• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should we change the time in the RP to 8pm from 6pm?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7pm?

• i farted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty Much if he See something he doesn't Like, He turns into a completely Differnet Person. He Has No mercy For anything or Anyone For a short while and is really rude. And He can understand What Pokemon say only if they Are a Ghost type. The Pokemon just needs the Ghost type for Jake to understand it.

He could have lived in Littleroot and have never met Jerral. Realistically speaking, Littleroot Town would be pretty big. Not two houses and a lab like in the games.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He could have lived in Littleroot and have never met Jerral. Realistically speaking, Littleroot Town would be pretty big. Not two houses and a lab like in the games.
tbh the two main reason I want him to not be in hoenn is so we have more characters from different regions and it would also explain why he didn't get a Pokémon from Birch

1. You can't decided what his character is like, regardless of your reasoning for it. Unless it breaks the rules of the RP.
2. Not everyone in a region gets a Pokemon from a Professor. Sylvie didn't get a Pokemon from Sycamore.

The only person here who gets to decide what character can or can't be is Sylvie herself.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
1. You can't decided what his character is like, regardless of your reasoning for it.
2. Not everyone in a region gets a Pokemon from a Professor. Sylvie didn't get a Pokemon from Sycamore.
im not autoing, I'm simply saying my opinion, also she didn't get one because she already had Pokémon, like me.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
And he already has a Pokemon as well. There's no rule that states he has to get it from a Professor.
he never stated why he didn't get a pokemon. it could be he got a pokemon after the normal age, hence why he didn't get a pokemon like others. and i dont care about sycamore's pokemon, i'm saying if he lives in littleroot he should probably have gotten a pokemon by birch, unless he already got one before the normal age. unless he doesn't want a pokemon or he already has one, another region would make sense

He doesn't have to state it. Sylvie already OK'd his character. If he wants to live in Littleroot and start with a Litwick, then he can live in Littleroot and start with a Litwick. He's following the rules that Sylvie set. You don't have to like it; it's not your character.

@CosmicDreams You mean Zman's character? He didn't get a Pokemon from Birch because he obviously had his Litwick already. And you dont just go and get a free Pokemon from the professor if you already HAVE a Pokemon. The rules I made dont let you. So whats your argument? Trying to make him get a Pokemon from Birch? Or am I misunderstanding?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He doesn't have to state it. Sylvie already OK'd his character. If he wants to live in Littleroot and start with a Litwick, then he can live in Littleroot and start with a Litwick. He's following the rules that Sylvie set. You don't have to like it; it's not your character.
this feels like real life when my friends gang up on me when I'm just stating my opinion. my point is it would make sense for him to be in unova, I simply don't like the fact he's also in little root. if he doesn't change it there's nothing I can do, but it doesn't matter since you guys don't understand what I'm saying.

I don't see why you're complaining. Because there are aspects to his character that you don't like? So what? Why do you feel the need to call him out on stuff like that?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
because it wouldn't change anything if I said my opinion on a topic. I'm complaining because I dislike something, nothing more to it.

Yeah but, if he chooses to start his character in Littleroot, his character can start in Littleroot. You have no right to be telling him where his character should start off in. Don't like his character? Deal with it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah but, if he chooses to start his character in Littleroot, his character can start in Littleroot. You have no right to be telling him where his character should start off in. Don't like his character? Deal with it.
I am, but what's really annoying me is that I hate it when everyone is against me, it makes me feel sad and annoyed.

Look, bruh, we've stopped talking about it. This is the LAST POST ABOUT THIS DEBATE.

Now, anybody wanna post? I don't think there's any point in me posting again seeing as only one person has posted in between lol, I like waiting until two other people have posted for me to post. Makes more sense.

I got rid of the Understanding Ghost types. And also i Left the skill Blank. I can't really think of a Skill right now

Status
Not open for further replies.