• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Ones Who Guard Us

"Oww what the!" Diamond yelled! "Uh, Diamond, I think we should leave Cynder alone." Kit said. "Fine, just trying to help." Diamond sighed, he grabbed the drumstick and split it in two. Diamond walked away.

(May we have two characters.)

(Sure we can have two characters)

Cynder looked at Akora curiously. "Why did he go away? And who was he talking to?" She asked. "Umm... i don't know.." Akora lied. The bell went, Cynder got up and began walking to class then sat down in her seat.

Diamond walked away eating some popcorn he still had until he bumbed into another girl. They both fell.

Name: Kaintlyn
Non Spirit

"Hey watch it!" Diamond yelled.
"Im sorry! Im Kaitlyn and Im looking for my classroom." The girl jumped up, and bowed.
"Lemme Guess, 6th Grader, not a Spi-" Diamond shushed. Diamond could tell about a Student by what they were wearing.
"Oh Uh Sorry! Turn to your right, the 6th grade halls are down the corner!" Diamond apologised.
"Im not a 6th Grader! Im a Prodegy." Kaitlyn yelled.
"Uh Yea. To the left!" Diamond said. The girl walked to the 7th grade halls.
"Great, Theres already someone else who thinks im a weirdo." Diamond sighed. He continued walking, Kit floating by.

She waited in her class when she saw a girl walk past. "Oh boy.. new people.." Cynder groaned. "People come here as new students every week!" Akora said. They waited for class to start and watched danger dolan on youtube for a bit.

Diamond walked into the class. "Great, more people." Diamond sighed. He quickly tried to escape, before getting caught by the teacher. Diamond moved to his seat, which was unfortunately next to Kaitlyn. "Oh Jeez." Diamond sighed.

Kaitlyn looked next to her. "Hi! I didnt get your name before, what is it?" Kaitlyn asked.
"You dont want to know." Diamond said in a deep tone.
"Right?" She said turning to her other side to see Cynder. "Hi my name is Kaitlyn, whats yours?" She asked.

"Hey! Im Cynder, i'm known at this school for my singing! Even the teacher loves it," Cynder smiled. "Cyndi i wanna meet her!" Akora whined. "Why do you call me that nickname?" Cynder said in her mind. "And by the way, i don't think she has a spirit animal!" Cynder argued. "You know i can literally show myself to those i trust, right?"
Akora explained.
"Wait so you mean, you can show yourself to others?"
"Yep"
"Why do you only show yourself to me?"
"Your the only human i trust"
"Wait, so if me and Kaitlyn become friends, you can show yourself to her?"
"Pretty much, also, if i show myself to her, it will show your ears and tail"
"Cool!"
The bell went, it was time to get my stuff and go home.

"Wait Cynder!!!" Kaitlyn yelled running toward her. Out of Breath she tried to speak. "Hey Cyn- der do yo- want to be fri-." She spoke painting. She fell to the floor.

"She is puffed out!" Cynder said. "Lets get her to the bench near here.." Akora suggested. Cynder put Kaitlyn onto the nearby bench and waited for her to wake up.

Kaitlyn jumped up. "Wha! Im awake!" Kaitlyn yelled. She turned to see Cynder. "Oh Im sorry! Ive never been through such a work out! Hehe." She laughed.

"Oh Right! Do you want to be my friend? Ive asked other people, I think there mostly saying no, because im a prodegy. So im asking you." Kaitlyn said.

Name: Aki
Grade: 7
dislikes: Mean girls, jocks , and english
Personilaty: Aki is a big gamer and she is good at most games. She is sweet and she is loyal to her friends.
hobbies: Playing video games
Apperence: Aki has dark blue hair and she wears it in a ponytail. she has dark blue eyes. She wears the school uniform, but at home she wears a Fox t-shirt and blue jeans
Aki special features are her white fox ears and tail.

