• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Journey Through Kalos - Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylvie winced slightly at his hand on her shoulder and when he placed a Pokemon ball in her hand. She had no idea what it was and looked over to it with curiosity, but then she shook her head as Muffin glared at her fiercely as if telling her that she wouldn't cooperate in the showcase with her if she took the ball - she didn't want it anyway. She wanted to prove that even with a single Pokemon, if they had a strong bond they could win.
"No thanks," She responded as she handed back the Pokeball, Muffin sighing with relief and beaming up at her gratefully - but Sylvie ignored this. "I think me and Muffin have a chance!" She declared cheerfully as she grinned at Halt before staring up at the massive hall, still being remodelled.

Jake walked up to Sylvia and said. "I belive you can do it! And me, Liwtick and Ekans will be cheering you on the whole way too!" Jake Said as his Litwick and Ekans agreeing with him. "And its going to be hard too... only having one pokèmon." Jake said.

Sylvie turned to Jake and smiled at him cheerfully until he said about it being hard with only Muffin - then her smile faded away and she got defensive again. "Geez, why are you so against me only using Muffin? Shall I just start throwing Pokeballs into Route Five and catch a Pokemon, then force it to perform with me?" She shouted crossly, glaring at Jake and Halt, Muffin glaring too, more angrier than Sylvie. Then she calmed down a bit and lowered her voice slightly, to a talking tone again. "Well, it might be hard, but we still have a chance." She declared, still cross.

Euclides finished his coffee cup, setting it inside his bag due to the name tag it had, he didn't even notice that the thing that was written wasn't really what he asked, he then headed towards the showcase hall, noticing a little crowd, he then noticed that they were his friends! He ran towards then shouting "HEY!!!!! HOW IS IT GOING!!???" His Gligar suddenly came down, striking his head with it's tail, landing in front of him. Euclides obviously fell, the Gligar looking back, smirking, then looking back at the group of people. Gligar: Gliga!!! GLIGA GLIGA GLIGAAAARRR!!!! It went towards Jake, rising it's pincer, hoping Jake would recognize it as a handshake.

Sylvie turned around, still angered, and it didn't help that now Euclides was here. She tensed up slightly in fury as she resorted to the thing she had done loads the day before...what she was famous for...

JUST STRAIGHT UP BOLT.

And that's what she did - she turned around away from her group of friends and darted off through Camphrier Town after scooping up Muffin into her arms, trying to get away to calm herself down before she shouted at her friends even more.

"Ow... My head!" He slowly got up, looking at Jake and Halt, noticing that the Gligar was trying to shake Jake's hand, Euclides ran towards the Gligar, which, instead of hitting him, licked his face, Euclides started to laugh, hugging the Gligar, as it gave up on the handshake. Gligar: GLIGA!!! GLIGAAAAA!!! It closed it's little arms around Euclides' chest, hugging him really tightly, Euclides kissed it's head, as it let him go, Euclides walked back, as the Gligar slammed it's pincers against each other, a loud sound, which was mostly likely a *TACCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK* could be heard, it was really loud! The Gligar started to laugh, turning back at Jake, sticking it's pincer out, waiting for Jake to shake it.

Jake Was confused why Sylvia ran off, but ignored it as he looked over at the Gligar as it Sticked out its Pincer. Jake laughed a Bit before Shaking it. He then looked in the direction Sylvia ran off in, as he Ran off Chasing Her as he said. "Sylvia! Wait Up!"

"MY NAME IS SYLVIE!" She screamed back aggressively over her shoulder as she continued running, Muffin happily relaxing in her arms and glad she didn't have to run. Sylvie continued running through Camphrier Town when she spotted an opportunity - a tree. She quickly returned Muffin and leapt up onto the lowest branch before climbing her way up - a very stupid choice. She got to the very top and sat on the thickest part of the branch, looking down at Jake in the distance with a victorious grin. "Get me up here, I dare you!" She shouted down as she released Muffin and held her on her lap, propping her legs up on the branch.

