• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Trademark Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title says it all. What Pokemon is your "trademark"? It could be just one or one from each region. But I'm gona go with my main one. This is gonna sound cliche, but my trademark Pokemon is Pikachu. I don't think I've ever played a Pokemon game without at least catching one. Plus when some of my friends think of Pikachu, they think of me.

I think I'll do one from each region,

Kanto-Errrr........I would think Pikachu is the one I'd like to call mine, Yellow was my first Pokemon game, my Pikachu named: "YAY!" I was thrilled to have that Pikachu.....

Johto- Aipom. Ten points if you saw that coming. If not Aipom, Crocanaw, or Espeon.

Hoenn-Kyogre. I do leik him, though if we're taking the not-uber route, I'd probably say Marsshtomp. I think Mudkip was my first Hoenn starter, and I do leik mudkips, but I prefer my Marshtomp.

Sinnoh-Turtwig, or Electivire. I love 'em both, and other then Carmen's quick appearence of one, I think I'm the first one to feature an E-vire as a regular appearence in a fic. Turtwig is just plain win.

I suppose I consider all these to be my "trademark" with the exception of maybe Pikachu.

Kec-Kec-Kecleon ^_^ As stated in my member showcase on the main page, I have been raising one on each game since my first RSE playthrough. I just love the semi-innocent look and slightly dumb and the sheer variety of moves available to the little green guy.

C

Celadon

My trademark has to be Huntail. It looks cool and learns a decent array of moves. Plus, if raised properly, it can beat anything. I have been raising a Huntail in all my games since R/S. :)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
My trademark Pokemon is, as you can probably tell, Lucario. I currently have 9 of the blue wolves on my Pearl Cartridge, 3 of which are EV Trained lv.100s used in competitive battling, and he is one of my mains in Brawl as well.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Manectric, aka Thunderdog.

I've been in love with him since Ruby/Sapphire and he's been a permanent team member ever since. He's on my competitive battle team, and he certainly surprises a few people who consider him a UU Pokemon and expect him to be an easy opponent. The forum regulars will know I adore him, so he's certainly my trademark Pokemon. My team wouldn't be the same without him.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm tempted to be silly and say Pachirisu, but no XP

Raichu has been my "trademark" Pokemon since '98 when I first started using it as an online nickname (I spammed it various places before finally switching to Linkachu). As I've said many, many times before, it was pretty well love at first sight when I initially saw the thing, so now I pretty well have one around all the time - whether it be in-game, RP, fanfics, daydreams, or my merchandise (merchandise lessly so, though... I need more Raichu toys :().

The fact that my "Linkachu" is a Raichu pretty well says all really. There are many people who've used the name Linkachu online or drawn it, but rarely is it depicted as a Raichu XD

It's one of most abused (as in use) Pokemon of all time and it's even already been said in this thread! I'm not even sure when this happened, but my trademark Pokemon became Lucario. There's even a rumor that there's one in my closet. ^^

Yes, I am one of the Lucario fans of this world, and I'm not ashamed :)

[size=3pt](My trademark could always change though. Why? Because it's a woman's perogative to be able to change her mind)[/size]

Solrock for me.

Ever since I found one in Ruby, I was like: ":o I want one! :D" And so I did. Loved them ever since.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mine's Jolteon - as you'll know if you've ever read my fic :p He's just spiky and generally electric-infused-awesome.

Anyone serious enough to know me will already know the main one that's my 'trademark.'

Of course, everyone should never forget the little furry, Italian Mongoose Erpeste. Better known in 'Charms is Furret.

Kanto- Kabutops

Johto- Misdreavus(its so cuuuuuute)

Hoenn- ABSOL(still is. I made Absollean didn't I?)

Sinnoh- Mismagius!

Dur, if you can't tell by now, you need to work on paying attention. It's Espeon! Ever since I saw it on a rental Pokemon Stadium 2, I've always had one. I just love them so much. I should write the fanfic down that I have in my head that concerns Rayn the shiny Espeon but I'm a lazy bum.
But for each region, I think there's a couple I always like...​

Kanto: Charizard &/or Articuno.
Johto: Feraligatr & Houndoom.
Honnen: Flygon.
Shinno: Lucario ^^;.
Yeah.​

My trademark Pokemon? It would have to be without a doubt Suicune. My love for Pokemon stemmed from the Pokemon Crystal game I got from my grandfather. Suicune was on the front and I have loved the North Wind ever since.

That being said, I also have other 'tradmark' Pokemon:

from Kanto, it would have to be Charizard.
from Jhoto, you already know, but I also love Espeon
from Hoenn, I love Lunatone (I just love the name...it's so lyrical)
and from Sinnoh, I love Lucario.

(and from Daiche my 'trademark' is Koorihiyoko )​

I think my trademark Pokemon would be either Spinda or Drifloon, I make it aware that I'm pretty obsessed with both of them. Drifloon is the easiest Pokemon, for me, to draw and since I like the idea of Pokemon I doodle Drifloons a lot.

