• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Ones Who Guard Us

"Hi Akora! Is Cynder still upset about Cooper?" Kit asked. Diamond was still walking to school. He turned around the corner to see Aki. "Hi Aki!" Diamond yelled.

"Nope, she still cares about him but no, instead, we are moving house, maybe even school.." Akora said, "Im actually really surprised we did not move last year.. oh hi Kitsuse" He said.

"Heh. I know your name Aki." Diamond laughed. "I dont know where Kit is. I thinks shes at school by now. Anyway. You wanna walk to school together?" Diamond asked.

"Oh. Well maybe she will still be at this school. I really like the music she plays." Kit smiled.

Aki drooped "what your moving..aww but we just meet...i hope yal might stay..in this school ..i wanted to be your friend".
"Akora that sucks.." Kitsuse sighed

"The reason we may be moving is cause of the idiotic guy called JAMES! He attacked Cynder's father and made our house collapse... i hate him" Akpra explained.

Diamond made it to School. He saw Kit and Akora. "Hey Guys." Diamond waved. He ran over to them. "Whats going on? Wheres Cynder?" Diamond asked.

"I dunno. I told her about Spirits, and she was quiet for the rest of the night. I guess she was just crepped out or something. She left only saying Bye." Diamond shrugged.
"Well its pretty hard to believe that thier are so many Spirits among us!" A voice called out. Kaitlyn was sitting on a tree. "I mean its pretty wierd, you gotta admit." She said.
"Eh, not like me it isnt. Plus isnt that Racism?" Diamond said. Kaitlyn blushed. "Well?"

"Oh. Well maybe me and Diamond could help? Right Diamond" Kit said. "... No." Diamond said. Kit jumped on Diamond head. "Please? No. Please? No." They continued until Diamond said "Fine! Just get off me." Diamond said grabbing the Fox.

Akora watched.. the late bell was about to ring. "Hey guys.. you better get to class, Im going there anyways, not to learn, im bored haha!" Akora smiled then flew into the class. He sat on the couch at the back of the classroom and watched.

"haa Hey Kait ..Im one too "she turned a light blue and her tail and ears appeared and so did her floating fox " i think its cool " she smiled at her

Diamond walked to the classroom, to be horrified. "Today were gonna learn about breeding." The teacher said. Diamond tried rushing out the class, until he was stopped by the teacher. "Take a seat, Diamond." She said. Diamond shed a tear, as he sat down.

"Usually id be terrified, but now. Meh." She said. She ran to her classroom.

In the background, Akora was trying not to puke, until he flew behind the teacher, grabbed a chalk and wrote 'WTF' on it. Lots of the classmates laughed and Akora flew back down to the couch, the teacher did not notice until he turned around.

Diamond couldent help but laugh. Unfortunately, the teacher was a spirit, and blamed Diamond. Spirits have random powers, strenth, invinsibility, speed, etc. But some had powers to lift objects. The teacher had Diamond sent out. "Thanks Akora!" Diamond whispered. He was home free. He sat down at the Blossom Tree and took a nap.

Aki drooped then looked at diamond and she whispered "lucky". Kitsuse went up to the broad and drew a egg hatching the teacher. Aki smiled at Kitsuse ...and then she just laughed as well

Diamond woke up from his nap, to see a dog. "A Spirit?" Diamond asked. It was a Golden Retriver. It had spotted Diamond and dashed toward it. "Ahh." Diamond yelled he was tackled and hit to rhe ground. The dog wouldent get off him.

Aki was sent outside and she saw the dog attack him "hey leave him alone.." she pulled the dog off of diamond "hey diamond you ok?" she smiled

"Uhh. Fine." Diamond said. He looked at the dog. It had no collar. The dog spit out acid. The tree almost fell. "Its a Spirit. Also bad dog!" Diamond scolded. "Should we look for its Trainer?" Diamond asked.

"well she is part ..umm Kitsuse.the fire demon fox..so she can breathe fire ...hehehe" Aki sweatdropped "but because of that ...she doesnt have ninetails...like the demon fox " she smiles

"Ok?" Diamond shrugged. After a while of looking they couldent find any Spirit, that was the owner. "Maybe it dosent have a Spirit trainer. We could try to give it to someone." Kit suggested.

