• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

Tracy frowned once again as Weasel pulled out yet another Trap Card. It looked like either Trap Card that had been destroyed, he would have been able to avoid the attack.
"Well, you'll still be taking the damage!" Tracy called over to the Slifer Red as her D.D. monster was snatched. Even so, it was a terrible trade. Gearfried slashed through D.D. Assailant, activating the monster's effect. There was a flash of light, and both Gearfried and D.D. Assailant were banished from the field. Things were definitely not looking good. Once again, Tracy was left with nothing but a face-down on her field. This was starting to be like her first duel here... but instead of it being a second or third year Obelisk Blue, she was getting her butt kicked by a Slifer Red and one of her dormmates.

Still, couldn't become discouraged. Pushing those thoughts from her head, she kept her focus. Save those thoughts for later, if she focused on that now she would most definitely lose. She just had to have faith that Raikiri would be able to help them out.
"Wow, that was a really good move! Are you sure you should be in Slifer Red?" Tracy called over to Weasel, smiling brightly and ending her turn. It was Bob's turn.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Hummm that’s a good point.” Weasel poked his cheek, playing dumb. “I hope someone sees as much you do~”

Despite saying he preferred being in slifer red to Bob, it had appeared Weasel has gone a full 180°. Crowler, who was in the crowd, watched on with baited breath. Looks like that Weasel of a detective has quite the power under that persona of his! If I can recruit him as my main enforcer...I can slap any Slifer Slacker on the wrist without even needing to go there myself! Hahaha! It’s genius! I wonder what he would do against one of my esteemed Obelisk Blues? Hmmm! Can’t have a Slifer beating a Blue in front of everybody...

Meanwhile, Widget kid gawked up at Powerhold, surprised at its sudden rise to the occasion. A grin grew on the kid’s face, leaping up into the air and landing on Battery’s shoulders, the floating radio coming with it. It looked down, crossing it’s arms while it bopped it’s head to the beat.

Weasel winked at the Kid, looking over to the open field before him. One monster. One little baby. That’s all that was in between them and their life points. Meanwhile he and Bob combined had 4 altogether. Grinning, he signaled over to Bob.

“Why don’t you drop a line, Ship in a Bobble?”

Last edited:
Bob drew a card and looked at the field. There were three monsters on his side and four cards in the spell and trap zone, so there was not much room to work with.

"I summon Reflect Bounder in attack position and this machine has a mission. I also set one card face down, now it is time to go to town! Reflect Bounder, attack that baby and win us this game, maybe?"

Powerhold looked at Widget Kid and although it lacked a face to show emotion, it seemed to like the kid as it rubbed its head with a single finger as the Green Gadget in Powerhold's chest waved at Weasel's monster. Reflect Bounder collected rays of light before firing it at the Red-Eyes Baby Dragon. Should it get destroyed, the field would be clear for Powerhold to directly attack Raikiri and Tracey and inflict heavy damage to them. After all, Bob was not kidding when he told Tracey to watch out for a gun during his little rap, even if it was more akin to a cannon.

8000 LP
Powerhold the Moving Battery 2800 atk/2000 def
Reflect Bounder 1700 atk/1000 def
Facedown monster

Green Gadget in spell/trap zone
Slot of Powerhold
Facedown card

Weasel:

Widget Kid 1500 atk/900 def
Facedown monster

Facedown card
Facedown card

"Baby Dragon's effect activates.When it's destroyed, I can special summon one level 7 or lower Red-Eyes monster from my hand. I choose the almighty Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" The dragon appeared out of the ground before roaring powerfully. "Now I activate one of my facedowns. Red-Eyes Spirit. I special summon Red-Eyes Baby Dragon from the graveyard in Defense Position, dignifying that another monster will be special summoned from my hand when it's destroyed."

Widget kid, still atop the massive machine pointed a finger gun at bouncer as it crushed the red eye black chick. However, things weren’t over as the chick exploded, reforming into A fully grown Red eyes black dragon!

The kid was taken aback noticeably, but shook off this feeling, crouching down on the moving battery and turning up the music. Looking down at the gear that waved up to him, he flashed it with his signature grin, which hid his anxious feeling of seeing the dark dragon.

“Oh, so your baby is all big and stwong now?” Weasel teased. “Shaaaame. I liked him when he was a baby.”

