• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Ones Who Guard Us

Susu smiled "i wonder if some of these people are spirts"

"ok and sorry..your just so warm and cuddley " she said as she looked at the english menu "ill have dish 2 and a water.." Dish 2 was steak.

"Eh. Ill just have Noodles." Diamond asked. The dinner was at the table in a few minutes. Diamond opened his box, it was full of noodles. He grabbed chopsticks, and tryed using them. He dropped one, and the other flung onto someones head. "Oww." He yelled. "Uhh. " Diamond sighed. He used his other chopstick and used it like a fork. He slurped, and looked back at Aki. "So, How have you been?" Diamond asked, slurping his Noodles.

Kit was drooling. "I want some!" She drooped. "Kit if you eat some it will go through you. You dont need to eat!" Diamond whispered. "Heh. I wonder is Kaitlyn's having to clean a mess." Diamond thought.

"Here you go!" Kaitlyn said. She had pouted some food into a bowl, for her new Dog. "Buddy! Come on!" She yelled. The dog couldent eat. After 10 minutes she realised that Buddy didnt need to eat. 20 dollars wasted on a bag of dog food." Kaitlyn sighed.

"Well, Maybe that drum stick, hit you too hard in the head. I wouldent be one to be around. Especially if you werent a spirit." Diamond teased. Diamond cracked open a Fortune Cookie. Thier were tons on the table. "You will feed a fox noodles." "Kit!" Diamond yelled. The fox couldent help but laugh. Diamond cracked open another one. "A close friend, will betray you." "Kit!" Diamond yelled again. "Not me this time!" Kit said.
"No I meant, you were gonna betray me!" Diamond teased. The fox sighed, before floating away.

Aki cracked one open. "True love is near". "where?... hey diamond look at mine" she blushed
then she looked at him "hey Diamond are you saying..if i was just a human ...you wouldnt hang out with me "she smiled "well lucky me then"

"No. Im saying if you were a human, and we were hanging out, youd be dead. Spirits are dangerous Aki. James almost killed Cynder's father. Heck I killed my mo-!" Diamond put his hand over his mouth. He payed the tab, and walked away. "Great! Now I know what Cynder feels." Diamond sighed. "Diamond had killed his mother on accident. He accidently used his powers to have his house collapse on her. His father moved away, because Diamond was too dangerous, and Diamond had to take care of him self, since he was 8. Diamond forgot about everything, he moved on, until now." Kit said. "Im sorry Aki. I gotta go." Kit sighed. She followed Diamond. Diamond walked to his home and lied down.

"Aaahhhh! Stop spitting acid!!!" Kate yelled. Her house was trashed. "Oh Jeez. Why did I get a magic dog!" She yelled. She put the dog in her back yard. "Your staying out here tonight!" Kaitlyn yelled. She tryed patching up the holes in the wall, and floor. She put a painting where the holes were, and dragged a carpet over the hole in the ground. "Oh Jeez." Kaitlyn sighed.

The next day, Cynder came to school, her fringe covering her eyes, headphones in her ears and music playing. Her mum brought her fortune cookies to cheer her up. Cynder and Akora loved them. "So? What is in the first cookie?" Akora asked.
"I don't know.. lets check.." She sat by the front of the school building and cracked one open, she threw the rest of the cookie into Akora's mouth. Someone you used to know will see you again... what?someone I used to know? Oh jeez.. Akora looked at it then tilted his head. "Your turn Akora.." Cynder said, passing him a cookie. Akora read his. "Another spirit is thinking about you.." Cynder looked at him curiously. "I'll read one more.." she said. The one you hate will become your best friend... I don't get these anymore...

Cynder and Akora listened to music and waited for others to come..

James wasn't at school. No one had seen him. No one even knew where he lived or who his family was.

