• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Crystal nodded, “Yep, that wyvern.” She giggled at Athena, the two obviously had a strong bond together. She turned into a griffin and played around with her, cooing and trotting along to the stables. When they arrived, the woman greeted the three with a warm smile,

“Hello there! Who are you three?” She asked, looking at Roman and the two griffins. Crystal changed back to herself and waved, “Hey Grace!” Grace welcomed the two in, showing them back to Blue, the Wyvern Crystal had found on the island. “Roman, this is our Wyvern, or the school’s.. he’s called Blue.” She pointed to him, and he walked to the front, poking his head out and nudging Roman. (You can control him too, of course :p)

Roman smiled when Crystal changed into a griffin and played with Athena who took great delight in being with one of her kind... despite the knowledge that Crystal was still human. When they arrived at the stables he held his and out lightly in greeting to Grace. "Roman Mercer." He said to Grace as Crystal showed him the wyvern which looked a lot like the one back on the island. "Blue huh?" He said as the wyvern nudged Roman lightly who gave him a little stroke, the wyvern responded by nuzzling Roman lightly who lightly laughed. Athena remained somewhat cautious but remembered Roman's words and that Roman never lied to her.

(Didn't get notifications due to being flooded with alerts about status posts. I can edit this post if it's not fine, but can we say that Eric was on time, and said no to air hockey, and maybe went on VR again?)

'I'll pass on the air hockey.... I'm gonna try the VR again to.. uh... get a more... fair opinion- fine I like it.'. So, Eric went on the VR machine again, and he came back off to see an older girl, with a griffin, leaving. He chased the group, and bumped into Jesse.

'Hey, something going on at the arcade?' Jesse responded, in curiosity at Eric running down the corridor.
'No. The activity's shifted over to the stables. I'm going there now, come on.'. Eric ran off impatiently.
'Oh, coming.'.
Ashes came bounding along after the two, and Lolly had appeared. Ashes jumped onto Lolly, and they flew after the two. Soon after going down the twisting corridors, the four made it to the stables, to see the same wyvern. Ashes barked loudly in excitement.
'Ooooh, that wyvern again!'. Eric said, and went over to pet it. 'Not to be rude, I'll introduce myself too! Eric Diamonson! This is Lolly, my oversized flamingo. That's J-'.
Jesse interrupted. 'I'm Jesse Pearson, that's Ashes, a baby cerberus. Also, which griffin is Crystal?'. Eric jumped in the way, and petted a random griffin.

'What's this one's name?'. What Eric didn't notice, is that it was Crystal, he'd totally ignored Jesse.

(Nah, it’s fine) (You can also use Grace by the way, she’s just another teacher that I’m using more than the others right now)
Crystal laughed at Eric petted her as a griffin, spreading her wings out to stretch. She turned back to herself once again, smiling at him and raised a hand to pat his head as a joke. She petted Athena, “This is the real one, Athena, of course!” Crystal turned to Jesse, “And hi, Jesse, nice to see you again. You too, Ashes!” She pet the little Cerberus as it barked excitedly.

Grace walked over to them once again, waving a hand hello, “I have your class tomorrow, first thing in the morning. I was planning to teach you how to groom these creatures, and then even much out if we get time.” Crystal nodded, sighing at muncking out, but she didn’t mind getting *too* dirty. She giggled at the thought of Sapphire in the dirty stables, “My cat’ll hate this, she loves keeping clean, but I have to teach her, really..”

Crystal headed down further into the stables, walking into a section labelled ‘equestrian’ which was filled with Pegasus and other horse type creatures. She walked over to a mount that looked like the one Jesse had used for the island, then gestured him over, “Jesse, this is the one you rode!”

