• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zoku~Charmuraji (Wii're moving!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGLeafeon.jpg
Attention! Charmuraji will be temporarily down in preparation for its 'second season.' In the meantime, please enjoy some artwork of Tailon's Digimon RP.

Jason.jpg

DigiMon1-2.jpg

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Re: [BRB Under Construction]

DIGIMONNNNNNNN :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

butbutbut what about the second half D: *cries*
But seriously, I'm loving that picture (or three) there, because they're just so awesome and I love it and hurrr <33333

Jeez, how many people do we have in this RP? I have to admit, this must have taken quite a bit of devotion on your part to draw twelve busts of our characters. Good job. I have a personal affinity to mine of course, but my favourite is actually Carmen's, mostly because of the cowboy hat.

Also, I'm curious about what the silhouette is. Is it a Leafeon in an Apple commercial? Or is it a teaser for another artwork/project of yours? I hope to find that out soon.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

it says GG Leafeon or something in the image URL, so I'm thinking it might be GG related. Hopefully.

BUT YES I LOVE THESE BUSTS THEY ARE SO AWESOME OMGGGGG I like Brian's most, because it's so badass, and Carmi's is a close second. With of course, Tyson and Diane's busts being my third faves~

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four

RX I love these! ♥

Everyone's busts are so amazingly done! Are there really twelve of us? I really love mine, Sho's, and Carmen's, but honestly they all deserve honorable mention because all of them look so badass!

As always, you're art is teh sex RX! <333

Brendan Savem said:
Also, I'm curious about what the silhouette is. Is it a Leafeon in an Apple commercial? Or is it a teaser for another artwork/project of yours? I hope to find that out soon.

It's actually a picture of a Leafeon drawn as if it's in Shin Megami Tensei Persona... 4 I believe.

Anyway, RX, I love the Digimon related work that you've been doing, and the drawing of Tailon's character is pretty awesome as well. Pretty much anything you draw ends up like that, but still xD

Also, I am so happy that you had the patience to draw a bust of everyone's digidestined. Pretty crazy, like everyone else, I really didn't realize that there were that many people in the RP O_O

Of course, my sense of selfishness requires that I love the bust of Aiko, but they all look amazing. What I like most about them is that, even though they are only busts, you took the time to give each character their own expression, it shows your great attention to detail and is worth a mention and much <333

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

These Digimon images are really snazzy, RX, but I have no idea who any of these characters are. ^^; Would you yourself or someone else be able to explain which Digimon in the above images belong to which characters and alternatively who all of these character busts belong to? That'd be appreciated. :)

I'm curious as to why you decided to recreate your art thread so suddenly, but if that's private info then no worries. Overall I'm just loving the detail of these images and your usage of colors in that first pic. I'll be sure to follow this topic just as actively as I did all of your previous art threads. Looking forward to what you share next!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

In order of the busts' appearance:

Tailon's character, Jason (partner Bearmon)
Brian's character, Blake (partner Keramon)
Sho's character, Jesse (partner Candlemon)
Brendan's character, Rufus (partner Dracomon)
Rex's character, Ryan (partner Dorumon, AKA "Sammy")
Blazi's character, Tyson (partner Terriermon)
RX's character, Rui (partner Gaomon)
Carmi's character, Renata (partner Biyomon)
Chad's character, Aiko (partner BlackGatomon)
Rain's character, Irea (partner Tapirmon)
Kim's character, Soo Min (partner Lunamon)
and my own character, Diane (partner Lopmon)

And then, of course, there were those who dropped out who aren't in this current cast, like Sem (Noah) with Soulmon or something like that, Belle (Harley) with Coronamon, Greyson (Alexei) with Gazimon, and Kal (Alluance) with PawnChessmon (Black), who never posted in the RP.

Thanks for clearing that up, Shiny xD

Shiny Eevee said:
it says GG Leafeon or something in the image URL, so I'm thinking it might be GG related. Hopefully.

the URL is a lie, just saying.

Linkachu said:
I'm curious as to why you decided to recreate your art thread so suddenly, but if that's private info then no worries. Overall I'm just loving the detail of these images and your usage of colors in that first pic. I'll be sure to follow this topic just as actively as I did all of your previous art threads. Looking forward to what you share next!

