• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

You know you've watched too much pokemon when...

-When you watch Pokemon Parody's on Youtube.(Guilty)
-When your at the zoo and you see a rhino, you try to cath that "Ryhorn"!
-When you make your own Pokemon movie(Guilty)
-When you name your dog Zigzagoon because it looks like one.

WHEN U SKY PLUS POKEMON FOR TV(GUILTY)
WHEN U CAN RECITE POKEMON THE MOVIE 2000 IN UR HEAD(ME M8 KYLE CAN)
WHEN U MAKE POKEMON CARDS(I WAS BORED)

...When you know every single cry and who they belong to by heart xD

...When you create a deviantART account only for Pokemon art

...When you use mathamatics to create the best pokemon team (My bf did this xD)

...You wear a Charmander shirt in public

...You know most of the pokemon theme songs by heart and sing them a lot xD;;

...When you rant about stuff that happens in an episode of Pokemon >_

...When you know every single cry and who they belong to by heart xD

...When you create a deviantART account only for Pokemon art

...When you use mathamatics to create the best pokemon team (My bf did this xD)

...You wear a Charmander shirt in public

...You know most of the pokemon theme songs by heart and sing them a lot xD;;

...When you rant about stuff that happens in an episode of Pokemon >_<

I'm guilty of all of the above O_O

(minus the Diviant art acount and I know ALL the Pokemon songs by heart ;D)

Plus I wear a Skitty T-shirt in public ;D

Well, I only have one.

You know you've watched Pokemon way too much when... You yell out. "Bulbasaur! Use Tackle attack!" And throw a Bulbasaur plushie at a friend. (Guilty on more occasions then I can count.)

when you attempt to walk in grass in hope of finding a pokemon (haha, not quite there yet)
when you start making videos of yourself acting out the pokemon beginning (not me, my friend has though)
when you spell out pokemon in alphabet soup (i was five, forgive me)
when you start saying 'smell ya later' (guilty)
when you look at inanimate objects and start thinking about how you can make them into pokemon (guilty)
when you start picking up berries and planting them (not guilty)
when you start associating anything vaguely spherical to a pokeball (not guilty)

-You pretend you are a pokemon [guilty...]
-You have memorized every song [guilty...]
-You have created many fake pokemon
-You are constantly changing your Team to be like the charaters [guilty...]

-You play a Medal of Honor or Call of Duty Game throw a grenade and shout "I chose you Pikachu" (guilty)
-You fall and think your Bulbasaurs vinewhip will save you (guilty)
-When you wear a shirt in public with the first fifty Pokemon on it and cary a backpack everywere full of toy pokeballs (guilty again)

-When you call your pet dog Houndour/Growlithe, Guilty
-When you call your pet cat Meowth, Guilty
-When you call your pet hamster Rattata/Pikachu/Pichu/Etc., Guilty
-When you call your pet snake Ekans/Seviper, Guilty
-When you call your pet bird Pidgey/Tailow/Starly/Etc., Guilty

...all around call you pets pokemon names xD

-You pretend you are a pokemon [guilty...]
-You have memorized every song [guilty...]
-You have created many fake pokemon
-You are constantly changing your Team to be like the charaters [guilty...]

Im guilty of all these and more like...
-When your in a funeral and you draw that spiritomb symbol on a rock [ my brother did it]
-You go to the zoo and call a rhino a rhydon [guilty]
-When you accidentally called your friend louie *lucario* [very guilty]

When you get out a CD, and you push it into plushes, hoping they will learn a 'TM'.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hahahahah I'm guilty of that...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-When you see big lips you think of Smoochum. (Guilty)
-When you go into the bathroom after someone took a hot shower and there's mist everywhere. Than you say "Starly use Defog." (Haha just an idea)
-When you see someone hunt down a deer you think Team Rocket killed a Stantler. (Not guilty yet)
-When you get a Shiny Rock and you think it will evolve your Clefairy. (Guilty)
-When you tell one of your friends to do a "Quick Attack" over their desk in school. (Haha Guilty)
-When you can beat Ash in Pokemon S/G/C without hacks or cheats, just pure training. (Guilty, My silver team PWNS!)
-When the Elite Four no longer gives you the Exp you need to lvl up (Guilty)

When...

