• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should we change the time in the RP to 8pm from 6pm?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7pm?

• i farted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry, forgot about that. Um...I'm not really sure. I'm not sure at all XD Maybe, but I'm not sure yet. I've been thinking about that since I made this RP XD

Also, I got distracted when I was replying to the RP earlier XD I've nearly finished my reply to the RP now =)

Oh, and also -
Pokemaps is like a camera - it was so advanced, it was like a massive camera was watching the whole of the Kalos region, you could search up where a location was and it'd show what's going on there. It was super handy, for etc, if you were a police and there was a robbery going on in the Lumiose Bank, police could grab their Pokedex and zoom into the Lumiose Bank to see exactly what was happening at that exact time, or etc, if you need to go to a shop but not sure whether it's open or closed, you could zoom right into it to see if it was closed.

The Pokedex is so advanced now. It is like a super tablet/iPad, yet has all the functions as a normal Pokedex still but also like a tablet/iPad. You can download apps, Pokestore-Books, (Pokestore is like a store for apps, games and books, Pokestore-books, like Ebooks), games, you can have a calendar on it, and Poketube (Pokemon version of Youtube) and a calculator, an alarm clock - A Pokedex is so advanced now. However, there is one drawback - say if you wanted to search up Kanto Pokemon in the Pokedex function of your Pokedex, you need to go to Kanto and have your Pokedex updated with the Professor in the Kanto region, same for every other region. But if a Pokemon is in two different regions or more, you will have them. You only need to update your Pokedex in other regions if that region has any region exclusive Pokemon - and if you have a Pokemon not in your Pokedex because it's from another region that you haven't updated your Pokedex for, it will still register them in your Dex.

You'll need to read that after I've replied to the RP =D

If thats the case, then Halt's pokedex would already be adaptive to Sinnoh, being how he got it there. Im gonna have him go to the Kalos professor to update the pokedex then. How about that Sylvie?

That's okay! Lets just say if they didn't come from Kalos and from a different region, their Pokedex is already updated to the region they came from, to make it more simple =)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Can we upgrade our Pokédexes with people that already have the info from another region?

I was wondering the same thing, and if only the professor could update them, then the professors would be working on updates nonstop. How about it updates at the pokecenter?

Not necessarily. It could just be that the professor's lab has the info for it to be updated. He could have research assistants that do the cataloging for him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well I agree with the center idea, as long as we have the other pokedex. right now we have nobody from kanto so a pokedex with that should be impossible to get unless we leave kalos

There's also the fact that in the anime, Ash always gets his pokedex either given to him at the lab, or updated at the lab as in the Johto Journeys.

In the anime, Ash has to update his Pokedex every new region he goes to =) I was just making the same rule lol

(Also I am SO SORRY I GOT DISTRACTED AGAIN MAKING MY RP REPLY XDDD For reals this time!!! lol)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
I wanted to get a different starter, even though I have Totodile, I switched it to Bagon. Is that OK?

I take ages to post my replies to RPs because Im always paranoid about it and like to spell check it and make sure I've detailed it properly and everything XD I have two tabs open, the RP thread and this tab, the discussion thread lol

Also @DoggoKing Thats okay lol.

From what Sylvie said, I think you could have both a Totodile and a Bagon to start.

And I just misread Glaceon's tone, is all.

So long as you bring both of them with you to Kalos from Johto, and you're not receiving one of them from the Kalos Pokemon Lab, you should be fine.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
But I think I should have Bagon with me, 'cause in every Pokémon RP I join, I never use Bagon

You can have Totodile and Bagon, so long as they were given to you before your character came to Kalos is the gist of it.

Posted!!! Finally!

And @DoggoKing I didn't mean my reply like that XD I meant you could switch Totodile for Bagon, but you can't have a Bagon and go to Kalos and receive a starter there, if you already have a Pokemon, that being Bagon. And starters are limited to Pokemon labs so you can't really get a Pokemon starter elsewhere from a Pokemon lab XD

But like @VIcc125 said, you can bring a Kalos starter from Johto and your Bagon, you just can't get a starter from a lab. =)

But that reminds me - new rule, no having more than two Mons at the start of your journey. You could beat Viola without any training otherwise XD

I think she means you can bring your Johto Starter and Bagon to Kalos.

Point is, you can have your Totodile and Bagon. You just can't get a Pokemon from the Kalos Pokemon Lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.