on the bench as if to tell Sylvie she liked her idea. Sylvie grinned and gave Muffin a hug as the time turned 1PM.

Halt stood at the end of route four. "We made it through." He said to his Chimchar, who had fought like crazy. He even challenged some trainers himself. They walked in together, just as the girl from before ran past him. "Hey, whats her problem? Running everywhere she goes?" He saids, not expecting an answer. They stop by the pokecenter, and get chimchar all healed up. "Your pokemon seems quite competitive. He challenged audio to a battle!" Nurse Joy told Halt as he recieved him. "Yea, thats Chimchar." Halt replied as he walked out. "Lets check out the pokemart before the gym battle." He said as they walked over to the blue building. As he was walking around the store, he found a ten pack of pokeballs. "Lets get this." Halt said quietly. He walks to the register and pays for the set. "Here you go." The clerk said, handing Halt a primer ball. "You get this free with every ten pokeballs." The clerk says in a monotone voice, like he has to say it over and over again every day. "Alright, thanks. I guess?" Halt replied, and hurried out.

Halt stood at the far end of the bug gym. "Lets go, Chimchar!" He called out, pointing forward as chimchar ran across his arm and lept onto the battleground. The gym leader then tossed out her surskit. (For battles against npcs im gonna skip the move calling. To me, it ruins the fast pace of battles.) Chimchar started with a flame wheel, heading right for the surskit. It his dead on, but the surskit attacked back with pin missile. Chimchar used scratch to block the attack, but couldn't stop all of them, taking some damage. He jumped back into a flame wheel, hitting the surskit again, fainting the pokemon. Then Viola then threw out her Vivion. It quickly used Infestation, causing chimchar to take continuous damage. Knowing the battle will be over soon, chimchar used ember on the flying pokemon, who attacked back with a tackle. Taking the blow, chimchar grabbed the wings of Vivion, and used ember continually until the vivion fainted. Chimchar had won the battle.

The second Jason entered the Santalune City Gym, he was met with a forest. He blinked once, before shaking his head and continuing ahead to the field beyond. Cyndaquil sniffed the air around them, as if searching for any wild, or even tamed, Pokemon. Out of the corner of his eyes, Jason saw someone near the stands, but returned his focus to the field in front of him. At the far end he could see a woman with blonde hair. She was facing away from him and seemed to be holding... a camera? Before he could inquire what she was doing, the woman turned around and widened her eyes at the sight of him.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't hear you come in. Are you a challenger?"

Jason nodded, "I am. Jason Braun, just recently got to Kalos. Can I assume that you're the Gym Leader?"

The woman smiled, "The name's Viola, and I am in fact the Santalune City Gym Leader. I specialize in Bug Type Pokemon!"

"Glad to meet you. I hope you're ready for a challenger."

Jason took to the field, and Cyndaquil hopped off of his shoulder to stand beside him. Viola let her camera dangle from the strap around her neck, and produced a Pokeball from her pocket.

"I'm always ready for a challenger, but before we have our battle, I should recite the rules to you first: We'll each field two Pokemon in a One-on-One battle. You'll be allowed to substitute Pokemon at any time, however I will not. If you can defeat both of my Pokemon, and still have at least one remaining Pokemon capable of battling, you'll be rewarded with the Bug Badge. You get all that?"

Jason produced Ralts' Pokeball from inside of his jacket, "Got it. I'm ready when you are. Ralts, take the field!"

The Pokeball in Jason's hand opened, and from within, Ralts materialized on the field. He saw Viola raise an eyebrow at him on the far end of the field.

"Not going to start with your Cyndaquil? You'd have type advantage."

"And give you the chance to see my strongest battler in action? I think I'll wait for your second Pokemon to come out."

Viola made some sort of amused noise in her throat, before throwing a Pokeball of her own and saying, "you're testing the waters first. Thinking like a Gym Leader."

The Pokemon that took the field was a small blue spider looking thing, with a yellow... thing on top of its head. With its four legs, it seemed to skate across the dirt ground. Jason frowned. It looked more like a Water Type Pokemon than a Bug Type. Either way, he would need to start cautiously.

"Ralts, Disarming Voice!"

His Ralts opened her mouth and let loose a symphonic scream that was visualized in bright pinks waves. They flew past Viola's Pokemon before fading, and the little thing closed its eyes in pain.

"Surskit, Bubble!"

Surskit, as Jason now knew it was called, let loose a torrent of slow bubbles from its mouth. Jason called out for Ralts to dodge, and she dashed to the left of the field. The bubbles popped and faded where Ralts would have been, and Jason found himself a little relieved that he hadn't started with Cyndaquil.

Not that it would have mattered. The Bubble attack had been far too slow, and with the distance between the two Pokemon, dodging it was easy for Ralts, who wasn't nearly as fast as Cyndaquil.

Viola called out for a Quick Attack, and before Jason could utter a command, the little Surskit had slammed into Ralts and knocked it into the dirt. Surskit slid backwards a few feet, before issuing another Bubble attack from its mouth. Ralts got up just in time to respond with a Double Team, and the spot that Ralts had just occupied was filled with a duplicate. The Bubble attack dispersed the illusion, and the Surskit suddenly found itself on the receiving end of a Confusion attack.

The small blue thing cried out in pain as its mind became dominated by Ralts.

"Disarming Voice!"

"Quick Attack!"

The Surskit dashed forward to hit Ralts, only to pass through the last remaining illusion from her Double Team. The Surskit slapped to the ground, having expected to collide with a body instead of nothing, and the real Ralts let loose her Fairy Type attack. Its waves passed over the Surskit once more, who was trying to get back up, and the blue Pokemon collapsed back to the ground. Jason ordered a Disarming Voice once more, but this time, Surskit was faster on the draw. It leaped at Ralts from the ground, and slammed into it with another Quick Attack before Ralts could get her move off. She was sent sprawling into the dirt with a cry, and her momentum stopped carrying her forward right in front of Jason.

Her eyes were closed. Fainted.

"That wasn't a half bad battle, but your Ralts clearly wasn't up to par. You should have taken more time to train it before you challenged a Gym Leader!"

Jason returned Ralts to her Pokeball, before directing Cyndaquil to get on the field, "maybe so, but your Surskit doesn't seem to be doing so hot!"

And it wasn't. The poor thing had returned to its side of the field, and looked like it was barely able to stand. Cyndaquil could put it down with one blow. It was just a matter of being able to land one before it hit Cyndaquil with a Bubble attack.

"Don't you worry about us, we're one up on you! Surskit, Bubble!"

But Cyndaquil was far quicker, managing to shoot across the field with its newly learned Quick Attack. The Surskit had only managed to open its mouth before the shrew had slammed the crown of his head into it. Surskit tumbled across the dirt, having succumbed to her battle damage.

"A Quick Attack? But I've fought Cynadquil before! They don't learn that until they're... about to evolve."

Viola's eyes widened in understanding, and as she returned Surskit to its Pokeball, before narrowing her eyes and smiling at Jason. The next Pokemon she sent out was a massive butterfly. Jason wasn't too worried though; they had the Type advantage, after all.

"I'll admit, I'm impressed. I didn't think your Cyndaquil would be any more trained than your Ralts, regardless of what you said. But the battle isn't over yet!"

"Maybe not, but we've got the Type advantage!"

The newly revealed Vilvillion came in for a Tackle, but was instead pushed back with a Quick Attack. Viola ordered it to use Tackle again, but Cyndaquil managed to leap out of the way. The shrew blinded the butterfly with a Smokescreen, and jumped away, before filling the black smoke with a hail of Ember. A cry rang out from within the smoke, and Cyndaquil sent another Ember attack in its direction. The butterfly cried out a second time, but managed to finally fly its way out of the haze Cyndaquil had trapped it in. But it didn't look good. It was charred, and smoke seemed to roll off of it. Jason was surprised it hadn't fallen out of the sky yet.

"Vivillion, use Infestation!"

Infestation? Jason didn't have to question what it was. With a beat of its wings, Vivillion sent a wave of black... they almost looked like bugs, in Cyndaquil's direction. Jason called out for him to dodge it, but he'd been caught off guard, and reacted to slow. Cyndaquil was covered by the little black bugs, and they clung to his fur. From his snarls and cries, Jason could only assume they were biting his little fire spitter. Viola, for some reason convinced she'd just gained the upper hand, called out for one more Tackle. The Vivillion swooped down, only to get caught in yet another hail of fire from Cyndaquil's maw.

The Vivillion finally fell to the ground, unconscious. The bugs seemed to disperse from Cyndaquil once the Bug Type had fallen, and Jason let out a sigh of relief. Cyndaquil shook his head, and opened his mouth to spit out a few bugs that had found their way in.

Jason chuckled at his Pokemon as he walked to the center of the field, where he was met by Viola. Cyndaquil dashed forward and climbed up to his shoulder.

"Well, it looks like the match has been decided. Congratulations Jason, you've earned the Bug Badge."

From within one of her front pockets, Viola produced a bulbous badge, that almost resembled a Ladyba. She held it out for him, and Jason accepted it with a smile.

"Thanks. For this, and for the battle."

Jason shook Viola's hand, before turning to leave the Gym.

"Good battle." Halt said, walking down off the bleachers. He was watching the trainer, knowing he may need to fight him one day. "Your Cyndaquil fought well, and you did good to, calling the shots." He was all the door with Jason when he finished his congratulations. Chimchar was sitting on his backpack, watching the other trainer for any movement or acknowledgment. "Halt's my name, this Chimchar made my life a game. Yours?" He asked.

Last edited:
Sylvie picked up Muffin, the two both cheerful as Sylvie looked around. She didn't exactly know what to do. She would have to get to Camphrier Town, but she didn't have to just yet. Muffin watched as her face turned from a happy smile to a puzzled, unsure frown. Muffin let out a single, shrill yap as she nudged Sylvie's cheek with her nose, her eyes widened as she stared at Sylvie's face.

"I'm fine. Just...what shall we go and do?" She asked Muffin, staring off into the distance, hugging Muffin, the fluffy fur around her neck brushing against Sylvie's arm as Muffin turned to look at her. Muffin then without any warning slipped out of her arms as she yapped at Sylvie with the same, disappointed angry expression that Sylvie's mum would pull at her when she had done something wrong.

"What?" Sylvie asked, now even more puzzled. Muffin stood on her hind legs and acted like a human, opening and shutting her mouth acting like she was talking while making different facial expressions and balancing on her hind legs. She then sat back down and stared directly into Sylvie's eyes, freaking her out a bit.

"You...want me to chat to people?" Sylvie asked, one eyebrow raised as she tucked her Pokedex back into her bag. Muffin nodded and shook her head at the same time, doing the same charade again, but finishing it with a little happy dance and a pretend hug.

"You want me to go see my mum? Geez, we haven't even been on our journey for five hours yet," Sylvie replied with an irritated frown. Muffin rolled her eyes and glared at Sylvie, repeating the same charade once again but switching between acting like two different people, then acting out them both hugging each other.

Sylvie burst out laughing. "You want me to make friends?" She asked through peals of giggles. Muffin's frown turned even more fierce after she nodded, but she was mad at Sylvie's sudden outburst of hysterical laughter, so she pounced on Sylvie and scratched her leg, Sylvie letting out a high pitched yelp as she jumped backwards.

"Hey!" She shouted crossly, clutching her leg. "I'm not making friends, and you don't have to attack me!" She yelled at Muffin furiously, her scratch turning a bright shade of red, Muffin watching it as it turned redder and redder with a guilty sad face. She then looked up at Sylvie with puppy eyes, drowning her soul with cuteness. However, Sylvie was unfazed.

"You do that every time - you do something wrong, and pull an adorable face to make me forgive you. Nope, not falling for it -" Muffin made her face droop with sadness, the cuteness meter increasing dramatically.

"Fine! I forgive you, you annoying ball of fluff." Sylvie giggled, gingerly letting go of the big, red cut on her leg and wincing as she smiled at Muffin. "Still not making friends though." Muffin's adorable face automatically snapped back to a grumpy glare. "Fine, I'll make friends with somebody tomorrow Mum!" Sylvie muttered crossly. She hated it when Muffin would treat Sylvie like she was her mother and could tell her what to do. Yet Muffin still had her grumpy glare, glaring at Sylvie for a full five seconds, her expression unchanging.

"You freak me out sometimes. Fine, I'll just go up to somebody and ask them to be my friend, yeah?" She snapped, still cross, although Muffin's behaviour WAS quite funny. Muffin shook her head, even though Sylvie was obviously joking. Muffin acted out a charade of a boy skating and crashing into somebody and then acting out somebody talking to somebody at a table. Somehow Muffin's acting was great, as Sylvie knew who she was talking about straight away.

"Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!" Sylvie shouted, and even though she was grinning, she angrily darted off around the corner and began to sprint down Route Four, Muffin aptly chasing after her at a greatly fast speed, like how a police dog would chase a criminal. The accidentally scared many Pokemon away as Sylvie sprinted down Route Four, Muffin taking multiple shortcuts and trying to catch Sylvie.

Eventually, Muffin caught Sylvie and tripped her up, Sylvie flying into the grass. Sylvie groaned but giggled at the same time as Muffin leapt over to her and sat in front of her face buried in the long grass, staring down at her before yapping profusely.

"Nope, nope, nope nope. NOPE." Sylvie yelled as she scrambled up to her feet and sprinted into Santalune City, not even realising this until she ran into Santalune Forest and Muffin tripped her up again, but this time she just stumbled forwards, but able to regain her balance.

"Well, Muffin, no need for us to exercise for another...huh, I'd say three weeks?" She joked as she bent down tried to retrieve her breath, panting exhaustedly, Muffin doing the same as she laid down next to a massive berry bush and began to nibble off the berries. Sylvie burst out giggling with laughter when she down at Muffin and saw her face, a multicoloured juice all around her mouth as she noisily chewed an Oran Berry. Muffin ignored Sylvie as she continued giggling, eating with more vigorously.

