• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Pokemon

Blaziken not sure exactly why. I guess I just like him for his high jumping ability. who needs flying powers when you can jump extremely high.

M

Michelle the Magnificent

My all time fav is without a doubt Arcanine! That Pokemon's awesome! I like it's looks, attacks, and just everything about it! Arc's my strongest Pokemon overall and if(and when)I create a Trainer Card and a profile in the Role-playing forum Arcanine will be include, no questions asked.

I cannot choose between four.

Milotic (She's a beautiful Wall)
Lucario (I love the concept. The things on the back look like dread locks too XD)
Ninetales (The tale behind her Ninetales is interesting. besides...KYUUBI! lol)
Weavile (Again the concept.)

=/

Out of all of them though, I think Lucario beats it.

I have a lot of favorite Pokemon and my favorite usually changes but as of now it's Spinda. I've always liked them and I love the fact that they're all different. I used to have a theory that since all of them are different it'd be easier to find a shiny one but of course that wasn't true. Anyways, I have more than a box full of them and I plan on getting more. And I'm going to restart my Ruby version again and I just found out they give out Special attack EVs so I'll probably be training on them.

My other favorites include Slowking and Politoed. I just really like them for whatever reason.

I have a favorite from every generation, although they can occasionly change:

Favorite from Kanto: Venusaur (Mainly because Bulbasaur is my favorite starter.)
Favorite from Johto: Chikorita (Becuase of it's cuteness.)
Favorite from Hoenn: Plusle (I really don't know why, I just kind of like it.)
Favorite from Sinnoh: Luxray (I love how it looks, and it is very powerful.)

I really can't pick just one, so that's why I had to list them that way.

i've always loved zangoose, i like things with claws or scyths like scyther or sandslash and so on but i also like its overall design, i love the red markings it has and the big tail. it just looks very cool overall. i also find that it is really good TM and HM wise, it can learn a lot of different moves.

i also like magnezone, porygon and so on, i find they have a very space like appeal to them, i'm not so keen on Bronzong though.

Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit are also quite up there, i like small cute things that can also be quite powerful and these three tick those two boxes. i like the idea of three different pokemon that look very similar too.

zangoose is my favourite though

EDIT: oh dear, i wrote all that? haha

I can't choose one singal favorite, just because it doesn't seem right.

But if I had to choose five-ish or more, they would be.....(Not in any order of favortism)

One-You wan' a chicken sandwhich!

Two-You wan' a cheeseburger!

Three- Curly fries and a large Root Beer!

(Anyone know what that's from?)

Okay, really though....

One-Suicune- Something about it screams awesome to me. Espescially after seeing it in the Celebii movie.

Two-Lugia- First off, he got to be in the best Pokemon movie: Pokemon 2000 Second, who doesn't love Lugia? (other the Ho-oh-ites) Memories of playing through Silver bring back lot'sa good times including a Lugia.

Three-Kyogre-I love all things water (Except Luvdisc, and what a pain it is to get Feebas...) And Kyogre is all things water in Hoenn myths. So why not?

Four-Totodile- The whole line actually. I'm pretty sure the first time I played through Silver I chose him. Don't remember though.

Five-Pikachu and Pichu-Why? 'Cause my first Pokemon game was Yellow, and being about...6 at that time, my Pikachu was named "YAY!" I was obviously thrilled to have one. Pichu is qualified too, just because of the Pichu brothers. Adorable.

Six-Aipom-Okay, honestly, who doesn't like monkeys!?

Seven- Dragonair- I dunno, it's not as powerful as Dragonite but, I like it better. Perhaps the fact that I can *kind of* draw one.

Dang. I can never choose more then just one of ANYTHING!

My favorite Pokemon would have to be Piplup. I chose him as my starter and he's grown on me :]

My other favorites inlcude: Charizard, Magnezone, Skitty, & Torchic. I don't know why. They are just appealing to me :]

My all-around favorite pokemon is Typhlosian because my father is a firefighter making this pokemon especially special. Plus I love fire type pokemon and it was my Jotoh region starter pokemon.

P

Pseudo255

meh luv teh mudkipz! No I really like Crobat, Pinsir, Snorlax, and Deoxys. I don't really know why. They're always in my team in leaf green, sapphire, emerald, and diamond (my friend has an action replay).

My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken and Charizard. Their high speed and strong attacks are awesome! I like Lucario too, since it is also strong and its Aura Sphere is really accurate.

My favorite pokemon are Grovyle (name) because i like the way it looks and i like the 3rd gen pokemon.
second i like hondoom (or however you spell it) because its a fire type
and last but not least i like the pokemon Porygon2 and Cloyster.