-you have joined the "Save the Wailord" foundation,
-been to McDonphan's or call a McDonald's McDonphan's,
-think KFC stands for Kanto Fried Combusken,
-you make up song titles with Pokemon names in them such as :
Who Let the Poochyena out? (who let the dogs out?)
Do You Believe in Magikarp? (Do you believe in magic?)
What is Luvdisc? (What is Love by Haddaway.)
Pocket full of Sunflora. (Pocket full of sunshine)
When there was me and Mew. (When there was me and you. HSM)
Bop to the Hitmontop. (Bop to the top. Hsm)

-When you step into a new town or city you expect to see the name of the place out the corner of your eye.(Guilty xD)
-When you go to the bike shop and ask for an Acro Bike.(Just thought of it)
-When your about to fight you turn your cap/hat backwards.(xD Thought of it now)
-You draw a 'Z' on each cheek with permanent marker.(Guilty xD)
-You throw a rock at a random object and pretended like you used Rock Throw.(Guilty)
-You carry a bat or stick around your house and scream "CUBONE!" at the top of your lungs.(Guilty xD)

OMG. Did you really draw z's on your face? Were you ever able to get it off? (Like with a scrub brush and turpentine?)

-When you force your siblings to pretend to be Pokemon trainers and Pokemon. I once made my brother pretend to be Professor Oak. lol He gave me a "Pokeball" (sock) and told me to call out my Pokemon. I yelled go Chikorita, then I hopped onto the floor and said "chika!" lol Then I would throw leaves at my brother like the move Razor Leaf. hahahahahahhsha

xD Yea first I did with washable but it kept coming off so I did permanent.

-When you print pictures of badges from the internet and glue them to cardboard so you act like you got 'badges' (xD Guilty)
-When you trip a fat friend and say you used Grass Knot so it does alot of damage.(Guilty)
-When you draw Brocks eyes (Those lines) on your eyelids so you dress in a apron and cook soup with your eyes closed (xD Kinda guilty)

You know you've watched too much pokemon when...You named your pet rabbit Pikachu (Guilty)

You know you've watched too much pokemon when...you think there is a star you can look at and think its jirachis comet(Guilty)

You know you've watched too much pokemon when...You think Pokemon are real they are just great hiders (guilty)

You know you've watched too much pokemon when...You you hear a jigalypuff after you wake up at a campgroung (GUILTY)

You know you've watched too much pokemon when...you play gym leader byyourself in your grandmothers living room when no ones home... (so guilty it aint funny)

You know you've watched too much pokemon when...You get mad at a friend and say oh yeah! Charizard use flamethrouwer!(somwhat guilty)

You know you've watched too much pokemon when... YOu can do all the pokemon crys perfectly (my friend can do that)

You know you've watched too much pokemon when...you think of a pokemon using gust to destroy a tornado coming to your house (guilty and wheneer i think of this the tornado really dose dissapear)

You know you've watched too much pokemon when...YOu take pokemon with you and go up to a randomn kid you hold your ds out and say i challange you to a pokemon battle (not guilty...yet)

You know you've watched too much pokemon when...Carry around a pokedex and a pokeball with a pikachu toy in it (guilty)

-When you're trying to train your black puppy to use Dark Pulse. (Guilty)
-When you spend your free-time pretend battling with your friends.
-When you draw a Pikachu face on your friend while she's sleeping. (Guilty)
-When you start wishing that scientists will make pokemon. (Guilty...)

...when you put a pokedex and pokeball and a pikachu plushie under your pillow hoping your wish will be granted(Guilty)

...when you leave a note to the tooth fairy saying idont want money i want pokemon to be real (Guilty)

...when you think of pokemon out of alot of vocab words noisom ~ Loudred (Guilty)

-Whenever you see random patches of grass, you say "Look, an Oddish!"
- Cats=Glameow
- Dogs=Growlithe/Poochyena
- Fish=Goldeen/Finneon/any of the other hundreds of fish pokemon
-Squirrels:pachirisu
-Rats/Hamsters=Ratatta
-Bunny=Buneary
-You managed to find an authentic "pokemon food" recipe on the internet (you feed it to your plushies)
-If somebody cracks an egg open, you say "Stop hurting that Exeggcute!"
Shoot, guilty of all of them....

