• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should we change the time in the RP to 8pm from 6pm?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7pm?

• i farted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Gengar. Gastly is a dead person changed onto a pokemon, like yamask. He evolved twice into Gengar, not native to kalos. It also says in the moon pokedex entry that he haunts people because of his past life as them. I'm not sure its from moon, but the entry is from one of the more recent games. Im a pokemon theorist, so I know these things.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hold up. I can’t get them as wild starters? Also it thought you can start with a starter and get another one. I was in a Kalos RP where that happened.

You can start with one Starter of your choice, and you can capture one of the Kanto starters at a later time. But that's it.

I kinda wanted to also stick to some of the Pokemon games rules too, and you can't catch wild starters other than Kanto starters in Pokemon X and Y and the Kanto Starters in Pokemon Yellow...so...

This is making me feel awkward and mean XD

Vlcc, I honestly missed where your character tried to interact with Halt. I didn't notice it until your last post, so sorry of it seemed like I was ignoring you at the time. I was watching youtube before I posted, so I was half distracted at the time.

Haha, it's fine, it can make for better interactions between our characters later!

I never had a problem with it, but Jason would xD

You can do Sceptile, as he's your Starter. Charizard can be caught later. Greninja is a no, unless you want Greninja to be your starter instead of Sceptile.

Lol XD In real life I wear comfy jogging bottoms and a t-shirt, normally they're both black XD I have no sense of fashion WHATSOEVER I just like the colour 'cerise pink'

And i know this is gonna sound wierd but I hate the word 'cerise' for a shade of pink cos it sounds like some kind of super fancy word for some kind of super fancy food XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
... well then I’ll just appear to get my first badge? Oh and Sylvie can you say you say someone enter the gym and decided to see what was going on? Oh and umm I sort of had an idea of having a temporary butterfree and pidgey to beat the gym. Is that all right? Even though I’m just gonna use them for that and then put them in a pc, do I have to put bios for them?

Um...no. No PC's in the anime XDDD They get sent to the Professor, so they'd go to Professor Sycamore lol, so apart from that that's okay =) And no, you don't have to put bio's for them if they're a one time thing.

Also, Sylvie can go into the gym to see if there are any gym battles going on while eating her food with Muffin?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No I mean birch. That’s where he got his original pokedex. Also you already are in the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.