• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Amelia, standing behind Braydon, repeated the name in a whisper 'Harrison'. She would remember it, for when they got out, she figured she'd be able to use it. Both these characters, including the one they couldn't see, were rather frightening. She could tell that even Braydon, who seemed to never shut up, was drawn to quiet at the man's appearance each time. She had assumed, by now, that the pair was given some sort of medication that limited the use of their powers, she knew this meant that soon that said antidote would have to start wearing off.. But as she watched Mark transform, the girl realized they had to act fast. As another person entered the facility, Amelia figured that she would take her chances.
"Hey... you can steam right?" Amelia questioned the boy beside her, knowing his powers from the earlier brags of Braydon. Braydon nodded slowly, smirking at the chance to exhibit his abilities. "I need you to gas this place completely, the concentration of water in the air should help to disperse and dissipate the electric current running through the bars." The girl whispered lowly. Braydon raised his brows before sitting down and pressing his palms together, it took more effort than usual; but sure enough, the thick and humid gas began to flow through the boy's hands and into the room. "Faster!" ordered Amelia as Mark revealed this new monstrous version of himself.

The energy blast slammed into Syn’s blade almost knocking it into the teacher’s throat. “Hey! Watch what you’re doing! This has nothing to do with my battle, although I would still really like to pulverize you for interrupting it. All I’m asking is what I asked earlier in the classroom, which this teacher conveniently avoided.”
Then, turning back to the teacher, Syn said, “Why are students disappearing?”

Mr. Hughes looked at Syn with rage in his eyes, "SYN! This is the upmost trouble you could put yourself in!" He stamped his foot, "That information is for me to know, and you not to, so get off of me, before anyone gets hurt!" He sighed, "And stop terrorising the other students, NOW!" As the blade got closer to him, Mr. Hughes closed his eyes tight, trying to think about the question in his head, "Fine. Let go." He raised a small shield, edging Syn's hands off of him, then dusted himself off, "There are villains being introduced to our area, we used to deal with them, but there's been a shortage of heroes to defeat them lately due to them taking anyone with a power that they want as a complete surprise. There's nothing the captured can do to leave, and if you want your friends, you'll have to save them yourselves." He walked away, waving his hand to dismiss the class, "Don't get into any more trouble, you won't end up in a good place." He had a worried, sort of sad expression on his face.

Crystal stood up from the bench and ran over to everyone fighting as the teacher left, "It doesn't sound good, he looks worried, I heard it in his voice." She reluctantly patted Syn's shoulder, "You shouldn't have done that.. but, thank you, now we know how to get our friends back." She gave him a weak smile, then backed away into Jesse with Mark's pet, and lent down to meet Levi's eyes. "Jesse, you're right. Someone's taken Mark, Levi looks really worried about him, maybe we should go find him.. we don't want to wait long enough for him to get hurt." The optimism in her voice had faded, she'd turned worried about Mark, who was obviously in some grave danger. "We need to go, now!" She pointed to the stables, "We can take a dragon or something.. anything!" Sapphire jumped up and ran over, meowing. She was confused, but said hello to Levi and rubbed against his scales. "There's no time to lose, or to put our pets anywhere.. they'll have to come, and maybe, they could even help?"

Roman stopped fighting upon the sight of the summoned wall, the appearance of Mark's pet and Syn going over to question the teacher. He heard that Mark was likely in danger and went to follow everyone else, he gestured Athena to follow him who instantly ran over to go to him and lightly nuzzled him. "I'm alright, girl. Let's get moving." He said as he returned his gaze to whoever were making their way to the stables, but remained quiet.

'Pulverise me. Over a fight. Actually grow up, Syn.'. As another conversation sprouted, Jesse pointed out something. 'We have no idea whatsoever where the possible kidnappers are. What if we're over-reacting. Maybe there's just some kids off, and it makes it seem like more. Maybe it's just our class. We should probably wait. Rushing in, without a plan, AND with our pets in the dark, could get someone, human or pet, killed. We have no idea what their powers are, and yeah, it's more likely of them to have powers. I'm guessing their favourite time is night. We wait up all night, and I think we'll have another attack. We can observe their attacks, and somehow figure out where they hide out. We'll then possibly do a stealth mission of sorts, and get as many students out as we can. I'm getting ahead of myself, but maybe we could take one hostage tonight, if they do attack. Get the captured to talk.'.

'Do we all agree with me?'.

---

'Hah. Generous for the bad guy, huh? And call me Playfoul, you've just told people my name! If we get caught for that, it's your fault.'. Harrison looked over at 'Kram'. 'Ooh, using it so soon, huh? I kinda wanna get a Rice.. wait no, uh.. Cire. Essej too. I want them ALL!'. The already intimidating man was getting even more intimidating after his laugh.