Bob looked at the Red-Eyes that appeared on the field, visibly impressed by the mighty dragon. "That is one big reptile, but I have more than one projectile! Powerhold, blast that dragon to bits and and scare them out of their wits!" The trap card grabbed Widget Kid carefully as it knelt down onto one knee, charging the mighty cannon that replaced an arm. Blue energy gathered in the cannon, coloring the inside of the muzzle light blue before firing the powerful blast at the dragon. Although the Red-Eyes Black Dragon was powerful and by no means a pushover, it would not be able to withstand the powerful attack of Bob's machine. It simply lacked the attack power necessary to survive, unless Raikiri somehow managed to improve the attack of his dragon by 500. Bob hoped that he didn't, not just because he wanted to destroy that dragon, but also because Widget Kid and Powerhold seemed to have hit it off quite nicely.

As Powerhold aimed an attack at Red-Eyes, Tracy made her move. Every moment in this duel, she had felt useless. But now, here was something she could do.
"Cosmic Cyclone!" Tracy called out, flipping up her last face-down card. The card flipped up to reveal a Spell Card of a comet circling a space storm. "With this card, I pay 1000 LP, then I can banish 1 Spell or Trap on the field. And if my friend has taught me anything, I'm willing to bet that your Powerhold still acts as a Trap Card!"

A blast of wind burst from the card, lowering Tracy and Raikiri's Life Points, but blasted towards Powerhouse and attempted to suck the large Trap Monster in.

Bob silently cursed as Tracy activated her face-down card and Powerhold got sucked into the card, banishing it from the game alongside the Green Gadget inside of it, causing the laser beam to fizzle out before striking its target, emptying two zones of the spell/trap zone and leaving Widget Kid without his big friend. "Fine, you wanna play hard? I'm sure that for that I have a card! My turn will end, but even without Powerhold we can defend!"

Widget kid teetered and teetered before falling out of the grasp of the machine as the Battery was destroyed, sucked into a tornado. It stretched out it’s hand to save it but to no avail, the machine vanishing from sight.

The Kid was mad. Changing the tempo of the beat faster and faster, it seemed like they were awaiting the beat to drop soon. With four monsters on the field, there were many options to use and to attack. Which one would be attacked?

"Hm? My turn again? Ugh. This duel's no fun. I draw." He placed a card in the spell zone. "I activate Red-Eyes Fusion. I'll fuse Red-Eyes Black Dragon on the field with another Gearfried in my hand. Red Eyes Slash Dragon, show your power! Now then, your Widget Kid is no more! Attack!"

Last edited:

Widget Kid watched down the dragon that rocketed toward him. He beat his chest with one fist, holding out the peace sign before he was destroyed in a blast of flames, the music machine of his breaking in the process

Life points: 6,300

“Ya know, for one who says it’s so boring, you sure like playing games now don’tcha~” Weasel teased. “Now are you finished so I can plaaaay or?”

Last edited:

Weasel gave a sinister toothy grin as he saw there were only two monsters in play of his foe, with no spells or traps to even try and counter any of his schemes.

“Looks like it’s the end of this little family bonding experience!” Weasel snickered. “I play one of my favorite monsters, GaGaGa Child!”

Weasel whimsically placed the card on the field, a red headed boy wearing Dark Magician Styled Armor with a big Blue popsicle emerged, it’s eyes looking like they drenched in sass. It adjusted it’s had and crossed it’s arms, giving a long kick of it’s popsicle.

GaGaGa Child: 800 ATK, 1200 DEF.

“You see, GaGa and I are pretty close. We both crack the same jokes, play the same games, and we both get what we want. And right now, I want your entire field to be wiped clean.”

Playing a spell card from his hand, it emerged in the field with the art of that like a ravenous maelstrom.

“Ya see, this is GaGaGaBolt. When GaGaGa Child doesn’t get what he wants, he gets mad, riling up that powerful magic within him, and no monster can stand against that level of magic! Not even your red eyes!”

GaGaGa Child began to glow in red energy, anger In it’s eyes as it had begun to throw a tantrum. It stomped on the ground, red fumes of anger venting from its ears. Bright yellow bolts of lighting flew everywhere, one giant one shooting right toward the dragon with the aim to destroy it in one powerful blow.

@Inkachu1251

Last edited:

Weasel smirked as GaGaGa Child enveloped the enemy dragon in it’s powerful tantrum, obliterating it from sight. The child huffed as the strongest monster so far in the game was destroyed by it’s hand, taking a confident lick from it’s ice pop.

“And noooow since you only got a whittle baby in play, I’m gonna have my remaining monster flip up and attack it. Hope your reaaaaady~”

Suddenly, Weasel’s facedown monster was flipped face up, UFO turtle greeting the baby dragon with a reptilian roar.

UFO turtle: 1400 ATK, 1200 DEF

in a second, the turtle would charge up a fire blast and engulf the little dragon in it’s blaze.