"Did you put on some rainbow lipstick?" Sylvie snorted, clutching her chest as she laughed hysterically as Muffin glared grumpily. Muffin eventually finished the Oran berry and turned away from Sylvie with a little 'hmph', slyly taking a step back and then slapping Sylvie's leg with her tail, turning back to Sylvie and sticking out her tongue mischievously.

"You are an annoying little ball of fluff sometimes," Sylvie remarked, smiling as Muffin sat down in a relaxed position and glared up at her with a moody frown. She was just being silly though - really she had an urge to laugh along with Sylvie, but she kept her pride by being mean to her, Muffin's usual antics when they were both being silly.

"Hey, let's have a picnic! You can eat your multicolour lipstick berries, and I'll have one of those sandwiches Mum packed for us." Sylvie joked, Muffin narrowing her eyes at her crossly, although as Sylvie took the picnic blanket out of her bag and laid it down on the floor, Muffin jumped onto it straight away, claiming her spot on the blanket as she began to noisily munch on more berries. Sylvie took out a sandwich and ate it happily, listening to the cute tunes of shrill Fletchling's chirps.

Last edited:
Jason stopped to turn his head in the direction of the voice. To his surprise, the person who had spoken was none other than the trainer with the monkey that had ignored him back on Route 4. A small part of him was still irritated, and wanted to say something about it, but Jason banished the thought from him mind. He opened the door to leave the gym, and turned his head to talk to the other trainer at the same time.

"Thanks, it was a fun battle. I'm Jason, and this is Cyndaquil. I take it you're on the Gym Circuit too?"

Jason continued on his way towards the Pokemon Center, expecting Halt to follow him, and waiting for an answer. As much as he wanted to start making his way to Cyllage City to get his next badge, Ralts' and Cyndaquil's health took priority. Hopefully he'd be on his way soon, and if Nurse Joy could treat his Pokemon in a timely fashion, he could probably make it to Camphrier Town and stay there for the night.

"Yes, I am in the Gym Circuit." Halt said, new to the term. In his home region, it was called the league in general. He followed him out, to the pokemon center. "Your heading over to Cyllage City next, right. That's my next destination on the list." Chimchar proceeded to jump off Halts backpack, and hang onto his arm. By now, Halt was sort of used to it.

"That I am," Jason said, "I think I'm gonna stop in Camphrier Town for the night though, and spend a day or two training."

Cyndaquil, who had scrambled from his right shoulder over to his left, greeted the Chimchar with a little yip. Meanwhile, Jason pushed the doors to the Pokemon Center open, give Nurse Joy a little nod as her eyes widened in surprise. He quietly handed over his Pokemon, and apologized for coming back so soon. With a smile, Nurse Joy took Cyndaquil and the fainted Ralts into one of the backrooms of the Pokemon Center, leaving Jason in the Pokemon Center with Halt.

"I hear there's a Pokemon Showcase in Camphrier as well. I'd like to check that out as well."

Jason pulled his backpack from his shoulder, before sitting down on a bench in the lobby, and gesturing for Halt to take a seat as well.

"What about you? What are your plans?"

"I might as well do what your doing. I don't really have many plans, and all this guy's gonna do, is make them hard on me. But I don't have many plans." Halt replied, holding up his arm with a chimchar hanging onto it. Halt pulls over a chair, and sits down. "Your from Johto, right? Thats where you get Cyndaquill."

After Sylvie and Muffin had finished their little picnic of Poffins and juicy berries, Sylvie began to pack up the little blanket as Muffin went to go dip her face in the water to wash off all the colourful juice coating her face all around her mouth like paint. After Sylvie giggled at Muffin choking on some water, swallowing it, Sylvie picked up Muffin and they set off.

"Muffin, when you put your head in the water, you don't breathe!" Sylvie exclaimed, hoarse after so much laughter. Muffin glared at her grumpily and wiggled out of her grip, instead, she decided to be walking by her side. Sylvie zipped up her bag and flung it onto her back, Muffin cheering up a bit when they got out the Santalune Forest.

"Hey, Muffin," Sylvie started to say, grinning down at Muffin who was now not so grumpy. "How about we see all your moves?" Sylvie asked with a smile. "We should definitely know them for our performance."

Muffin agreed, nodding her head eagerly. The two ran into Santalune City and onto a little battlefield near the Pokemon Center, Muffin running around and leaping about excitedly.

"Okay! What's the easiest move to do?" Sylvie asked Muffin happily, watching Muffin as she nodded and stood back a little.

Muffin took in a deep breath and stretched her legs a little bit before flashing slightly - then she whizzed off in a speedy sprint past Sylvie and then back around her, HALTing to a stop as she sat back down in the same spot she was in before.

"Quick Attack!" Sylvie exclaimed with a grin, grabbing out her Pokedex and writing a note on the Home screen of the Pokedex saying 'Muffin (1) Quick Attack'. "That was so good! You're super fast!" She praised Muffin with a grin, beaming at her. Muffin beamed back with pride. "Next move!"

Muffin smiled and stood back a little bit. She opened her mouth up wide and dark brown magic floated up in the air as glowing white fangs appeared in her mouth as Muffin leapt forward and crunched the air. Then the magic all disappeared and Muffin's mouth closed as she grinned up at Sylvie with pride.

"Bite!" Sylvie cheerfully smiled as she typed this into a note on the Pokedex, happily grinning at Muffin. "Well done! That looked so cool! We could definitely incorporate that into our performance somewhere. Next move?" Muffin nodded and stood back away from Sylvie, way away from her, and she leapt up high into the air, twirled, and used Swift - white, grey and black streaks flashed through the air, carrying the glowing, golden stars as they shot off across the battlefield.

Sylvie gaped as Muffin gently floated back down in front of Sylvie, beaming up at her with pride. Sylvie beamed back at her in amazement. "That was amazing! That was Swift! We have to use that in our performance!" Sylvie declared eagerly, proud of Muffin and hyped for the Pokemon Showcase. "Any more moves?"

Muffin shook her head sadly, indicating they were the only moves she knew - but then she immediately perked up when Sylvie offered Muffin one of her special home-made Pokepuffs - a cherry and strawberry, with chocolate icing, white chocolate chips and a chocolate flake on top. Muffin gasped and her eyes widened in amazement as she took the special Pokepuff and gobbled it up immediately, overwhelmed with how delicious it was.

"You deserve it!" Sylvie told Muffin with a proud beam, Muffin licking the icing off her lips and smiling up at her before becoming extremely hyperactive, yapping in a cute, shrill tone as she charged around, jumping and grinning as she did so. Sylvie giggled and picked her up when she calmed down, giving her a warm hug.

"Let's go see if we can find some cute Pokemon - not to catch, just to have fun," Sylvie giggled like a little girl as she ran off, holding Muffin in her ars with joy as she ran onto Route Four.

Sylvie let Muffin back on the floor as the two ran through the flowers happily, seeing Combee's, Flabebe's and some Fletchlings in the sky, all adorable. Sylvie was about to climb up a tree to get a better view of all the Pokemon from above when Muffin let out a loud, shrill yap, then she began to yap and howl non-stop.

