• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Conquest

Ravyn looked over at Zenix's Dark Magician, now holding an ornate Spellbook. I have a few cards in my deck that can help me now, but can I draw them? she thought, hesitating to draw a card. Wait, why am I hesitating? It's just a game, isn't it? If I lose, I lose. Besides, I get to play a great card game with great holograms against a skilled opponent. What am I waiting for? "I draw!" She looked over at the card she drew. "I play the Equip Spell card Battleplate Extension on my Mechabyss Blademaster! Any Mechabyss monster I equip it to gains 300 ATK and DEF, boosting my Blademaster's ATK to 3300!" Small plates slud across the field and attached to her Blademaster's joints. "Now, attack his Dark Magician! Abyssmal Slasher!"

Zenix could only watch as his Dark Magician was destroyed. Causing him to lose 100. "When my Magic Formula goes from the field to the graveyard, I gain 1000 life points," he said as his life points went up to 3800.

'This is bad,' Zenix thought as he was hesitant on drawing his next card, 'What would Yugi do?' He started to recall seeing his duel in Battle City and remembered something. "I have to believe in my cards," he said to himself as he drew. He looked at his next cars and was surprised, "Alright! This is perfect. But, if I use this then.." He looked at his Chocolate Magician Girl with a guilt look on his face. The magician looked back to him and nodded. Zenix was surprised by her approval and nodded at her as well. "I use the spell card Dark Hole! Which will destroy all the monsters on the field," he said and the dark hole started to appear.

Ravyn looked at her Mechabyss monsters, and they both looked forewards with a brave expression. Thank you, she thought as all of the monsters on the field were sucked into the black hole.

Zenix watched as the monsters were destroyed by the black hole. The Chocolate Magician Girl looked back at him and smiled before being destroyed. "Thank you," he said, "Now, I summon the Skilled White Magician! Now my white mage, attack Ravyn directly!" The white mage appeared and attacked Ravyn.

Allen decided to that he should try and fined a duelist willing to wager two stars and saw that a duelist (Seth) was standing off to the side, and walked up to him looking down. "H....Hi, wo..would you l...like to duel?" Allen asked unable to look the duelist in the eye.

Ryker struggled to his feet, and looked around aimlessly. "I have nothing," he mumbled.
"Actually, not really." A man said, placing his hand on the boy's shoulder. The man, had overheard Ryker's story.
"Kid, you'll need a deck. I already lost so take this," the man shoved a deck into Ryker's hand and walked away. "There are cards, you'll need in here." And Ryker stood there with the cards in his hand.
"Thank you," he said, but the man was already gone.

"Alright, I draw!" Ravyn looked at the card she drew. "I place one card face down and end my turn." I hope this works... she thought as she looked over at Zenix's Skilled White Magician.

Zenix watched as Ravyn puts her card face down. "Alright, I draw," he said as he drew, "Alright Skilled White Magician! Attack her face down!" The white mage attacked the faced down monster.

Last edited: