• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

You know you've watched too much pokemon when...

I also admit I
*have dreams with pokemon
*loved since i was VERY LITTLE (saw the 1st movie in the move theater- CRIED AGAIN!)
* Much more I would be embarrased to post

Holy crap! Lighchaos11, I am guilty for everything you just said. And I sometimes imagine a pokemon eating dinner with me and I dream about pokemon.

Here's another one:

-You imagine your pet a pokemon and sometimes say things like: Go (insert name here)! Use your (insert atrack name here) against that dog! (so not guilty)

[size=8pt]Hurr. Here's a few I know I'm guilty of;

-No matter how hard you try to break your pokemon addiction, as soon as you see the ads for the new game it's all you can think about
-You daydream about meeting Ash and Brock in the world of pokemon ( D; )
-You took up a japanese class so you could watch the TV series/Understand the japanese game (x: There were other reasons too, but... Yeah.)
-You read through the list so far and thought about how you could further your addiction (lololololololololol)
-You are currently eating lunch/breakfast/dinner and wondering if the food would look better in the anime. (Pasta=unappealing after a few weeks.)
-You can watch the pokemon movies (Rented c: ) eat your lunch and play your pokemon game (breeding is tedious) all at the same time.

EDIT:
Thought of another one C:
-You aspire to be a good/reasonable cook so you can feed yourself when you embark on your 'pokemon journey'.[/size]

Here's a few more:

-You are known to paint red and blue triangles on eggs, hoping tat it might hatch into a Togepi (not guilty)
- You enter your pokemon plushies into contests (I probably would be guilty if I had pokemon plushies)
- You say the reason you forgot somthing is because you ran into a Uxie (sometimes guilty)
- You blame a Rotom for wreaking any electrical devices around your house (Guilty)

-When people talk about a recent earthquake, you say, "I wasn't hurt because I have Levitate." (not guilty. my sister is.)
-When someone says, "You have electric personality", you say, "Pika pika." (Um, partly guilty.)
-If someone says you run too fast, you insist you're Mesprit/Cresselia. (Partly guilty)

Just thought of one!

-You think mute people are Latias in human form. (Mostly guilty)
-You go out during lightning storms looking for Zaptos. (I would be guilty but I don't want to get struck by lightning! I just look out the window instead.)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
- you try to write everything in the Unown alphabet (happened to me last year...)
- all your friends know you as "teh Pokemon geek" (guilty. All of them have at least one Pokemon game, but I'm the geek because I like it too much T.T)
- you try to convince all your friends to go onto the Pokecharms forums (not guilty, but I tried to get 3 of them to!)

Wow, Shiny_Eevee, you just said something I'm really guilty of. I always try to convince my friend to go on Pokecharms. I once tried to write the Unown alphabet, but I didn't know what all the Unown letters looked like.

-You try to imagine how every object could possibly be a pokemon. (partly guilty)
-You think your pets are a Ditto in disguise (not guilty)

-You plan on putting a picture of a pokemon up in your locker(guilty, my pic of pikachu)
-You've dedicated your diary to one of your pokemon plushes and have written a page in your diary all about said plush(guilty, my little Pika)

I would be very guilty of that if they had a Cyndaquil plush.

-When your teacher asks "How does lightning occur?" you answer that there was a herd of Pikachu nearby. (not guilty)
-The only reson you go to the ocean is to look for a Wailord. (I've never been to the ocean before. But I would definetly look for a Manaphy.)

When you join the "Save the Wailord Foundation."
When you use a Pokemon or Anime character name as an insult to someone. For example: "You are so Purugly!" or "You are just like Paul!"
When you want a Lickitung to give you your first kiss.
When you think of new titles for the anime using Pokemon names. For example, "Empoleon Dynamite." (guilty) (Idea based on Napoleon Dynamite.)
When you say "saving...don't turn off the power" before you go to sleep at night.
When you go to the hospital and ask where Nurse Joy is.
When you go to the police station and ask about Officer Jenny.
When you "accidentally" call your teacher Professor Oak, Ivy, Elm, Birch, or Rowan.
When you ask people to call you on your Poke'Nav or Poke'Gear.

(I may post some more later.)

-uhh...when you're walking in your neighborhood and you think every animal is a pokemon. (guilty)squirrel=pachirisu,pikachu
bird=pidgey,taillow,starly
hearing an owl=hoothoot
bee=beedrill
any bug=beedrill,butterfree,caterpie
your mom=snorlax

when you go to museums you get a fossilised dinosaurs skull and put it on your head to try and be cubone, then you throw around the bones, yelling "GO! BONE ATTACK!" um...not guilty

when your television automatically turns itself onto pok

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
-You go to school with the person you share your account with, and all you guys ever talk about is Pokemon (guilty. Darn Kohl...)
-You try to remember what all the Pokemon's national number is (guilty)
-You get upset if your grandma washes some of your Pokemon plushies (guilty. Poor Plusle and Minun...)