Sylvie's eyes widened in fear. "MUFFIN?" She shouted out, darting away from the tree and looking around hastily. "MUFFIN!? WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?" She yelled desperately. She was just going to shout Muffin's name again when she started floating upwards. "W-what? WHAT'S GOING ON?" She yelled as a purplish glow appeared around her. All the Pokemon and people around fled, Sylvie looking around frantically.

She heard an evil sounding cackle below, and she tried to look down, but suddenly her head couldn't turn at all. Up, down, to the side - it was stuck facing forward. She gasped as she saw Muffin stuck beside her, in the exact same position, yapping frantically. "Muffin!" She gasped in relief, her head, however, still stuck facing forward. She switched her focus to what was going on as her arms started floating down to her side and her legs both together, floating in the air like a stick as the magenta glow still emitted from her body.

"Okay, who's doing this?" She shouted angrily, trying to look down with her eyes as much as she could. She still couldn't see the ground though, and she began to panic. The evil cackle came again, as a voice started speaking.

"Stacy, what do we do now? Solrock and Lunatone are using their Psychic powers, and it's working," A female voice asked another person.

"Okay. Girafarig, Reuniclus, lift me up into the air with Psychic," Another female voice came, Sylvie assuming it was Stacy - she had no idea what was happening, and she was freaking out - so was Muffin, who was still yapping in fear and panic also.

A girl who looked to be about sixteen with dark brown hair tied into a high ponytail and wearing a white and blue striped shirt floated up, glaring and smirking at Sylvie and Muffin, mainly Sylvie.

"Answer me, otherwise we'll have to force you with our Pokemon. Tell us EVERYTHING you know about Mewtwo." She demanded, threateningly pointing down to her Girafarig and Reuniclus, who were busy trying to keep her floating up to Muffin and Sylvie's level. Sylvie's eyes widened with fear.

"Um...I know it can Mega Evolve into Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y with the right stones...it was made with Mew's DNA by scientists...it tried to kill Mew a very long time ago...it is a Legendary obviously...and it is the most powerful Pokemon, second to Arceus, the God of Pokemon?" She murmured, Stacy nodding along - however, she looked very bored and uninterested.

"You lousy, useless little kid. We knew all that already. Now get out of my sight!" She snarled as she beckoned a Solrock and Lunatone to drop Muffin and Sylvie - and they did so, harshly dropping Muffin and Sylvie onto the grass before the two girls and Stacy (each in an identical purple, lilac and black uniform with a 'P' emblem on the front, although Stacy had a shiny badge saying 'Fighter' and the two other girls with dull, damaged badges saying 'Grunt') darted off down Route Four and quickly reached Lumiose City.

Sylvie quickly fell to the floor and landed on the side of her foot, falling over as Muffin landed right on her feet with ease, although Sylvie could see that Muffin was in a little bit of pain. Sylvie didn't do anything for a few seconds, Muffin nudging her with her nose softly.

"Are you okay Muffin?" Sylvie asked, her voice muffled from the grass. Muffin nodded and stared at Sylvie, worried.

"I'm fine too," Sylvie mumbled, lifting her head out of the grass - she was lying though - the ankle she fell on the side was in great pain. Sylvie winced as she slowly stood up. "I'll take you to the Pokemon Center," Sylvie muttered in a strangled voice, wincing a lot as she stood in the grass. She slowly limped back to Santalune City, Muffin right by her side, watching her with worry, concerned about her. With every step Sylvie took a great streak of pain shot through her ankle, and with each step, she slowed down more and more until she stopped.

"I can't keep walking," She whimpered in a pained voice, stopped for a minute and standing on the leg that wasn't in huge pain. Muffin yapped at her, desperate to help her - but Muffin felt helpless, unable to do anything to help. After about half a minute, Sylvie let out a sigh, wincing as she put the hurt foot down and began to walk again, limping a lot. Eventually, after about five minutes, Sylvie and Muffin got into the Santalune Pokemon Center. The pain was unbelievable, it took her twenty seconds to take a single step.

Sylvie hopped on her okay foot over to the counter, where Nurse Joy was. "Please help," She begged in a strained voice. "Muffin - my Eevee is hurt, and I've hurt my right ankle." Nurse Joy nodded in response and opened a little latch door to behind the counter, opening the door behind the counter and beckoning Sylvie to go inside and sit on a patient's bed.

Sylvie hopped up onto the bed and rested her foot, a frown on her face as Nurse Joy picked Muffin up and put her onto a small Pokemon bed. "Wigglytuff, look after this Eevee here please!" Nurse Joy called out as a Wigglytuff waddled into the room and over to Muffin, beginning to help her. Nurse Joy turned to Sylvie and asked her what was wrong, Sylvie proceeding to tell her.

After about four minutes, Nurse Joy had helped Sylvie and Wigglytuff had made Muffin completely better. Muffin was now waiting for Sylvie next to Nurse Joy as Sylvie carefully slid off the patient's bed, smiling at Nurse Joy. Sylvie had twisted her ankle really bad - Nurse Joy had slipped a cold ice pack into her sock and bandaged her ankle with thin bandages so the ice pack could still make it cold and heal it. Sylvie still limped when she walked, but the pain wasn't so bad.

"Thank you so much, Nurse Joy!" Sylvie exclaimed gratefully, slowly limping out the room with Muffin by her side, and going back out from behind the counter. Nurse Joy nodded and beamed at her in response.

"Be careful! Keep the ice pack and bandages until tomorrow, then hopefully the pain will have almost nearly all gone away and you can take them off." Nurse Joy instructed her. Sylvie smiled back at her and nodded, grateful that her ankle wasn't hurting as bad.

"Muffin, want to have another little snack?" She asked Muffin with a grin, who responded with an eager nod. They both sat down in a chair near Halt and Jason, Sylvie not even noticing them as she pulled out a Poffin for both Muffin and herself, as the two began to eat them happily.

All Sylvie could think about were who those mysterious girls were, and why they threatened to attack her with their Pokemon if she didn't tell them everything she knew about Mewtwo. It freaked her out a little bit - no, a lot.

DoggoKing22

While they were on their way to Santalune city to get the first gym badge, Christian checked his town map to find it and see how far it is from Lumoise city. While looking though, he spotted that there is going to be a Pokémon Showcase being held at Camphrier Town tomorrow. "Huh, a Pokémon Showcase, might as well check that out tomorrow after we face the gym. What do you think Goji?" Christian asked Goji, "Toto, Totodile!" Goji replied with joy. "Well, then it's settled, we are going to Camphrier Town after the gym!". But as soon as they took one step, Goji was attacked by a Pokémon using Poison Jab, it then jumped out of a bush revealing itself.

"Woah, a Croagunk! I've seen those before," Christian said, "Goji, use Scratch!" He commanded, Goji powered up her claws and scratched the Croagunk, hitting it with a critical hit, almost fainting it. "Since I never caught one before, I might as well catch it. GO POKÉBALL!" Christian shouted throwing it and getting it in the ball. One shake, two shakes, three shakes, and caught the Croagunk.