Aki smiled "how about your friend? the girl?" Aki suggested
Suse jumped on kit "hey Kit..Im Suse ..together we make Kitsuse" Suse chuckled happily

"She isnt a Spirit like us, but maybe she will take it?" Diamond shrugged. Kaitlyn was around the corner. "Hey Kaitlyn! Do you want a dog?" Diamond asked.
"A dog?" The yellow dog, revealed itself.
"A spirit dog! Of course! I never knew I could have a spirit animal, without being a spirit!" She smiled, as the dog liked her face.
"Neither did I! Also, Problem Solved." Diamond smiled. "I just want to go home." Diamond shrugged.

"Heh. I guess your right." Kit smiled. "But isnt your name Kitsuse already?" Kit asked

Aki smiled then she hugged diamond "hey diamond what play a game ...its called lets skip school together "she winked at him

Kitsuse nodded "yeah..but your name is kit ...so im gonna be susu when i hang out with you"she hugged her

"Uhh." Diamond hadent had a hug, in what seemed to be like years, since his parents had left to Aus. He had been living alone. What She said, left Diamond awstruck. It was lunch and there was only 1 more class after that. "Uhh I guess I can skip. Im not a fan of math." Diamond smiled.

"Meh. I guess that makes sense. Lol. " Kit excepted the hug.

Aki giggled "yay" she grabbed his hand and she and him skipped school"so where do you wanna go..home?" she was still holding his hand ..she forgot

"it makes perfect sense. hey Kit do you think im a cool spirt animal for Aki?" she asked

"Eh Probally, probally to a restaurant or something, I didnt eat Lunch, at Lunch." Diamond said. He tried to keep up with Aki. Diamond didnt mind her grabbing his hand. Diamond's been trying to have Kit shake paws. Spirit Animals still needed to be trained, and would only listen to thier Spirit Trainer if they had a strong bond.

"Of course you are! Your an Arctic Fox, shes an Arctic Wolf, your perfect for each other. Me and Diamond, well thats a diffrent story." She smiled.

Aki smiled "yay...this will be so much fun ..like a date or something " she looked at him and she blushed quickly.

"aww what ...i think you two are perfect for yeah other"Suse smiled

"Uhh. Yea why not, a date. I guess?" Diamond shrugged. Diamond didnt care much, unless he was full. Diamond was pretty wealthy, for needing to pay for his home and school. He came down from a rich heritage. "Uh, Dinners on me." Diamond said. "Wait. If Im rich, I could of payed for renovation for Cynders home." Diamond thought, and face palmed.

Well not really. Hes a wolf, im a fox. Sure thats the same with you two but your both from the arctic, you guys are technically he same species. Your both, Blue, and pretty cold. Me and Diamond, are completely diffrent. We come from diffrent places, we dont have the same fur color, I dont think he even thinks of me as "Human." But then again, im not really a human am I." Kit smiled.

Aki blushed at his words "yah you could pay for her home " she smiled "ok ill go on a date with you diamond "she smiled
as she looked up at him. "ok where are we going too..any suggestions"

"Yeah... i know your a spirt but i feel like a human sometimes when i'm Near Aki "she smiled "im sure you two will get along soon " Susu smiled

"Eh. No Idea. Any suggestions? I havent been in this place since I was 5. Thia place really changed." Diamond said with his hands behind his head.

"Eh. Hopefully. I dont talk to other spirits as much, but I have a feeling this will be pretty good for me." Kit smiled.

Aki drooped "oh i know this good place..its close..its a japanese steak house..."she smiled "wanna go " she hugged him close

"yeah i think it would help you "Suse nuzzeled her ..

Kit blushed. "Thanks Susu." She smiled

"Ok Sure, just stop with the hugging Ok!" Diamond said. In a minute thier were at the restaurant. "Ok, Ill pay so you can order anything you want. But dont take advantage of this and order everything on the menu." Diamond teased. "Oooh Japan Symbols." Kit said, looking up at a sign. The restaurant name was in japenese. Both Kit, or Diamond didnt understand.