Eric fell back after realising he'd pet Crystal, and then got pet himself shortly after. 'Wait what? You're really perfecting mythical creatures.'. Jesse then turned around, after hearing about learning about wyverns.
'What'll happen with Hedge if we're not doing hydras anymore?! And aren't wyverns supposed to be for much higher year students?'. Jesse was evidently sad on the idea of leaving Hedge and moving on, but now he was called. He saw the same pegasus from earlier. 'Oh, cool. Isabelle's her name.'. He gave Isabelle a small pet, and Ashes barked happily at her. However, she was frightened and moved backwards in her stable area, leaned against the wall. 'Ashes, you've got to be more careful... not everyone's so.. uh... happy with you barking at them, even if it means good.'. Eric gave a laugh in the background.

'Can we see the hydras now though, we have enough time if they're kept far away, I think it's about 6 or 7.

Grace laughed reassuringly, "Oh, don't worry about leaving them. This session is just a one off until you're older, then you'll revert back to your normal hydra's. The head mistress thinks it would be good to get you all to have an early go at it." Crystal nodded at the teacher once again, excited to try what the older years would normally do. "You'll have to move on from.. Hedge was it.. eventually. You'll set the hydra's free once you're done, and I think you can still visit them." The woman smiled at Jesse, then walked off further into the stables to take care of a noisy young Wyvern.

Crystal went over to pet Isabelle as well as Jesse, giving her a stroke on her soft fur. She laughed with Eric at the loud puppy, then turned back to Jesse, "Sure! Roman, are you in?" She started heading outside again, now into the darkness of the night and shining stars in the sky.

After Roman petted the Wyvern, he returned to Athena who instantly gave him a nuzzle. He looked at the others when they asked to see their Hydras. "Sure, I'd love to see Helios again." Roman said with a smile as he followed Crystal. As they walked, he looked at his phone to see that he got a text from his sister which said. "Hi little brother, I hope you had a good time on the island and everything. No matter what, it's certainly gotta beat whatever mother and father would arrange for you."

Roman smiled and decided to text a response as they walked, he texted to her. "It was actually a really good time, managed to make a new friend as well, although it's nice to be away from our annoying family (not you of course) I still miss you, big sister." Roman sighed lightly as he finished his text and put his phone away.

Even though they would be able to see their hydras again, and he was prepared for the news, Jesse still felt like he'd been shot. He'd attached to Hedge and wanted to keep him as a pet. After hearing it from Grace, he looked more sad. Eric looked over at Jesse, frowned, and then tried to help lighten the mood.
'What we doing now? It's getting late... maybe we could do a sleepover! That one you guys had, I could hear it from a distance. I mean, not a large distance, but the fun could be heard from outside.'.
Jesse nodded, but wasn't too lightened, seeming he'd missed the last one. He looked around to Crystal and Roman.
'Do you guys know where Delphi went?'. He was curious, as he'd just thought about her and the sleepover.

Crystal took a peek at Roman’s phone screen, then quickly looked away before he could notice her. A small smile formed on her face at his sisters’ kind reply, and she gave in. “She sounds nice.. maybe you should invite her to the school sometime!” She slowed down a bit, walking next to Jesse and Eric. “So, you two..” She thought about another sleep over, also feeling bad that Jesse had missed the first, “I’m sorry about that, I just thought you were busy. We could, it’s fun!” She made a sorry shrug, then thought at the fact Delphi hadn’t been around for a long time. “I have no idea.. maybe we could find her! She could be in her room, probably busy after the island camp out.” (We would need to auto, she probably won’t be back)

When the group arrived at the classroom, Crystal lightly knocked on the door. Their teacher opened it up,
“Oh, hello. What are you doing here so late?” Crystal waved hello, then spoke, “We’re here to see our Hyrda’s, Jesse’s missing Hedge! And i have to say, I sort of miss Azurite.” He smiled at them, then moved aside to let them in.
“Of course, they’re sleeping in their pen for the night.” (I forgot his name, xD)

Roman was slightly caught off guard when Crystal commented on his sister. "Perhaps... she's the only one in my family who actually treats me like family. I've thought about inviting her to check out the school even though she's graduated already, but it may be difficult as mother and father always want her doing stuff so she can be a 'Proper Mercer." He said with a light sigh before he smiled when they arrived at the classroom. Once they were permitted inside, he went over to find Helios asleep, he kept quiet as he didn't want to disturb him.

