• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Very well." He said. Glacier sat down in his spot like Alder how would normally sit. His side wasn't that damp but he could manage to call put commands to Zoroark. "Zoroark, get ready...Lets show them what training we did on Mount Lanakila." He said, determined. "You have the first move Akio."

Marowak stood guard waiting for orders...
"Marowak use Shadow Bone!"Akio commanded as Marowak's bone began to grow purple.
Marowak waited patiently, later he launched! Marowak wasn't doing a Shadow Bone he was doing a Legendary impact shadow bone!
After the intense hit Marowak leaped back.

SaiyanDakon

(You autoed that move...I'm saying it before Daniel says it. Please edit that.)
"Zoroark! Counter with Night Slash!" Glacier shouted. Zoroark's claws turned black and she ran toward Marowak's Shadow Bone. He knew that Marowak looked like a Ghost type and a Fire type together so it was pointless to use Focus Blast, but maybe he could use that as a diversion.

(My name actually isn't Daniel XD It's Rosalia. Odd name for a genderfluid guy, I know, but I love it)

Kemen pushed Daniel outside, and they sat with their pokemon as they watched the battle. Plusle sat in Daniel's lap, receiving belly rubs, while Kemen chased hia troublesome pachirisu around.

(What does that mean?)

Marowak's shadow bone clashed against the Zoroark and his bone became dented. Marowak was ready for a fighting type move seeing as it was a dark type pokemon.
"Brick Break!" Akio again commanded. Marowak waited to get a good rush and launched.

SaiyanDakon

(Never mind.)
"Zoroark! Agility!" Glaicet shouted. Zoroark saw the incoming Brick Break and increased her speed by running around Marowak faster than she normally can. "You better prepare yourself Akio. You're not the only one with speed." He said.

(I'm neither completely male, nor female. My gender identity is messy and hard to explain...)

Kemen eventually caught the little squirrel, placing her on his lap, as he watched his boyfriend play with Plusle.

"Why can't you be a good little pokemon like Plusle?" Kemen scolded, as the pachirisu pouted.

"Impressive, but can you top off my Flame charge?" Akio asked. Flame charge was a good move for speed strategy as it attacked and raised the speed. The fire built up around Marowak as he charged gaining speed by the second.

"Wow, what a battle," Jonathan said to himself. "I'll definitely challenge Akio and Glacier soon." The action before him was stunning. It was fast and precise, like the League. He wanted to be there. The League experience was one he wanted to have.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier grinned his expression darkened. "Now...." Glacier muttered. Zoroark leaped into the air and had her claws surrounded by darkness. "Focus Blast!" He shouted. Zoroark shot a mental blast at Marowak to make it stop.

(Autoing is when you force a hit on someone or something, or when you control someone else's character, or Pokémon)

Teiran sat down to watch the battle, after marveling at Marowak, since it evolved. Teiran then watched the battle intently, as a Dionne did the same.

Duke also watched the battle closely. He had brought Fomantis out to watch since the new team member could learn by watching others battle. Rockruff naturally released itself as well, blushing as it and Fomantis sat next to each other. Fomantis didn't notice as it focused on the battle.

What was Glacier thinking? Using a Fighting move against a Ghost Poke'Mon was a stupid choice, and he should've known that. However, Glacier was more experienced than Jonathan, so he sent out Crabrawler so he could watch.

Daniel continued to play with his baby pokemon, scratching her ears. Plusle let out tiny cries as she snuggled into her master's jacket.

Aoki, meanwhile, had had quite enough of sitting around, and being told off by Kemen, so she scampered over to where Teiran was, bouncing about by Brionne. The troublesome pachirisu then let off a discharge attaxk at the water type...

"Hm? Arceus, Aoki, what have you done?!" Kemen cried, as he ran to grab his pachirisu, surveying the damage, "If you won't behave, then you won't be allowed to sit and watch the battle--"

Aoki paid no heed, and instead, used discharge on her master. Daniel wheeled over and grabbed her luxury ball, returning her before she could do any further harm to Kemen.

"You alright?" the coordinator asked, as he got Lopunny out to check him over.

"Y-yeah, fine," Kemen answered, as Lopunny helped him up, "What about everyone else?"