"YES, I CAUGHT A CROAGUNK!!!" Christian yelled with excitement, "now what am I going to nickname this Pokémon?...ah ha, I'm going to call you Dart. Welcome to the team Dart!" Christian said to Dart, Dart was happy to be on the team. "Alright, shall we head to Santalune City now?" Christian asked them. They both agreed and set off to Santalune City

Last edited:
As if Halt's question were a cue, Jason's little shrew came barreling out of one of the backrooms, before taking a mighty leap and landing on Jason's shoulder. Jason widened his eyes, and had to place a hand on the bench to keep from falling over, as the sheer impact had threatened to flatten him. He turned his head to grimace at his starter, but instead let out a snort and pet Cyndaquil's head. A few seconds later, Ralts wandered over, and jumped up onto Jason's lap. He blinked in surprise, but only for a moment, as Ralts dug into his jacket before pulling out her own Pokeball. She enlarged it, and pressed the button in the center, returning herself.

He sighed. It seemed Ralts still wasn't overly fond of him. He returned Ralts' Pokeball to his interior pocket, before looking back over at Halt.

"Yeah, I live in Blackthorn City in Johto. My dad and Professor Elm are old co-workers, and Elm let me have this little guy," Jason pointed a thumb at the Fire Type on his shoulder, "anyways, you're welcome to come along with us. We'd be glad to have some company, isn't that right buddy?"

Cyndaquil yipped in agreement, and Jason opened his mouth to continue, only to stop as a girl frantically rushed into the Pokemon Center. She was limping as fast as she could, and the Eevee in her arms didn't look to be in the best of shape. Jason blinked in surprise as he realized that the girl in question was the same person that Halt had accidentally knocked over a few hours ago. Before Jason could say anything, the girl and her Pokemon were carted to the back by Nurse Joy.

A few minutes later, she was walking out of the back, with her Eevee trailing behind her. Jason watched as she sat down with her Pokemon, and offered it some sort of colorful looking muffin. He turned to Halt real quick, and excused himself for a moment. Getting up, Jason approached the pink haired girl and her partner, with Cyndaquil still clinging to her shoulder.

"Hey, are you two okay? I saw you rush in here pretty quickly."

Halt watched from a little bit away, noticing that it was the same girl from before. Chimchar walked over to the eevee and started joking around with it. He lept over her, and did handstands, and a few backflips. "Yea, how are you doing, what happened?" Halt asked her, wanting to learn more.

DoggoKing22

At last, Christian made it to Santalune City with Goji and Dart and went into the Pokémon Center, but they don't know where the Gym is, so after his Pokémon were healed, Christian saw three people that were about the same age as him that might know where the Gym is, so he went up to them and asked, "Um...hi, can you tell me where the Gym is?"

Last edited:
Jake was In his House Packing Up for the Adventure he was about to go when His brother and his Gengar Came in and said. "Watcha Doing Idiot." Jake Sighed and Said. "I'm going on a Adventure with my Litwick." Jack Laughed as he Said. "You wouldn't last a Minute withthat weak little Litwick!" Jack and His Gengar Laughed As hard as they could untill He Left. Jake then said to himself. "I'll Prove you wrong Jack." After walking around for a While Jake Found a Pokèmon Center. He Deiced to get Some supplies. He went Inside The Center and saw their was alot of People in their. He went to the Buying part of Center and began Buying Stuff as His Litwick wondering Of And Looked at the Pokemon he had never seen before. The one that manly attention was a Eevee. He went over to it and began touching its Tail.

Last edited:
As expected, Halt followed closely behind Jason as he approached the girl. He was surprised, however, that Halt didn't mention that he was the person who had tumbled into her before. It was definitely something that Jason himself would have brought up, but then again, they were checking on her because she had seemed distressed. In that case, there was little to no point in bring up something that was obviously so trivial in comparison.

Before anyone could get a word in, the Pokemon Center doors slid open for a new trainer, and Jason found his gaze diverted to the kid that walked in. His hair was black and messy, and he wore a green hoodie. He looked to be pretty young, probably around the girl's age. All in all, he looked like your average Pokemon Trainer. At least, until Jason spotted the blue tot trailing him in. A Totodile? Cyndaquil yipped quietly in curiosity, before jumping off of Jason's shoulder. The small shrew approached and sniffed at the Water Type, before yipping happily at it.

Jason wanted to ask the kid some questions, but the young Trainer spoke first.

"Yeah, take a right as soon as you exit the Pokemon Center, and take another right at the bend of the road. You'll see the Gym in the distance, can't miss it," Jason paused for a second, before asking, "you must be the other trainer from Johto that Professor Sycamore mentioned. Did Elm give you that Totodile?"

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

"Yeah, Prof. Elm leave me have this Pokémon, I also caught a Croagunk just now on route 4. Oh, and thanks for telling me where the gym is, by the way, my names Christian, I'm from New Bark Town." Christian replied happily, and left the center.

Last edited:
Sylvie looked as a couple of people approached - one boy who she recognized as the boy who crashed into her and the other boy who had approached in the situation and asked what had happened. Her eyes widened in alarm and panic as the two boys asked her what had happened.

"I-I-I am f-fine, M-Muffin is fine, w-w-we ran into t-t-this weird evil t-t-team who w-wanted t-to know e-everything w-we knew a-about Mewtwo...a-and they used s-special Psychic stuff...er, o-one w-was named D-Daisy - and, uh, I, I-I have to g-go!" She babbled with a nervous stutter as she picked up Muffin and darted out the Pokemon Center, still limping as she ran.

She looked like she had some kind of disability with her legs - she was running lopsidedly and kept stumbling when she tripped over things as she ran into Santalune Forest. The pain got to her though, and she had to stop - but as she saw a cut-down tree she could sit on, she tripped over a rock sticking out of the ground and fell face first into the grass. Muffin had leapt out of her arms when she saw this coming, and she nudged Sylvie with her nose, letting out a little whimper.

"I'm fine," Sylvie muttered, muffled by the grass as she lifted her head up and spat out a little thin strand, not bothering to get up as she rolled onto her back. She didn't say anything as she stared up at the sky, watching as the fluffy white clouds floated by.

"Those people were so weird," Sylvie mumbled, her voice with a tone of worry and her eyes wide with slight fear. "Why did they demand us to tell them everything we knew about Mewtwo? And the whole lifting us up in the air and then dropping us...and threatening us..." She whispered, frightened. Muffin began to also look worried, and she tried to comfort Sylvie by rubbing her fur around her neck on her cheek, smiling at her.

"Let's not worry about it," Sylvie told Muffin, smiling back at her as she sat up, relaxing her injured ankle and taking her backpack off her back which felt very uncomfortable lying down, before taking two Pokepuffs out and giving one to Muffin, nibbling hers as panicking thoughts raced through her mind about the weird people.

Jason smiled at the other Johto trainer. It was kinda nice to know he wasn't the only foreigner around (Halt technically counted, but he wasn't from Johto, so it wasn't quite the same), and it meant that Jason would have a rival from his home region. Cyndaquil finished his sniffing, and returned to Jason's shoulder by scrambling up his back.

"Jason Braun, I look forward to battling you someda-"

He was cut off by the pink hair girl, as she began stuttering. She said something about some "evil" people, and a legendary Pokemon that Jason had read about as a kid, the Psychic Type, and something about flowers? Or maybe it was a name, Jason wasn't sure. Then, as soon as she closed her mouth, she bolted off. Fear and concern lanced through Jason as he watched Sylvie full bore sprint away with a limp.

"That girl's gonna snap her ankle! Halt, let's go! Nice to meet you guys! Good luck at the Gym!"

Jason dashed for the bench he and Halt had been chatting on, and threw his backpack over his shoulders, displacing his Cyndaquil onto the ground. Then he was gone in a flash, sprinting through Santalune City, and trying to keep pace with the pink haired girl. His Cyndaquil was running on all fours, staying about two meters ahead of him. They kept up with the limp-sprinting girl, who was surprisingly faster than Jason was, as she tore into the Santalune Forest.

As the foliage above them blocked out the sunlight, and Jason spotted various Pokemon he'd never seen before in the grass. If he hadn't been trying to keep up with Bubblegum up ahead, he would have stopped to marvel the new species, and maybe even catch some. A pity, he'd just have to wait until later.

He was panting hard, and about to fall over when the girl finally tripped and fell flat on her face. A worried noise escaped his throat, but he sighed in relief as she picked herself up and sat down on a fallen log. He and Cyndaquil caught up to her, before collapsing on the ground in front of her.

"H-hey!" he panted in exhaustion, barely getting the words out, "you... you can't just sprint off like that! You'll injure your ankle... even... more! And if there really are some people... dogging your tail, then you... you shouldn't travel alone!"

Jason laid flat on the grass, and tried to recover his breath. Cyndaquil wheezed in exhaustion.

Sylvie looked up in panic as the boy reached them after chasing after her and Muffin for so long and collapsed onto the floor. She stood up, her eyes wide with fear. She took a deep breath in as she relaxed her hurt ankle on the floor.

"I am completely fine," She told the boy quietly, trying her hardest to not stutter. Muffin jumped to her side as Sylvie limped forward a step. "And I'm not travelling alone - I have Muffin." She declared, smiling at Muffin, trying to be as confident as she could. "Try to catch up with me this time," She challenged the boy daringly as she quickly darted off with her limp worsening in pain everytime she put it onto the ground, although within fifteen seconds she had sprinted out of Santalune Forest and was quickly limping her way through Santalune City, Muffin running right by her side, already out of breath.

"Come on!" Sylvie gasped, out of breath - though she continued to sprint through Santalune City, quickly darting behind a massively wide tree, hoping the boy wouldn't see her and Muffin behind it. Muffin shot a glare at her as the two settled down behind the tree, perched on the massive stump that stuck out across the ground.

"What?" Sylvie asked Muffin in a whisper, puzzled as to why Muffin was glaring at her. Muffin then yapped as loud as her lungs would let her, yapping again and again continuously as Sylvie desperately shushed her.

"STOP!" Sylvie hissed in a whisper-shout as Muffin yapped louder and louder. "I don't want to make friends!" Yet Muffin continued to yap loudly, shooting her a stare as if to say 'Well, you have to, punk.' Sylvie could imagine her saying exactly that. Obviously, she couldn't understand Pokemon language.

"Seriously! Muffin, stop!" Sylvie hissed in a shout, infuriated as Muffin quickly smirked at her mischievously and continued to yap as if she was calling out to the boy.

Sylvie grabbed her and covered her mouth with the palm of her hand, but Muffin scratched her harshly and wriggled out of her grip, leaping out from behind the tree and standing in the middle of Route Four, yapping loudly. Sylvie facepalmed angrily and darted off down Route Four with her worsening limp, hastily rushing past people and Pokemon to not be found by the boy. She was so shy she was reluctant to even talk to anybody - she wanted her journey to just be her and Muffin, competing in Showcases and maybe catching more Pokemon. Her opinion might change though, (hint hint).

DoggoKing22

"Alright, see you again!" Christian said when Jason ran out the door to follow the girl. But something made him puzzled, "Wait, she said something about Mewtwo and a evil group, that must be important. As soon as I beat the gym, I will follow them." He mumbled to himself softly so no one can hear. Christian walked out the door to the gym, and entered the battlefield. "Hello, gym leader Viola? I want to challenge you to a gym battle. Reply if you hear me." Christian shouted. He then heard Viola, "Hi, so you want the badge eh? Then I accept your challenge. Go surskit!" She said sending out Surskit.

"Hey, a Surskit. Seen those in Hoenn before, but let's use the Pokémon I just caught. Go, Dart!" Christian said sending out Croagunk, "use Poison Jab!" He commanded. Dart made his hands have poison on them, sped up to the Surskit and started throwing punches, not making it faint, but making it poisoned, it almost fainted.

Viola then quickly attacked, "Surskit, use Bubble!" Surskit shot a beam of water at Dart...but it had no effect. "What? That's impossible. That should do damage." Viola said very mad. "I forgot to tell you, my Croagunk has a he ability Dry Skin, instead of water attacks doing damage, it heales Croagunk," Christian replied, "now quickly, use Venoshock." Croagunk fired a beam of poison at the opposing Surskit, fainting it. "Alright, we beat her first Pokémon, now for the last one." Christian said exited.

"Impressive, now can you face this one, go Vivillion, use Tackle!" Viola shouted sending out Vivillion. Vivillion flew and hit Croagunk, making it faint. "Shoot, it's down to my last one, your my only hope, go Goji!" Christian replied, Dart was sent back and Goji was sent out, "Use leer, and quickly after that, use Scratch!" Christian commanded to his Totodile. By fake looking intimidating, she made Vivillion's defense went down. She the then powered up her claws and scratched the Vivillion down to 1/4 hp left.

"Looks like you might win this battle...but not yet, Vivillion, use Infestation, and quickly use Tackle!" Viola commanded. Vivillion shot tiny black bug looking things at Goji, gnawing at her skin, making her cry out in pain. Christian got scared for a second, but he then said something that only Goji could understand, the other two were confused, "Goji, withstand the Infestation, because it's time, hey Vivillion...OMAE WA MOU SHINDERU!"

Goji freed herself from the Infestation and sneered at the Vivillion, and shot a powerful beam of water at the Vivillion making it faint. "Woah, did not see that coming. Looks like I lost, here, this badge proves that you won agenst me, the Bug Badge." Viola said, returning her Vivillion and walking to.the center where Christian was, celebrating with Goji. Christian took the badge, thanked Viola for the battle, and went outside to the Pokémon center to heal his Pokémon.

After Christian healed his Pokémon, he saw the same mysterious girl that Jason followed run across Santalune City, but she looked worse. So he went to follow her, he went closer, and closer to the point where Christian was right behind her, and asked, "Excuse me, but are you alright? I saw you before, in the Pokémon Center when you ran out the door, but now you look worse than before. Did something happen?"

