• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Pokemon

Mine is always been eevee since i was 7 and watch the episode ' The Battling Eevee brothers" i was in love withit , and ten years hasn't changed that. i love all its evo's and i always make sure i have 8 eevees before i evolve them all.

im also a big big big big fan of psychic types except Mr. Mime, love Alakazam and Gardivor and am quite partial to ground types.
Also since D&P i have a new found respect for the power of poison pokemon, omg they are really powerful people.

ty 4 reading

Gen 1: Pikachu, Eevee, Growlithe, Ponyta, Charizard, Mew, Alakazam, Gyaraods.

Gen 2: Chikorita, Lugia, Espeon, Umbreon, Houndoom.

Gen 3: Mightyena, Salamance, Gardevoir, Suicune, Skitty, Flygon, Rayquaza,

Gen 4: Leafeon, Piplup, Dialga, Shinx, Luxray, Pachirisu, Buizel, Glameow, Lucario, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf.

Looking at me right now, it's kind of obvious what my favorite is...

Still, mine has got to be Empoleon.
I've never been the kind of person who loves "cute" Pokemon. I've always preferred "cool" instead, and Empoleon fits the bill.

I like penguins a lot, in fact they're some of my favorite animals. So when Diamond and Pearl introduced a penguin Pokemon, you can imagine I was quite happy. ;D Plus, Empoleon is a water/steel type, the first of it's kind. He also happens to be one of my best battlers to date.

Case and point, Empoleon is simply the definition of cool. (No pun intended... You know, 'cause Empoleon is a penguin and penguins live in the arctic and he- oh, nevermind...)

Ok, I'd have to say my favorite Pokemon is...You guessed it...Flygon. I'ts the perfect Pokemon because it can know naturally learn Normal, Dark, Ground, Dragon, AND Flying. Its a dragon Pokemon, wich makes it awesome, and everyone LOVES desert Pokemon. And its colors give a relaxing tropical feeling. It's also super-strong! The runner-ups would be Gardevoir and Politoad.

My fave legend huh?

Well, I like... Well as you can tell from my trainer-card, I LOVE fire pokemon. I used to like birds but I'm on to fire now. I like ALL fire pokemon. There isnt many though. I've only played ruby, so I like Groudon.

Hehe. He's on my card ;D

I have a lot but here is a few.
In this order:
Growlithe, Arcanine, Mew, Shaymin, Riolu, Charmander, Piplup,
Pachirisu, Lugia, Lucario, Shinx, Furret, Dragonite, Flygon, Zigzagoon,
Ninetails and a bunch more. Wow I like alot. ^^; But to pick one I choose
Growlithe!

P

PokeRad

i really like Milotic and suicune mainly because they have great stats and have Helped me in winning a lot of battles.
They also look great.
Milotic helped me to in each and every contest. 8)

I would have to say Cubone and the Chikorita evolutions are my favourite. Chikorita was my first Pokemon ever and Gold version was my first video game ever. Unfortunately I think it broke somehow because when I put it in a Gameboy Color, all of my data was erased D: I had that game since I was seven and basically beat....not to mention almost all of my Pokemon were almost level 100 ): Oh well.
And Cubone....I have no idea ._. I've never had a Cubone out of all the Pokemon games I've played, and yet I love that Pokemon so much. I don't know why!

Can't believe I haven't put my two cents in here yet.

Favorite pokemon without a doubt is Swampert (yes I like mudkips, never understood why that was soo funny). Don't know why, but he has always just seemed so cool to me. I have always like all the amphibious pokemon, so all the water starters I like. Really into some of the monstrous looking pokes too, Aggron, Nidoking/queen (always did love that this line was gender specific), Metagross, Charizard, Salamence, and Exploud. Ampharos has always held a special place in my heart since Silver, and I have always loved Gardevoir, something about the elegance that belied all that psychic power.

