• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bob's comment makes me think of the Abridged Series for some reason lol

Kaiba: Why are they white?

Yugi: What?

Kaiba: I mean they're Egyptian right? Why are they white?

Yugi: Why would you choose to focus on that?

Kaiba: And for that matter aren't we supposed to be Asian? Why are we white?
Yugi: Kaiba, stop activating the race card for one minute.

I would be lying if I did not think of that myself

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So what is the best way to have Bella encounter people? XD been busy with the new deck building I didn't quite update my RP journey ^^'''
There’s that and you could also try talking to people that she’s heard of in in here sphere-

Lance & Weasel who she’s met, Willow and Tracy, who she saw duel, Then dahlia in the card shop. So there’s some hanging threads to pull on

It looks incredible, even if I get flashbacks to the first time that I fought that deck.

On a side note, remember how we talked about canon characters making an appearance in the RP? I think I found a way to have at least Keith appear, though not necessarily at Duel Academy

It looks incredible, even if I get flashbacks to the first time that I fought that deck.

On a side note, remember how we talked about canon characters making an appearance in the RP? I think I found a way to have at least Keith appear, though not necessarily at Duel Academy

Thanks! And You say that as if it’s a bad thing lmao.

8E459C31-9A77-4037-A4BF-7A44B943367D.jpeg

Oh? And how were you thinking?

Thanks! And You say that as if it’s a bad thing lmao.

View attachment 878163

Oh? And how were you thinking?
I have not forgiven you for absolutely annihilating me

It ties in with getting Desperado Barrel Dragon. After Bob informs Trevor about the card, Trevor goes to the US because where else is that card gonna be? After a fruitless search, Bandit Keith overhears the older brother and tells him that he can help him find a Desperado Barrel Dragon. At a hefty cost, of course. That card is probably worth a lot of money if this man is searching for one out in the wilderness, so not only would Keith get a lot of money, he can also potentially steal that card to power up his deck.

It ties in with getting Desperado Barrel Dragon. After Bob informs Trevor about the card, Trevor goes to the US because where else is that card gonna be? After a fruitless search, Bandit Keith overhears the older brother and tells him that he can help him find a Desperado Barrel Dragon. At a hefty cost, of course. That card is probably worth a lot of money if this man is searching for one out in the wilderness, so not only would Keith get a lot of money, he can also potentially steal that card to power up his deck.

So Keith would basically sell it to him? Hmmm Keith sounds the type to screw him over and keep the money instead of being an honest businessman lol

So Keith would basically sell it to him? Hmmm Keith sounds the type to screw him over and keep the money instead of being an honest businessman lol
Oh, Keith doesn't have the card. He is offering his servives to help find it, think like a mercenary. After finding the card, that's when he backstabs Trevor or gives him a fake one before taking the real card for himself. That sounds in character, no?

Oh, Keith doesn't have the card. He is offering his servives to help find it, think like a mercenary. After finding the card, that's when he backstabs Trevor or gives him a fake one before taking the real card for himself. That sounds in character, no?
Now that sounds like the Keith I know and hate lol. How would Bob end up the the original then?

Now that sounds like the Keith I know and hate lol. How would Bob end up the the original then?
Hey, put some respect on the name of Bob's dad.

Of course, Bob's gonna find out that the card is a fake. It is hard to not figure that out in a duel. Trevor is not exactly someone who lets injustices slide, especially not when they happen to him. I'm planning for him to track down Bandit Keith after tracking dueling sites for appearances of Desperado Barrel Dragon, because that man will definitely use the card. Can't blame him, it is a good card. Keith is still a big name in the American dueling competition, so he won't be anywhere without gathering at least some attention. After tracking him down, Trevor's gonna challenge him to an ante duel. If Trevor wins, he gets the real Desperado Barrel Dragon. If Keith wins, he gets Megarock Dragon. After Keith declines the duel, Trevor adds Fossil Dragon Skullgios to the bet which wins Keith over. Of course, Keith's gonna cheat with his 7 Completed cards.

Of course, Bob's gonna find out that the card is a fake. It is hard to not figure that out in a duel. Trevor is not exactly someone who lets injustices slide, especially not when they happen to him. I'm planning for him to track down Bandit Keith after tracking dueling sites for appearances of Desperado Barrel Dragon, because that man will definitely use the card. Can't blame him, it is a good card. Keith is still a big name in the American dueling competition, so he won't be anywhere without gathering at least some attention. After tracking him down, Trevor's gonna challenge him to an ante duel. If Trevor wins, he gets the real Desperado Barrel Dragon. If Keith wins, he gets Megarock Dragon. After Keith declines the duel, Trevor adds Fossil Dragon Skullgios to the bet which wins Keith over. Of course, Keith's gonna cheat with his 7 Completed cards.

Seems like a pretty good plotline, though Trevor would need to have more relevance in the plot for this to work, as he hasn’t made a big appearance yet.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas