• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Conquest

Allen took the hit going down to 300 life points as he covered his eye to protect himself from the hologram. "I'm not done yet, Halloween will never fade as long as I have even one life point." Allen said with a fire in his eye.

"Sorry, but I'll have to fix that," Zenix said, getting ready for another attack. "Now Tricky, finish this now! Attack him directly!" The Tricky went on to attack Allen directly.

"Not so fast, I activate my quick spell Book of Moon, forcing your Tricky into face down defense position, canceling the attack! Now join your white mage in slumber!" Allen said, the rest of the game coming down to this play.

Zenix sighed as both of his monsters went to face down position. 'Aw man,' he thought, 'Looks like I lose here. And the duel was getting good too.' "I end my turn," Zenix said with a smile.

"My draw. I flip summon my Warwolf to deal you 400 damage and then normal summon my Ghostrick Ghoul. Now I'll flip summon my Skeleton and banish a card from the top of your deck face down for each ghostrick I control, for a total of 3. Now Warwolf attack his life points directly!" The large beast ran at Zenix ready to rip him apart, but instead laughed at him and licked away his remaining life points.

Zenix's life points dropped to zero, which makes Allen the winner. Zenix smiled at the amazing duel they just had. "That was a great duel," he said as he walked towards Allen. He then handed him a coin.

"Yeah, it was really fun." Allen said as he accepted the coin, no longer nervous when talking to Zenix after the duel they shared. "I wish it had lasted a bit longer, I would of loved to see more of your deck. If your Skilled white magician had," Allen started to ramble about duel theory and deck statistics for a bit before stopping himself. "Oh and what was that face down you played in the end?"

Ravyn had watched Zenix and the other kid Duel with a strange curiosity. A Field Spell that targets the players' Life Points instead of their monsters? Gutsy move, but it payed off... she thought. She saw that they were talking. Should I go over and introduce myself after they're done?

Zenix remembered about his face down card. "Oh that," he said, "It was a Trap Hole card. If you had summoned a monster with 1000 or more attack points, I would've used Trap Hole to destroy it. But I guess I forgot to use it."

Last edited:
Allen took a moment to do the math, "If you had used it to kill my Warwolf when I first flipped it, you probably would have won. Sorry if I'm being really chatty." Allen said as he realized he was rambling. I can't believe it was a trap hole. I'm so lucky he forgot to use it.

"Oh, it's fine," Zenix said with a smile, "I don't mind at all. I just wish the duel could've lasted a bit longer so I could show you more of my cards."

Ryker noticed the group of duelists. He casually approached. "So does anyone want to duel?" He asked lifting his duel disk up. "I'm willing to wager a a coin, or two."

"Yeah, same. My deck really picks up in the late..." Allen pause as a duelist walked up and started to feel a little nervous. "Uh...I'll duel you...if that's fine." Allen said in broken up thoughts.

"Okay, then let's begin, and to be nice, I'll let you start off," he said, taking a stance, activating his duel disk and drawing his five cards. His eyes caught a combo right off the bat.

"Okay let duel, if your willing to wager two coins." Allen said feeling bold as the duel started and drew five cards. "I set a monster and end my turn.

"Okay, two coins it is," Ryker said drawing a card. "Well first off, I play the spell card, Reinforcements of the Army. This lets me choose one warrior who is level four or lower and add it to my hand. So I choose M-Warrior #2. Next up, I play the spell card Polymerization, which allows me to fuse the two cards in my hand, and summon Karbonala Warrior." Ryker said, playing the card and sending the two M-Warriors to the grave. "Now I summon Comand Knight. Due to Karbonala being fusion summoned this turn, he can't attack, so I attack with Comand Knight, who is boosted to 1600 ATK due to his ability."

Zenix watches the duel between Allen and Ryker. He noticed from Allen's expression that he was in a tight spot. "This doesn't look to good," he said to himself.

Ryker drew a cad and looked at it. "I play the spell Lightning Blade, and equip it to Comand Knight. Giving him a 800 atk boost." Ryker watched as Comand Knight's ATK was boosted to 2200 ATK. "Now I set one card face down, and Karbonala Warrior, attack his face down!"

"It may not be, but Comand Knight, can still attack you directly. Go Attack!" Ryker shouted smiling. Command Knight raised his sword and swung, to deliver a direct attack, that would wipe out, over half of Allen's life points.

Allen life points dropped to 1800 and smiled. "I activate my Ghostrick Mary from my hand, when I take damage I can discard it and special summon a ghostrick in face down defense mode. And I choose Ghostrick Jiangshi."