Lickilicky PWNSETH. I like Lickilicky most because nobody really pays attention to Lickitung or Lickilicky. He's an odd pokemon but he's still strong if you know how to use him. Plus I like his tounge, :p

Mine has to be Espeon, followed closely by Lopunny. I'm going to refer to both of them as 'she'.

I love Espeon because:

*I love the way she looks
*I like some of her moves
*Has been my favorite for years

Then I love Lopunny because she:

*Has really good speed
*Can learn my favorite move, Hyper Beam
*Just looks plain awesome
*And is just one number above my birthday (#428)

Umbreon or Glaceon.

Umbreon is in my opinion, one of the coolest Dark types and my second favorite Eeveelution.
My first would be Glaceon, its one of my favorite shinies, and has nice special attack.

I've had a few favorites, the ones you see on my signature trainer card are my primary favorites (so as you can tell I'm a fan of monkey pokemon) but I'd have to say my latest favorite would have to be INFERNAPE! probably an overused pokemon and overly popular, but his monkey appearance and cool colors make it hard for me to resist his ultimate coolness.

My personal faverites are bug pokemon. I realy like Scyther he is super fast, with killer scythes and an amazing color combo. Plus he is one of the strongest bug types.

Glaceon. I love the ice type and the attacks. I love the way it was drawn in the anime. It's so pretty.

I love all the Eeveelutions. My least favorite out of the line is Jolteon, though. :-\

Some Pokemon I like: Teddiursa, Vulpix, Chikorita, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Hoothoot, Butterfree. These are my favorites. My favorite legendary is Celebi.

My favorite starter I ever had... Thats a tough one. I loved Mudkip's 3rd evolution Swampert. 2 of my favorite pokemon types combined, I love using double attack moves, such as surf and magnitude/earthquake. plus he's awesome looking!

But my favorite pokemon of all is also tied with Swampert and Camerupt. Again, love the duo pokemon types. Both eruption and magnitude/earthquake are great moves and hit both targets.

My all time favourites are Rhyperior(1)(I'm sorry i can't spell it properly), Electrive(2), Charizard(3) and the big flying shark headed thing called Garchomp(4). They aren't in any order the numbers are only there so you can see why I like them.

1. I like rhyperior because it looks really cool and it does awsome damage.
2. I loke electrive because its all fuzzy and i think it is a electiric/ground.
3. Charizard is cool cause it's a fire flying and i love fire types and flying types. It gets to know Blast Burn if in FR/LG the best fire move!!
4. Last but not least Garchomp it it is a powerhouse it does a lot of damage and it a ground/dragon and i love ground types and dragon types because the can do alot of damage and I've a level 55 Garchomp.

Any particular reason why you're attaching files to your post, especially files that don't have any relevance to the post?

Warn'd Pokemon_Ranger06.

And get rid of them, or else I will.

Gotta say Pikachu. This is because of the anime and mangaseries. It's cute, a pet like people usually have, but at the same time it's a powerful partner.

I prefer the first and second generation. I think Charmander, Blastoise and Bulbasaur are still the best starters, then Totodile, Cyndaquil and Chikorita.

My TOP5: Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Raticate

I would have to say my favorite Pokemon is Flareon, hence the avatar choice. Flareon has the honor of being my favorite because of its looks, and because fire types are my favorites. It is followed closely by Umbreon, both of them being the best Eevee evolutions in my opinion. But I made sure to have a Flareon in my Diamond team. ;)

I rather enjoy the Tangela and Nosepass line, as well as Porygon2.

Not too sure why Tangela, I always liked its red boots and lonely eyes. I do enjoy Tangrowth because those arms just scream "Hug me or die." Although it looks like you could get lost in him.

I love Nosepass in the 4th gen, only because the 3rd gen made him really ugly. I love Probopass just because he reminds me of Mr. Potato Head, and because his arm things look like Porygon heads.

Porygon2 always reminds me of those, um bird things that put their beaks into a glass of water and then go back up. I forget the name of those things.

I have several favourites, but then, most people do. In no particular order:

Banette, because there's something wondefull about a rag-doll ghost.
Ninetails, your classic, flaming fox. What's not to love? Also I like vanilla ice-cream and Ninetails' coat is similar in colouring.
Espeon and Umbreon, they're essentially twins (there's something mystical about twins) and they represent two of my favoured types: Dark and Psychic. Also their names and phonetically pleasing.

Oh, and Houndoom. Not a great batteller, he's rather fragile, but I like the hellhound/Cereberus imagery.

[quote author=ice_eevee link=topic=1486.msg83792#msg83792 date=1229400505]
well my fave pokemon is every single eeveelution including eevee!But Glaceon is THEE BEST! :oi hope u like it too