I would have to say that I have many favorites:
Alakazam form the 1st Gen.
Lugia from the 2nd Gen.
Raquaza from the 3rd Gen.
For the th gen is a tie. Darkrai and Palkia

Dratini, it always has been and always will be. I loved the way that you had to catch it in the safari zone in Red and Blue, it's the only time i've ever bothered with that place

It's so hard to choose between so many-but seeing as how I'm picky on who I catch in the games....I've made up my mind :D

There's so many....T_T

Zubat to Crobat, Haunter, Charmander to Charizard, Growlithe to Arcanine, Darkrai, Mewtwo, Magikarp to Gyarados(just b/c you feel so loving towards the weak little fish, then you feel protected by it's counter-part), Cubone, Riolu to Lucario, Blaziken, Inferape, Piplup to Empoleon, Croagunk, Dialga, Houndour to Houndoom ^_^;; hope I didn't miss any T_T

As you can see, I go for more cool looking ones than the cute ^_^;; I'm not much of a girl, ne? XD

Okay well i like Zangoose Herecross Turos Seviper All because they dont eveovle and are all pretty good pokemon. I like Growlithe because he is just so god damn awsome. I also like Blazakin because of what he looks like and Charzard because of the animai

Houndoom, because not only are the Dark and Fire... They're dogs! All of my favorite things all morphed into one awesome Pokemon! Not to mention Houndoom was the first Pokemon (card) I ever received and has always been my favorite. Another thing, my Houndoom, Naito, was the first Pokemon I got to level one hundred and he's the Pokemon that helped beat the Elite Four in Emerald for the second time (the first I beat them with Kaen, Mayonaka, Kitsune, Razor, and Blaze). Also, my first shiny Pokemon was a Shiny Houndour that later evolved into a Shiny Houndoom. Her name is Aika.

My second favorite Pokemon is Mightyena, the first Pokemon I actually caught in Emerald. Mayonaka is her name and she is an awesome Pokemon! She has been an awesome Pokemon and helped beat the Elite Four. I've never got the Mightyena card because I stopped collecting them before I could purchase one. She has had three eggs with Naito and is at level ninety-eight right now. I just love dark Pokemon (and Fire!) and I'm a crazed dog-lover.

My third is definitely Arcanine. Why? Because he's not only fire, he's a dog! Yay! Also, I have a Light Arcanine card which, even though I don't collect cards anymore, I love very dearly. Also, I traded my Arcanine, Kaen, from Firered to Emerald and he helped beat the Elite Four. He's at level ninety-three right now. He also is the reason I got Firered, because I wanted an Arcanine and I didn't want to get one of the old games.

My fourth favorite is Ninetails, the first none-dog Pokemon on this list. It was hard to choose between Ninetails and Umbreon, but I chose Ninetails, because I got her first. Once again I traded for her, but this time I traded with my sister (she has Leafgreen). She helped beat the Elite Four and her name is Kitsune. She has had five eggs with Kaen and is at level eighty-nine.

Yes, this is my team. I tend to keep my favorite Pokemon with me. Right now I have two eggs from Firered. My Vaporeon had eggs with a Ditto. I'm trying to hatch them so I can raise them. I'm hoping to evolve one into a Flareon and the other into an Umbreon.

P

Pokepok

i simply love milotic and latias.
they are very,very powerful and beautiful.
also,they have never let me down in any of the battles.

My favorite is Zangoose. To be honest, I really don't know why. It may be the claws or the stripe, but something about Zangoose has always appealed to me as awesome.

Well can you guess what mine is? It's Starly! Just kidding. My favorite is Delibird. I know most people this this pokemon is  stupid, but who could dislike a bird that gives presents that blow up?? (Besides the unlucky ones that recieve these presents.)

It's really hard to pick, but I'm gonna say that Vaporeon is my favorite pokemon. It's so cute, and pretty powerful if you train it the right way. :]

My favourite... That's hard,considering that I have a lot of faves. I think my favourite is Vaporeon. I don't know why, but i tend to love her ... a lot, and I want to do what's best for her. :)

my all time favourite pokemon is charizard in all the pokemon games i try to have it and because he loocks cool and i like his awsome skills!!! ;D ;D ;D