SaiyanDakon

Zoroark landed and walked back to Glacier. "Jonathan....if you wanted to know why I used Focus Blast...I used it as a diversion." He said. Garchomp lied down on the grass and called the rest of the Pokemon over to where he was. Al but Zoroark went to sleep for the night next to Garchomp. Zoroark wasn't sure if the battle was even over so she went over after everyone else did and lied next to Garchomp's head. Garchomp responded by kissing her lightly on her head making Zoroark blush.

Nova and her Pokemon lied down across from Glacier's Pokemon and slept there except Espeon, who was gazing at the stars.

Teiran yawned during the battle, but before it ended, she was curled up on the grass with Brionne in her arms, fast asleep. Teiran was dreaming about her journey continuing.

Duke saw Teiran fall asleep and had a smile on his face. Very quietly Duke removed his cape as he went over to Teiran and covered her with it like a blanket. Duke then went back to his original spot and continued to watch the battle before it ended.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier sat down on ground and Espeon lied down in Glacier's lap. He patted Espeon's back until she fell asleep while watching the stars. Tomorrow is the day...it has to be...Glacier thought excitedly. He too got up, still holding Espeon, and lied down on the ground.

Kemen gently removed Daniel from his wheelchair, carrying him bridal style over to where Lopunny was sitting. The boys snuggled together on the grass, Daniel falling asleep long before his performer partner.

Kemen simply smiled, kissed his forehead, and then fell asleep himself, still holding Daniel in his arms.

Jonathan nodded at Glacier, surprised with the strategy. Everyone was asleep, but he needed to be on the move. He had a few pieces of paper and a pen, so he copied this letter and wrote it to the group in general:

Everyone,
I need to get moving so I can obtain Grassium Z. By the time you're awake and reading this, I could be at the trial site. You can move on to Ula'Ula Island without me, but stay in Malie City so I can catch up with you. Thanks for yesterday. I learned a ton from you all. Whether it be the bond we need to reach, or needing to come up with battle styles on the fly. You guys have really shown me what good Poke'Mon training is. I will see you on Ula'Ula.
And so will Decidueye and Talonflame.
-Jonathan

He left that cliffhanger because he could sense Dartrix evolving, and Fletchinder wasn't far behind Dartrix either. He stamped the letter near Kemen, Glacier, Akio and Teiran's general area and headed for Mallow. It was a wonderful place. Trainers were everywhere and it got great training for each of his team members. He stood at the front of Lush Jungle and unpacked his camping items, ready to sleep and get moving to Grassium Z and evolution bright and early tomorrow.

Daniel awoke early the next morning, entangled in the embrace of his still very deeply asleep partner.

"Kemen..." he mumbled, trying to wriggle free, so he could get his medication.

Kemen simply chuckled in his sleep and hugged him harder, "Whatever you say, babe..."

Daniel cringed, wriggling harder. "Can you let me go? I need my medication..."

Kemen fell silent, and then awoke abruptly. "Good morning sweetheart," he said warmly.

Teiran awoke the next morning, Brionne still cuddled into her arms, although he was awake. Teiran sat up and set Brionne down, before looking over at Daniel and Kemen, who were also awake, an giggled at their small conversation. Teiran looked inside her backpack, grabbing out a small orange juice, and doughnut, quickly munching the doughnut down and wiping her face, so Daniel wouldn't have time to make a face at her option. Then she slowly gulped down her orange, which caused her to get up and dash over o the nearest park garbage can, throwing it away.

SaiyanDakon

Nova and Espeon woke up along with Rockruff and Formantis. Espeon giggled slightly and readied a small bucket of water. Nova woke up Glacier's Pokemon and told them to wait for the signal that she would give out. Zoroark and Garchomp didn't care for the signal and pounced on top of Glacier. He woke up in a jolt and was startled with a slight pain in his stomach. "Good morning and thanks for the surprise." Glacier said. Espeon released the bucket of water from behind Glacier and startled her mistress's brother. "Happy Birthday Glacier. And you are now officially 14." Nova congratulated. Zoroark nudged Glacier with the affection that she mainly reserves for Garchomp. Glacier laughed as Zoroark nudged her master with her nose.