"Ah yes, the facedown I never bothered to attack, now being used against me. However, upon his destruction, his effect activates once more." Raikiri smirked. "I special summon Red-Eyes Retro Dragon from my hand, and equip it with the Baby Dragon that was just destroyed. It gains 300 ATK, setting the stage for something BIG on my next turn."
Shit, shit, shit, dear King of Games let me survive until my next turn...
Red-Eyes Retro Dragon: ATK 2000 DEF 1600

“Oh nooooo whatever will I dooo...” Weasel wailed dramatically. “The only thing I can do is place this facedown and end my turn...”

Placing a card down on his field, he ended his turn. With a swarm of monsters on his end, and only one monster of the opponent’s. And with only one card in the their next opponent’s hand, they had little tricks left.

@Captain Cardboard

Tracy nodded to Raikiri, placing a hand on her deck. The Ra Yellow took a deep breath. Things were not looking good. Raikiri put a good face, but Tracy had a feeling he was beginning to panic as well. She only had one card in her hand,

Please... if there was any time for all that 'reaching out to your deck' stuff to be true, now would be good... I know it's not a test or anything, but this is for something more important. I am strong. I am a good duelist. I deserve to be here! Tracy thought. Letting out a breath, Tracy drew the card.

Tracy looked down at her card... only to be surprised at what she was looking at.
Nobleman of Crossout?! This isn't the time! Tracy thought, looking down at the Spell Card of the smug knight. While there were face-down monsters on the field, they weren't the biggest thing Tracy was worrying about that right now.
"I, uh... set one monster face-down." Tracy said. While on the outside she tried to keep a brave face, on the inside Tracy felt... well, heartbroken. She had trusted in her deck once again, and once again her deck had refused to respond. The Ra Yellow looked to Raikiri's Red-Eyes, then to Weasel's face-down card. It was likely that it was some sort of Trap to stop their monsters from attack. And even though Weasel looked panicked, it was clear that there was more to this duelist then met the eye.

So Tracy was left with the same question she had been asking herself since the start of the duel. Attack, or don't attack?

Either way, it looked like they were going to lose. Tracy swallowed nervously, before pointing to Gagaga Child.
"Red-Eyes, attack Gagaga Child!" Tracy commanded, pointing to the small monster. With a roar, the dragon lunged towards it.

Last edited:

Weasel quickly changed personas, taking in a sinister looking expression. He and GaGaGa child mimicked the same movements, thrusting their hands out as a trap card was revealed.

“Aw looks like your Red eyes is about to be destroyed by Mirror force...ThAt’S tOo BaD! Hahaha!!”

GaGaGa child took a bite out of it’s popsicle. For the Mirror force move, it would swallow the chunk of frozen sugar water and exhale a stream of frozen air. The air would crystallize and destroy Red eyes as it came to attack.

Bob looked at Tracy and couldn't help but feel sorry for her. He'd been in her shoes before, Weasel absolutely crushed him and that was a heavy blow for the Ra Yellow. He could only imagine how Tracy felt, perhaps he could do something to make her feel any less worthless after the duel. Frowning, he drew a card. Card Trooper, useless. Looking at the field, there was a lack of space and his hand was not the best in the world. Deciding that he'd made the most of it, he spoke up in his typical rapping fashion, though it seemed to have lost steam. "I activate my facedown Monster Recovery, sending my left most monster and my hand back in that deck of me. I can draw cards equal to the number in my hand, now to hope that I am not damned." Sending the spell card to the grave, he flip summoned his remaining face down monster. Blast Sphere was summoned to the field, soon followed by a metal hand reaching up from the ground. "I control two effect Machines, allowing me to use Iron Draw and get two new cards, hopefully with screens." Drawing two cards, Bob grinned.

"Play time is over for GaGaGa Child, now it is time to go wild!" GaGaGa Child shattered in particles before a large mechanical dragon entered the field with no arms and a gun for a head. "Blowback Dragon has arrived, so this match will no longer be deprived!" The machine monster spun its head around as it snapped with its mouth, eager to fight. It didn't help that Bob activated two more spells. "I activate Raregold Armor and equip it to Reflect Bounder, making any attempts to attack anyone else flounder." Reflect Bounder suddenly was covered with a shiny gold outfit, drawing in all attacks from opponents. A slot machine appeared in the backrow as well as Bob activated a spell card known as 7 Completed, spinning the slots until one ended on a red 7. "To my Blowback Dragon, I equip 7 Completed. This increases its attack by 700 and I will tell you now that none of us cheated." Blowback Dragon seemed to grow in size as its attack grew significantly.

