• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Journey Through Kalos - Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake's litwick Made a creppy Laugh when Sylvia's Eevee used swift as all of the Stars went threw his Body. Then Jake laughed a Bit too and said. "Have you even done your research? Normal Type moves don't work on Ghost types. Litwick use Flame Burst." Jake's Litwick Nodded as it got near Sylvia's Eevee as it Flame turned Orange and a Ring of fire Appeared.

Last edited:
Winter gazed at the Skiddo, and then turned as Flare chirped quietly, pointing with a wing to something moving in the bushes. She pulled out her pokedex and pointed it towards the bush, and it replied with, "Dedenne, the Antenna Pokemon."

Winter smiled. "Let's try to catch this," she said, nodding at Flare. "You might be weak to Electric, but you're my only pokemon."

She reached for an empty pokeball.

@VIcc125

Muffin flew backwards at the force of the fire, Sylvie shocked that the Normal move didn't work at all. "Well I think you've already won then," She told Jake sadly. "Muffin has only Normal mov -" But as she was about to finish her sentence, Muffin regained her balance after rolling around in the grass to get the fire off and charged at the Litwick, opening her mouth up really wide as white, glowing fangs appeared. She then opened up her fang mouth even wider and bit the Litwick with a loud crunch. (But you can choose to dodge it.)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian saw Muffin charge up to Jake’s Litwick and use bite. “Now that’s the way to battle ghost type Pokémon Sylvie, now keep making Muffin use Bite.” Christian shouted over to Sylvie.

Jake's Litwick Was Hit by Crunch and fell to the ground, but quickly got up. "Hmm... Not bad. Litwick Use Shadow Ball!" Jake's Litwick nodded as A Dark Ball appeared on his Flame and Charged at Eevee.

Euclides got up from his couch, placing his hand between the chunk of wool that connects the left part of the bag to the right, placing it gently on his shoulder. He then bent down, shoving his right foot on the socket of the shoe, tying the shoelaces, he then did the same with his left foot, getting up, he walked calmly towards the door, placing his hand inside his pants' pocket, picking up the key, placing it in it's socket, tilting it 3 times, the door opening, he then pulled it back, placing it in his pocket once again. He then gently pulled the door back, going out.

After walking some meters, he saw Sylvie and Jake battling, approaching them to watch it a bit closer. As he saw the Litwick using Shadow Ball, he laughed, screaming "SHADOW BALL DOESN'T AFFECT EEVEE!!!"

Sylvie grinned and looked over to Christian. "Boring!" She shouted cheerfully. "I have a better technique!" She told him happily, as Muffin sprinted back to Sylvie and stood in front of her, getting into a battle position, ready to attack as Litwick used Shadow Ball. "Stay there!" Sylvie shouted - and as the attack was launched at Muffin, it hit her - but went right through her. "Hah!" Sylvie exclaimed as Muffin looked a little bit terrified but quickly calmed herself down. "I forgot I learnt this, but Normal is immune to Ghost and vice versa! Christian reminded me!" She shouted, grinning. "Now Muffin, Bite again!" She yelled, planning to use her technique after this second Bite. Muffin speedily charged at Litwick, her mouth opening wide and fangs appearing.

-------

Meanwhile, Team Psychic Leader Maria was terrorizing people throughout Anistar City, trying to not get caught by Officers though. She had found out a little bit more information, and she made her Psychic Pokemon drop her latest victim as she rushed back to the base. She quickly got back to her office and she hurriedly typed in the information into a file about Mewtwo on her computer, cackling evilly.

"Let's do something cool, the person that occasionally win will battle against me, it's good, no?" He looked at the with an excited expression, he was so hyped to test his Pokémon and also test their Pokémon...

He slowly moved his head to the right, then to the left, but no one was coming. As he said "Ahh, these guys aren't around there anymore."

Jake Smirked as he said. "I know That." Jake's Litwick Dodged Bite And was Right next To Eevee. "Now, Litwick use Flame Burst with everything you Got!" Litwick Noded as He Made a Ring of Fire Appeared again.