Name: Kitsuse
Spirt animal: White Ninetailed fox (a Kitsuse)
Color: White with Light blue stripes and dark blue eyes
Personily: funny, loyal

Last edited:
"Sure ill come!" Kaitlyn said, folloing Cynder. Diamond was still at the school. He climed up on the roof, and looked down at the people leaving. "They were right, they do look like ants from up here." Diamond smirked. He still had Frostbyte's Drum Stick. He threw it as far as he could. Before he knew it it had hit someone. "Oh Jeez." Diamond sighed.

Aki was walking infrount of the school then something hit her "hey What the heck "she looked up at diamond "hey You...what the heck"she threw the drum stick back at him

"What the! Ow!" Diamond yelled. He nose started bleeding. "Im sorry Ok! There!" Diamond yelled, covering his face. He climed down the roof and started walking away. "Maybe you shouldent of threw away Frostbyte's Drumsticks?" Kit said. "Dont make me, shove you in the bag!" Diamond threatend. The Fox, zipped.

"No No, its OK. Heh I guess I should of threw it the other way." Diamond said, excepting the napkin. "You think?" Kit yelled. "Oh shut up!" Dismond said.

"Talking to your fox i see." Aki said, she looked down at her own Fox. "you two are just perfect." Kitsuse Yelled. "Huss Suse" Aki said, looking at her. "so Whats your name"

James walked towards Diamond." Yo what's up?" He looked at the new girl and grinned." James. Nice to meet ya." Mokushiro grinned at the fox next to the girl." This one looks weak. Can I have some fun?" James swore at the dragon." What? No you can't! Are you stupid?" James slapped the dragon and the 2 of them burst out laughing." Kanzi that was stupid we made a scene. Sorry this Tetsu is Mokushiro."

James grinned at Diamond again." Diamond want to go see what Cynder's doing? I need a good laugh and she's a good source of laughter when she gets flustered. Teach won't call for class yet we still have time."

Aki smiled then she heard the dragon "i have you know..white ninetailed foxs are quite powerful if i say so myself "she winks at james "And Im Aki nice to meet you..Dragon Kid"

"Nah. I really dont like Akora. I was trying to cheer her up earlier, but akora say I should leave. And so I did." Diamond said. He took a look at Kitsuse. "Cool, you have a fox too." Diamond smiled. Kit jumped down from Diamonds head. "Hiya! Nice to meet ya!" Kit said, holding her paw out.

Aki smiled "yeah i have a fox...her name is Kitsuse..but i call her Suse sometimes " Aki said. She held out her hand and she Just smiled at him."Its nice to meet you too.." Kitsuse said, as she took her paw. "my name is Kitsuse"

When Cynder and Kaitlyn got to her house, Cynder sat on the couch. "I want to show you something Kaitlyn.." she said. She began to glow blue, and black wolf ears and a black wolf tail formed, also revealing the floating Tundra wolf, Akora.

James yawned. He turned away from them and grinned." I don't have detention today do I? See ya later." He took off and landed behind Cynder's house." Prank begin." He folded his wings and hid his tail." What are planning to do?" Mokushiro grinned and James shrugged." Like i know."

The pair slipped into the house through a window. James could hear noise and he steadies his heart beat so low that his breathing was silent.' Good training.' He thought to himself and the duo stood next to the door barely visible. James took a bottle of water from a pocket and yelled." Suprise attack." He yelled and sprayed the girl with the water." Uh oh bad timing?" He saw Cynder reveal her ears and tail to a random girl.

"James...~" Said a huge floating Tundra wolf. The water had landed in Akora's mouth and he spat it right into James' eyes. Cynder growled and ran into her room, after a while she came out with a baseball bat and hit James out her house, locking all the doors and windows.

James laughed and grabbed the bat." I'm not leaving that easy. Spit it. Why you showing her?" His tail slid out to wedge the window open." Won't you let me have a good time?" He grinned and the bat began to burn." Thanks bud." Mokushiro was burning the wooden bat and th window flung open." Why are you showing the girl? She'll only blab about it and then we all get put in the dog house. I sure as hell don't want that! What about you huh?" He jumped back in and shoved her." Stay out of this!" He yelled at the girl and glared at Cynder.