Jesse's face was a definite 'what the actual hell Crystal', and he then kinda awkwardly spoke. 'Uh... I can- uh.... we can go...'.
'No, no, come in. You're not the only ones to come this late.'. As Jesse and Eric walked in, Eric took a seat, and Jesse watched Mr. Beamon's hand swing behind him, and a tray of three hydras and a small raccoon-like creature. Eric jumped forwards and gave it a big hug. 'Awww! Honey! I get to see you early! Oh yeah, this is a "cheeky tanuki". Different to the regular ones from Japan... they're able to make things fly. It's a recent species.

Jesse nodded, picked up Hedge out of his cage, and played with Hedge.

Eventually, after ten minutes, Mr. Beamon made a blunt clearing throat. 'It's nearing ten. You's need to get sleep, and you literally need to get in before ten, or it's some form of punishment.... a light one, though. Just, I'll guide them all back.

Jesse and Eric said bye to their pets, and headed off outside, and waited for the other two.

(It's fine I made up the "cheeky tanuki", right?)

Syn got bored with the arcade and went back to his room. Azrael had gotten loose again, and the whole dorm was a mess. He fixed it up quickly since he now had plenty of hands, but he knew he had to do something about the hydra. It was growing larger every day, and if he didn’t train it, it would tear apart his room wall by wall. He wouldn't be able to hold it in its cage either. So, Syn stuffed Azrael back into its cage and left the room with it, heading towards a field nearby the school. He was hoping to teach the teenage hydra a lesson.

He arrived at the field just as the final rays of light from the sun disappeared. Then, he let loose the hydra, saying to it, “If you can best me in a fight, and I mean a real fight, not just some sparring match, then I will set you free. If you lose to me, then you will know that you have much more to learn about fighting. That is why you stayed with me for so long, right? You wanted to learn how to be the strongest hydra ever? Now’s your chance! En garde!”

After a fierce growl from the hydra, which definitely seemed larger than it was a few seconds ago, Syn turned both his hands into swords. Then he turned two extra hands into swords, and then two more. With six swords against the hydra’s thick hide, he flew at it, its claws scraping his arms as he went. Claw against sword, metal against scale, the great battle raged on, but eventually, Syn managed to pull off a win.

He began to walk home and this time he let the hydra come without its cage. It followed him willingly now. Mr. Beamon had no claim to it anymore, it was Syn’s pet through and through. “Now let’s go home, before it gets too—“ Syn was interrupted by a howl in the distance. He remembered that old myth about the headmistress coming after you as a wolf if you stayed up past curfew. Syn hurried home and re-entered his dorm quickly.

Last edited:
Crystal walked inside the classroom, shrugging at Jesse’s expression. She giggled at his awkwardness, then went over to the Hydra pen, where all their Hydra’s were cuddling up and sleeping. She sat down as Mr. Beamon brogutht them out for the three, And was pleased to see Azurite. The Hydra recognised her, and jumped out of her cage into Crystal’s arms. “Nice to see you too, Azurite!” She stroked her blue scales, noticing she had grown a bit. “They’re growing up, aren’t they, sir?” Mr. Beamon nodded at her, then watched as he took all the Hydra’s back to sleep. Along with the weird creature owned by Eric. Crystal left the classroom with Jesse and Eric, “Eric, that was a weird creature you had there! What was it, anyway?” She asked, then looked at the clock nearby and panicked a bit. “Mr. Beamon was right, we should get to our dorms.” She looked in the classroom, waiting for Roman, “Roman, I think I’ll head to my dorm, I’ll see you tomorrow!” She waved to him, then at Jesse and Eric, “You guys, too!”