'The hell is that gas? I bet it's the fire and wa- yeah it is.'. Harrison walked up to the gas-emitter Brandon's cage, and gave a smile. He pulled his knife out, and slashed his own arm, the equivalent to the captured student's steaming arm. 'I don't care if you're a kid.'. He grabbed Brandon's arm through the cage, and transferred the slash. 'SEE THAT! IF YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL SMART I'M HAPPY TO DO THIS AGAIN!'. As he released his grasp, he walked through the cave, leaving Brandon to feel whatever he felt right now.

Crystal sighed, “Fine..” She stopped going towards the stables, and went up to Jesse, “I hope you’re right. We camp out tonight. Hide from the teachers, you know about the curfew.” A small smile came onto her face, “We should get to lunch, if you’re all hungry?”

"Don't worry, Playfoul. The others don't stand a chance." said Zack, with an evil laugh. "Plus, we have one of their closest friends on our side, so they'll have to surrender." Zack looked at Harrison, who transferred a slash that he had onto another hostage. Zack was glad he did that, because he really hated Brandon. But you know, he pretty much hates everyone.

Kram was taken out of the cage by Zack, and Kram screamed in anger. "Calm down, Kram. I am your master now, so you must listen to everything I command to you from now on, OK?" said Zack, with a slight grin on his face. Kram nodded and was ready for his first task.
"Your first task, huh?" Zack was glad that Kram was already ready for his first mission. "Your first task is to steal the pool, because I want it for myself, and don't let anyone get in your way, got it?" Kram nodded again, and he went on his way. Zack quickly gave Kram a transformation device, and put it on his back, so Kram could secretly transform into Mark, but Kram would still have his strength.

"Mark" arrived at Wolfborn on a ship, ready to complete his first task. He walked quietly up to the pool, and he grabbed the whole thing, holding it over his head. He broke the back walls, until he made it to the back of the school. He left the pool in the ship, until it was delivered back to Zack. Karm wanted to impress his boss more, so he stayed at Wolfborn, so he could try and trick his friends. Levi was at Mark's dorm, so the fake Mark went to go to the dorm.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Someone say lunch?" Brian, using a clone and teleported to the others at the stables. "Sorry if I scared you, I'm just hungry." The clone said, apologizing to Crystal. "Just tell me when the others come, I'll be doing something." He said before becoming another clone. The controlled clone was looking around the school, as he didn't know everywhere. He teleported through the dorms until he saw Mark walking to his dorm. "That's weird, where's he been?" Brian thought before he went invisible, watching his actions.

As Braydon realized he wasn't making enough steam to do anything with but get caught, he growled and concentrated more, straining himself as he pressed his palms tightly together to great a greater flow of the gas. Amelia gulped slightly, it was looking bad- really bad. As the second male, perhaps scarier than the first, approached their cell; both students looked up, and while it seemed Amelia froze in place- Braydon refused to stop his power. When Playfoul slit his own arm, Amelia grimaced; it didn't make sense at first. But Braydon, who was stupidly close to the bar, felt a shiver down his arm at his captor's touch; then suddenly, immense pain began to flow from the sudden blood-wound on the boy's arm.
Amelia continued to watch in horror as Kram was realizes and Braydon held himself in agony, doing his best not to make a sound that expressed his pain. The girl sighed as Mark left the area, he was the only one who was long enough at the school to make an impact; she doubted anyone even knew her or Braydon were missing. "We're gonna be stuck for a bit, sorry." Amelia muttered to Braydon as he grabbed his arm in an attempt to seize the pain.
"What do they want? Ask them." Braydon huffed through gritted teeth, Amelia quickly shook her head- this kid was crazy, he just didn't learn. Braydon, now longer able to control himself; felt his face become red as tears welled in his eyes. "Y-you know it's pretty low to target kids." Braydon looked towards his opponent, "I assume your aiming for some of the big-gun hero's, yeah. Why?" Braydon asked. He wasn't scared; well, he was terrified- but in all too bad of a condition to be thinking rationally anymore.

Scarlett walked onto the island of Wolfborn through a dimension portal, then looked around with a big grin. She’d seen one of the hostages enter his dorm, and had decided to go with him, not knowing who he was sent by, she was curious as to what another villian was doing in the school after recently having other students taken. She creeped up to the door, then knocked. She shook her head, she didn’t need to knock. She used her dimensions to slip inside, then looked at him in the face, “Hello, there.”