"Okay!" She exclaimed to Euclides, and she then changed her focus back to the battle. Litwick dodged Bite and then suddenly was right beside Muffin, blasting Muffin with a ring of fire, burning Muffin as she flew right into a tree and fainted, her eyes changing into swirls as she didn't move. Sylvie stared in shock and sadness as she realized Muffin had fainted, rushing over to her hastily. She knelt beside her and scooped her up into her arms, shaking her gently just to wake her up a little. "Are you okay?" She asked softly, Muffin nodding glumly. Sylvie carried her back to where she was standing during the battle. She wasn't very competitive, so she didn't really mind that much that Jake had won, she was just worried.

"Well done," She told Jake with a smile before turning to Euclides. "Good luck with your battle against Jake, I guess!" She exclaimed, happy for Jake but also very worried. "I'm taking Muffin to the Pokemon Center. I'll come back when Muffin is healed to watch you both!" Sylvie told them happily, gently holding Muffin in her arms as she nodded at them both, unable to wave and sprinted off to the Camphrier Pokemon Center, desperate to heal Muffin. "You did amazing, considering our goal isn't battling," She whispered to Muffin softly, reassuring her. Muffin nodded weakly, although she tried to act as tough and un-hurt as possible, trying to hold up her pride.

Jake Followed Sylvia into the Center And Gave Nusre Joy His Litwick as he said. "Is your Eevee Okay? I hope i wasn't too hard on it." Jake Said while looking at Sylvia's Eevee.

Sylvie handed Nurse Joy Muffin, worried, waving to Muffin sadly as she thanked Nurse Joy, Nurse Joy taking Muffin into the healing area of the Pokemon Center. "Yeah, Muffin is okay I think. And Muffin and I were being equally hard on you, so it's fine." Sylvie told Jake with a smile, standing at the counter feeling worried. She knew Muffin would be okay - she was just worried because Muffin was her best friend and first ever Pokemon. She sighed and sat down on one of the blue armchairs in the waiting room, turning her Pokedex on and checking the time - 6 pm. She then logged onto a website called PokeNews and checked to see if there were any new announcements in the Kalos region. Nothing, except for a fifty percent sale in a Pokemart in Cyllage City for the next week. Sylvie then switched her Pokedex off and slipped it back into her backpack before staring blankly at the ceiling, her hands on her lap as she worried about Muffin.

His Croconaw jumped um Happiness, hopping onto the grass, waiting for Jake to come back, it started to open and close it's jaw brutally, it had it's eyes closed, it's arms up, it was really happy! Euclides then said "I will need only you to beat that Jake boy." He closed his eyes, placing his index finger and his thumb on his cap, moving the front side to the back.

"Well... If you Say So. I'm going to go battle that other Guy Now." Jake waved Bye to Sylvia as he walked put side And saw Euclides ready with a Croconaw. "I'm not going to use Litwick This Time." Jake Smriked as his Ekans Slithered Down his Arm on to the Ground. "You ready?"

"Yes! Croconaw! Use Bubble beam on that Ekans!" The Croconaw opened it's mouth widely, as a blue glowing light came from it's throat, as a barrage of bubbles were launched at Ekans, they were fast and accurate! Euclides smirked, screaming "GOOD JOB CROCONAW!"

Jake's Ekans quickly Dodged the Bubble Beam As Jake said. "Okay, use Wrap!" Jake's Ekans nodded as it went over to The Croconaw and wraped around it very tightly.

"CROCONAW, WHILE THAT EKANS COME, USE BITE ON IT!!!!" As the Ekans came, the Croconaw jumped at it, opening it's jaws widely, closing them on Ekans! (React.)

Jake Smirked as he Covered his ears and said. "Ekans Use Screech!" Jake's Ekans Nodded as it Screech very Loudly right in the Croconaw's Ear.

Once Fletchinder's Pokeball was in his hand, Jason released the bird from its confinement. It soared off into the sky, and with a loud click of its beak, began to circle the Skiddo from above. The Skiddo looked up curiously, and deciding that Fletchinder was an annoyance, threw back its head. With a swirl of its horns, the Skiddo sent a barrage of Razor Leaf in Fletchinder's general direction.