No big deal, really. I just decided to clean up my photobucket and reorganize everything into appropriate sub-folders xD It was getting to be a pain to find my older stuff several dozen pages back.

Rui.jpg

Just to make it clear, I'm not going to be drawing all the DDs like this. I just really wanted to draw Rui posing like a slut and Gaomon together~

Mehgaogamon-rs-.jpg

OKAY THIS THING. It's like...I dunno, it could be canon...maybe. If we ever get the RP far enough, I suppose. Seeing as how Rui's an archer, it'd be weird for him not to somehow incorporate his skill into combat when biomerging into Miragegaogamon. Hence, we have MirageGaogamon Archer Mode. Which is something like Burst mode, but not really.

This isn't the first time RX has closed up a thread just to start a new one. It makes sense though, since all the images on the last thread don't show up anymore. If somebody new was browsing the thread, that person would have to go through 27 pages of photobucket placeholders before the art starts to show again. A link to your photobucket page would handy though, so we can browse your older art to our hearts content. I especially miss the Bluez-Family-Man comic strips from before the serversplosion.

Now back to the art at hand

Satoren said:
Just to make it clear, I'm not going to be drawing all the DDs like this.
F*** you We totally understand that you are not a slave to our desires.

Anyway, I like this new mode for MirageGaogamon, I certainly hope we get far enough in the RP for you to use it. Though we'll probably only get there at this time next year. I especially like the slightly changed emblems on his feet, hips, and gauntlets, so they look more streamline and arrow-like. And I'm glad you did away with the silly mane that MirageGaogamon's Burst Mode had. It's a pity that Gaomon's goggles seem to disappear on all of his digivolved forms, it would have made an interesting touch, although maybe a little silly. Excellent job as always though.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

I like them both!

Nice pic, RX. As always, I love your coloring and shading on this image. The ice bits actually look icy. ^^

Monkeyfist.jpg

While everyone else is all hyped up for Speed Boost Blaziken, I decided if I wanted a fighitng Pokemon, it should be something that can box, or in this case, have the Iron Fist Ability. Unfortunately, a lot of the Pokemon with said ability are kind of slow (Hitmonchan, to my surprise, has a less-than-average speed of 70 or something) It just so happens that one of the fastest Fighitng types happens to get Iron Fist as an ability, so this.

Altenratively, we were talking about PRP OCs having Pokemon with Dream World Abilities. I', not sure where this little guy could fit in, but now that I've designed him, I really, really want to put him somewhere. He's so adorable with his shorts and gloves~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

xgfyawerkbgsrh!

And once again you create a Pokemon that I have extreme bias for. Monferno is easily my favourite mid-stage Fire starter, and the way you've dressed yours up is completely and utterly adorable. Even the pose is great. :love:

Excellent choice of a Fighting-type, RX ;D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Re: Zoku~Charmuraji

I really like the look of that Samurott, sort've got a 'protective older dog' look about it which is so cute. ♥

it is magical that is that

I figure everyone is too speechless to comment, so I may as well XD

Um, well...it is a very interesting piece!

Very interesting where did i put my torch and pitchfork

I don't even... I'm not quite sure what to say other than LOL. It's got a strange combination of making me think of both Adventure Time and the Ragecomics Meme faces at the same time. I have no idea what possessed you to draw it, but I enjoyed it XD

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

o______O <---- initial reaction

o______O <---- reaction now

Love it :D

Homika.jpg

New favorite gym leader? Yeahhh pretty much.

RobuiandRen2.png

Thought I'd do something (slightly) new with my RPersona~ That's not actually Zilla (I'm not so heartless as to turn my favorite Pokemon into a cyborg D:< [even if it would be cool]) but rather a combat marionette version of him, like aReX~

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four

Homika! ♥

She's my favorite Unova Gym Leader at least. She might rise to rank #1 depending on her personality.

Cyber-Zilla clone is pretty badass too. Keep up the good work RX!

:D RX, I love your work and I'm surprised no one has commented on this last picture I think it is really well done :3

Hey all, it's been a while since I last posted. Anyways, some news. To put it bluntly, Charmuraji will be closing as of this post. However, it's because we are moving to my new tumblr account instead!

So thanks for all the views and comments, y'all! But if you want to see more new stuff, just head on over to Naoraji~ on tumblr. You can also see some non-Pokemon related arts over at my DA page as well~

Status
Not open for further replies.