Last edited:
The Litwick Got Scared When the Girl and her Eevee ran off. It frowned then went back to Jake who was done Getting supplys and saw most of the people left the Center. He put his stuff in his Bag and went of with is Litwick. Jake soon made it to Route Four with scratches all over his body. "I thought all Pokemon were Nice. I guess i was wrong." Jake Sighed untill He heard Pokemon Making a Nosie. Jake interested, so he decided to Follow it. Once he Made it to the Pokemon it was Eevee. Jake Shurged it off But Jake's Litwick recognized it and went over to it.

Last edited:
"Nope! COMPLETELY FINE!" She shouted in an anxious panic as she darted off quicker, further away, running into Lumiose City and turning a corner, stopping in front of a cafe.

"I'm so stupid," She gasped, almost breathless. "I should've bought more Pokedollars with me..." She clutched her side, a stitch burning near her hip as she looked around, her head bent and her sweaty hair falling in front of her face.

"Okay...calm down...what shall I do - Muffin!" She yelled to herself as she tore off back out of Lumiose City, passing through the entrance to Route Four, still quickly limping her way to Muffin, who was standing next to a Litwick, hissing at it to back off.

She continued hastily limping her way to Muffin who was darting off in the opposite direction to where Sylvie was running, Muffin rushing all the way into Santalune Forest. Sylvie let out a brief groan as she collapsed onto the floor, completely out of breath, as a little brown spec in the distance went into Santalune Forest. She closed her eyes in exhaustion and laid on the grass for a minute, her ankle relaxed on a patch of smooth grass, as the rest of her body was sprawled out across the floor.

After laying there for another minute, she took a deep breath in and was about to push herself up from the floor when a little light creature hopped up onto her back with a little squeak.

"Neh-neh?" It squeaked quietly, sitting down on her back on two back legs. Sylvie freaked out and immediately stood up, the little creature flying backwards wailing 'NEEEEEH!'. Sylvie's eyes widened in shock as she quickly calmed herself down, turning around but not seeing anything. She looked down at the grass and saw a tiny little orange mouse staring back at her with a cute little smile.

"Dedenn-eh!" It chirruped, looking right up at her. Sylvie stared back at it and her terrified face instantly gasped before turning into an amazed smile. "You're adorable!" She whispered to it, completely forgetting her actual goal of trying to find Muffin, kneeling down to the little orange mouse in the middle of Route Four. The little mouse's antenna quivered slightly as it hopped onto her lap, smiling at her.

"Neh - neh-neh!" It whispered back to her before cheekily doing an impression of her kneeling down to it and pulling an amazed face. Sylvie giggled and was just going to put out her hand for the little cute mouse to hop on when the Dedenne's antenna started to shake, little electricity bolts spraying all over Sylvie, electrocuting her slightly as its eyes turned wide with fear.

"What's wro -" She was about to ask, when suddenly the Dedenne hurriedly jumped into a pocket on Sylvie's jogging bottoms and curled up into a ball inside. Two girls in the same purple uniform with the same purple, black and lilac emblem as the mysterious girls that had hurt Sylvie and Muffin before were running down Route Four and glaring at Sylvie - Sylvie didn't recognize these girls as the same girls from before though, and they each had badges on saying 'FIGHTERS' in big bold letters, the same badge as the one 'Daisy' had.

The two girls grabbed two Pokeballs each out of a pocket on their uniform and threw them out fiercely, one girl sending out a Sigilyph and a Swoobat and the other sending out a Claydol and a Gallade. "PSYCHIC POWERS!" Both the girls screamed out at the exact same time, the four Pokemon standing still as the girls stopped as well, the four Pokemon emitting magenta auras from their bodies and four synchronised magenta purplish waves shooting out from their heads, hitting Sylvie hard as she sat on the floor in confusion, yelping out in pain.

The Dedenne was shaking and quivering in her pocket with fear as Sylvie's arms snapped to her side and her legs were put together, Sylvie in the soldier like position as her body floated off the floor. "HEY!" Sylvie shouted in a loud, shrill voice, trying to move, struggling immensely as her body was eventually a couple feet in the air.

"Why are you targeting me?" She cried out with anger, the girls smirking at her mercilessly. They both laughed and elbowed each other mockingly, glaring at Sylvie the whole time.

"No...just hand over that Dedenne and we'll put you down, simple," The girl with the Sigilyph and Swoobat hissed, the other girl still cackling like a lunatic.

"Why?" Sylvie demanded, narrowing her eyes suspiciously, glaring back at the two girls as the four Pokemon holding her up in the air began to sweat. "And why are you forcing your Pokemon to do this, you cruel freaks?" She shouted with fury, the Dedenne still curled up in her pocket, terrified.

"Look, that's none of your business. We don't deal with little whiny kids like you, who think they are going to be so great in this world. Think again - we are here to make this world a better -! AGH!" The second girl with the Claydol and the Gallade was saying before the other girl slapped her.

"Don't tell her that stuff!" She hissed, turning back to Sylvie. "You heard me! HAND OVER THAT DEDENNE! NOW! Otherwise, we'll have to force you to!" She threatened with a fierce glare.

"No!" Sylvie yelled back, her voice quietening down a bit in fear - she noticed her pocket felt a bit wet, and she looked down to see the Dedenne crying in fear.

"JUST HAND IT OVER!" She screeched, and then she kicked her Pokemon, the other girl doing the same to her Pokemon, the four Pokemon yelping in pain, and then accidentally all stopping their Psychic powers and dropping Sylvie down to the floor, what the girls intended to do.

"Claydol, IMPRISON! Gallade, PSYCHO CUT!" The second girl shrieked, pointing a finger at Sylvie, who had landed right on her arm and was covering her face in fear as the Claydol summoned a semi-transparent cage, like a prison cell which flew down on top of Sylvie. The Gallade's arm glowed a bright magenta and it charged up to Sylvie and slashed her fiercely, making her fall back in pain into the bars on the cage, the Dedenne in her pocket crying even more, its quiet sobs barely audible.

"Sigilyph, AIR SLASH! Swoobat, HEART STAMP!" The first girl shrieked, also pointing a finger at Sylvie as she crouched against the bars of the cage, holding both hands over her face, her eyes closed and her mouth quivering in fear, desperate to protect the Dedenne.

The Sigilyph held up its little branches on its head and tail and began to speedily flap them, slashes of wind punching Sylvie again and again until the Sigilyph had no energy left - then the Swoobat flew forward and started banging its head up and down, it's heart nose spitting out tons of hearts, each heart causing Sylvie a lot of pain.

"Get the Dedenne!" The first girl demanded her Swoobat, the Swoobat flying forwards and tearing at Sylvie - scratching her face, her arms, her neck, trying to snatch the Dedenne who was trying to shrink as much as it could in her pocket, Sylvie yelling in pain and fighting back the Swoobat, the Swoobat eventually giving up and flying back to the first girl, completely out of breath.