In response, Jason ordered the bird to retaliate with an Ember, burning the leaves to ash and rendering them useless. Then, Fletchinder dove down for an attempt at a Peck attack. It moved at the speed of a comet, as far as Jason could see, and he found himself surprised when the Skiddo managed to grab Fletchinder with a Vine Whip, and hold it in the air.

Not that the tactic worked out in Skiddo's favor; Jason simply called for another Ember, and the cinders dealt a massive amount of damage to the poor Skiddo. It only got worse for the goat, who had ended up retracting its vines, only for Fletchinder to complete its Peck attack.

The Grass type ended up laying in the dirt on its side, but it wasn't quite done yet. It let off another Razor Leaf, in a futile attempt to fight back. Fletchinder simply barreled through it with a Flame Charge, before hitting the Skiddo itself in a small but fiery explosion, and the goat's defensive stand was over.

It was too tired to even fight against Jason's Pokeball.

"Well," the Johto trainer spoke, "this little guy should be a big help against the Cyllage City Gym."

@Winterr

Croconaw would place his hands on his ears right before the foe's Ekans screeched, it didn't let the Ekans go after biting it though! As Euclides noticed that it had bitten the foe's Ekans, he said: "NOW SHAKE YOUR HEAD TO BOTH WAYS UNTIL THE EKANS FAINTS, CROCONAW!!!" The Croconaw started to do so.

Eventually Jake Ekans Fainted. Once it Fainted Jake went up to Euclides Croconaw and Gently took His Ekans out of his Mouth and Went to the Pokemon Center and gave it to Nurse Joy.

".... I think I won?" Croconaw : CROCO! CROCONAW!!!!!! CROCOOOOOOOO!!! It was so happy that it jumped towards Euclides, making him fall back, as it started to lick his face, it had it's eyes closed and a smile on it's face! "HAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE THE BEST! PIKACHU! YOU'RE ALSO THE BEST!" Pikachu : PIKA-PI! PIKA!!!!! "PIDGEY! YOU'RE ALSO THE BEST!" Pidgey : Kuro! Kurokurooooo!!!!!. All his Pokémon were happy, they were jumping around in excitement, except for Croconaw, which was licking Euclides' face.

After they ended celebrating the victory, Croconaw jumped on Euclides' back, as Euclides carried it around for a little bit.

When Jake gave Nurse Joy his Ekans, She handed him back his Litwick. He smiled as he Sat down next to Sylvia. Jake's Litwick noticed that Sylvia was Worried about Muffin, So he Felt bad for hitting so hard. He then had an Idea. He went in Jake's Bag and pulled out a berry. He then went up to Sylvia's shoulder and waved the berry in her face.

"Yeah," She replied, nodding.

The Dedenne perked up, noticing Winter and her Fletchling; it tried to run away, but Winter had already told Flare to stop it in its tracks and use Quick Attack.

The Dedenne responded with Thunder Shock.

Winter ordered Flare to dodge, but the Fletchling had been to slow, and got hit. Flare still was able to fight though, and Winter told her to use Quick Attack again.

Flare lifted up from the ground swiftly, and slammed into the Dedenne. The Dedenne slowly drew itself up and used Tackle.

"Dodge it!" Winter yelled.

Flare lifted herself higher, narrowly dodging it. Winter then ordered Flare to use Tackle. Flare barreled herself into the Dedenne again, knocking it into a bush.

It got up and used Thunder Shock, and knocked Flare out of the air. Flare chirped quietly and got up.

"Use Quick Attack!"

Flare lifted up into the sky again, and then came shooting back down and slamming into the Dedenne. The Dedenne lay there, and Winter threw the pokeball that she was holding in her hands.

The Dedenne was successfully caught.

"That was a close one," Winter said, going over to pick up the pokeball.

@VIcc125

Sylvie blinked and snapped out of her thoughts as she saw the berry being waved in her face, Jake next to her. "Huh?" She asked confused, distracted because she was worrying about Muffin too much.