" you have a nice house. Lucky little Cyndi. Do you want to play a game. Answer this. Left or right? Get it wrong and this window breaks." Mokushiro began to tug at James's uniform." This is overboard snap out of it your going Moku mode." James began to glow black.

"Oh look, my parents are home~!" Cynder smirked and pointed to the garage, she was right, a black car was driving in. Cynder told Akora to do something and he flew out, after a while Akora came back, followed by Cynder's father, wearing his police uniform. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOUNG MAN!!" He yelled. "LEAVE MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIEND ALONE!"

James grinned." Old man back off this little twerp is revealing top secret information. She spills it and i burn this place to the ground. Got that?" His tail flicked sharply and hit the policeman square in the chest, knocking him against the wall. The black aura grew and Mokushiro wheezed in pain." Cynder stop him for me." The dragon dropped unconcious and James laughed." How pathetic of a death drake to ask for your help." He smashed the wall and it began to give way and crack apart. Pieces of brick fell to the floor and James bowed at the officer." Carry on good sir." He took off and yelled as he fell to the ground, a searing pain in his body.

"Why help YOU of all spirits Mokushiro! It's your fault my dad has to go to HOSPITAL cause it's YOUR power! James was a nice guy until YOU CAME! GET OUT!!" She blasted blue light at James, before getting Kaitlyn and dad out, mum came out of the car. "Oh no... ill have to take you to hospital..." she said. "Looks like we have to move houses..." I said..

"Oh Jeez!" Kaitlyn yelled. I think I should leave!" Kaitlyn said, running out of the house. "OMG OMG OMG!" She reapeated. This place is crazy!!!" She started running untill she hit Diamond. Diamond turned. "Oh Jeez. Not again. Fine my Name is Diamond Ok! Please dont tell me you've been following me!" Diamond yelled.

"What! No! I ran from a Human/Wolf!" She yelled.
"You mean like this?" Diamond said. He glew a Bright Red. His ears and tail were shown along with Kit floating around.
"Wha! What!" She yelled. Kaitlyn fainted.
"Diamond! Why did you do that!?" Kit yelled.
"So she would stop following me!" He replied. Diamond cloaked himself. He was only visible to other Spirits. He grabed Kaitlyn and started to make her walk.
"Sorry Aki! I gotta go!" Diamond said. He contined to walk to his home.

Aki smiled "ok maybe we could hang out later "she walked to her home as well. "you like him Aki?" Kitsuse bugged her.
"what..we just meet ..your are a crazy fox". She said. "haha im just messing with you" Kistsuse floated beside her

Diamond made it to his house. He got a spray bottle and sprayed the girl. She was still uncouncious. "Huh. Usually works with Kit." Diamond said. Kit sighed and floated away.

~2 Hours Later~
"Wha! What happened." Kaitlyn said. She looked around to see Diamond on his Phone trying to catch a Pidgey. He failed. "Uhhh." Diamond sighed. "What the heck am I doing here! Where are we! Your a Wolf!?" Kaitlyn started yelling.
"Calm down! Its just a dream." Diamond teased.
"Not funny!" She kept yelling.
"Ok Ok Ok. Let me explain!" Diamond said. After a few minutes Kaitlyn was calm, and Diamond explained everything.
"So there are Spirits all around?" She asked
"Yep." Diamond smiled
"Ok. Well I guess ill go now." She said. She walked to the door. It was Night Time. She shut the door.
"Do you have a guest room?" She asked
Diamond pointed to a door.

~The Next Day~
"Well I guess Ill see you at School?" Kaitlyn said, walking out the door. Diamond shrugged. He started preparing for School. In a minute he was out the door.
"She was nice." Kit smiled.
"Meh." Diamond shrugged. They both walked to School.