Gligar: GLIGA!!!!! Gligar was happy since he got a new friend, Euclides then raised his thumb, the Gligar flying up to him, licking his head. Euclides heard the scream, hopping on Gligar, slapping it's back slowly two times and pointing forwards, saying: "Follow the sound you heard, Gligar!" Gligar: Gliga, Gliga! It flew off, circling around Sylvie (It's still on the air XD).

Euclides looked down, saying: "Gligar, get next to her." The Gligar nodded, flying next to her, as Euclides looked at her, saying: "Sorry, I think you didn't get me correctly, I meant to say you should train more and practice the planned dance or whatever the Eevee is going to do!!! Also, the thing that is hard for me isn't Muffin, it's the whole showcase thing! That's how I wanted you to get me, did you understand? ALSO, BE CAREFUL! THAT BRANCH IS GOING TO BREAK APART!!!!"

"I don't need to plan, its more fun that way. And I don't understand you, you're crazy and way too eccentric. You scream everything you say most of the time and that dumb Gligar is always knocking you out. And this branch is not going to -!" And ironically as she said that the branch creaked loudly and snapped in half, dropping Sylvie who shrieked loudly and Muffin who was returned by Sylvie quickly before she fell through the air, managed to grab onto a branch. She gasped as she landed and looked down, feeling a little dizzy due to how terrified she was and looked away from the ground before letting out a relieved sigh, calming herself down. She then hopped onto the next branch with ease, clutching Muffin's Pokeball in her hand as she climbed down the tree and walked away, completely forgetting she was talking to Euclides and trying to get away from Jake, Halt and Euclides as she walked past Jake, calming herself down from the crazy thing that just happened way too quickly for her to even register it properly.

Gligar: GLIGA! GLIGAR!!!!!!! It looked at Sylvie, it was really angry, as it suddenly flew towards her, Euclides fell down from the Gligar's back, watching it go towards Sylvie, he then noticed that it could do something bad, as it ran towards the Gligar, catching it's tail and holding onto it, the Gligar started to fall back, as it completely fell, Euclides patted it's head, kidding it's right cheek, as the Gligar looked at Sylvie, still angry, then Euclides gave it a doughnut, the last he had! The Gligar started to eat it, calming down. Euclides then got up, noticing the crowd looking at him. He slowly covered his face with the hoodie, hopping onto Gligar's back and flying away...

They landed in front of the hotel. Euclides jumped off Gligar, which was really tired, he walked in, taking the elevator, going up to the floor which his room is in, going towards it, slowly opening the door, as he noticed the smell of bird poop, looking around.. "I can't believe this... Pidgey!" Pidgey: Kuro....Kurorooo!!! Pidgey looked down, the Gligar hopping onto a little pole on the roof, resting a bit... As the Pidgey started to cry... Euclides went up to it, crouching down, patting it's head. The Pidgey got happy, pecking his forehead slowly as a way to express how it was feeling, as he felt something poking his back, he turned his head around, noticing that it was his Croconaw dressed as a waiter, and his Pikachu dressed as a waitress, the Pikachu gave him a cup of water and the Croconaw gave him a piece of cake, Euclides ate them, it was really good!!! "Wow! Who made that?" Euclides said. Croconaw pointed to himself, smirking. "WOW! You're so good, bud! Who taught you how to do that cake???" The Croconaw smirked, pointing to the TV, which was turned on in a bakery show. Euclides smirked, eating the rest of the cake and drinking the water, as he looked around again, noticing that the hotel was really dirty, he looked at them both, saying: "It's a challenge!!! If you guys end cleaning up the living room before I end the call with Mark, I will give you something special!!!" He smiled, running towards the bedroom, which was completely clean.

He disked Mark's number, as it started to call him.... Mark: OH MY GOD!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME ALL THAT TIME?! "Calm down!!! I met new people!!! They're pretty cool! I spent most of my time out the hotel..." Mark: YOU'RE NOT CALLING ME SINCE 2 WEEKS AGO! THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE!!!! "SORRY!!!!!" Mark: Anyways, I got something for you! I hope you like it! It must be getting into Kalos soon. "That's cool! What is it???" Mark: You will know as soon as you pick it! Well, someone just entered the PokéMarket! We are getting loads of people there after something called 'Ghosthunting time!'... Got to go!. *Beep* "Wow! That thing he sent me must be so cool! I can't wait until I touch it!!!" Euclides closed his eyes, closing his hands as well, punching the air multiple times.

