• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Ones Who Guard Us

Kaitlyn dashed off with the two foxes. "Thank You!" She dashed off.

"Eh Fine, aslong as we dont talk about much. "Ps. I didnt see Suicide Squad yet." Diamond smiled, as he started walking.

Aki sighed "ok..i havent ether "she held his hand "cmon i know its a movie ...but when it is over can we go to your house and hang out "she had sparkles in her eyes "i really do like you"

"Uhh, No. I prefer to not have others over. Its not trashy but I just like the privacy.." Diamond sighed. "I apreciate your honesty, but not really." Diamond said.

"Uh. Ok?" Diamond sighed, as they made it to the theater. Diamond payed as they both entered. Diamond sat down near the back row, popcorn in hand.

The movie continued. Diamond personally didnt want to talk about anything. He only wanted to mind his buisness. He continued eating his popcorn. He looked over to Aki. "Want some?" He asked, handing her popcorn.

Diamond shrugged, turning his eyes back to the screen. He ate more popcorn as he watched Harley Quinn beet up Mutant Monster. "Heh, Lol." He smiled.

"Lol, I know." Diamond said. Diamond blushed again, but quickly restored. The movie was almost over. "Sacrafice! Sacrafice!" Diamond though in his head. Surprisengly Diablo sacrificed himself. "Yes!" Diamond said.

"What!" Diamond said. The movie was already close to finishing. "Fine." Diamond sighed, following the girl to his house. "Wait a minute, how do- ehhh nevermind." Diamond sighed. In a minute they were at his home. Diamond unlocked the door, letting the girl in.

"Hey. What did we say before!" Diamond blushed. Before he shut the door a voice could be heard. "Diamond! Wait!"
"What?" Kaitlyn came around the corner.
"Here take them back. I did my part!" Kaitlyn was gasping for air.
"Ok Thx." Diamond said, shutting the door. "Hey Aki we got Kit, and Suse back!" He yelled.

"I guess? Well I liked you, but then I hated you. Now its more of a Neutal." Diamond sighed. "I dont got time for this. Plus Im not sitting around for some dumb stuff." Kit sighed, walking away.

"I can tell. Youve been holding my hand all day." Diamond smiled. "Look if this is about the Restaurant thing, I forgive you. I guess its my fault for telling you a full power of a Spirit." Diamond sighed.

"Ok can you stop messing with my hair." Diamond smirked. "I took me hours to make it this way. I had to die my hair, after my sister pranked me, and I had to get it to its original texture. Accually now that Im hearing this from my own mouth I sound wierd.

"Omg." Diamond started laughing. "Aki, I told you like 15 times, personal bubble." He smiled, as he couldent keep a straight face. "Anyway, you wanna get Pizza or something?" Diamond asked. "In my opinion Dominos are the best!" Diamond said.

Aki sticks out her tounue "yeah and Diamond...what if i want to sit on your lap...then you'll be like Aki for the 100 time personal bubble " she smiled "lets get Dominos"

"Lol, right." Diamond smiled. He grabbed his phone, and made an order. "Alright, well get our Pizza in about 30 min. So in the meantime, wanna watch TV?" Diamond asked.

Aki smiled then she layed down in his lay "whats on bab....i mean Diamond "she smiled

Suse smiled at them "kit? why are you so mad?"

"Uhh. Nothing much." Diamond turned Bright Red.

"Ehh. I just dont want to see them make out. I find it disgusting. Sure I ship people, but most of them dont go how I want them to." Kit sighed.

Aki smiled "aww...wanna..umm..kiss.."she sat in his lab her face was bright red

Suse smiled "yeah i dont wanna see them make out.hey what do you mean they dont go as you want them to?"

"Umm. No. Im good!" Diamonds face was stained red. He turned away.

"Well I accually saw Diamond going out with Kaitlyn, but I think Aki took him. And I kinda see James with Cynder." Kit smiled.

Aki smiled "aww why not.."she wagged her tail "are you blushing again "she kissed his cheek

"oh ...well cynder hates james...."she frowned"what about yourself...have you found love"

"Well because, ive never had before." Diamond kept blushing.

"Well thats why I think they make the perfect couple. Theyl learn to love each other eventually. And for me, I never shiped myself to anyone. I dont have a love or a crush." Kit sighed.

"aww i can show you " Aki said as she winked.

"aww yeah maybe ...i think you and that wolf would make a perfect couple "she smiled "so why did you didnt think Aki would be Diamond's girl?"

"Uhh. No Im good." Diamond was still red hot.

"Well cause I didnt expect it. Ever since Diamond bumbed into Kaitlyn I though it was love at first site. And Akora, Hes pretty funny for a spirit. He makes me laugh, ill give him that.

Aki giggled "ok...baby "she kissed his lips "their theres one "she laid back on his lap

Suse smiled "oh yeah maybe you should ask him out"

"Oh thank god." Diamond sighed, his face turning back to normal. He heard a bell ring. "Must be the pizza." Diamond said. "Uh Aki, could you get off?" Diamond aksed.

"I said he makes me laugh. I didnt say I loved him." Kit sighed.

"I dunno, i just ordered everything. I didnt know what you liked, plus im rich. So it dosent bother me." Diamond said grabbing the pizza.

"No its ok. Well what do you think I shoukd be with?" Kit asked.