"Oh, you are completely worthless, you cruddy little bags of garbage!" The first girl snarled at her Pokemon insultingly, the Sigilyph and Swoobat hanging their heads in shame. Sylvie was in pain and complete shock with scratches all over her face, her clothes torn up with huge rips and she was sweating so much, beads of sweat were pouring off her face like a waterfall. She laid against the back bars of the cage which was beginning to fade away.

"Swoobat, use - !" The first girl was about to command her Swoobat to attack Sylvie again when suddenly the sobbing Dedenne leapt out of her pocket, and with a loud squeaky war cry, it summoned a little but electrifying Thunderbolt out of the sky, zapping the two girls with a lot of power, shocking Sylvie (pun intended - not literally shocking her). The two girls shrieked as they were electrified, the four Pokemon snickering at their trainers - the two girls quickly returning their Pokemon and sprinting off hastily, all the way to Lumiose City within a few seconds, their Pokemon obediently running after them.

The cage disappeared completely and Sylvie laid on her back on the floor - her arms in pain, her chest from all the scratches in pain - all over her upper body in pain - but mainly her ankle, and a new really bad pain in her wrist, the wrist she had landed on falling down from a couple feet in the air.

"Are you okay?" She choked out to the Dedenne, the Dedenne whimpering back in response and curling up in the palm of her hand as Sylvie laid down in shock, the Dedenne also laying down and looking up to the sky with her, as shocked as she was - also looking extremely frightened and worried.

"Why were they chasing you?" She whispered to the Dedenne caringly, tilting her head slightly to look at it. The Dedenne didn't reply though - it continued staring up at the sky, but it's face changed to a blank look as it began to shake its heard wearily. Sylvie watched it sadly as it stared up at the sky sadly, curled up in her hand weakly, Sylvie assuming it was tired after the Thunderbolt it had summoned.

Sylvie thought about what had just happened, but she couldn't register it properly. Her mind wasn't functioning properly; her mind was completely blank. All she could think about was the Dedenne - why did those girls want it? Why was it so terrified of them? Why did Dedenne not like them so much that it used Thunderbolt to electrocute them? Why did it trust her, and hide in her pocket?

DoggoKing22

"Well that was a fine how do you do." Christian said when Sylvie went running away from him towards route 4, so then he continued walking. A couple of minutes later, he saw two girls in purple running out of route 4, but he then thought about Team Rocket for some reason in his head because they look like Team Rocket grunts. "Wait, if they were running out of route 4, and that lady ran into route 4...oh god. Something bad happened!" Christian thought to himself, he then ran into route 4.

He kept searching and searching until Christian found a body on the grass with a Dedene in her hand. "Are you sure you are okay? Look, I'm just concerned because you look like you been having a bad day. Just tell me if you're okay, I'll keep it a secret, alright?" Christian asked the mysterious lady on the grass.

Jake Watched Everything that happened, But He was Too Scared to Say something. Once they left Jake quickly Went over to her and said. "Are You Ok?!" Meanwhile His Litwick Frowned when the Eevee Hissed at him, But He decided to Follow it when it ran away. It ran in Santalune Forest, While Chasing After The Eevee, Jake's Litwick Ran into a Beedrills Nest Not Knowing How dangerous They Could be. So when They Came Out and surrounded Him He First Tried To Touch it. When that Failed one of the Beedrils used poison Jab On him, poisoning It. Jake's Litwick Quickly Ran Away as Soon it Passed Out.

Sylvie looked up at the two boys, who she thought were very nosy and rude to ask that, the Dedenne jumping up in surprise as it quickly hopped into her pocket and curled up in her pocket, trying to hide. "How about no?" Sylvie replied, hastily jumping up and holding a palm over the pocket Dedenne was in before running off into Santalune City, clutching her wrist with her unoccupied hand as Dedenne cautiously peeked its head through one of Sylvie's fingers, looking around warily as Sylvie continued running. She wouldn't be surprised if she'd lost a ton of weight after how much running she had done on the first day of her journey.

She darted into the Pokemon Center and ran up to the counter that a Wigglytuff was standing at. "I am so sorry for coming back so early, just...please," She begged the Wigglytuff desperately, carefully scooping the little cute orange mouse out of her pocket and passing it over to the Wigglytuff gently, who nodded warmly and took the Dedenne, carefully taking it into the healing room. Sylvie sat down on a sofa in the waiting room, worried about the little Dedenne as she processed her thoughts.

(Sylvie's Thinking)

I have to not be such a scaredy-cat - I've ran away from every single person who has spoken to me! I mean, pretty much every time they were trying to help me! Is that selfish? Like, I've been refusing their help? No, that's not selfish - I'm just...shy? That's not the correct word - anti-social. That's the word. And completely useless, stupidly clumsy and so selfish! Okay, I'm...maybe...not any of those things....well, maybe I am, but whatever! I am ALLOWED to be shy if I want to - no. Mum wanted me to make friends, so I need to do that...She didn't want me to be alone my whole Pokemon journey...I need to respect her. She is my best friend, my mum...and who the heck disrespects their mother, especially when she just wants you to fulfil such a simple request!?

No. Making a friend is not simple. When you're in playschool/kindergarten it is! But not when you're eleven years old - it's more complicated. Ugh, whatever, what am I thinking about anyway? Sylvie, next person you encounter - DO NOT RUN AWAY - but obviously you're not going to stick to this, you anti-social freak - You know what? I'm mental, I'm a freak, I'M GOING CRAZY - talking to myself like this? No, I need to stop. Stop right now...STOPPING NOW...

(Back To The Real World, Sylvie)

Sylvie sighed and put her mind to rest - but like stopping a crazy out of control lawnmower that was on a rampage, it was hard to do - almost impossible. She sighed and took out her Pokedex, ignoring her surroundings as she started playing a game called 'Who Is That Pokemon?', a fun, calming game that would help Sylvie calm herself down - it was fun as well, and Sylvie was always happy after playing it because she always got every Pokemon right - she was a nerd, she knew the name and typing of every single Pokemon - knew a lot about the majority of them too, especially her favourite Pokemon like Rapidash, Eevee, Sylveon, Mew, Suicune, Pachirisu, Emolga - she had a ton of favourite Pokemon.

She started playing 'Who Is That Pokemon?' and she instantly calmed down, ignoring her surroundings, although at the back of her cluttered, crazy mind she was worrying about Dedenne - and Muffin. She knew Muffin would be fine though - she was very independent.

Meanwhile, Muffin was fiercely growling at the Litwick and not noticing it ran into a Beedrill's nest, running in the opposite direction and all the way back into Santalune City, wandering around happily, enjoying the freedom. She knew Sylvie would be safe - she'd just run away from trouble, easy peasy - so Muffin had nothing to worry about.

DoggoKing22

Christian followed Sylvie back to the Pokémon Center and secretly sat next to her, peeking over her playing "Who's that Pokémon?", without making any sound. Christian also liked playing "Who's that Pokémon?". One of the questions showed a silhouette of a Aipom, Christian blurted out, "Aipom, the Long Tail Pokémon, Normal type."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.