Crystal nodded to Bian, laughing. She started to head towards the cafeteria for lunch so they could all discuss the plans to catch a villian. She chose a big table, big enough for all of them to sit at, even adding extra chairs for some. She got a big pizza then placed it down for them all. Different sections had different toppings, the cooks really went all out on this one. Sapphire took a seat under the bench, waiting for the other animals to come.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian saw someone walk up to Mark. "This is my time to leave!" Brian thought. He teleported to Crystal and saw the pizza. "That's a huge pizza!" Brian said in amazement. As he sat down, he said to Crystal: "Oh, right! I'm pretty sure I think I saw something... Meh, it was probably nothing." He said, not wanting to tell them yet.

Last edited:
Roman went with everyone else to the cafeteria, he was rather hungry so he couldn't help but get something to eat. Once at the cafe, he sat at the table with everyone on one of the more comfortable seats, Athena followed and sat next to him. When the pizza arrived, he looked it with a smile. "It's gonna be a miracle if we can finish all of this." Roman joked as he looked at the different toppings on the pizza and took a piece with pepperoni.

Zack noticed the ship that he sent Kram on came back. He quickly ran up to the ship, but he didn't see Kram anywhere on the ship. "Oh no, did they catch him?" said Zack, with a worried expression. He then noticed a note on the pool that said, "Please excuse me sir, I'm going to stay at the school as transformed Mark and try and attack everyone one by one." ~ Kram. "Yay!" said Zack, with now a very happy expression. "I got their pool, and a smart minion! Life is great!"

Fake Mark entered the dorm, and Levi quickly noticed him. Levi was so happy, and he jumped onto "Mark" to say hello. "Ew, get off me, fish!" said Fake Mark. He threw Levi onto the bed, and then Levi started to cry. Fake Mark noticed this and tried to comfort him so he wouldn't get caught so easily. "I'm sorry, Levi. I don't know what went over me." Fake Mark gave Levi a hug, and Levi stopped crying.

Fake Mark heard a knocking at his dorm, but before he could even open the door, a woman came inside using her powers, and that scared the heck out of Mark. "Hey! Don't scare me like that!" yelled Kram. Kram looked closely at the woman, but he didn't recognize her. "Who are you, and why are you here?" said Kram.

Scarlett laughed as Kram got scared, “Dimention Demon to you.” She told him, swiping her finger across his bed. “This is dusty, you haven’t been here for a while, have you?” She rubbed the dust off her finger, then took a seat on his bed, not caring if she had permission or not. “I’ve been watching this school, you all seem happy.” She laughed again, opening a small dimention portal to the cafeteria. “You used to be their friends.” She closed the portal, then looked at him again, “What happened to you?” The woman petted Levi on the head, she’d sat next to him on the bed.

Crystal greeted everyone as they got to the table, then also took a slice of pizza. “I’m hungry, I think I’ll be okay!” She said in between bites, giggling at Roman’s joke. “And we’re gathered to make a plan, we need ideas.” She put her hand on the table, revealing a pen and some paper, then slid it to the middle by the pizza. “We can plan out a hiding spot, then write down the routes the head teacher takes to patrol the curfew.”

Syn’s pet, Therian, promptly left its cube at the sound of what Hughes had said. It all made sense to Syn now, in a weird way, and he immediately left towards the cafeteria, following Roman. He was just far enough back that Roman couldn’t see him.

Once he entered the cafeteria, he grabbed his usual, and sat down at the closest table, not caring about sitting, with his friends. He figured sitting with his friends would make him more of a target, because they would see that he is friends with them.

"Friends......." said Kram, as he looked at his former friends. He shed a tear as he heard Dimention Demon say the words 'What happened to you?' Kram started to "glitch" out and switch between real Mark and Kram. Mark fell to the floor, as he screamed in pain, as much as when the liquid was put into him. Mark kept switching forms and screaming over and over again. Kram said, "Run away!" to the other two that were with him, because he wasn't sure what was happening himself. Levi saw this and ran to the cafeteria, because he knew that was where the others were. He yelled again, and tried to get everyone's attention.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Maybe I can make a clone to be a lookout, I can go invisible," Brian said as he took a slice. He then heard a yell. "What was that?" He said, hearing Levi. "Is it something about Mark or something? Man, I really wish I could read minds right now!" Brian thought, getting up. "Maybe something's wrong, should we follow him?" Brian said to Roman and Crystal. "Maybe that person did something to Mark..."

Scarlett smirked, “Pain is hilarious!” She chuckled, then wacked the boy in the face. She crossed her arms, standing by him, watching him on the ground. The moment she saw Levi run to get his ‘friends’, she used her dimensions to leave, still heard laughing cruelly as she left.