-You write things in Unown letters.*
-You can tell what kind of Pokemon it is by its' cry.*
-You have many people who ask for help in their Pokemon games.*

*I am guilty to all of the above. x_x

-When you try to pick up girls using the line "I herd u liek mudkipz!" (Not guilty...yet)
-You can name a pokemon's nat. number, evolution line, cry, gender differences, and pokedex entry simply by its name. (Used to be guilty, not anymore)
-Write pokemon fanfics and curse out anyone who dares to criticize (guilty)
-You tivo pokemon (guilty again)
-You punch anyone who says digimon is better than pokemon (*sighs* guilty)

I'm guilty of looking at penguins and thinking they're Piplup and to use Bubblebeam
and also try to work out better combonations for Dawn's 2 on 2 Contest Battle...... x_x

-You named your cat Skitty. (Not guilty)
-You have a pokemon ringtone(not guilty...yet)
-You right your own pokemon stories/roleplays and share them with your friend(*sigh* way, WAY too guilty)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
- You make Pokemon out of beads (guilty... I'm going to take a picture of my creations and post it as baratron's Christmas gift!)
- you know where each Pokemon is in at least one of the Pokemon games (guilty. I know where all the wild Pokemon are in Sapphire, Emerald, and FireRed.)
- you force your parents to get you something that's Pokemon related. (REALLY guilty. Look at my room! It's full of Pokemon... and neopets from when I was in 3rd grade...T.T)
-all/most of your Christmas presents are Pokemon stuff (guilty. I have four prezzies, and, according to my parents, three of them are Pokemon. eheheh...)

-people at school you dont even talk to know you as the 'Poke-fan' (not guilty)
-you have pokemon posters in your room from /almost/ every game you have (guilty)
-you are still trying to find stuff to post in this topic
-you just laughed again at yourself
-you wish you had a pokemon as psychonetic as me
-you are laughing at me now

-You analyze why Brock can't get a date. (One time, I guess I did... it's that dang Croagunk's fault! I bet Croagunk wants to date Brock. ...Wouldn't THAT be a field day for the fans?)
-You try to get the game to go EXACTLY like the anime.
-You have ever started a sentence with "As the late great Lucario once said..."
-You set the game music to words. (When I was little...)
-Your L.L.Bean monogrammed backpack is your trainer's name. (That one sucked... >_

You know you've watched/played too much pokemon when...

- you start being known as "Pikachu eyes" instead of "Square eyes".
- You forget George bush is American President, instead thinking that there are 7 Presidents, each of them Brock, Lt. Surge etc.
- You dream that you are in the Pokemon anime, and you replace Ash/Dawn/Brock etc. (Never happened to me. But happened to others, I bet.)
- You go on a dinner date, only to be interrupted at 9:00 pm because you almost forgot, you need to be at home playing Diamond/Pearl so I can catch Rotom!!!!!!1111one And then I need to watch the Pokemon anime! etc.
- You start calling your girlfriend "Misty". Or "Dawn". Accidentally. *cough*
- You start taking Pokemon as your religion. ("*Lol*")

i got a few

when you ride you bike you here the bike song in you head (done that)

when you go to the vet and get you dog back you hear that da da da da da song (not done)

when your kid turns 10 you give him a fake pokeball and kick him out and say good luck (dont have kids to young)

when you name you kid Ash and You have a neighbor you has a kid named misty.....................and you make them love each other because you were sad that ash and misty went there own ways and you wanted them to end up together for closer O-O (my bro came up with this one)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
you point at star-shaped fireworks and say, "look, a big fat Pikachu!" (two of my friends are guilty: they did that in 2006, darn new years confusion.....)

you try to build a Pokemon snowman (NOT guilty, it barely snows here....)

that's all I can think of right now....

-When you've played a Pkmn game so much that you've forgetten what those darn-brownish seeds on the ground are, and start calling them Pineco.

(Alright, Guilty...)

-you try to steal your sister's pokemon stuff (guilty)
-you fall in love w/ one of the characters and pretend you're on a date (umm...not guilty)
-you imagine random pokemon popping out of nowhere, or from behind the teacher's head, or appearing on the chalkboard during class (guilty)
-you get annoyed when your parents say "Stop watching that kiddie stuff" when you're watching pokemon (guilty)
-you see a big red flower and say "VILPLUME!" (not guilty)
-you tell your friend to leave you alone because you are working on a pokemon sprite (happened today)

-You try to catch the Unown in Alphabetical Order -guilty-and doubly hard in D/P
-You make note of your astrological sign being 'Tauros' -not guilty, I'm an Aries, or in this case an Arceus or a Flaafy...

-When you compare all astrological signs with Pokemon

Aries= Flaafy
Taurus= Tauros
Cancer= Krabby
Leo= Luxray
Virgo= Gardevoir
Aquarius= Manaphy
Gemini= Plusle and Minun
Sagitarrius= Rapidash
Pisces= Magikarp and Feebas
Capricorn= Stantler (meh, as far as I know, we have no goats)
Scorpio= Skorupi
Ophiucus= Seviper
Libra= Magneton?

-you look at the stars and connect them to make pokemon (very very guilty XD)
-you look at the clouds for pokemon shapes (once again, guilty)
-you get pokemon songs for your iPod (yup, guilty)
-you get get basic necesities with pokemon on them (like towels, soap and junk) (guilty, I have a pokemon towel, afew tshirts, slippers, and some other stuff)