Jonathan woke up bright and early that morning. It was time to battle the Totem Poke'Mon and get the Grassium Z. He packed his camping items up and went inside he Lush Jungle. "Here we go," he said as he approached Mallow.

Akio got up and to his surprise it was Glacier's birthday. He went over and congratulated him.
"I'm almost 12...14 is an amazing age!" Akio told Glacier as he sent out rowlet to test the strange item he got for winning against totem Lurantis.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier chuckled. "Thanks Akio, you too Nova." He said, thanking his sister and friend. "News has probably reached all the way up to the Dragonspiral Tower in the Unova Region that it's my birthday....probably what I get for being son of a former champion." He sighed sarcastically. Garchomp nudged Glacier and continued to do so. Zoroark stepped back so she wouldn't get squashed by Garchomp and Dartrix went out of his Pokeball without warning and landed on Akio's head.

Nova watched Glacier get nudged and tickled by Garchomp but couldn't help to not try to laugh at the situation.

Jonathan walked inside the forest to find an angered Lurantis. He knew to send out Dartrix and Fletchinder, and so he did. Lurantis cried an angry roar, and Castform appeared. Jonathan probably needed to stop that first.
It mindlessly used Sunny Day, powering up Fletchinder, yet Dartrix was vulnerable. Castform changed its form due to its unique ability. Lurantis charged up Solar Blade, and Fletchinder tried to stop it with a Flame Charge with the extra firepower. It worked, and Solar Blade missed Dartrix.
Dartrix used its Plucking Leaf combo, a move where it fired Razor Leaf and circled around it with Pluck, and hit Castform with a lot of force. Lurantis used Synthesis, healing some of its scars.

"Good morning," Daniel sighed, before his partner helped him into his chair, "And happy birthday, Glacier. Now, I s'pose we shpuld get moving, because it's gonna be another long day for us!"

Kemen stood up, stretching, before helping himself to a pecha berry. "That's right," he began, "Daniel's contest is today! Oh, and Teiran, when's your showcase?"

"Good morning! And Happy Birthday, Glacier! Eleven going on twelve is for me. But Fourteen? That's crazy!" Teiran said, as she walked over and gave him a happy birthday hug. Brionne hugged Glacier's leg, wishing him a happy birthday as well.

"Happy birthday Glacier!" Duke said as well, having returned with Charizard from some early morning training just in time to wish him a happy birthday after Terian. Charizard gave a nod, its way of saying happy birthday.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier was happy enough to receive a hug from Teiran and Brionne. "Thanks you two...Hey Teiran...I'd like to have a battle against you after your showcase that is. Could we battle?" Glacier asked, nervously. He had planned on asking her but didn't have enough time yesteday. He nodded back at Charizard and Duke and thanked them both.

"Battle from the birthday boy? I'm honored, and I have all the time today! I'm in. Right here right now?" Teiran said, a smirk on her face as she rubbed her nose with her thumb, in a battle stance already. Brionne nodded, swerving it's way over to Teiran.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier was surprised to see Teiran accept his battle request. He grinned and motioned to Garchomp. The huge dragon type responded with a nod and stood beside Glacier. "Lets do this Garchomp!" Glacier roared, determined. Garchomp roared likewise and glared at his opponent.

Nova motioned for the rest of the Pokemon to get out of the way so that Garchomp wouldn't injure them. "Come on, Glacier! Show them what you got!" She cheered. Zoroark and Dartrix, who was now sitting on Salamence's head, cheered as well.

Akio's eyes sparkled, a battle would be amazing to watch considering his match against Glacier flunked. Akio though it would be fun to referee"
This can be a 1v1 battle between Teiran and Glacier!" He said. "If you guys are okay with that cause, I just wanted to say that..."

Kemen sat on the grass beside Daniel, deciding that today, one of his more well-behaved pokemon should watch the battle, and not Aoki. He couldn't risk her using discharge on him again.

Freeze appeared from her luxury ball, and sat on the grass beside her master. The Alolan ninetales' fanned tails sat behind her.

Daniel, meanwhile, was swallowing copious amounts of various medications, popping the pills as if they were candy. It was crazy, how many medicines he needed just to function, day to day.