He walked towards the living room, it was smelling like lavender, as his Pikachu hopped onto his shoulder, kissing his cheek, jumping multiple times. Euclides looked around, and it was really clean! "Ok... Time for the special thing!!!" He pulled out a pot from his backpack, his Pikachu hopping out of his shoulder, landing onto the ground, smelling the pot. Pikachu: Pika pi!!! His Croconaw looked down at the pot, smirking. Croconaw: CROCO!!! CROCONAW!!!! It got happy, but there was nothing on the pot! Euclides then pulled out a big bag of special Pokémon food, 100% made of berries, he placed all the food onto the pot, it was smelling like Orans and Pechas mixed up.. Pikachu: PIKA PI!! PIKACHU!!!!!! Croconaw: CROOOOOOCOOOONAWWW!!!! They started to eat the food, it ceased in 5 minutes, as both Pokémon were a bit fat (Imagine something really comic, that's it XD). Euclides laughed. "I heard that a rest after a launch is always good!!!" His Pidgey looked at him, as Euclides turned to him. "Don't think I forgot about you, little guy!" Euclides pulled out a bag of bird food, opening it and placing it on the ground, as the Pidgey started to eat it, after some minutes, it was a bit fat, like his friends! "Same with you! You should rest a bit!" Pidgey: KUROKORUUU!!! The Pidgey smiled, it's head being retracted, as it started to sleep. Euclides then placed more special Pokémon food inside a pot, placing the pot on top of a table. It was for Gligar. Euclides then just picked up the controller, changing to the sports channel, waiting until it was 10 PM.

~THE END~

(WOW, THIS ONE IS REALLY BIG XD)

Sylvie continued walking around Camphrier Town, wondering what the time was as she pulled out her Pokedex. She clicked the 'On' button as Muffin stood beside her, still looking a bit traumatized. Sylvie remembered what she was doing - trying to get away from Halt, Jake and Euclides - but Euclides was gone and she didn't know where Jake and Halt were so she didn't care. It was now 9am, getting closer for the Showcase to begin.

She was about to say to Muffin they should at least practise a little bit, but then she stopped herself. The reason she didn't want to was because she believed if you didn't practise a ton and had fun doing whatever came to your mind at the time of your performance, you'd not only have a blast but instead of forcing your Pokemon to do whatever you planned for them to do, just let them choose themselves! She smiled to Muffin as she picked her up, and the two went into the coffee shop Euclides had gone into and sat down at a table, Sylvie ordering a small cup of coffee with the one Pokedollar she had. She'd have to find a way to get some more money, and soon.

Thinking about a cup of coffee made her realize how hungry she was, and how hungry Muffin was too - neither of them had anything to eat. Sylvie got out two Poffins and a Pokepuff for them both, the more sugary ones to get them ready for the day as the two munched their snacks happily, Sylvie receiving her coffee after a while and sipping it happily, the caffeine filling her with more energy. She loved coffee, but didn't drink it often because it wasn't that good for kids. But she was treating herself because she wanted to calm herself down.

Euclides turned his PokéGear on, noticing that it was almost time! "GH!? I need to hurry.." He looked around, getting up, picking his shoulder bag up and placing it on his... Shoulder? He then dug into a pocket, pulling a key out of it. He moved his left hand forwards, his Pidgey flying towards him, landing on his left shoulder, his Pikachu jumping on his right shoulder. Croconaw: CROCOOOO!!!!! The Croconaw ran towards him, jumping on his back. Euclides walked towards the door, unlocking it, he then ran towards the elevator, it stopped on the first floor, as Euclides went out, he then ran towards the place where the contest was going to happen.