Seth carefully spectated the duel. The duelist on the left cliff summoned his Big Jaws monster. "Now, I use Big Wave Small Wave to destroy Big Jaws, and special summon Levia-Dragon Daedalus from my hand! I activate his effect to destroy my Umi field Spell, and destroy all other cards! Now, I Attack directly!" The duelist on the right cliff was defeated, and they hopped back to land where they exchanged star chips. Seth turned around to move on, maybe duel, but he was distracted by some kid whose hair made it look like he was some sort of witch. He quickly observed the field. All he had done was set monsters so far... he could swear he had seen something like this before, he just couldn't quite place it. He remembered that Command Knight also was immune to attack if another monster was there with it, he had seen a strategy used once with two of them at once to lock the opponent out from attacking. This duel seemed interesting, but the equip Spell and Karbonala were the weakest links. He saw another girl watching by, who had dark blue streaks in her hair. It seemed as if he wasn't the only one watching. He figured soon enough he was going to have to duel, so he waited for the time.

Meanwhile, three figures stood in dark purple cloaks, enshrouding their featured in shadow. They continued down the peak, hoping to reach the point where it met the forest. Master Cairun had called for the Eliminators, and he had busted out... the eyes... again, so being as far away was better than anything. They pitied the guys who had to wait for him. Anyway, it was time to thin the herd a little. The protocol had been quite simply put by Master Cairun. In his words, "You find the duelists, you beat them by any means, you take ALL the coins, and you leave them to be thrown off by the workers. Oh, and take the decks too. I don't care, just take it all."
It was time to get to work.

Ryker gave a grin. "I think I'll end my turn, your move." he said smiling. "Okay so I need to get ready, to wipe him out with my next card," he happily thought.

I draw. I flip my set monster which lets me add a ghostrick monster to my hand who's level is equal to or less than the number of ghostrick I control. I'll choose Lantern, and the normal summon my Ghostrick Witch. I'll use her effect and force your Command Knight into face down defense mode, destroying your equipment. Now I'll cast Dark Eruption, returning my Mary to my hand. An now I show you a world where it's always Halloween, I play the field spell Ghostrick Museum. Finally I'll use an abillity that all my Ghostrick's share and re-set my Jiangshi and end my turn." Allen set his plan into motion ready to turn this duel around.

Ravyn watched as the Duel went on. The Ghostrick Duelist looked to be in a tight spot at first, but seemed to be trying to turn things around. The Karbonala Warrior Duelist seemed confident in his abilities, but Ravyn wondered if that confidence would last. She wondered how her Deck would hold up against either of them. Maybe I should challenge one of them once they're done, since I lost my opportunity last time, she thought as she held her Duel Disk up to view her inserted Deck.

Zenix turned to see Ravyn watching the duel and looking a her duel disk. He smiles and walks over to her. "You want to duel them don't you?" he asked her.

Ryker smiled as he drew his card. "You made a slight mistake," he said smiling even more. "I play my trap card Kunai with chain, giving my Karbonala Warrior a 500 ATK boost. And now I flip summon Command Knight, and now Karbonala is at 2400 ATK. So Karonala Warrior, attack his Witch!"

Last edited:
"Crap, I should have summoned him," Ryker mumbled to himself. "But that witch ain't gonna make it for long, go Command Knight, attack his Witch!"

Allen life points lower to 1400 as the command knight switch to face down defense mode. "Now I'll activate Mary to special summon my Ghostrick Pumkin King in face down defense mode." Allen said feeling the duel turn in his favor.

"I draw. I'll flip King, Lantern, then Jiangshi who effect actives getting me another Witch to my hand. Next I summon Ghostrick Witch and use her ability, set your monster and destroying your equip. Now your wide open. Witch attack for 1200! Next Lantern for 800, Jiangshi for 400, and King for 2000!"

Ryker gave a laugh as his life points hit zero. "That was a sweet duel," He said tossing the two coins he hd won earlier towards the kid. "I would have won if I didn't get so cocky and had just summoned this guy," Ryker said, flashing a Blade Knight card in his hand. He gave another laugh, and said, "The name's Ryker, what's yours?"

"Yeah, that guy would of won it for you, that plus how strong your early game was." Allen said after he caught the two coins. "I almost misplayed and grabbed a Lantern instead of Witch in the end. Oh I'm Allen by the way, sorry for rambling." Allen always found it easier to talk to people after a duel, they helped him break out of his shell that he gotten himself into.