When Crystal got back to her dorm, Sapphire was meowing at the door, and it had some faint scratch marks. “I’m sorry, I got a little busy, Sapphire.” Crystal told her, then gave her a cuddle before putting her in her cat bed with a small blanket. She changed into her pyjamas, then slipped into bed, herself. Sapphire meowed goodnight, and they both went to sleep.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian suddenly opened his eyes, unaware of what was happening. He was... in his dorm? "Wait, how did I get off the island then?" He said as Brian scratched his head. He looked at his drawer. Bug was in his bottle, safe and sound. Brian stood up and looked outside. "It's night? I must've skipped school..." He muttered, looking at his phone. "Might as well get some more sleep, I guess," Brian said, lifting his sheet and drifting back to sleep. However, what he hasn't noticed is that his hands radiated with a deep purple as he slept.

When Helios woke up, he pounced at Roman the second he set eyes on him, two heads nuzzled Roman whilst the other two reached out to Athena who went over to nuzzle back, clearly Helios was overjoyed at seeing Roman and Athena. Roman let out a slight sigh as he was told to give back Helios. He checked to see what time it was and decided to head back to his dorm. "See you tomorrow guys." He said with a wave as he and his griffin made it back to his dorm, once inside, Roman immediately changed into his smart pajamas whilst Athena walked in circles a few times in her basket before falling asleep. Roman smiled at Athena and gave her a little kiss on the forehead before e went to turn off the light, got into his bed and eventually fell asleep.

Jesse and Eric both decided too, to get some sleep. They made their way up the path to the school, and split off to their dorms. When Jesse arrived at his, he sat down on his sofa, and then got up a few seconds later, and got dressed into his puppy-style pyjama set. He then decided to play some Splatoon 2 for a while, before going to bed. It wasn't very long before he switched it off, then he could barely pretend to not be tired, and now he could barely open his eyes.

He approached his bed and got in, and fell asleep nearly instantly.

Crystal woke up, feeling strangely furry. She looked down, seeing two front cat paws, and gave a quick sigh. Sapphire was laying down next to her, cuddling up and purring. Her fur was all messy, going all over the place, making Crystal laugh so much that the cat jumped up and went running madly under the bed. Crystal turned back to herself, then tempted Sapphire back out with her breakfast before getting ready for the day ahead. She slipped on sandals, shorts and a white top, along with some bracelets and a denim jacket. Sapphire finished eating and sat at the door, waiting to leave for the cafe. "Wait up, I'm coming!" Crystal giggled, opening the door to let her run to the cafe. Crystal, however, stopped at Brian's door after seeing a purple light from underneath. She gave a few knocks to see if he was alright, then waited for an answer. @Dratingonair

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian woke up to the sound of knocking. He quickly slipped on a white and grey striped t-shirt, blue casual trousers and slip-on shoes. He rubbed his eyes as he opened the door to Crystal. "Oh, hey Crystal. What's up?" Brian said, his hands still pulsing with purple. Bug heard him open the door, waking him up. He flew out of his bottle and perched on Brian's shoulder in his Kilo form, looking like a baby Pheonix.

Syn got up, and Azrael and Therian both got up with him. Although Azrael was well-behaved now, Syn wasn’t sure how Mr. Beamon would react to it. So, when Syn has shapeshifter the right clothing on, he commanded Therian into a pocket cube and left his dorm. It was cold in the hallway, just as it was outside. In fact, there seemed to be frost on some of the grass, which he could see through the window. He saw Crystal and Brian talking outside Brian’s room, but he decided to head to his first class instead, which was defense class. Upon arriving, he saw Mr. Hughes, the defense teacher, and he struck out with a surprise sword from across the room. Mr. Hughes blocked it in time, and they began a good duel, which ended in a loss on Syn’s part, who said, “I guess I still can’t beat you on my own...”

