• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Xbox Live Gamertags

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Share your Xbox Live Gamertags here - we'll attempt to keep this first post updated with everyone's, feel free to add me - but add a message that you're from Pokecharms if you could.

Me: Doctor Oak

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Me: Database404 (rarely, if ever, online. Like Oak, tell me who the frell you are if you add me :p)

Cross Avalon

Do you guys host parties to chat with each other and if you do, do you mind if I join them or not?

EDIT: Send me a messages saying who you are on the fourms, that way, I'll accept it and not scratch my head and block you =p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I finally have my 360 online after a year of owning the thing.

Gamertag: Linkachu026

And yeah, like the others, just let me know who you are/if you're from Charms if you add me.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
My Gamertag is King of Lucario. Got Xbox Live just yesterday, coincidentally enough.

Mine is hibryd1.

Right now I only have Halo 3, and I'm not great, but I just want to have fun while I play, so it doesn't matter to me.

Also, I don't have a mic yet. My paycheck was able to pay for most of this stuff, but the mic was not part of that. My friend thinks he has an extra one though, so we'll see how things turn out.

EDIT: I got my mic. ;D

Tabbylord. Mainly play CoD4, and if you have it, Battlestations Midway.
Halo 3 can go to hell. Halo wars is cool though.(wants to get Halo Wars)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
My Gold account's expired. :( Probs wont put the money back into it until much later in the year when I can play it properly again - we shall see.

Mine is EvilJackCarver after my GameFAQs login. I decided to use the same usernames on different websites to keep it all together and so I wouldn't forget them.

And, yes, I'm usually online, but I may not be on the weekends, because it's summer break, and my brother owns the 360. (He also has a friend over, but that's beside the point.)

Linkachu, you can expect a friend invite.

Mine's DoctorBob1990 (apparently 1994 wasn't available >:().

If I'm online I'll be playing Resident Evil 5, seeing as though that's my only Xbox game I own that supports online co-op. And no, I don't have a headset.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Um, I don't know, maybe because that's the name of the topic?

Also, your spelling is barely readable - what the heck is "w" supposed to mean and would it kill you to spell out the word "you?" Warned for abysmal grammar and for asking a question that pretty much answers itself.

*jumps on bandwagon*

Covenant Dance

I'm hardly ever on, as my Xbox 360 is collecting a nice little coat of dust. If I am on, chances are I'm on Halo 3 or whatever the new DDR is.

I've changed my gamertag to A Purple Liger (apparently both a Blind Panda and a Pink Panda were taken) Oh! And I recently got a very expensive headset so I shouldnt have any mic problems unless I lose the chords

Hehehehe, name is going to sound familiar. I was going to go for BIGEE but someone already had the name, so I went with........PLAN B!

BIGEETRON

Yep, thats it.

WILDCARDCORSAIR

all one word like that,

Games i have: Halo 3, Halo Wars, Gears of War 1 & 2, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, Soul Calibur 4, The Orange Box, Left 4 Dead, and Final Fantasy XI.

XBLA games i have: Magic: The Gathering DotP, Tetris Splash, Worms, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Soul Calibur, Puzzle Quest, Puzzle Fighter HD, and Texas Hold 'em

Same as above, send me a message saying you're from pokecharms, and if you guys wanna play something just let me know!

My gamertag is "Baysil". Just let me know if you're from pokecharms and all that.

Games I play most are: Halo 3/ODST, Guilty Gear XX, and various Sonic arcade games.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
... If you don't subscribe any more then what's the point of giving out your gamertag? Careful about spamming. Make sure to read the site rules before making anymore posts; this is an informal warning.

I am DestinyKairi
i got it from kingdom hearts xD but i am not usually on annnnddd i think my friend list is full or just ... crazy at the moment and my sis is usually on and if u feel offended by her that just her
She was born as a DEMON (LOLOLOL) i am joking she is not a demon but yes she is mean

My gamertag: dslexicREINDEER

feel free to add me but say u r from charms. I have a gazillion games but at the moment i mostly play Modern Warfare 2, Dragon Age and Borderlands. But i hav many games so yeah.
Cool.......

Mine: IronTx216

The name got that way because of a long story...but the short version is that me and my lil' bro had to compromise on a name. (one suggestion was DragonSlayer216...FAIL) I usually play Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3, or Batman: AA for high scores. :D

If you add me, tell me who the @$#% you are on this site first.

Abnaki_Knight's gamer tag is....... Abnaki Knight ;D
I fix it latter if it is spell wrong.
Mostly offline playing Rpg's but I have Soulcalibur IV and CoD: MW2 for Multilayer
Let me know if you on Charms.

Edit: There is no underscore.

Well, seeing as I finally got my 360 connected to the internet, I may as well put my gamertag up. Just specify that you are from 'charms or I'll likely ignore it. Also, I mostly play Left 4 Dead 2, and a little bit of Halo 3 if I'm in the mood. Which doesn't happen very often, so yeah, L4D2 xP

XUnHoLy HuNgErX (It's from way back in the day before I had an xbox of my own, and I loved vampires. Pre-Twilight, of course)