Meanwhile, Maria, leader of Team Psychic had just finished typing the information she knew about Mewtwo into her computer as she punched the air with her fist, jumping up from her desk and shouting happily. "FINALLY!" She bellowed, before stomping out of her office and grabbing a random book off a shelf. "I need to relax," She grumbled to herself as she took the book to her office and relaxed in her chair, reading her book while all the Team Psychic Grunts were terrorizing Cyllage City, meanwhile the Fighters were heading to Parfum Palace.

Jake looked over at his Litwick to see him Waving a Berry in Sylvia's Face. He laughed a Bit, but the Thing that made his Crack up Laugh was, When his Litwick Shoved The Berry in her Mouth, Laughing as well.

Euclides entered the PokéCenter with Croconaw on his back, the tilted to the right, almost falling, but he somehow kept balance, walking towards the PokéMarket guy. He looked around, asking himself how a PokéMarket was made inside of a PokéCenter. He then walked towards the couple, noticing that they were Jake and Sylvie, he sat beside them, looking at Jake, "Look at who I found here! The guy I've just beaten!" He said, mocking Jake, he then opened up a smirk, waiting for Jake to answer.

@Zman890

Sylvie giggled at Litwick waving around the berry as it suddenly shoved it in her mouth. Sylvie giggled and chewed on the sweet berry, careful not to choke. She then swallowed it and smiled at the Litwick and Jake. "You're certainly a cheeky Litwick," She giggled cheerfully, before looking up to see Euclides. "Oh, hey!" She exclaimed, waving happily as Euclides mocked Jake. "Sorry for missing your battle," She apologized, smiling. "Muffin should be healed in a minute."

"Hmmm, ok! Also, I think I will miss your showcase.... I really want to get my first badge in this region... My friend Mark told me I should go back to the GYM soon, he contacted the leader's sister, she said her sister is already back... I need to get my first badge as soon as possible... But! I could wait for the showcase, but the thing is : I may get late to the battle against Viola, which will be a disaster! So... Do you really want me to watch your showcase? OH ALSO! I NEARLY FORGOT! TAKE THIS!" He would dig in his shoulder bag, pulling a bra, a skirt, and some ribbons, giving them to Sylvie. "Those are the accessories that I gave Pikachu, they may end up looking really neat on your Eevee!" He completed. Lowering his head as a sign of respect. "Now... I got to go, I will rest a bit more!" He got up, his Croconaw hoping on his back, Euclides walked out, almost falling on the plant beside the door, he then tilted to the left, falling to the ground.

@SylvieThePokemonTrainer

"Wha - wha - no, it's okay, I have Muffin an outfit already -!" Then Euclides fell to the floor. Sylvie walked over to him and pulled him back onto his feet, hiding her giggles. "You okay? And of course I really want you to watch my showcase! But you don't have to, I mean, battling the Gyms is your goal - and your own goal is more important than mine - but it's your choice." She told him with a smile. She noticed that she wasn't anywhere near as nervous talking to these people as she was before, she was much more confident now.

"Agh! Thank you! ow my back... Hm? Ah! I got you! But I think I will be able to battle her after watching your showcase! Wait for me! Ok?! And make sure to be the best in that showcase, or I'm going to get really disappointed! I'm just joking! Haha! Do your best!" Croconaw : CROCO! CROCONAW! Euclides placed his hand on Croconaw's head, shrugging it, opening a grin, weaving. This time, he walked away without Croconaw on his back.

Having added a new Pokemon to his team, Jason was satisfied that he would at least stand a chance against the Cyllage City Gym. With Skiddo knowing two Grass Type moves it could use at a distance, Jason figured all that he needed to do now was properly train Ralts and Skiddo as battle Pokemon. Then, with those two, he could win the badge.

The trainer from Johto looked up at the darkening sky, and blinked, realizing that it was getting late. He turned over to look at Winter, who was in the middle of battling a small mouse Pokemon, that kind of reminded Jason of a Pikachu. If was an electric type, and he was it was by the markings on its cheeks, then Winter would be fighting at a disadvantage. He found himself impressed by little Fletchlings speed; it had managed to dodge a Thunder Shock early on in the battle. Then again, considering his own Fletchinder's sheer speed, maybe he shouldn't be so surprised. He wondered how fast the birds would be once they evolved into their final evolution.

After Winter had manage to capture the Dedenne, Jason spoke up, "Not bad for a girl and her Fletchling. Let's get to Camphrier, I don't know about you, but I don't want to be out here in the dark."

He turned to head in the direction of Camphrier Town. It wasn't far now.

@Winterr

Jake Watch what Happened and Laughed a Bit as Nurse Joy Called his Up to Get his Pokemon. He went up as he Ekans Slithered back on his Arm. He then Yawned as he Said to Sylvia. "We Should turn in for the night. Its Pretty late."

Euclides was sleeping on his bed, his PokéGear was programmed to ring at 10 PM since it was the exact hour that the showcase was going to start. He was snoring loudly, his cap was laying on his face, blocking the sunrays... His Pokémon were also sleeping... His Croconaw slowly woke up, it looked around, as it slowly walked up to Pikachu, poking it's back constantly, Pikachu woke up, sending a discharge of electricity that hit everybody in the room including Euclides, Croconaw fell down, his eyes twirling, the same happened to Pidgey and Euclides, they were all scorched, Euclides opened it's mouth, letting an "Aaaaaahh." out. Pikachu walked up to him, striking the back of his head, causing the cap to fall on it's head, as it walked off the apartment, which was coincidentally opened.

It went up to the PokéCenter, hoping on Jake's head, screaming : "PIKA-PI!!!!! PIKACHU!" It walked towards the edge of his head, moving it's head down, looking inside his eyes, it's cap falling, it screamed. "PIKACHUUUUU!!!!" As a discharge of electricity went out of it's body.

Sylvie nodded in agreement, smiling at Jake. "Yeah, I guess we should - aww!" She was saying until a Pikachu hopped onto Jake's head and discharged electricity from its body. Sylvie burst out laughing as the Pikachu screamed on top of Jake's head, Nurse Joy coming out from the room behind the counter and shushing the waiting room crossly before going back in. Sylvie was still giggling, just quietening the volume of her giggles.

Last edited:
Jake looked at the Pikachu as It smiled At it untill It shocked him. Jake was electrocuted as he fell to the ground with Smoke coming from his Head. He laid on the floor For a While before Getting up and taking the Pikachu of his head And Droping it on the ground.

Sylvie giggled more as Jake fell to the floor and dropped the Pikachu on the ground, smoke coming from Jake's head. Sylvie giggled for a while until eventually, the laughter died down. "You okay?" She asked, snickering lightly, trying to muffle her snickering by covering her mouth with the palm of her hand. "And it's getting late, and like you said, we should get some sleep. Should we go to a hotel - after I get Muffin back?" She asked Jake with a smile, still snickering a little.

"PIKA-PI!!! PIKACHU!!!!!!" The Pikachu looked at Jake crossly, placing its hand on Euclides' hat, wearing it, walking off. Jumping on the counter and then running towards the room which is behind the counter. It walked in, looking at Nurse Joy, it smiled, the Nurse Joy going towards it and picking it up... So bad... The Pikachu was angry! It sent out another discharge of electricity, making the Nurse fall to the ground, scorched, as any person that gets shocked badly gets. She was really damaged. The Pikachu then leaped up to the counter, screaming : "PIKA!!!! PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!" Walking out the Pokémon center, going back to the hotel, laying on the couch and sleeping.

Halt, sitting quietly on the sideline, started to laugh. "Looks like the door screamer got electrocuted. Yea, im hanging here tonight. Monferno got hurrt pretty bad today, and he's not supposed to be out until late tonight." He said to the two people. "I hope I can watch the show at least."

Sylvie watched in surprise and shock as the Pikachu went on a rampage, bursting into giggles again as the Pikachu left. "That was crazy," She spluttered, trying to calm herself down. She then saw Halt and turned to him in surprise. "Door screamer? I didn't get electrocuted. Is Monferno okay?" Sylvie asked, although she had cheered up quite a bit from worrying, especially when Halt said he hoped he could watch the showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.