Spinda is my overall favorite Pokemon and a lot of my RP characters have Spindas. One of them has a shiny one. Most people, if asked what Pokemon I like, would probably know to say Spinda.

Not to mention your fic most awesome Middy.

I've thought about it for a bit, and I love Celebi, Suicune, and Lugia. Pokemon 4 Ever was a great movie, and Lugia's was the best Pokemon movie, hands down.

Not to mention I love Silver.

Thank you Cody :p

Yeah come to think of it, Sneasel did play a great role in Pokemon 4ever, so that's probably why I like it too.

I do love Drifloon though, I never got the chance to train one, and I'm going to be using him in Platinum

I think I've done enough to establish Buizel as my trademark Pokemon. At least here in Charms. On the other hand, Mudkip as a ninja can be considered a chat trademark as well >>

The obvious choice would be Moltres for me but it isn't. I view myself as more along the Mudkip evolution, any one of them really, though I do prefer Swampert. Although in chat I am some kind of bastardization of Moltres and Ho-oh to pull off my true phoenix persona.

I have more than one in some regions although my original trademark was my jolteon named Thunder. From Kanto onward i would make sure i got at least two eevees to ensure i got a Jolteon... although now glaceon is coming in a close second. I guess i realy like the eevee series in general...

Other than that when i couldn't get my hand on an eevee i had my absol named Storm and my lucario named Frank(although i got rid of him for a stronger one that i didnt bother naming)...

Giratina must be something of mine. People always show me their Giratina because they say they know I like it. Maybe, though, it's an attempt to one-up my shiny one. XD
Also, everyone knows how much I like Pachirisu, and the Eevee family. And out of the Eeveelutions, they know me for Leafeon. Mostly because of Glaceon VS Leafeon mini battles or fake arguments my friend and I have.

Each region, without legendaries:
Kanto-Eevee family
Johto-Chikorita family
Hoenn-Mudkipz (Liked them before the meme)
Sinnoh-Chatot

Hmm... I'm going to do one for each region.

Kanto: Probably Arcanine, either that or Vaporeon. I've had both in all games since and I really love them.

Johto: I think from Johto it would be Houndoom...

Hoen: Blazekin, my first Pokemon(Torchic) and Mightyena(my first captured was Poochyena) so I normally try to have both in my games.

Sinnoh: Lucario. ^-^ It was love at first sight and I absolutely adore them! And if I have to put something else I'd have to say Luxray because I love them to death as well!

Well, since a bunch of you did one for each region, I'll do it too.

Kanto: Pikachu/Raichu
Johto: Croconaw ( I never liked evolving Totodile all the way.)
Hoenn: Sableye and Pelliper. I loves them! Shadow (my Sableye) and Sakura (My Pelliper) got me out of alot of tough spots in Emerald.
Sinnoh: Bibarel, aka Beavee! I know most people use Bibarel as an HM Slave, but my Beavee only knows Rock Smash and Surf. I spread Hm Moves out.

Trademark Legendary? Isn't obivious. It's Suicune. I've loved it ever since Crystal and the 4th movie. Suicune is just so majestic and mysrious, and has been in most of my Pokemon dreams since I first saw it.

As the last post, I should go for reigion based trademarks.

Kanto: Charizard. Fire, Flying, and full of win. Mainly for it's trademark Flamethrower-on-Ash.
Johto: Again, the Fire Starter, Cyndaquil, in it's fully evolved form, Typhlosion, completely owns. But not as much as...
Hoenn: Rayquaza. It may be an úber legendary, but come on. It's a green dragon with black lines. FREAKING BLACK LINES.
Sinnoh: Favourites, and the best. Torterra, or Luxray. I love them, Torterra gives support against fire types, as it's ground type. It also faints water as well, making it versatile against the starter Pokémon.

Last edited by a moderator:
My trademark Pokemon is definitely going to be Luxray (I didn't really have a trademark Pokemon until Diamond and Pearl, so I guess I'm in the process of making it mine). I started to like it when my Luxio first evolved into one on Diamond. The thing that first got me to start liking it was actually it's cry. It just sounds powerful and real. Shortly after that, I actually looked at it, and it actually looks pretty cool. I guess it's grown on me since then, and now it's my favorite!

So yeah, Luxray is basically my current trademark-to-be Pokemon.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Hmmm... What would be the signature Pokemon of a pyromaniac with a monkey fetish who likes the thrill of fighting? Of course! Infernape! ^_^

Before 4th gen I typically chose the water starter, but when the new set involved a monkey with the potential to throw flaming poo, I had to have it.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Well, I guess you can say my main Pokemon in Kanto were Eevee and its evolutions, due to obvious reasons...