"Blowback Dragon's effect will trigger, and this might make us snicker." Pulling out three coins from his pocket, one of which was rigged, the Ra Yellow paused before revealing his hand, letting the rigged coin drop back in his pocket and grabbing a legal one before flipping them. The first coin landed. Heads, not bad. The second one landed, tails. Disappointing, but not the end of the world. The third coin landed awkwardly on its side, spinning around before finally landing on heads. Without any verbal cues, Blowback Dragon roared and reared its head back before firing off three shots, crashing down on the face down monster and destroying it. "It's time for us to end this game, I hope you don't mind second place. Attack, all of you! Show them they bit off more than they can chew!" With those words, Reflect Bounder, Blast Sphere, Blowback Dragon and UFO Turtle all attacked together, forming some unholy machine onslaught.

Blast Sphere 1400 atk/1400 def
Reflect Bounder 1700 atk/1000 def
Blowback Dragon 3000 atk/1200 def
UFO Turtle 1400 at/1200 def

Raregold Armor, equipped to Reflect Bounder
7 Completed, equipped to Blowback Dragon

1 card left in hand

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth frowned as she was watching Tracy's duel against the smug Slifer red.
It was agonizing watching Tracy struggle against that delinquent. Elizabeth clenched her fist and took a deep breath to try and calm herself down. "Dahlia, if Tracy is to lose this duel and we're next to face them then, me and you are going to teach that little snot nose brat a lesson in respecting their peers." Elizabeth said to Dahlia while continuing to watch the duel in front of them.

Tracy found that once again she could do nothing as the opponent's monsters attacked, slamming the two duelists. Once again, Tracy had been thoroughly outmatched. By a Slifer Red and a fellow Ra Yellow. As their LP slowly drained to zero, Tracy did her best to keep a brave face. The illusions slowly faded away, with the announcer calling out Bob and Weasel as the victors of the duel.
"Um... good... good duel." Tracy said to her two opponents. However, the Ra Yellow found that she could barely speak without her voice shaking, so it was rather likely that her words were lost to the noises of the crowd. Nodding politely to Bob and Weasel, the Ra Yellow girl turned and walked away from the arena.

Now that Bob and Weasel could no longer see her face, Tracy found herself beginning to breath quickly and slightly panic.
K...keep it together, Tracy. Keep it together. Tracy thought to herself. It was just another duel. Just another loss. It's fine. So you're had a bit of a losing streak since getting to Duel Academy. It's okay. You're okay.
Entering into a hallway of the school, Tracy leaned against the wall to regain her breath. It was all she could do not to cry, and she hated herself for it.
Look at yourself, Tracy! Crying over a simple duel for fun? What are you doing? This is Duel Academy, big girls don't cry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahlia watched the duel with concern, crossing her arms and leaning back. These guys were good. The skunk utilized a strong back row, but his monsters had low attack. Meanwhile, the rapper utilized hard-hitting machine monsters, with coin luck as well... Interesting. When Elizabeth spoke up, Dahlia stayed quiet for a moment.
"It's strange. He's acting very different then when we met him. It looks like he's going all in on trying to prove to the school he's a good guy." Dahlia said. Rubbing her chin, she looked over at Elizabeth. "I don't know if we can win this one. If he wins, he looks good. But if we win, it would just be another pair of Obelisk Blues beating up on a Slifer Red and Ra Yellow. I don't think the lesson would stick."
The Obelisk Blue girl glared at Weasel from her spot in the audience, trying to come up with a plan.

As the fight continued to it’s final stages, Braxer and Bix were staring agape at the tactic he used, keeping to pace with Weasel and even soaring ahead with a power move.

“What?! Since when did Bob get good at dueling!?” Braxer exclaimed.

“Y-Yeah! It’s like he’s a whole different person! And that rap though...”

Weasel gave a lone whistle as this strategy blasted their opponent’s life points to zero. Weasel cleared his throats, shoring personas yet again to one fitting of the crowd.

“Golly! Looks like we won! Was a nice one pally, how about we do this again some time?”

Before he could finish, Tracy had solemnly walked off, leaving Weasel and Bob after the match came to a close. The holograms vanished as they were deemed the victor. Weasel turned on his heels, winking to the cameras a last time.

“Alright guys!” Braxer clapped. “You did it!”

“B-Bravo! You C-Crushed ‘em!”

Meanwhile, Crowler laughed to himself from the stands, leering down at the match. Ha! So that Detective managed to win against a brutal dragon like that! Perhaps he’s just the man I need for the job. Perhaps a nice coat of yellow would suit him as good detective colors. I needed someone with his set of skills... as long as he’s obedient and doesn’t ask any questions.