The factory was full of screams. The run down place sounded like it was alive." Mokushiro. Ba wond dessu ti (I will kill you)!" James clawed at the walls and his tail broke windows and crates. The wings on his back grew and he cried into his arms. Mokushiro grinned." You went Moku mode and you revealed my carnage era." The dragon had grown and he hit James." You killed them. All of them. Even Cynder's dad. Now use my new form! Become stronger." I'm not like you!"

Frostbyte hadn't gone to school he had stayed home and played video games he didnt want to go back he was singing one of his songs his drum kit and guitar in one corner his bed in another

The late bell rung, Cynder stayed where she was, as long as her father was dead.. nothing mattered. "That's it... im leaving.." She snarled, baring her canine teeth. "But your friends live here!" Akora said. "I do not care, as long as James is here, im leaving for good..." Cynder slowly began turning full wolf. "But..." Akora started. "Akora... if my mother dies, we can live in the wild... like wolves.." Cynder convinced Akora.

Frostbyte sharpening a knife he threw it at a target on the wall in direct bullseye he lived in a cave though by himself with Jewel "You should be going to school now the bell went" sharpening another knife "I" threw a knife "Don't" threw another "Care"

Cynder listened to music, when she heard the lunch bell go. "Here comes the kids.." she said. Akora made Cynder stop turning wolf as everyone started coming out.

James smashed walls and trees as he fell down the mountain. Mokushiro grinned as James lost control and set fire to everything he saw." Perfect." He grinned and shoved James faster down the mountain. He lay unconscious as he smashed his head against a rock." Help. Pleeeees..." He was consumed by darkness. Mokushiro didn't know where he was so he returned to the factory.

Cynder heard a noise, it sounded like a scream... "lets go, Akora.." she said. Akora nodded and they ran towards it, Cynder turned into her wolf self and the two black wolves ran. They came to an injured James. "Him..." Cynder said in wolf voice, right now only Akora could understand Cynder.

Frostbyte flew out the cave because Jewel kept bugging him he went to a factory he just walked around he climbed some boxes and looked around "don't see anyone so can we go now?"

"He does not look well, we should take hin to the hospital.." Akora suggested.
"No"
"Why?"
"He killed dad, let him die"
Cynder finished the arguement, if she saved him.. he would attack her, obvious.
Cynder got up and tuened back to human form and walked away. Akora ended up following.

Mokushiro perched on the tree." Little Cyndi! Little wolf." He sung, razors shooting down James body." He is mine got that?" His carnage era was still intact and James writhed in the floor in agony." Tetsu." Mokushiro cursed and grabbed him by the neck." Your weak. You little Kanzi." He threw James at the girl and her spirit." Die you Tetsu." He grinned and bared his fangs.

When James came her way she kicked him in the back. "I don't care, he will die and im gonna be happy when he does, bye" Cynder gave a wave then she and Akora disappeared into the darkness.

Cynder walked home, Akora beside her. They did not look back and when Cynder got to her new two story house, she unlocked it, went inside and closed the door, locking it. She jumped onto her bed and got her laptop.

Aki walked home alittle sad because school and almost everyone there is hanging a bad day.
Aki turned into an Arctic wolf and she just layed on her couch

Diamond was still pretty mad about last night, yet he went to school anyways. Everyone was leaving by the time he got thier. "Grrr." Diamond moaned. He sat down beside the giant cherry tree, where Buddy had spit acid. "Well atleast I dont have to deal with "Her." Diamond smiled.

"............." Diamond wanst in the mood to talk, or do anything at all. He continued to ignore her. In a second Kaitlyn was there. "Diamond you s***!" She yelled. She started yelling, about Buddy.

"If you don't mind, I could keep the spirit dog for you Kaitlyn," said a voice behind them, it was Cynder, eyes glittering and hair flowing. Akora smiled at them, "hey guys.."

The dog was about to spit acid when Akora signed him not to, and he stopped. "Mind if I rename him Virus?" Cynder asked, the dog was rubbing himself on her affectionately. She gave him a belly rub.