- you have 9 tabs in 1 window full of pokemon (guilty)
- you start seeing everyone as a pokemon (guilty)
- you make up pokemon storys the hole day (half guilty, i also make them about other things)
- you put on pokemon music the hole day (half, i'm getting bored of some)
- you always do like you are a Lucario if you let youre eev, euhm dog out (absolutely guilty, my dog isn't fast enough to beat me with running)
- you have almost every pokemon game ever made (guilty, i gained my DS to late)
- you play that pokemons real when people don't look (guilty, i play that Flygon flys next to me when i ride from school)
- you wish a pokemon come take you from home and takes you everywhere in the pokemon-world (my biggest dream)
- you try to learn everything about every pokemon 10 - 100 times (busy with that)

- You call a fox Vulpix.
- You see someone with a red and white shirt and say,"It's someone with a Poke Ball shirt!"
- You throw balls as if you were throwing a Poke Ball. (guilty)
- You play tennis and say on your serve,"Go, Poke Ball!" (guilty)
- You sing your favourite Pokemon theme song over and over in yor head (guilty... My favourite is Pokemon Advanced and Advanced Battle )

-When you pretend that there are bird pokemon hiding in the tree outside your house.
-When you start referring Picacho street to Pikachu street
-When you start making random Pikachu noises when you think your alone
-When you start making randim Pikachu noises when you AREN'T alone
-When you start making Pokemon/NARUTO crossovers on fanfiction.com

Gah!I'm such a dork XD

......When you have a recording of some songs from the show and you play them thinking that you're singing them in front of a live crowd. (Guilty X20 XD)
......tresure the first card of your favortive pokemon (Guilty.....Eevee & Umbreon)
......You rember the OLD Team Rocket moto by heart.

...You know all 493 pokemon by heart, numerical order. (not guilty XD)
...You know all 493 pokemon's descriptions by heart, all regions. (O_O)
...You know all the abilities of all 493 pokemon by heart. (Dual abilities too. Not guilty)
...You know all 493 pokemon's species name by heart. (I mean, like Spiritomb being classified as the Forbidden Pokemon. So not guilty.)

Yeah XD

...When you know all Openings by heart
...When you know all Kanto songs by heart
...When you know all PokeRaps
...When you imagine a fruit as a Pokeball
...When you start throwing balls like Pokeballs
...When you wish Pokemon was real

When you start squeezing mice into remotes because you've ran out of money and batteries...which...I've totally never done...*insert shifty eye animation of epicness here*

...When you can relate religious beings to legendary pokemon and while praying, accidentally say a pokemon's name instead of the religious being's name.
...When you scream at your red DS saying, "WHAT KIND OF POKEMON IS THIS?" when a chihuahua or some sort of pet is in front of you.
...When you think the nearby park is Amity Square.
...When you constantly give your grey cat a rock and plead to the cat not to evolve into a purugly.
...When you call your turtle a "midget Torterra."

When you go outside and go on a "journey"collecting badges and Pokemon(very guilty)
When someone says a Pokemon's name wrong and you correct them(guilty)
When you use your Platinum game as a Pokedex(guilty)
When you pretend your dog is a Houndoom and your cat is a skitty(guilty)
When you get on Pokecharms everyday and see if your fanfic has gotten popular(guilty)

...When you see patches of Sunflora in the fields
...When you only remember dreams of Pokemon
...When you look at your oven and see Heat Rotom

-you take a bunch of pices of paper,staple them together,and make a "neighborhood pokedex" by taking pics of animals with a throw away camera(guilty)
-You bake pokeball muffins (not guilty...yet...)
-you get detention for getting caught drawing pics of pokemon on your history test(not guilty)

-When everything in your room pertains to pokemon (that was me about 8 years ago with 1st gen I even kept the packages that my pokemon merch came in to cut out the little pics and add it to my pokemon collage)
-When you sleep with half of a single person bed cause your plushies were up there (also me 8 yrs ago)
-When you go for a walk out side and pretend your on an pokemon adventure (guilty)
-When you throw plastic Pokeballs at birds outside pretending there Pidgeys, Sparrows, etc... (not guilty)

Thats all I can think of for now!

-- When you pretend to throw a Pokeball and say 'Come on out, Jolteon!' or any other pokemon (guilty or charged)
-- When you see a cat and cry out GLAMEOW! (innocent until proven guilty)