Roman struggled a bit to get up as he was too comfortable in his bed, only sitting up and stretched his arms before he turned his head to Athena who was still asleep... and looked adorable doing so. Roman smiled lightly and decided to quietly get himself dressed into his usual clothing and black trench coat, the second he was done, he turned around to see Athena looked wide awake and looked back at Roman with a cheerful coo. "Heh, morning Athena. Ready to start the day?" Roman asked as he got out some bacon and threw it to Athena who quickly caught it all in her beak and ate it, afterward she stood up. Roman began to walk out of his dorm whilst his griffin wasn't far behind, once outside, Roman made sure to lock his dorm behind him before the pair began to make their way to the cafe.

Yawn. Jesse opened his eyes, to see Ashes was fast asleep on his own bed. 'Gee, he was tired. I think I'll leave him alone... he'll come to me anyways. He's smart for that.'. Jesse picked up some waffle snacks from his kitchen area, and ate 2 of them on his way to Defence. He'd just finished them when he arrived, and saw what seemed to be a sparring session end. Waiting for the room to be sat down, near the front this time. It was only Syn, Mr. Hughes and Jesse himself there, and honestly, he was a bit anxious around him. It was mostly after what happened with him and Roman, and he didn't want to get into a fight with him.
'Uh, hey. Good morning. I just wanna ask, you OK with Roman now?'. Hopefully that didn't bring back any reason to hate Roman, helping him remember, but it was worth a shot to know what the two were like together now.

Crystal looked down at Brian's hands with a concerning look, "Hey, Brian! Are your hands.. okay? They're pulsing purple." She didn't know what to make of the situation, having never seen something like it before. In the middle of talking, the time came to get moving to be in time for breakfast, and Crystal gestured Brian to follow, "We have time to get breakfast, then we have to go to class, even if your hands are purple." She gave him a reassuring smile, then quickly got moving.

When Crystal arrived at the cafe, she quickly ordered some waffles, then ate them on the way to defence. Some bacon included for Sapphire.

In class, Cystal saw Jesse, Syn and the teacher. She saw Syn looking down, and couldn't help but have a grin on her face, "Mr. Hughes beat you again?" The teacher smiled back,

"He needs more practise, that's all. I've been doing this for longer than any of you kids." Crystal gave a respectful nod, then went to sit down near Jesse,

"Hey, Jesse! I'm still thinking about that party!" She said, then let Sapphire walk over to his desk, she meowed at him, then turned her back and layed down under Crystal's chair. She finished up her bacon, and Crystal her waffles, then they prepared for the class to start as everyone started filling in.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian looked at Crystal with a confused face. he looked at his hands, and they were shining with purple. "Wierd, I'll have to look into later," he said before Crystal left to defense. He quickly followed after her with Bug, who hovered behind him. Brian ordered a piece of toast and some bacon for Bug. He fed Bug along the way and ate his toast. Brian entered the classroom and saw a few people here. He wasn't sure where to sit, so he sat down next to Crystal. "So that's our teacher?" He whispered to Crystal.

Roman and Athena arrived at the cafe and helped themselves to some eggs and bacon. Roman gave his griffin one piece considering she already ate, after Roman ate his breakfast in a surprisingly formal manner, the pair began to make their way to class. Roman sighed as he put his hands in is pockets. "Let's get this over with..." Roman thought as the two made their way inside. Once Roman sat at his desk, he lightly waved at any familiar faces, especially Crystal.

Syn Replied to Jesse, who seemed nervous, by saying, “I still don’t understand him, so I just try to avoid him.” And then said to Crystal, “You could probably beat Mr. Hughes on your own with how much you can turn into. I can’t turn into anything...”
Then, he said to the teacher, after looking around the class, “Anyway, now that we’re mostly all here, what are we doing in class today? Also, is there a reason students have been disappearing recently. Don’t think I haven’t noticed that our class is only, like, 10 people.”
It was true. The class had shrunk to about 10 students (including NPCs), and that included the disappearance of many of their friends.

'Oh, there is, I actually notice that now. Maybe they're just late, or even overslept...'. Jesse looked over at the door, and through the glass, there wasn't many in the corridors. 'Remember Eric isn't in this class, if you think we're missing him.'. Once again, he looked around, and then looked forward. 'And Crystal, thanks. I can't wait if we do it.'. Now, looking forwards, ready for the lesson, he then said out 'Hey, sir, are we starting? It's probably five minutes past the supposed-to-be-start of the lesson.'.

Crystal nodded at Brian, “That’s Mr. Hughes! He’s our defence teacher, as you probably guessed.” The teacher looked over to the two and nodded back,
“That’s right. It’s nice to meet you, Brian, I’m assuming?” He finished speaking, and then went to prepare the class once again. Crystal looked down at Brian’s hands again, “Brian? What are you going to do about.. that?” She frowned slightly at him, before seeing Roman enter the room. A smile formed on her face once again at the sight of him, and she excitedly waved to him. Much to her surprise, Sapphire ran over to his griffin, and nuzzled hello.

When Syn spoke, Crystal smiled and shrugged slightly, “I guess I’m learning to do more! Thanks, anyway. Maybe I could try it sometime?” She also took a peek at the rest of the class, now realising how reduced it was. “I was going with Jesse, they’re probably busy! I hope nothing happened to them, it has been a long time now.” She looked down at her feet, then looked up to smile at Jesse at the liking of her idea.

Eventually, Mr. Hughes walked back up to the front of the class. “Sorry that took so long, and I realise that, Jesse.” He picked up a bag containing blue potions, “We’ll all be using these, then you’ll practise attacking eachother, and defending the opposing moves. The winners will compete against the other winners, while the losers will watch them fight. The last winner will fight me. You can fight with a partner if you choose, I know it’s easier to defeat me with two on your side.” He said, gesturing to Syn and Crystal.

After hearing about the tournament style lesson that was going to happen, Jesse looked over to Roman, and asked him if he wanted to join forces. 'Assuming that Syn and Crystal are going together, Mr. Hughes is hinting pretty heavily at it, and I don't really know anyone else in the class, do you want to be with me as a team, Roman?'. He was really hoping that Roman would say yes, he didn't want to have to pair with someone he didn't know.

(I know this is really short, but I don't have much to go on, and I want to get this out quick.. this is a one-off, I hope.)

Roman looked around whilst listening to the teacher explain what they were going to be doing. "A chance to test my strength. It may sound arrogant, but I don't have any plans on losing to anyone here, not even the teacher... any defeat would be humiliating." Roman thought lightly, almost lost in thought whilst Athena happily interacted with Sapphire. He began to snap back to reality upon hearing Jesse request he and Roman be a team. Roman pondered lightly at the thought and nodded. "Alright, let's win together." He said with a light smile and a hint of confidence.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"I'm not sure!" He said back to Crystal, flopping his hands like a madman. He then accidentally clicked his fingers and the purple went away. "Huh, it was simple as that." He said, facepalming. After Mr. Hughes talked about this, he was unsure who he was going to partner with. Syn and Crystal were probably going to, and Jesse and Roman were. "Guess I'm by myself." Brian thought. The odds were obviously against him, so he couldn't hold back.

Syn wasn’t completely happy about his partner, but he chose not to argue too much, preferring to be passive aggressive by saying, “Wouldn’t it make more sense if it was Brian and Crystal with me by myself? I’m sure I could beat most of you anyway. In fact,” he continued after glancing at Roman with a smirk, “there is only one person here besides the teacher who I can’t beat.”
Then of course, he added a little twist to this sentence by saying, “And that person is Crystal.”

Crystal cocked her head at Brian, “I guess that’s done with.” And she turned back to the front, watching the teacher explain the lesson, which seamed sort of fun. She watched Roman and Jesse team up, which she thought was an unlikely team, but she didn’t mind. She turned to Syn, “If you want to be alone, that’s okay, too. I’d go with Brian!” She said, lightly elbowing his arm and smiling at him. She turned back to Syn, seeing him smirk at Roman, she expected him to do something. What he said, though, was a total surprise. Her mouth opened and she looked at Syn, “R-really? Well, thanks..” She gave Roman a quick sorrowful smile.

