• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should we change the time in the RP to 8pm from 6pm?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7pm?

• i farted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true but also untrue. The thing for Kalos is, you can't catch any other starter there from any other region but you can find a Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur in the wild in Kalos. You cant catch any other starter in Kalos though, because I want some rules to be from the games - but this IS mostly an anime style RP.

So you could get a Blastoise for your Water Type, or catch an Eevee on Route 10 later on and use a Water stone on it to get a Vaporeon.

Ohh okay XD I know what Sylvie's team will be as well, - roughly =) And just for fun, here are some hints on what they are -

The first one she will get is a very cute one - delicate, dainty, and very, very small.
The second one she will get is quite a popular one - weak at first, but then strong, courageous and tall.

The third one she will get is really, really sweet - It is quite a treat.
The fourth one she will get is pretty - rideable too, why don'tcha take a seat?
The fifth and final one she will get - fluffy, and can fly very high in a heartbeat!

I like rhyming and puzzles combined XDD

This is my team
1: chimchar
2 a very loud flight
3 some very rocky tenticles
4 once a special person, now **** (four letter word.)
5 land shark.
6 Glaceon

Last edited:
Nevermind, I was way off. I'm thinking 2 is either a Goodra or a Gardevoir.

I'm shooting for Typhlosion, Gardevoir, Gogoat, Staraptor, Heracross, and then a Flygon.

Yea, but i changed it. He sucks.
1: chimchar
2 noivern
3 some very rocky tenticles
4 once a special person, now **** (four letter word.)
5 garchomp
6 Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.