• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should we change the time in the RP to 8pm from 6pm?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7pm?

• i farted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You want me to make a 4 line post of me going up to a place, entering, and challenging someone?

Ugh I'm tired XD Why can't you just go to the gym without Sylvie, she can go in the next post XD

Its 5:29am here...I woke up at 10am....i am so freaking tired but I cant sleep XD

XD And if im rude, sorry im just so tired and annoyed with myself right now because every night I stay up till like 4am or 5am XDD It aint good for me health!

Last edited:
I hope its not Too Late

Name: Jake Ross
Hometown: LittleRoot Town
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110
Hair: Jake Has Sliver Hair
Eyes: Jake has Bright yellow eyes
Clothing: Jake wears A white Shirt, Black Pants, a Thin Black jacket, a Black fedora with an White Feather in it and sometimes Wears a Black and Grey scarf, and has a Moon Ring.
Identifying Marks: His Birth Mark on His Hand, which Looks Like a Ghost.
Musculature: Is fairly Muscular
Personality: Jake is Very Nice, But He has a Dark Side. If he See so ething He doesn't Like he can Turn Nice too Evil in a second. But Other than That can be Rude or Heartless.
Skill:
Past: Jake Grew in a really Big House With his Familly with a Grave Yard in the Back. He lived with his mother, father, Grand Father, and his brother. His Brother was Mean to him ever since he Born. He just Didn't like him at All...(i'll reveal more in the future.)
Family: has a Mother, father Grand Father and a brother
Love relationship: No one Yet.

Pokemon

Species: Litwick
Name: Flame
Ability: infiltrator
Special features: It has none
History: It Lived In the Grave yard Behind Jake's House for most of its Life untill jake found it.
Personlity: Flame is Kinda Like Jake. But he very Shy, He doesn't like to be Around That many Pokemon at a time, But he has the Same dark as Jake.

I hope thats good enough.

Last edited:
Nah, battles aren't actually happening. Plus, we don't actually have a Unova character here. Just a Hoenn character with a Unova Pokemon.

I hate you all. I searched up Pokemon Showdown and I've already made an account and I'm building my team right now I'm gonna be obsessed with this...XDDD

Welp the chance for me to NOT be going to sleep at 5am tonight is gone

To be fair, Littleroot Town would be much larger than it is in the game. It's entirely plausible that you guys haven't met.

*Makes a great Sylveon, Dragonair, Mega Altaria, Delphox, Butterfree and Primarina*

Huh, I have three Fairy types and two Dragon Types

*aint carin' at all*

THEY IS MAH FAVOURITES I AINT GETTIN' RID OF 'EM

Also, I'm gonna post after one of you post :p TOO BUSY MAKING MEH POKEMON SHOWDOWN TEAM

Someone wanna get in contact with Eevee Jr and ask them to delete their posts in the proper thread, and ask to join in this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.