“...
Now why would the first instinct of this creature be to attack the city...?”

Tobias was trying to get into the movie that Jira had so graciously invited him to watch. He was one of history and literature, but the monster movie was hard for him to assume the role of, at least in the monster’s shoes.

“One would assume, based on the cards, that the humans work together with these creatures, but how can that be the case after these mindless atrocities they have committed?”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth glanced at Dahlia as she crossed her arms. "Your deck focuses around trap monsters right? I noticed that one of your monsters, the spider one can destory cards whenever you special summon another other trap monster right? So I have a plan, when you summon that monster destroy all their spell/traps cards while I destroy all their monsters." Elizabeth look determine as she placed her hand on her chest. "From what I saw they don't have many monsters with much attack, so I can easily bypass their monsters and if you don't have your spider trap I can just not attack them and let them come to us until they waste all their resources trying to get rid of my monsters, which I can easily bring back to the field."

Elizabeth explained quietly so no one could hear as she then glance at the remaining duelists trying to get into the second round of the tournament. "We may I have a few minutes until the second round begins let's go find Tracy's and see how she's doing." Elizabeth said as she got off from her seat and starting to walk out of the stands to look for Tracy.

(Noah POV)

Noah sighed as it was willows and his turn to finally duel, though he didn't recognize the people they was going up against, they were just some random Obelisk blues that he didn't recognize at all. Noah glanced at Willow to see her reaction and was a bit worried that she might get cold feet since she has a problem with dueling Obelisk blues. "Are you going to be okay dueling against these guys."

Blowback Dragon spun its head around and stomped on the floor, making a sound similar to cans clattering on the floor as it laughed. Such was the nature of the machine. Fun over victory, unpredictability over consistency. It would be a monster more fitting for Weasel than for Bob, yet the universe worked in mysterious ways. Gathering his cards and adding them back to his deck, he cast a glance at Tracy. Sure, a duel would always have a winner and a loser, but that final attack was overkill. Just because he was a hooligan now didn't mean he didn't have a heart any more. He'd go after her in a moment, right now he had to attend to his fans.

"I'm a Ra Yellow, remember? I have to be able to put up somewhat of a cool combo, and Weasel's help was much appreciated. That Mirror Force allowed Blowback Dragon to get on the field and clear their side. Luck was a large part of the end attack, but this wasn't the first time I won because of that." Bob placed a hand on his hip as he explained the whole scenario to Braxer and Bix, seemingly not thinking too much of it. "All the hooligans have passed, who would've thought that? If you two keep this up, we might even face each other in the finals. I might have to write a rap down for that scenario." A chuckle was heard from the Machine user before seemingly starting to think. "It's been quiet, no? Give me a moment or two and I think I can think of something to increase the list of activities that I have taken part in." Flashing a mischievous grin at the other hooligans, Bob left them whilst whilsting in a certain rhythm. It would appear that a prank was not the only thing on his mind, as a new rap beat was about to be born. Turning around a corner, he saw Tracy trying to keep it together.

"You, uh, did well last match, with you banishing Powerhold and all." Bob awkwardly started the conversation between the two Ra Yellow students. He was never good with words, comforting someone or dealing with feelings in general other than frustration. Frustration was a feeling that meant that he should take a step back and look at the situation again with a clear mind, or it meant that Weasel pulled something again. He knew his emotions and why they happened, but not what to do when faced with those of others. Scratching the back of his head, he looked at the wall. "Err, we just got lucky that Weasel drew Mirror Force. You two are not the only Ra Yellows who lost to him, I lost to him too." The awkwardness was thick in the air, but he hoped that Tracy would feel a bit better soon. After all, that was one stroke of bad luck she just had.

---------------------

Willow gulped when she saw who her opponents were, Obelisk Blues. She could not have gotten worse luck, especially not in the first round of the tournament! Her eyes flitted across the room, hoping to find an exit before she got demolished in front of everyone. Her hands were sweaty, but Noah seemed to be calm enough going into the match. How did he do it? Sure, he was a strong duelist, but they were Slifers going up against Obelisks! This would be akin to a single Ojama facing a Blue Eyes White Dragon, there was just no way they could win! "I wouldn't truly call it a duel, it is more akin to a slaughter, but I have no choice. On the plus side, no one expects me to win against Obelisks." Willow smiled, although it was clearly forced and shaky. "Well then, shall we get this over with?"