Nothing seemed to happen... He was just one out of hundreds, he was sat down, just waiting until the participants came up. *DINGDINGDINGING* "Hm?" Euclides looked at his PokéGear, it was ringing, he pressed a button on it, as it opened, Euclides noticed that Mark was calling him! He clicked on the green button. Mark: OH MY GOD!!!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE IN WHAT I AM SAYING!!!! BRO!!!! THE CHAMPION IS IN THE CITY!!!!!! "WHAT?! REALLY? CHAMPION IN ECRUTEAK!!!??" Everybody looked at Euclides screaming to his friend. Mark: YES!!! DO YOU WANT SOME PHOTOS????!!!! "YES!!!!!! SEND ME THEM!!!!!" Mark: OK! *Beep* *Dingding. Robot: A new message has been received!* Euclides opened the messages, the image was basically a sign saying: You got trolled. "AGHH!!! MARK! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!" Everybody gasped, as Euclides noticed that. He looked at the crowd, grinning. Pikachu: PIKA PI!!!! Pidgey: KUROOKORU!!! Croconaw: CROCOOOOO!

It was half-past nine in the morning, and Sylvie and Muffin were sprinting over to the big hall. "Thirty minutes until the showcase Muffin!" She exclaimed excitedly, rushing into the huge building and quickly walking over to the reception. "Hello?" She asked with an eager grin, Muffin in her arms and smiling, looking around. "Yes?" The receptionist replied, looking very grumpy. "I want to sign up to be a performer!" She exclaimed, and within a few minutes she had given the receptionist all the information she needed about her and was ready. "Go down that corridor then to the door on your left. The backstage is there." Sylvie nodded and thanked the receptionist, sprinting down the corridor with Muffin, both extremely excited.

Sylvie and Muffin reached the backstage room, darting inside and looking around in amazement. There were a lot of girls around them, getting themselves and their Pokemon ready. There were boxes of accessories and hangers on rails practically everywhere you looked, storing spare Pokemon clothes and accessories as well as a small variety of accessories and clothes for the girls. "Wow!" Sylvie gasped in amazement. "We both have outfits, but we don't have accessories. Not sure if we need them though," She murmured happily, Muffin leaping into the boxes playfully, putting on many different outfits and accessories and annoying the other girls while Sylvie got on her knees, searching through a box of pink accessories, trying to find one that would maybe match her outfit. She found bows, ribbons, hair bands, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, gloves and other accessories like cat ears.

Eventually, Sylvie found a bow to put in her hair matching her showcase dress and a cute hair band bow for Muffin. "Muffin!" She called, beckoning Muffin who was poking a Furret. She darted off towards Sylvie as the two went into a dressing room and changed into their outfits. (Imagine the Pikachu Cosplay Pop Star outfit for both of them) The two looked into the mirror and grinned excitedly. "Wow!" Sylvie exclaimed cheerfully, Muffin yapping her own name happily as they both walked back out the dressing room. It was 9:48am. The showcase was going to start at 10am and the performers had to go into the underground rooms at 9:56am that would be underground then rise up and appear on the stage when the showcase started, the theme performance beginning. Sylvie and Muffin went out of the backstage room and to the massive hall where all the seats were. She looked around for her friends with excitement - looking for Euclides, Halt, Jerral and Jake.

Jake looked at the time and saw that the performance was about to start. He Knew Sylvie wanted her friend to watch her so he start Walking towards the Showcase excited to see Sylvie going to do with her Eevee. After walking for a While Jake found the Showcase And walked inside. He walked around a bit before Finding Sylvie. He went behind her and tapped her shoulder as he said. "Hey." He then looked at Sylvie' s costume and said. "You look nice."

Sylvie looked around the showcase for any sign of Euclides, Halt, Jake or Jerral, not seeing any yet. "Hopefully they'll be he - !" She was about to say until she shrieked and turned around, Jake behind her. "Hey!" She exclaimed grinning, until Jake said she looked nice. She blushed furiously, her cheeks completely red. "Uh, thanks!" She smiled awkwardly, Muffin snorting with laughter behind her. "Have you seen the others? Euclides, Halt, Jerral?" She asked, trying to get rid of the bright red blush on her face as Muffin continued snickering and snorting.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jerral left the center and headed for the showcase. "Maybe I should've stayed instead of trained," he muttered. Shinrino followed him close behind. Jerral finally got to where the showcase was located and walked inside. He saw Sylvie and Jake. "I'm here. Sorry for not being here earlier. Hi Jake. So Sylvie is this your first showcase or something?" he asked curiously. Shinrino waved at Muffin and smiled.