Syn saw Levi and immediately chased after it towards Mark’s room. He could see the light was on form under the door, and he heard something like painful crying. He turned into water and slid under the door into the room, keeping his form so that Mark didn’t notice him.

Mark seemed unusually purple, and Syn just barely saw a portal somewhere close when he entered. Luckily, Mark’s floor was carpeted, and therefore, he didn’t have to worry about the purple student noticing a puddle sliding on the floor, unless his smell or hearing was extremely enhanced.

Everyone had gone to the cafeteria, but Jesse hadn't. Instead, he'd gone to find Eric. Even though, really, he would be at the cafeteria, Jesse didn't think he would. He was right. There was muttering coming from under Eric's dorm door, and Jesse knocked on the door.
'Eric! I think you're thinking about what I'm thinking of. It's becoming more noticeable by the remainder of my classes.'.
The door opened. Jesse stepped in, and Eric shut the door again. Eric's dorm was a room with a lot multi-coloured things. Jesse had to blink a lot, it wasn't the easiest thing to look at. Even his things like game-consoles had been painted multicoloured.

'I've overheard what you and your class were talking about on the topic of vanishing students. Yeah, I have like three people in my class, counting me. It's weird. I mean, I guess I get a better learning example. though. I'm gonna stay up tonight, avoid the wolves if they're true, you in? You'd make the job much easier.'. Eric looked quite determined.. but also excited.
'Yeah, sure. Your plan is...?'. Jesse was interested at the plan.
'I'm able to make crystals out of thin-air, aren't I? I can do walls, if I concentrate, and you could do some magic-y stuff to make the walls either mirrors or look like a normal wall or whatever. We're not going to attack them because I think it's a bad idea.'. Eric wasn't messing around now, he was more intrigued at the minute.
'Yeah, sure, I'll join. I'll ask the others after lunch, in lesson.'.
'You want some bagels? I have a ton and they go off soon. I didn't think in advance about packing... heh. We could also do like, X-Box stuff too?'.
'I'm in for that.'.

Crystal flinched, “Is that Mark?!” She looked at Brian and Roman, “Let’s go, and fast!” She quickly stood up, leaving the pizza at the table. “Food lady, protect the pizza!” She told the one of the woman serving the food out, with a small grin at the corner of her mouth, even she found it funny. “When we get to his dorm, I’ll squeeze under the door as a small animal, then open it from inside for you.” She told her friends, pointing to Mark’s form appearing at the end of the hall.

When she reached the dorm, Crystal smiled at the boys, then turned into a mouse and got under the door. It took some work, but she squeezed her small mouse body inside. She turned back, then opened the door handle to let Roman and Brian in. She turned round to Mark, then let out a loud gasp. “MARK??”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
As Brian went opened the door, he saw Mark on the floor. "What happened to him!?" Brian observed. "Okay, Mark needs help, so I have an idea. It's risky, but it might work." He said as he made his hand pulse with purple. "It might be able to save him," Brian said before he put his hand on "Kram". He constantly winced in pain, as a purple clone came out of him, that was completely white instead of being a replica, and started to teleport around the place until teleporting straight in front of Playfoul and Zach. The clone stood there, not speaking or teleporting.

Meanwhile, Brian returned back to normal, as Mark stopped glitching out. "Okay, he shouldn't be in pain anymore," He relived the others. "Wait a second- the other Mark might be back, and attack the others. I need to get them out of here before he wakes up!" He thought before pushing Crystal and Roman out of the room. "Maybe we should let Mark rest for a bit..."

Crystal was confused as Brian pushed the two back out, “We just got in, what did you do, exactly?” She asked, standing outside the door. “At least let us come back later..” She told him, then started leading back to the cafeteria. “We can get back to our pizza, but I’m squeezing back under that door after!”

When Crystal reached the cafeteria again, she sat down on their table and handed more slices to the boys, “I hope you have room!” She giggled, wondering who could eat the most.

Scarlett closed up a portal she’d been spying through, then stepped back into the room with Mark. She walked up to the door to listen for anyone else coming, but felt a squelch in the carpet. She lifted up her shoe which appeared to be wet and raised an eyebrow. “Who did this?”
(@Pokéboy098 @AnimeTail @Red Gallade)

Roman followed everyone out of the cafeteria when he got an update about how Mark was doing. By the time they made their way to Mark's dorm, the next thing he knew he was pushed out, much to his annoyance. "Well, this has already become a rather peculiar day to say the least." Roman said as they made their way back to the cafeteria and helped himself to another slice of pizza, he was glad that it was still hot. Athena sat next to him and leaned forward to the table so she could pick up her own slice of pizza, this made Roman laugh lightly. "Careful Athena, you'll get yourself and then I'll have to clean you." He said as he took another bite of his food.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Sure, we can visit later..." He said before going to the cafeteria. "If the others don't want any pizza..." Brian said, looking around. He then morphed into 4 different clones, as they all took a slice. As he turned back into one Brian and smiled, he asked "So what lesson is next? I'm still new," He asked them.