“Yeah? ...Yeah! That’s right!” Braxer our two and two together. “No Hooligan’s left behind!”

“Y-Yeah! Though uh...I hope I don’t duel you two...”

Braxer nodded in agreement. “Your deck is stronger than mine Bob, and weasel’s just gives me the creeps!”

Giving a quick shiver in worry, Braxer shook the thought out of his brain. As if On cue, Weasel leaped up drap his slender frame in Bob’s arms, laughing like a schoolgirl all the while.

“Bwhahaha! That was the most fun duel I had in a while Bobby pin!” Weasel said through the laughter. “I should threaten you more often if it makes it his fun!~ Just kidding maybe~”

Meanwhile Crowler laughed to himself, seeing as two of his famed obelisk blues would be taking the stage against Slifer reds. Hehe! How perfect! Now everyone will get a good reminder about who belongs where in this school!

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

Noah sighed as both him and Willow were heading towards the duel arena to face against their opponents. Then Noah pinched and pulled on willows cheek for a few seconds before letting go. "Stop doubting yourself already, if you keep this up its going to start affecting me as well, just take a deep breath and breathe out and if that doesn't work just pictures of them naked, whatever floats your boat." Noah said that while slightly chuckling as he began walking in front of Willow as he was approaching the duel arena.

Willow grimaced as Noah pinched her cheek. "Do that again and I will deck you. Unlike you, my deck is not capable of an OTK and picture them naked? What kind of strategy is that? If anything, that would only distract me from the match! You can't imagine and duel at the same time, that's just asking for a loss. I appreciate the advice, but that just sounds dumb." The Slifer Red sighed with a slight blush on her face as she stepped to the arena. "Let's get this out of the way then..."

Tracy straitened up when Bob approached, not expecting for another student to find her here so soon. Talk about pathetic. Not only did people get to watch her get thrashed, now her opponent caught her almost crying. Well, at least she wasn't crying. Sniffing loudly, Tracy wiped her face with her wrist and tried to put a brave face back up.
"Um... I... thanks, I guess..." Tracy said, before shaking her head. The Ra Yellow couldn't bring herself to make eye contact. "I really didn't, though. I should have used Cosmic Cyclone to banish one of your friend's face-down cards. That way, me or Raikiri could have gotten an opening. Or I should have seen that your friend's deck used a very strong Trap defense, and stopped throwing monsters into it without destroying those cards. Heck, I lost more of my partner's monsters than my own!"

Tracy stopped, stopping herself from breaking down once again. After taking a few breaths, she managed to get her emotions under control again.
"I... I just... If that hadn't been a duel for fun, and had been a duel for a grade... I don't know if they would have kept me in Ra Yellow, much less Duel Academy..." Tracy said, crossing her arms. Looking up, she realized that she didn't really know this student. "I'm... uh, sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahlia nodded, watching as two of the duelists entered into the duel arena. Noah and his Slifer Red friend, Willow. Even though Tracy's defeat was fresh on her mind, Dahlia couldn't help but to smile. This should be an interesting duel... but Tracy probably needed some help.
"Alright, let's go find Tracy." Dahlia said, getting up. The Obelisk Blue girl began to make her way through the crowd, towards the part of the school where the halls connected to the arena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira smiled at Tobais' question, watching as the kaiju went on a rampage throughout the city. People ran in fear as the military tried to stop it, only to have no effect on the massive monster.

"Well, Kaijus and people have a long and complicated history together. They don't really... 'work' together." Jira said with a grin. The Slifer Red rubbed his chin for a moment, thinking. "This is more like an origin story here, so it might be hard to see. But when it comes of Kaiju and people working together, at least in later movies, it's not usually because the kaiju develop a love for mankind. Well, one or two do I guess. But getting help from Kaiju like Dogoran, people would do that because there's an even greater threat that will wipe out the whole world, the Kaiju included, if they don't work together. So in later movies, its more of a team up out of necessity than because they want to."

Last edited:
"Hindsight is useful, but it also torments your brain. There's only one shot to do something in the moment, and the suspense can make people nervous and stumble." Bob stated as a matter of fact. "Have you seen the deck of me or Weasel before? If not, you could not have prepared for it. All you can do now is learn from this match and adapt accordingly. Your deck relies on banishing by the looks of it, and that can be devestating for opponents." The Ra Yellow scratched the back of his neck, not used at all at giving advice to someone he didn't know. Braxer and Bix were special cases, as he knew them and was rather close with. He'd consider them friends on a good day, he assumed. "There's no...uh...shame in using your teammate's monsters if they are stronger. Luck was just not on your side, and that can happen to anyone. I've lost my fair share of duels due to luck not adding up, including one to Weasel before we..ended up in the situation we are now."

