• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Ones Who Guard Us

"oh...hehe so whats it like being rich"she was wagging her tail "hmm "she grabbed a cheese slice

"oh...i dont care who your with "she smiled"but ill go for the wolf"

"Well its pretty great. I dont have to worry about most problems in life. I can usually pay them off. But I dont want to waste it all so I work at a Car Wash." Diamond said, eating a Peperoni Slice.

"Well what about you? Do you like someone?" Kit asked.

"If you like Kit then why don't you ask her out?" Cynder asked, she turned into a wolf for comfort. "I don't really think she likes me though... and plus I like Suse too" Akora said. "Just try! Just ask them which one wants to go out with you! Remember, Virus and I will be here for you!" Cynder smiled. "O-okay..." Akora gets up and starts walking towards them.

Suse and Kit are talking when teo wolves and a dog, Virus, walk up to them. "Hey guys.." Akora blushed.

"Well... umm-" Akora started. "He is a spirit, he can make himself and others go through walls..." Cynder said, she decided to stay a black wolf.

"No. Thats just Cynder. Wait! Cynder! What are you doing in my house!" Diamond yelled.

"Oh. Well Hi akora. Nice to see you. But couldent we have talked at school?" Kit whispered.

"Umm hey.. I was going to ask if one of you could maybe sorta kind of-" Akora started. "Do one of you want to go out with Akora?!" Cynder finished his sentence. "By the way, Akora wanted to talk to you girls now.."

"Oh jeez. You could of done this at school!!!" Diamond yelled.

"OMG yes! Ive never been asked out before, I dont know how this works though." Kit said.

Aki nodded "yeah ..Hey Suse...it seems your all alone "she made the Fox come to her "im sure theres someone for you "she pets her "diamond...um can i stay here tonight?" she tilted her head

Aki kissed him "aww cmon i thought you liked me being with you"

Susu sighed "wait what about me..i dont have someone"she drooped

"I do not like anyone, and I never will.. especially James!" Cynder growled at Akora. "Hey how about we get some fortune cookies! We can play a game where someone cracks open a cookie, and the person next to them reads it aloud!" Akora smiled.

"Im not buying fortune cookies! Ecpecislly what happened last time." A shiver went up Diamonds spine.

"Im sorry Susu. I hope you get a soulmate eventually." Kit smiled, as she hugged the arctic fox.

"I will go buy them, be right back guys!" Cynder ran out the home and a few minutes later, she came back wih fortune cookies. "Who is going first?"

"Nope. Ill never crack a fortune cookieever again!" Diamond said, eatimg more pizza. Besides, I thought that chinese restaurant is closed today." Diamond asked.

"You guys can go do that without me. Im just gonna watch." Diamond said.

"Woohoo. Lets crack open some cookies!!!" Kit yelled as she ran toward the pile of cookies.

"Your true love will not be what you think she/he is." Kit read. "Weird Notes." Kit said, grabbing another one. "She cracked it open giving it to SuSu.

"Heh Weird. Why are there mostly based around love and effection? This dosent make sense?" Kit said. She shrugged it off as she awaited what fortunes she would get.

Cynder cracked open a cookie, ate it, then gave the note to Kit again (if I give it to Akora, I can not read my own so, heh)."What does mine say?"

"Its In chinese. I cant read it." Kit sighed. "Um guys it almost Midnight. Maybe we should go to sleep." Diamond suggested, looking out a window.

Aki smiled "yeah "she yawned and she smiled at Diamond "ill sleep here "she laid on the couch and she smiled "hey diamond ....can you lay with me for a bit "she blushed

"Uh Sure? And Cynder you can sleep in the guest room if you want." Diamond said. He sat down beside Aki. "Make thia quick, I want to go to sleep." Diamond sighed.

"Aww come on!" Diamond sighed. Aki was still holding him, with a strong grip aswell. He struggled and tried to escape but couldent. "Ugh. Guess Im sleeping here tonight." Diamond sighed.

James left the factory he had returned to and sobbed." They are dead. My fault." He thought of Cynder, the way she looked at him and somehow the way she made everyone hate him." And then him." He sobbed at the thought." I killed Mokushiro!" He wailed to the moon. His wings and tail was slightly smaller." He's now just in my mind not actually visible. I'll never be able to escape him."