• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Pokemon

Well since there were two questions in the main post, I'll answer twice (smart, right?).

My favorite Pokemon is currently Torterra because it's a giant land turtle (:. Haha, I think it'd be fun to ride and Torterra has saved me loads of times in the game.
My favorite/most picked started would have to be Charmander though. Its fully evolved form is a fire dragon. Sweetness (:.

I'd have to say my favorite is Nidarina. I honestly have no clue why, but I've been obsessed with them since I first picked up Blue. After that, Hypno comes a close second, then Gastly.

My favorite starter is Bulbasaur- gotta love those old school pokemon

*Sigh* Well Mine is... a tie between Umbreon (He replaced my Starter in Silver!) and.... Pikachu....
though only due to the fact that I got Yellow as my first game... I'm Biased towards the electric rat... you kinda HAVE to like it after its been with you from the start of at least Thirty playthroughs

As for Umbreon, It just rocks. I taught mne Zap Cannon in Silver ^^

No, dude, just no.

GALLADE is my pokemon. With his reverse attack and defence, along with a Adamant nature, he can totally own most pokemon in Com battles.

I also like him due to the 'Dex, because he has honor and valor(Can't remember what it said). But Gallade is my favorite.

I am a Celebi man myself. Why? Because he/she hails from the 2nd generation, which is by far the best, imo, generation out there. Some people are probably thinking that I like him/her -maybe i'll just say 'it'- because it is a legendary and is strong. No. Celebi is a simple forest sprite and is a time traveler. And for all that know, Celebi isn't the "strongest" Pokemon out there. It has always just caught my eye. I like smaller Pokemon and Celebi is just an Epic Pokemon.

My favorite starter is really hard to pick, but i'd have to say either piplup or torchic. Piplup because Empoleon is so COOL! I just imagine it surfing and blasting through things with its prongs. Torchic for obvious reasons- BLAZIKEN! Oh, it looks so cool. My fave pokemon ever though, is Dragonite. Because I love dragon types (obvious) and because I managed to find it and get it on my team in the 1st gen games. Ohhh, the memories......

Dragonite is my favourite Pokemon to use in battles. I use it over Salamence (another awesome Pokemon) because it's a good bit bulkier, while Salamence is bordering on being a glass cannon.

However, for sheer cuteness, you can't go past Eevee. They are just awesome.

hmmm, not that hard for myself. It would have to be Absol because of the fact that it tries to stop natural disasters, to me this shows power.

for cuteness, its a tie between Eevee and Skitty. They are just so cute.

Lapras- I became a huge fan of her after watching the show a long time ago. In the Pokemon games, Lapras has pretty high Defense stats as well as decent Attack stats; she can also learn a wide range of moves. Not the strongest Pokemon out there, but definately my favorite. :)

C

Celadon

Huntail is the one for me. It looks cool, has great Attack power, can learn a large array of moves and has one of my favorite abilities: Swift Swim.
As a result, it is present in all of my teams since R/S. ^^

Other than Huntail, I also like Eevee and Starmie. Eevee because it is cute and Starmie because of its Special Attack.

Absol, Scyther, Charizard, Jolteon, Flygon, and some others. Its hard for me to pick a favorite but its probably Absol.

[attachment deleted by admin]

out of the fire starters i like charmander,cyndiquil,and chimchar
out of the grass starters i like treeko and turtwig
out of the water starters i like pretty much like all of them except mudkip :-\

My favorite pokemon is Togekiss because it's a Normal/Flying-type and it can learn the Fighting-type move that never misses, Aura Sphere. AWESOME. Sorry, I just REALLY like Togekiss. :)

My favorite pokemon is, and always will be, Growlithe. It is a dog-type pokemon that has the power of fire. I think that is amazing. Growlithe is also cute and adorable.

My other favorite pokemon is Vulpix. One, it's name explains itself, in Latin, the root Vulpes means fox. I have always loved the fox animal (along with the dog). It also is a fire type pokemon.

my favourite is EEVEE!
come on, who doesn't love it! wanna know why?:
1.its just beautifull and fluffy and stuff!
2.it eeveelutions are all strong
3.umbreon is just awesome!(he's my 2nd favourite)
4.it has so many possibilties thanks to his eeveelutions.

i reckon lucario is the best
my favorite starter pokemon is sceptile because looks kinda cool except his head
my fave eevee evo is umbreon because he looks cool and all three have a shadowy nature about them 8) ;D ;)

Sandshrew has always been a favorite of mine.

And Riolu became a new favorite when I hatched it from the egg when I first played Diamond.

DragonTamerJosh, please avoid using the green coloured text. It makes it a little hard to see against the background of the forum skin.

Mine would have to be the totodile family. Everytime I started on silver and crystal i would pick totodile. Hoping there is a GS remake. Looking forward to getting a new cool feraligatr.

my favorite would be Growlithe because its so cute and it was my first favorite so it wil always be no i didnt like it cause of the james episode but i do name most of mine growlie,anyway the reason i like him is because of i perfer a dog family like fire and the color red he is also a strong pokemon even not evolved into an arcanine thats why i adore them !

I always liked Floatzel. Orange is my favorite color, and otters and one of my favorite animals, and Floatzel is based off an otter. It's awesome how in the animation, it's tails spin like propellers.

This is hard.....I love Munchlax and Pachirisu because they're adorable, look squishy, and can be trained to destroy. :p Umbreon and Espeon are cool too. I just completely loved them as soon as I saw them on Pokemon (Kanto region, I think...).