"What I guess I'm trying to say is...your loss is not your fault. As for your place in Duel Academy, I wouldn't worry about that. It isn't over until the fat lady sings and Weasel's mom is nowhere in sight." Chuckling at his own bad joke, Bob quickly recovered himself as the tension grew again. "Look, this academy teaches us to play card games. If they expect us to never lose, why would tournaments be held? Everyone makes mistakes, I willingly summoned and activated Time Wizard and flunked, losing me the duel when I could have survived another turn." The apology from Tracy caught Bob off guard, causing him to literally take a step back. "Uh, apology accepted? I guess? Not sure why you're sorry though." Deciding that this route was not worth the mental fight, the Ra shook his head. "Look, you clearly need a morale boost. How about we duel after this whole tournament is over? Just a fun duel, no strings attached. I know that my connection with Weasel does not exactly help, nor does the fact that I am the reason behind your current state. Just...think about it, okay? My dorm number is 109, I think you can find it. If I am not there, either go to the Slifer Red dorm or follow the inevitable sounds of chaos as Weasel gets himself in trouble again." He let out a sigh before giving the emotion route one last try. "Do you....wanna be alone for a while?"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth and Dahlia were walking towards the Halls that's connected towards the entrance of the duel arena to find Tracy, and as they turn the corner they found Tracy talking to the other person that she fought against which was part of that little weasels group. She frowned slightly as she then ran towards Tracy. "Hey Tracy, are you okay." Elizabeth said as she reached towards Tracy, placing a hand on your shoulder to showing her concern before glancing at the Ra yellow and Slifer reds with a slight glare.

Nakada had nodded to her teammate when she saw the next match announcement, being the last of the qualifiers. "Hiroshi, you better not fuck this up," had been her words before she put on her duel disk and started to make it towards the arena. "They're Slifer Reds. How hard can it be?"
----------------
Hiroshi wanted to agree with Nakada that it should be an easy round, but he couldn't. Ever since the first round, Slifer Reds had been winning, no matter the class of their opponents (however usually ra yellows.) But he couldn't tell Nakada that. Instead, he got to the stadium and put his deck in his duel disk, muttering under his breath, This is not gonna be fun.
----------------
Meanwhile, Raikiri had left the rest of the school behind and was sitting quietly in his dorm, playing Super Mario Sunshine for the millionth time. He found it relaxing and a decent escape from the fact he had lost with each and every one of his decks now. The quotes of each person flashed through his head like a random memory.
"Yeah right, as if I'll ever waste my time dueling you again."
"Like it'll matter. Twin-Burst's effect activates. He attacks again, this time directly."
"Golly! Looks like we won! Was a nice one pally, how about we do this again some time?"

He silently cursed as Mario continued to wash away goop onscreen.

Weasel had recovered after Bob had so rudely plopped him off to go talk to some girl they beat...who were they again? Weasel shrugged, his attention span already getting bored of the subject.

“So boss, why didn’t you use your Prank Kid monsters?” Braxer scratched his head. “Aren’t those way more powerful than your other ones?”

“Oh my dear sweet dunderhead.” Weasel leaned on his bigger underling. “If I use prank kids with all these witnesses, it would be so obvious that I was the one behind the pranks, isn’t that right?”

“Oh! That’s a good point, I didn’t even think about that...”

“Yeah, not a surprise there. Don’t worry, I’ll do the thinkin’, K?”

Weasel folded his hands behind his head as he layed down on the chairs in the stands, taking up three seats in the process.

“Hm...so a desperation move?” Tobias put a hand to his chin. “...I see. So then the monsters in your deck are desperate to win then, if they are requesting the aid of humans to assist, is that so?”

Tobias was trying to psychoanalyze Jira in a way, trying to figure out why he used the monsters in the fashion they did. After all, everyone had a reason for everything they did, from the way they talked to the way they dressed. The way they dueled was no exception.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

As Noah and Willow exited the hallway and started walking towards the middle of the door arena. He glanced at Willow with a surprise look on his face from her comment a few seconds ago before lifting his hand over his mouth as he began to slightly chuckle. "Haha...w-was that supposed to be a p-hahahah..p-pun, that was so bad hahahahah." Noah was trying his hardest not to burst out laughing as the two reach their end of the duel field. Hopefully this random scene will relax willows nerves slightly.

After a few seconds Noah finally stopped laughing as he then glanced at his opponents. "Well then, since we're facing against such prestige and elite duelists, it seems only polite to allow you to go first."
Noah said to the Obelisk blue students with a fake smile.

