• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Ones Who Guard Us

".............."

"Sure! Name him whatever you want! Not my problem anymore!!!" Kaitlyn yelled, smile on her face. "Maybe you should leave him alone Aki." Kit sighed.

After a few days it was a day when you can bring your pet to school. Cynder and Akora brought Virus. Someone was about to insult Virus when he spat acid at him. "Good boy Virus!" She smiled. Akora laughed.

Diamond was back at School, after having to leave because of "reasons." Diamond turned the corner, to see a Dog, shoot acid near him. "Hey! Get Virus under control" Diamond yelled.

"He is under control, like you would know what that means, hehe!" Cynder walked off, Virus following her. Akora looked at Kit, blushed, then followed Cynder.

"Grrr." Diamond growled, walking away. "Oh Wait!" Diamond yelled, grabbing a note out of his pocket. It was a check for 100,000, with a note attached to it. "Haha. Get wrecked. Lol. Anyway, here you go. For your house, if you plan to move back in. If not well, keep the money I guess?" The note read. "Hey Kit can you take this to Cynder?" Diamond asked. The fox sighed, grabbing the note and floating away.

"Ok, the deed is done!" Kit smiled, as she caught up with Diamond. "Ok, legs go, but I didnt bring a pet, and If I reveled you myself would be revaled and half the class will faint." Diamond stated. "Oh. Right. Heheh." Kit sighed. As much as she didnt want to be knowticed, she wanted to be knowticed like the others. She began, making Baby doll eyes.

"Fine stop crying! What if I cover my ears with a hat, and cover my tail? Will the make you feal happy?" Diamond asked. The fox hugged him. "Ok Fine!" Diamond sighed. He pulled up his Shiny Umbreon hoodie, and tucked his tail inside his pants. "Jesus this is uncomfterable!" Diamond sighed! The fox smiled, as she stopped floating and landed on Diamond's head. Almost everyone looked at the small fox. "Wait! Arent Foxs Illegal, to have as pets?" Diamond asked. Kit shrugged. "Eh. Who cares." She said. Diamond shrugged, as they both headed to thier classroom.

When Cynder, Akora and Virus got to class, she told Virus to sit, she saw Diamond wearing a cool hoodie so she went lver to him. "Hey Diamond! That is really cool. Where did you get that Shiny Umbreon hoodie?" The whole time Cynder was asking this, Akora was looking at Kit, his black face was now beet red.

James staggered into the school, hands on his head and whispering something about flowers." Pretty flowers, fragile and pretty." He grinned as he whispered and walked through the door into the building." Just like humans." He laughed and walked into to the classroom." Miss me?

"Oh Thanks. I love the Pokemon Series, and so I made my own hoodie." Diamond said, before seeing a dog spit acid. "Ok, Ok. I know your furious about games, but that dosent mean you should kill him! What, have you been Teaching Virus to do that!?" Diamond yelled.

Kaitlyn came into the classroom, seeing the Dog spit acid at James. Hi Virus, Hi Kit." Kaitlyn waved. She only came to school that day to see all the Animals. There were tons of them in the class, as she walked up to all of them and hugged. She looked at James and Blushed.

"Remember Diamond... he killed my father.." with a growl Cynder looked away from James. When Kaitlyn came to hug her Cynder just shrugged it off. She walked away, followed by Akora and Virus.

Cynder was sitting at her lone tree, she was singing Delirious by Steve Aoki (but in female voice). Virus was laying down next to her and Akora was sitting on one of the branches.

"... Well this was Awkward." Diamond sighed. Kit was hugged by Kaitlyn, almost crushing her. Kit sat there awkwardly. Class was about to start, and as usual the teacher didnt care.

"Uh No. Now Stop, because I already have a new Girlfriend!" Diamond said, grabbing Kaitlyn. "Wait what?" She said. Kit gasped. "My Ship is Sailing!" She yelled. "You thought this would happen?" Kaitlyn asked. Kit nodded.

Aki smiled "wait you think i like...you "she smiled then she turned into a wolf and she laughed "nah..i dont like you ...your too ....um well i cant up it but see yah "she runs up to Cynder "hey Cynder....Can i be your buddy?" she smiled

"Wait! What! I am not your girlfriend!" Kaitlyn yelled. "Eh I dont care, as long as Aki stops bothering me." Diamond said. "Noooooooo! My ship sunk!" Kit sighed.

"Well I do not like like you but I think you are cool" Cynder said. "Yeah, Diamond has been annoying Cynder lately about James, you see, he killed Cynder's father..." Akora explained.

"Well atleast im not a victim!" Diamond yelled. Kaitlyn walked outside, finding the 2 at the blossom tree. "So wait, nobody cared about Aki turning into a wolf?" Diamond asked. Most of the students nodded. "Oh. In that case." Diamond pulled his hood down reavealing his ears, also letting his tail free. "Ahh. Much better." Diamond sighed. The others saw his appearence, and so the other spirits reavealed thier form. "Heh, Cool. This is now! Spirit Academy!" Diamond yelled, marching out the room. The others followed, and soon he had started a parade in the school. Kaitlyn looked over.

"Once again, I would be freaken out by this, but nope." Kaitlyn sighed. She looked back around. The tree was shaking. "Um Guys I think you should get off." Kaitlyn said with worryment.

Cynder walked away from the tree a few metres then looked at it. It was shaking, Cynder got Akora off and called Virus to her. Then the tree collapsed after the three had fotten out the range. Cynder's tail and ears were still showing.

"What! No!" Diamond yelled. He ran over to the tree. "Aww. No!" Diamond sighed. The obny place Diamond felt calm, was here. But now it was destroyed.

"Well, the only thing keeping me from starting a riot is destroyed, but yeah im good." Diamond said. He sighed and stood up. "Ehh. I though I had much deeper intensions of this. I accually feel pretty calm." Diamond sighed, he walked away.

Aki sighed "aw cmon ..."she tackled him "cant we be friends "she had turned back human "i just wanta be your friend "she cried alittle

Diamond blushed, Aki being on top of him. "N-No! Just Get off me." Diamond turning red. He grabbed her, and pushed her off. Diamond returned his normal color. "Ill think about it." Diamond said.

Diamond turned a brighter red, but then a darker blue. He struggled to slip out of Aki's arms. He muffled, trying not to waste air. Trying to signal her to let go.

"I dont like a guy. I dont ship myself Aki!" Kit sighed. "Ugh, Im not choosing the place this time." Diamond sighed. "Also Kaitlyn, can you take care of Aki?" Diamond asked. "Im not a baby!" Kit yelled. "Does she spit Acid?" Kaitlyn asked.
"No." Diamond said.
"Ok!" She smiled, grabbing the fox and hugging her.
"Thank god I dont need air." Kit sighed.

Aki smiled "hey Kit can you take care of Suse as well?" then she looked at diamond "hey i choose last..but ok..wanna go see a movie?"

"Hey Im not the fox sitter." Kit sighed. "Ill take Suse!" Kaitlyn yelled, grabbing the fox from the air. She smiled. "2 foxes for the price of none!" She yelled, hugging them.

Akora was looking at the ground. "Hey Akora! You alright?" Cynder asked, throwing a ball for Virus to chase. "Nothing.. it's nothing.." he kept looking at the ground. Virus came back and Cynder threw another ball. "Tell me, what is going on Akora?" Cynder asked. "I think I am in love.." Akora's ears drooped. "With who?" Cynder asked. Virus came back and Cynder sat next to Akora, Virus laying down from running around. "I think I have a crush on Kit.."