I never played any Johto games (how sad of me...), so next would be in Hoenn. Swellow all the way, mainly due to the fact it was, like, perfect for a sweeper, and had such great moves for any cool contest that it was just begging from me to use it. Plusle and Minun can also be considered trademark Pokemon here, due to the fact that they're the ones who made me interested in Pokemon again, and they're just awesome during 2-on-2 battles.

Sinnoh, I had quite a few. Luxray and Floatzie were my main ones, though I had a bunch of others. XD

Outside of the games, though? If people have been following my RP characters' main Pokemon team, almost everyone will always see either Ralts or Kirlia (and eventually Gardevoir if an RP went that far, or if I ever wrote a fic that made that Ralts/Kirlia evolve, which both have yet to happen). Also, once my team's a bit straightened up, Lanturn's also a main Pokemon seen often, as is Sandslash. But the Ralts family is always in with my characters. ^^

I really have no "trademark Pokemon" outside of Eevee and Ralts (I've always had a Ralts in my team if I could find one early on), though both are slightly common "favorite Pokemon" or trademark Pokemon. But meh. XD

*Sigh* Do I have to say it? Fine, I'll say it anyways. Shroomish. It's blaringly (sp?) obvious.

As for the other regions...

Kanto: Blastiose. Big, bad, water jets spurting out of its shell.
Jhoto: Yes, the water starter again. Totodile.
Sinnoh: Roseade. If you don't like the design, get over it.

Should I just state the obvious here?

Riolu.

Very obvious. But if we are talking non-riolu (and legendry) regions...

Kanto - Charizard. Giant Fire breatheing dragon, and I've been in love with dragons since I was 7.
Johto - Sneasel. I love this little guy with his big claws of complete and utter doom!
Hoenn - Absol. I love wolves, and this guy just slashes the rest into pieces!
Sinnoh - Ri- oh wait, non-riolu... Ummm... Glaceon maybe? I wasn't to impressed with most of Sinnoh's Pokemon, but Glaceon is rather awsome. If not Glaceon, Gachomp then.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Shiny Gardevoir. Anyone who knows me in RP knows that Yoshimitsu always has a shiny Gardevoir. It's possibly my favourite shiny pokemon, and Gardevoir is just kickass.

It's a little too clear that Machop is my trademark pokemon, ever since I was him in Mystery Dungeon, but for the other regions?

Johto: Feraligatr- Just ever since I first selected Totodile on Gold
Hoenn: Blaziken- A kung-fu chicken. It makes me want to have one for when someone gets on my nerves, then I can yell "That guy works for KFC!"
Sinnoh: Luxray- One of my powerhouses on my Diamond team, pretty much all the rest are actually from Kanto, XD
Legendary: Dialga- I said it in the past, and I'll say it again. *deep, imtimidating voice* Time control rules all!

One from each region for me;

Kanto; Scyther because it looks epic and it has swords for arms XD

Jhoto; Scizor. Mainly because it evolves from Scyther

Hoenn; Absol my real main trademark pokemon, its mystical, looks cool and it had the power to fight mother nature, thats tough! I have allways gotten one as soon as possible in all games since RSE.

Sinnoh; Luxray because it reminds me of Absol XD

My drifblim gardevoir combo O:

although i hacked a little and got a erm...a god *shifty* he's been banned from all the tournaments i joined

Now that I think about it, I've always striven to catch a Jynx in all of the games before Diamond and Pearl. And even in my Diamond game, once I learned that I could catch a Smoochum, I got right on it. Even if I don't use her as often as I'd like, she's always been there, silently rooting for me.

Now, as far as individual regions go, I'd have to say this.

Kanto: Jynx, hands down. She destroyed everything in that game for me.
Johto: I'm tempted to say Jynx again since she was a big help, but assuming I'm not to list her twice, I'd have to go with Politoed. I took him everywhere with me.
Hoenn: I don't remember Hoenn as well as the others, unfortunately, but I do know that I had a keen liking to Solrock and Lunatone. They were just completely awesome. I begged my friend to get me a Lunatone so that I could use them throughout the game.
Sinnoh: There are two. I can't just choose one. My signature Pokemon- or my main one- is Drifblim. I love my Drifblim and his Ominous and Silver winds and mad subbing and baton passing skills get me through everything. Drifblim's backup is always Jynx and Mime Jr.

Kanto-Dragonite
Johto-Feraligatr
Hoenn-Salamence
Sinnoh-Garchomp

I do have one non-dragon trademark (besides feraligatr) and that would be Marowak. I just love those Marowak.

Isn't it obvious? Typhlosion and Minun, of course! Minun because it's so cute, and Typhlosion is so awesome! My trademark legendary would be Articuno.

I gotta say.. Castform or Flygon ^^! They were so cute. Mostly Castform though. And I lovvved how Flygon looked. Also Shuppet! It's so cute! When I saw it in that one episode it I think licked Max, looked sooo funny! XP

Status
Not open for further replies.