"SYLVIEEEE!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Euclides exclaimed, his voice coming from the crowd of people on the seats. Pikachu: PIKA PIIIIIIIII!!!!! Croconaw: CROOOOOOOOCOOOOOO!!! Pidgey: KUROOOKUROOOKUUUROO!!! The Pidgey flew towards Sylvie, landing on her head, it was really happy. It looked down, pecking her forehead slowly, as a sign of friendship. "GOOO!!!!! YOU CAN DO ITTT!!!!" Euclides shouted, this time, even louder, he was really excited, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to go up there.

Sylvie grinned excitedly when she saw Jerral, grinning at him. "It's okay! And yeah, my first showcase!" She exclaimed cheerfully, Muffin still snickering and mocking Sylvie, who still had a blush on her face. Muffin continued to tease her even when Sylvie shot her a fierce glare, acting like Sylvie was in love with Jake. Sylvie nudged Muffin with her shoe angrily, almost kicking her, Muffin retaliating by sticking her tongue out at her and punching her leg when Sylvie heard Euclides. His Pidgey landed on her head, Sylvie giggling happily as she waved to Eucldies. "You know once you've got a seat you can get up, right?" She yelled over to Euclides, grinning happily.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jerral blinked at Muffins acting and the gasped as if he understood something new to him. "I thought Jake and you met only a couple days ago, I didn't know you two were a couple!" he exclaimed. Shinrino facepalmed so hard it left a mark on his face. Then he proceeded to kick Jerral. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!" Jerral shouted. Shinrino began barking at him but Jerral didn't understand anything he was saying. "By the way, umm, Euclides! You're a friend of Sylvie right? Can you save me a seat?" he shouted to him.

"Oh...." He got up, walking towards Sylvie and his friends, his Pikachu hopped on Sylvie's head, and his Croconaw pushed Jake's pants down slowly, attempting to make Jake notice him down there. "Oh, yes, Jerral, I can!" He grinned, as his Croconaw looked up at Jerral, grinning. Pikachu: Pika pi? The Pikachu jumped off Sylvie's head, landing next to Muffin, she sat down, giving Muffin a little chunk of the food Euclides gave her. Pikachu: Pikachu! Pika! She closed her eyes, grinning.

Euclides had a smirk on his head, as he placed his index finger on his cap, pulling it up, looking at Jerral. "Soo.. After the showcase ends... What about a battle?" He asked, As his Croconaw pushed Jake's leg back, running towards Jerral, glaring at his Shinrino.

Sylvie's eyes widened in shock as her face was flooded with red. "I HATE YOU!" She screamed at Muffin, the mischievious Eevee now rolling around on the floor with laughter. "We are NOT a couple!" She wailed miserably, glaring at Muffin very fiercely. "You stupid cat-dog-fox!" She shouted at Muffin furiously, Muffin not caring at all as she continued laughing her heart out. Sylvie growled at Muffin furiously, her whole face still completely bright red.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jerral grinned wider than usual. "You're on. I have a special surprise, by the way. Also thanks for saving a seat," he told him. "He has no idea what he's getting into," he thought. Meanwhile Shinrino smiled at Croconaw and waved at him in a friendly matter. Jerral looked at them and thought,"Croconaw might have Ice Fang, but still. There's a lot of advantages in my side." Then he was shocked by Sylvie's outburst and was a bit confused by why her face was red and Muffin was laughing. "Oh sorry," he apologized while trying to hold his laughter,"but if you aren't a couple how about we become one? Just joking, just joking." Shinrino raised an eyebrow at Jerral.

Euclides' PokéGear started to ring, as he opened it, it was Mark once again. *Beep* Mark: Hey! "Hi, what do you need?" Mark: The showcase has started! This time it isn't a joke! "Yes, I know, I'm there already, guys, say something!!!!" Mark: Hm?????.

While Euclides said that, his Pidgey flew towards Jake, pecking his forehead slowly, it grinned cheerfully, going back to Sylvie's head, then flying towards Jerral's shoulder, pecking his left cheek slowly. "Oh? Ok! I also got a special surprise for you!!" He said, looking at Jerral with a smirk. Mark: What? "Not talking to you." Mark: Oh..

Sylvie also raised an eyebrow at Jerral, a bit freaked out. But she ignored this. "I wanna watch the battle then!" She exclaimed, her face still bright red. She watched eagerly as people piled into the hall, taking seats and getting ready to watch the showcase. Now Muffin had stopped laughing, Sylvie picked her up. "Say sorry!" She shouted at her crossly. Muffin yapped at her loudly, hanging her head in shame. She was just faking it, but Sylvie accepted it anyway, even though her face was still red. "Best friends again." She told Muffin with a smile, hugging her cheerfully, even more excited for the showcase.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Sorry I was gone for a very long time guys) The next day, Christian, Goji, and Dart woke up very late. Christian got up and checked the time, he was surprised by the time. "Oh shoot, it's 9:48, I'm gonna be late!" Christian got dressed and they ran out the door to go to the showcase to find them. As soon as he got inside, he immediately saw Sylvie. He ran up to her and said, "Hi, sorry I'm late, I got a little bit worried that I'll miss it. Please forgive me."

Last edited:
Jake looked at Sylvie and said. "you shouldn't be Yelling at your Partner before the Showcase. Right." Jake then looked at Jerral and said. "And me and Sylvie are not a Couple!" Jake said blushing a bit as his Ekans and Litwick Laughed at this.

Sylvie turned around, putting Muffin back on the floor as she saw Christian and grinned at him. "Hey! It's okay at least you didn't miss it!" She exclaimed cheerfully, Muffin waving to Christian while standing behind Sylvie's legs. Sylvie heard Jake saying him and Sylvie weren't a couple, then blushing a bit. Muffin began to snort and snicker with laughter again, rolling around on the floor while Sylvie blushed again, angry at Muffin and praying Jake wouldn't know Muffin was laughing because he had blushed.

Halt walked into the showcase area (?) And headed over to the group. He heard Euclides challenge Jerral to a battle. He sat over next to them, and said over, "Hey Euclides. You still owe me my battle. Unless your to scared?" He winked at him. Halt felt way better after getting an overdose of sugar in his body. Monferno walked over, sitting next to Halt. He was allowed his own seat, being a decent sized humanoid pokemon.

Mark: Oh, hey! "Hmm!! Hello! Christian, right? I kinda forgot your name, sorry." All his Pokémon turned their heads to Christian, they ran/flew towards him, his Pikachu climbed up Christian's body, jumping many times on his shoulder, she then jumped towards Euclides' shoulder, grinning. His Pidgey landed on his head, smirking, then flying back to Euclides.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ME? SCARED? OF YOU???? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! NEVER!!! YOU WILL GET BEATEN SO EASILY!!!" He said, his Pidgey flew up to Halts, landing on his head, pecking it really hard, then flying back to Euclides. It was REALLY angry. "Oh! Hey, Pidgey! Calm down!!!" Pidgey: Kuro!!! >:{|) "Hahahaha!!! Halts, I will battle you if I beat Jerral, which will most likely happen, since, hah.... I've got something special..." He stated, smirking. Mark: Hueheueheu! Euclides, don't be so sure of your victory, you might lose!!!! "You're right, hahaha!!!".

Last edited:
"Yea, don't get to cocky about yourself." Halt replied, rubbing his head slightly. Euclides only knew about Monferno, so the second pokemon might set him off guard. "You might get yourself or your pokemon hurt." Monferno picked up a piece of popcorn Halt bought, and tossed it at an extremely fast speed right into the pidgey, trying to knock it off, seeming to say, "Mess with him, mess with me."

The Pidgey quickly opened it's mouth, eating the popcorn, then landing on the ground, raising it's right wing cheerfully. Euclides just watched the Pidget, as, suddenly, his Pikachu jumped towards Halt, poking his cheek.

Mark: Uhhh, Euclides, you're still there? "Oh, yes, I am! How is it going?" Mark: I heard what the boy said.. You better follow what he said, or else, you're gonna get beaten. "Ok......" He rolled his eyes upwards, as a beep could be heard, it was Mark's call. *BEEEEPBEPPBEPPP A NEW MESSAGE HAS ARRIVED!!!!* "It must be Mark.." He raised his left arm, clicking on the PokéGear a few times, as it entered Mark's chat. Mark: I got to go, someone has arrived! Levi started to type something on his PokéGear, sending it. Levi: Don't worry! I will call you when I finish everything.

"So, why not do the battle now. She showcase only starts in about 10 minutes, and thats enough time for a one v one. Least for now, we can do the real one later." Halt asked, and Monferno started to get up, expecting to battle. Halt put out his hand across his leg, telling him to relax, in an unspoken way. "What do ya say?"

"I say yes. I will pick Croconaw." He smiled, as his Croconaw hopped on his back, Euclides darted off to the street in front of where the showcase was being held. His Pikachu was just chilling at Halt's shoulder.

Something suddenly came down from the sky, it landed on the street, a bit of sand was launched to all ways, as it cleared, Gligar could be seem, it was really hyped!

Halt and Monferno walked outside. Halt reached for a pokeball he had hidden from the others, and popped it off of his belt. "I chose Pancham." He said, dropping the ball. It fell, and released the pokemon. "Pancham!!!" It cried out, ready to fight. The pokeball was returned to Halt's belt, as Pancham chewed on his leaf. "How about you call your friend? You might need his help!"

"Don't miss the showcase!" Sylvie told them with a grin as Euclides darted out, Sylvie turning to the others: Jerral, Christian and Jake before checking her Pokedex. "It's eight to ten. I have to get backstage in time to get ready for the showcase to begin, I've got four minutes." She explained with a smile, feeling super excited about the showcase as Muffin yapped eagerly. She picked up Muffin and waved to them with a smile, running out of the reception room and down the corridor into the room backstage. A woman was rushing around the room, telling all the girls something. She then approached Sylvie, a clipboard in her hand. "Name?"
"Um, I'm Sylvie." She replied with a grin.
" 'Kay. You're with Kayla and Grace, on the third round of freestyle. But for the theme all the girls go on the stage at the same time." She explained to Sylvie, who nodded as the lady then walked away and talked to another girl. Sylvie turned to Muffin who was now behind her and grinned. "So hyped for this!" She declared, grinning.

"Ewwwwww!!! A Pancham? Really? I'm not really afraid of it. Gligar!!!" The Gligar, which was chewing some grass, looked up, noticing that Euclides had called him "I choose you!!!" Gligar: GLIGAAAR!!! The Gligar moved it's pincers up, as Euclides moved his right hand to the right side brutally, screaming: "GLIGAR!!! GO UP!!! THEN... DOWN!!!" Gligar: GLIII!!! It flew towards the sky

"Ready Pancham? Bulk up!" Halt called, and Pancham started to get stronger. As Halt watched Pancham, Monferno watched the flying Gligar. They were working as a team to follow the two pokemon. "Get ready to dodge when it gets close!" Halt warned to his pokemon.

"Gligar! Come down and use Poison Sting!!!!" Gligar: GLIGAAAAAAA!!!!! It went down with all it's speed, opening it's mouth, sending many needles filled up with poison, they were aimed exactly at Pancham.

Monferno nudged Halt's side gently, warning him about the attack. "Now!" Halt called out, and Pancham lept into the air, doing twists and spins to dodge each attack. He was barely scratched by one of the attacks, but it dod little damage to the fightning type. "Now, jump up there, and use tackle!" Pancham lept up to the Gligar, right to it, ready with a tackle/punch attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.