• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was more speaking in general XD. But the Sacred Beasts cards can be fun to use, like toned down God Cards that could actually be used in the RP without being too broken.

(Speaking anime-effect God Cards, not TCG/OCG. And they are buried with Atem so they wouldn't be on the table anyway)

I mean, I wouldn't mind Dahlia harnessing the power of the sacred beast Uria
Dahlia with Uria would be absolutely busted. If only Tracy could get that power, big rip

I was planning on something being under the academy, doesn’t have to be the sacred beasts technically, but it would be if there were no other ideas.
Didn't the bad guys want to unlock something? Is that what you're referring to?

I was more speaking in general XD. But the Sacred Beasts cards can be fun to use, like toned down God Cards that could actually be used in the RP without being too broken.

(Speaking anime-effect God Cards, not TCG/OCG. And they are buried with Atem so they wouldn't be on the table anyway)
If only someone had the trap card Graverobber.

Maybe it is something too dangerous that no one should ever see. Like Zoodiac turbo cards lol
Calm down Satan.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Dahlia with Uria would be absolutely busted. If only Tracy could get that power, big rip

Didn't the bad guys want to unlock something? Is that what you're referring to?

They wanted access to a chamber under the school that required souls of three: a Slifer, Ra, and an Obelisk. So they are indeed after what’s beneath

What big thing is under there could be discussed since we haven’t gotten there yet lol

We could have...the wicked eraser down there.

AEECEB79-AE68-4F69-A3BF-92B3BFD666B2.jpeg

Hmmm I’m open to it, albeit it doesn’t exactly have the chazz thing that made it noteworthy in the main plot

You mean where Chazz has to undergo major character development, reveals shades of himself rediscover a new spirit only to lose to Jaden again? XD.

Fair I was just more talking North Academy (And other dueling schools) existing which could set up a crossover arc or a tournament arc of sorts. Just good ole fun XD

You mean where Chazz has to undergo major character development, reveals shades of himself rediscover a new spirit only to lose to Jaden again? XD.

Fair I was just more talking North Academy (And other dueling schools) existing which could set up a crossover arc or a tournament arc of sorts. Just good ole fun XD
The tried and true Yugioh rule. Can't figure out what the next arc is? Set up a tournament

Hmmmm could be something. Would that mean though that one person in duel academy would be selected to fight one person in the northern academy school? And how would that be selected?

Could just make it a team duel thing. Kinda like 5Ds where a team from North Academy takes on a team from Duel Academy in a best of 3/5 whatever game.

Whatever is popular with the RPers.

Could just make it a team duel thing. Kinda like 5Ds where a team from North Academy takes on a team from Duel Academy in a best of 3/5 whatever game.

Whatever is popular with the RPers.
Hmmm...Maybe.

What if he’s persuaded to be open to another one to earn a spot after he automatically puts an obelisk blue in? Putting two obelisks against each other for the role while he lets the other houses fight over the remaining spot?
Well Crowler would obviously choose one of his beloved Obelisk Blues lol
This is true lol albeit he tried to do so in canon only for his Chazz to be beaten by Jaden

Hmmm...Maybe.

What if he’s persuaded to be open to another one to earn a spot after he automatically puts an obelisk blue in? Putting two obelisks against each other for the role while he lets the other houses fight over the remaining spot?

This is true lol albeit he tried to do so in canon only for his Chazz to be beaten by Jaden
Persuaded huh? Time for Weasel to use those brownie points he has

Hmmmm....hmmmmmmmm......

You know that’s tempting, but I’m looking at synchros, and the fact that they also have to be on the field while fusions have to be from the hand, almost buffing the original card.

What do you guys think? @DarkHydraT @Godjacob @Fructus @Nukas
If it is like a contact fusion, I see no issue with it. Willow's rocking 3 contact fusions and no one minds. We're gonna have to make sure that this is a one time thing though, or else Synchros go wild. I'd love a more reliable gun dragon, but Vermillion mech ain't happening

So where is everyone currently? Just so I know locations for encounters and stuff.
Bob and Willow are still in the arena, Willow's about to go to the dorm
Oh right I hadn't gotten around to responding to this yet.

Imo it's fine for an archetype generally as small and relatively weak as Penguins (no offense, Tracy) so no objections here tbh.
Tracy just gets shat on daily, doesn't she?