• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

"Oh, that's amazing!" Jonathan replied. "You all sound super nice and I can't wait to travel with you all, even though this group is huge." He laughed a bit. These Trainers had many goals, and it seemed as if they always looked out for each other. "I hope that we can all reach our goals by traveling together!"

Duke smiled, knowing he had yet to introduce himself.

"My name is Duke, this is my partner Rockruff. Nice to meet you." Duke said before he and Rockruff did their standard Power Rangers esque greeting poses.

Akio smiled at Jonathan and told him.
"It'll be a pleasure travelling with you Jonathan, My dream is to become the Champion of Alola much like Glacier and Nova..." Akio gave a Friendly glare at them.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier chuckled and Zoroark glared back at Akio. "Just be sure to remember who you're dealing with..." He simply said. Espeon went over to Formantis and started using Psychic on her. Rockruff soon joined in and tickled Formantis in mid air.

"Better watch out cause my Pokémon at home are well built there's: Cubone, Pidgeot, Porygon, Venusaur, Charmeleon, Machoke, Shiny Red Gyarados, Gengar, Electrode, Blastoise, Ariados, Ampheros, Umbreon, Espeon, Heracross, Eevee, Golduck, Steelix, Quilava, Croconaw, Chikorita, Poliwrath, Kingdra and Rowlet." He replied to Glacier.

(Jesus so much in just a day or two)

Robby put out the freshly washes vegetables infront of both Gem and Pyker where they began to peel and chop up the vegetables with their sharp claws. Robby threw the vegetables into the pot as they were getting chopped, the process moving quite quickly. After wiping off his hands, he looked down at the coin dropped at his foot by the Meowth, "Oh well thank you." He said with a chuckle as he placed the coin into the bag.

Robby began to set up his tent as sunset approached, only taking a few minutes to do with it being only a one person tent. "Can't wait to eat." He acknowledged as he rolled out his sleeping bag into the tent, "I'm starving."

SaiyanDakon

Glacier shrugged and responded with showing Akio with a photo of himself and all 50 Pokemon, including the ones he has now. "You have Gengar...cool...but we're talking Volcarona and Noivern here." He said cooly.

SaiyanDakon

(I sense a rivalry between the two of us)

"Can Kingdra fly or hover? I don't think so. It swims but there is nothing wrong with that. This is coming from a person who was born in Johto. So I appreciate your enthusiasm with your Pokemon." He replied. Croconaw appeared out of her Pokeball and used Water Gun on both Akio and Glacier reminding that they're both fantastic Johto Trainers.

Akio smiled and laughed at the Croconaw.
"Johto is amazing...especially cause were connected to Kanto!" Akio smiled but wondered if that was biased. Akio was excited to find someone from Johto and it was the one trainer he hadn't talked to.
"By the way Kindra's Hydro Pumps and Dragon Rages are known to get higher than any being's breathing point if nothing was in the way! Also Kindras do float in the air not just swim." He explained sounding like a huge nerd.

SaiyanDakon

"It really is...Sad that I moved. When I'm done with the Pokemon League here...I'm going back to Unova to defeat my father to take away his title of champion. Alder has kept that role for far too long." Glacier said sternly. Zoroark growled an affirmative along with Salamence and Croconaw. "I grew up in Blackthorn City...that's where I got my love for Dragon Types."

"I grew up in New-Bark Town...the same town as the champion of Johto, Ethan. Actually recently a female young lady named Iris took Alder's crown and is now Unova Champion." He explained. Iris was a great trainer but he didn't know how Glacier felt.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier was surprised to hear that Iris had taken his father's title before Glacier could. He overheard what Daniel said and nodded. "You're right...well...time to continue this journey here in this tropical region." He said. "What's next to do?" How could Iris have defeated father so quickly? Another Dragon type user to defeat again...Glacier thought, bored.

Kemen cleared his throat. "Seeing as our pokemon are tired, and you've all had a long day, I thought that I'd do dinner for everyone," he announced, "I have an extensive collection of disges from my region to share with you!"

SaiyanDakon

"Thanks Kemen!" Glacier said to Nita King, finally realizing how hungry his Pokemon and himself were.
Nova looked at her playing Pokemon and smiled. "I could eat." She said when Kemen said he'd cook dinner for them.

Akio was starving and smiled at Daniel. He wondered what this secret regional food was.
"Thanks Daniel! I really am hungry." Cubone began beating up trees as night drew by.

Daniel chuckled amicably. "Kemen's a great cook," he beamed, "His gateau Basque is to die for..."

Kemen bent down, crossing his arms over the boy's chest. "But I'm an even better kisser"~ and he pecked Daniel lightly on the cheek, "I hope you like Spanish food! C'mon!"

"Tortilla Espanola?" Akio asked mentioning one of the only Spanish dishes he knew. Akio smelt the food and his face lit up because of how good it smelt.
"It smells like it's to die for..."

"There's more to Nitan food than just tortilla," Kemen said with a wry smile, "Take a look at some of the other stuff!"

Kemen had covered the table with an array of Nitan dishes, each of which reflected the parts of his region. Fried eggplants, with a honey glaze, garlic soup, fried inkay, salmorejo, tortilla, pan con tomate, and even paella covered the table.

"And this is just the main course," Kemen said proudly. "I've got loads more for dessert!"

Akio stared down at the table grabbed a fork and asked if they could start eating.
"This looks amazing!" Akio said in an awkward tone because of what Kemen said. He felt in shame now...

"Hoo, am I ready to eat!" Jonathan cried. He was hungry after training, and needed to head to Mallow soon. "So, as for me, I'll get Grassium Z and catch up with you guys in Malie City. How does that sound?" He hoped they'd agree with his idea.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier sat down at the table and looked looked at the food with eagerness. He and Nova were ready to eat if Kemen said so. Espeon, Garchomp, Zoroark, Croconaw, Dartrix, Salamence and the rest of the siblings' Pokemon were eating their food hungrily except Nova's Pokemon. "So....could we eat Kemen?" Glacier asked.

"Go right ahead," the performer answered, "There's plenty to go around, so just help yourselves!"

Daniel pulled a chair out of the way, and immediately took a bowl of salmorejo. That was one of his personal favourites, when it came to Kemen's cooking. The rich, cold appetiser was absolutely delicious to him.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier ate his food with pure speed and didn't stop till he was full. Nova watched Glacier's speed on how fast he was eating and laughed quietly. "Keep doing that and you're going to be in no condition to battle. " She said. Glacier finished his dinner and chuckled. "I'm going to be fit for battle anytime. Just watch me." Glacier said. "And my Pokemon will be right by my side." Zoroark and the others started cheering by combining their Pokemon moves to create fireworks.

Don't worry, we're almost done.the meat has been boiling and now we add the vegetables. This stew is rich and hearty . Not to mention nutritious. It's a snowbella town favorite that is usually served spicy but I don't think spicy is what we need in the kind of weather", Victor said as he stirred in the vegetables and potatoes.

"Just a few more minutes and it will be done. But while that's nearing done I should get my tent ready too".

After Victor set up his tent he went back over to the stew. "Alright everyone it's dinner time", he said as he released Boombox.

(It's called, "I was gone for twenty four hours and was spammed with notifications," XD)

Terran are Kemen's meal and shared some with her Pokémon pals, sending them out. They all happily ate the meal, rubbing their stomachs when they were done, while Teiran wiped her mouth and theirs from crumbs or stains.

(And I got no notifications LOL)

Duke sat, having released his team of Charizard (Shiny), Gyarados, Donphan, Aipom, Rockruff & Fomantis. All of them enjoyed Kemen's meal.

"Ah, what a treat! You make a fine meal Kemen." Duke complimented as Rockruff blushed when Fomantis moved closer to it to get some more food. Duke chuckled at the sight.

"That was amazing!" Akio shouted in excitement. It really was the second best thing he had ever tasted; nothing beats his mother's soup!
"Thanks Kemen! You really are a great cook, I need to check up on Cubone and stuff. He's been beating up trees every time it got dark and it's starting to worry me." Akio told them as he got up and went to Cubone...although Cubone wasn't the same.
"What if we did some training?" Akio asked sending out Charmeleon. After a long battle Cubone evolved into Alolan Marowak!

Jonathan ate Kemen's meal delightfully. It was delicious. "Wow, Kemen, you are amazing at this! I want seconds, if you have any!" He looked at the group. Teiran, Daniel, Kemen, Duke, Akio and Glacier. Add him, and there was no doubt he'd become the strongest through this group.

Kemen chuckled amicably, glad that everyone seemed so delighted with his cooking. He'd been away from home for a long time, and he so loved his home region's food. He'd missed it so much...

"I'm glad that you all enjoyed it," he began, "Now, let's bring out dessert!"

And he went to the kitchen, to retrieve a huge chocolate gateau Basque. He knelt down and kissed Daniel, as he gave him the first slice.

"Always the first for my bride"~ he chuckled.

Jonathan thought the last statement was weird, but he didn't want to judge. The gateau Basque looked delicious, and he salivated at the sight of it. What he needed to do now is eat and sleep at the Poke'Mon Center, defeat Mallow and Olivia, and head to Ula'Ula. "Kemen, what's your role as the Nita King? I'd love to learn more. Is it like Kalos Queen or are you part of a royal family, perhaps?"

"I'm the top performer in my home region, so essentially, I am like the Kalos Queen," Kemen chuckled, "I bear no actual royal heritage, of course!"

"You live in a house fit for an actual king, though," Daniel added, turning to the others, "His mansion is one of thw biggest buildings in Fantasma Village! Then again, Fantasma Village is quite small..."

Jonathan chuckled at Daniel's statement. Kemen was pretty nice, so were all of the others. "Well if there are awesome places like Fantasma Village, I might just wanna go travel around Nita!"

"Nita's beautiful," Daniel added, "Go there, and you'll soon learn that there's more to the region than tauros fighting and flamenco!"

Kemen, meanwhile, had to pull his pachrisu off of the table, as she reached for his gateau.

"Chocolate's bad for pokemon, Aoki," he scolded, as the pink squirrel pouted.

Marowak and Akio walked back over to the group and told them everything.
"Then after a long but of Training Cubone evolved into a strange form I had never seen of a Marowak, It's bone is on fire! Got any data on that?" He asked.

SaiyanDakon

Zoroark looked at Marowak and walked over to him. She stood in battle position and asked him if Marowak wanted to test his new skills. Glacier saw this and immediately got up from his chair to stand next to his partner. "How about it Akio? Should we battle?" He asked.

Espeon, Nova and the other Pokemon continued eating until Glacier's Pokemon looked at Marowak in wonder and were chanting for a battle. Nova chuckled and muttered, "Glacier's Pokemon are always battle hungry. They can't get enough." Espeon agreed and lied in Nova's lap.

Akio grinned and replied
"You bet! 1v1 Marowak versus Zoroark." Akio said with a strategy. It sounded dumb to send out a ghost type against a dark type but Cubone's moveset before it evolved was perfect.

"Anyways, lets battle!" Akio went to a grassy damp area to start the battle.