Last edited:
Hiroshi smirked. "Prestige and elite? Considering what's happened today, we're about to get our asses handed to us by you two. Nakada, you go first."
-----------
Nakada glared at her teammate before drawing her first five cards. "I activate the spell card, Foolish Burial. I send Puppet Master from my deck to the graveyard. Now I summon Armageddon Knight (ATK 1400 DEF 1200). His effect will send Fairy Tail - Sleeper from my deck to the graveyard. And now, I will banish both of them to Special Summon Chaos Sorcerer (ATK 2300 DEF 2000) to the field! I now set a card face down and end my turn."

Crowler grinned widely as the Chaos Sorcerer was summoned, calling for the spectral magic in it’s hands. Heheh! My trusty Obelisk Blues already have an outstanding monster in the field. There’s no way that the Slifer Slackers can even dream of beating it, let alone my blues! Looks like this match will be over quicker than expected!

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

Noah drew his sixth card and looked at his hand before glancing at the field. "I activate my continuous spell card, Brilliant Fusion, this card allows me to Fusion summon with monsters from my deck as fusion material, but for this cost the fusion monsters attack and defense points are reduced to zero, I'll use my Gem-Knight Garnet, Gem-knight Amber, and Gem-Knight Obsidian to Fusion summon, Come Forth, I summoned Gem-Knight Lady Brilliant Diamond in attack mode." A bright light appeared in front of Noah as hundreds of jewels out of nowhere began swirling towards each other and as it all combined the bright light faded away and what took his place was a large feminine figure in armor while covered with diamonds.

"I now activate Gem-Knight obsidian's effect from the graveyard, when he sent to the graveyard I can target one normal Gem-Knight monster from my graveyard and summon it to the field, so come back to the field Gem-Knight Garnet." A purple portal appeared from beneath the duel arena and a orange armored figured pop out from it with hands covered in fire and a red gem embedded in it's chest.

"I now activate Lady Brilliant Diamonds special ability, by tributing one Gem-Knight monster on my field I can special summon one Gem-Knight Fusion from my extra Deck, ignoring it's summoning conditions, so I'll tribute Gem-Knight Garnet to special summon my Gem-Knight Ruby." Lady brilliant diamond drew her saber as Gem-Knight Garnet took a knee, and when he did lady brilliant placed the tip of her saber on both of Garnet's shoulders, dubbing him a new title, and when she did Gem-Knight Garnet was then consumed in a pillar fire, then after a couple of seconds a larger figure could be seen from within the fire and then freed itself from the flames by cutting the pillar in half with a two-handed ax.

The figured was quite similar to Gem-Knight Garnet but with a few other changes, it was at least twice the height of garnet and instead of a orange color around its armor instead it had a fierce red color.

"Oh, uh right! This is where I activate my trap! Unending Nightmare! I pay 1000 LP, and destroy one card on the field! I choose your Brilliant Fusion, which will destroy the monster you summoned with that card!" Nakada took a breath. Hiroshi, don't fuck this up. I just got rid of a monster on their field. Your turn better be good.
Nakada-Hiroshi LP: 7000
Noah-Willow LP: 8000

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

"Well then, since I know that card can only affect continuous spells and traps, I'll have no problem doing this, I activate the spell card Gem-Knight Fusion, I fuse together Gem-Knight tourmaline and Gem-Knight emerald to Fusion summon Gem-Knight topaz."
A golden knight appeared onto the field holding weird looking weapons that one cannot describe (I literally can't describe what the weapons are).

"Now then it's time for battle, I'll have Gem-Knight Ruby attack the Chaos Sorcerer." Ruby jumped into the air with his ax and aimed it right at the sorcerer and brought it down, cutting the sorcerer in half as it burst into pixels. "Now my Topaz shall attack the Armageddon Knight and he has two very good abilities, the first one is that he can attack twice and the second one is well-"

Topaz brought his fist through Armageddon Knight's chest and burst into pixels, but as it did the pixels began to surround topazs weapons and made electricity circle around his arms. "Whenever he destroys a monster and sends it to the graveyard, you take damage equal to that monsters attack points, Armageddon Knight attack points were 1400, so you take an additional 1400 damage." Topaz shot the electricity at the two obelisk before going in for a second attack. "I set one monster face down and with that I end my turn."

Nakada-Hiroshi LP: 7000-200-400-1400-1800=3200
Noah-Willow LP: 8000

[/Gem-knight Ruby 2500atk/1300def
Gem-Knight Topaz 1800atk/1800def
1 Facedown Monster]