Mr Hughes spoke again, “We’ll have to go outside again, or we won’t have enough room. And there’s too much furniture able to light on fire in here, I’ve seen some of your powers.” He said, raising his eyebrow as he looked around, then led them all out onto the field.

Jesse smiled, after being accepted by Roman, but then it faded. Were him and Roman strong compared to the others? Syn and Crystal seemed to have done something to get Mr. Hughes happy with them. He whispered to Roman, so nobody would hear. 'In the fights, show defence more than attack, if you can. Of course, still attack, but this is a Defence lesson. It's about Defence. Do I make sense?'.

Afterwards, Jesse had followed Mr. Hughes to the field, and found Roman again, and awaited to be told the two they were against. He couldn't wait.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
He smiled back at Crystal and said: "Okay, I don't mind!". He wasn't sure what the others are fully capable of, but at the same time, neither do they. He followed Mr. Hughes to the field, feeling quite nervous. Waiting for the lesson to start, he looked at his hands. Sooner than later, he'll have to dwell into the mystery. For now, only Crystal knows, so he'll have to hide it for now.

Roman shrugged at Jesse. "Obviously." He said softly, already knowing the concept of what was happening in the lesson despite his mind leaning toward the knowledge on sparring with others. When everyone else made their way to the field, he joined in with his hands in his pockets, once they arrived, he managed to find Jesse and began waited for everyone to begin so he could learn their ways in battle and how to counter them whilst also waiting for the chance to spar... and win.

Syn pulled Therian out of his pocket and said, “My pet will be my partner, but I suppose I should get a by anyway. Have fun in your match!”
Syn went to sit on a bench nearby. Therian walked near him and turned into a griffin. Syn knew Therian was just trying to get Roman mad so that he would lose, but Syn stopped Therian anyway, saying, “Don’t mess them up this time. I actually want to see them fight for real.”
He also thought to himself, “And I want Roman to win. I have a score to settle.

Crystal followed along out to the field, then took Brian’s arm and led him to an open space on the grass.

Mr. Hughes went round to each student, handing them each a small potion. “If you get in a real pinch and get some injuries, use the potion on them. They’re provided by the infirmary and work like a charm.” He then raised his hand to let everyone begin and watched closely.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian was listening to Mr. Hughes, until Crystal was dragging him by the arm. "Wha-" He tried to say, until he suddenly was in his dorm. "What the- I didn't even teleport..." Brian said, very confused. Even though he could mysteriously see Crystal in front of him in the field at the same time. "Okay, now this is just weird." He said to himself. However, what he hadn't noticed, is that he said that to Crystal as well.

Last edited:
Crystal looked confused at Brian, “What’s weird exactly..?” She had to forget it for the time as Sapphire meowed and she snapped back to reality. Mr. Hughes stood in front of the two, pointing to Roman and Jesse.
“You’ll be going against these two. The winners will fight Syn and Therian, then the winners of that match will fight me. And try to be quick, your next lesson is coming up.”
“Yes, sir.” Crystal told him, then he walked away to watch again. She went over to the other pair, waiting to see Brian in tow, then she smiled at them, “We’re going against you, I hope you’re ready!” At that time, Sapphire came walking over once again, looking ready to watch, as if she knew what was happening. She purred lightly at the sight of everyone.
(@Red Gallade @GalacticDeg)

As Roman listened to what Mr. Hughes had to say and waited for the sparring to start. He lightly petted Athena who had a concerned look on his face. "Shh, I'll be fine, Athena. It's only a little sparring. Now be a good girl and stay for me, please?" Roman asked. Te griffin merely sat down where she was, indicating that she wouldn't interfere. Roman heard that he and Jesse were going to fight Brian and... Crystal. Roman was a bit reluctant on the thought of fighting Crystal; not because she was a girl, but for a different reason that not even he knew. Nevertheless, he pulled himself together, clicked a few of his bones and assumed his Muay Thai fighting stance.