Crystal laughed hard at Athena, as well as the four Brians. Through her laughter, she managed to say, “We have a Creature Tending class with Grace. Or Miss Jones if you want formalities. She’s showing us the bigger creatures and how we’ll look after them in our older years, then we’re back to baby hydras, the creatures our year focus on.” She took some more pizza, which wasn’t much after all the clones, and quickly ate it. “So cheeesy..!”

Mark suddenly stopped glitching, feeling no more pain. He heard a door close as he started to stand up, which he thought was his dorm door. When Mark got back up, he saw something glowing on his forearms. When he looked at it, he gasped. His veins were glowing purple. Mark thought he was back to normal, and randomly back at his dorm, but he was not. He was regular Mark, Kram was still in him, ready to come out at any time.

Mark noticed that Levi was there, scared. He grabbed two long fingerless gloves, and put his sleeves up so that the purple veins wouldn't be shown. He held Levi in his arms, trying to comfort him, until he noticed there was a woman holding up a wet shoe. His eyes opened wide, and Mark said, "Who are you exactly?" Mark was ready to fight this person if she was a villain.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick had used one of Dimension Demons portals and was standing with her. "So what are we doing here, exactly" he asked as he stood there. He looked around and then decided to do some push ups, he needed to be ready if he needed to fight, so after he finished doing push ups he began to warm up.

"Tendril, someone's done something to the boy, another villain is coming closer." Scarlett told Renwick, "That could be bad for us, and especially for YOU!" She laughed, pointing at Mark. "Isn't this great? Now we're all just hanging out!" She chuckled like she'd just said a joke, then peered round to Mark's back, her eyes widening, "This is the device of.." She gasped, "We need to go right now, Tendril!" She opened a portal, dragging Renwick with her, as well as the puddle that had made the bottom of her shoe wet. (@Pokéboy098 say that Syn is on her shoe or jumps into the portal behind her, unless you have other ideas) The portal opened up into a cave of cages and two dark figures. Scared students from the school were still in a cage, one appearing to be in pain. "Zoomstrike, Playfoul.." She huffed, gritting through her teeth. She crossed her arms, tapping her foot on the floor, "I know you've been here. In the school." She tapped Renwick's shoulder, "Me and Tendril were just.. scouting around, let's say."

Amelia winced lightly at the loud vacuum like noise from outside of her cell, at the portal's appearance the girl gasped and took a few nervous steps to the back of her cage. Braydon, who's cries were now reduced to whimpers, just barely turned his head to watch the arrival of the new students. He couldn't tell who's side these strangers were one, but it was clear that the girl knew his captors. Braydon looked towards Amelia, sitting upright and scrunching his nose at the blood that now stained his shirt from the gash on his arm; his whole body suddenly hurt. The adrenaline that allowed Braydon to continuously absorb the shock of the cage was wearing off, and the pain of every mistake he had made seemed to cripple the boy.
Amelia, for whatever reason, had a feeling that they were saved. Her slow breaths grew steady as the female now stood behind Braydon and watched intently.

"Oh, well if it isn't my two most favorite friends, Dimention Demon and Tendril." said Zoomstrike, with lots of sarcasm, especially when he said favorite. "What are you two even doing in my lab? I am working on making two more bottles of that nice liquid for those two annoying kids." Zack pointed at Brandon and Amelia, hoping that would scare them.

Scarlett smirked, “Aww, and your my worst villian.” She walked over to the cell he was holding the students in, “Has he been torturing you?” She quietly chuckled, rolling her eyes. She saw the boy’s injury, then glared at Playfoul for a brief moment before moving away to look at the liquid. “You’re making minions to obey you?” She laughed, “Watch that they don’t get turned, that’s the downfall.” She looked at Playfoul again, “And now you’re helping him? This really is the villian rise.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick chuckled and followed Scarlett, as he past the cage he stroked the face of the girl with a tendril and the stood leaning against the wall, "So what exactly is the plan here, you turn them into evil minions then what?" He had walked from the wall back to where Scarlett stood.

"And, Scarlet, what if we did. It's fun, and I haven't had my fun in a while.'. He turned around to the students again, and then back. 'Plus, they're fun. Fun to mess with, see them scared. Also, no, I'm not forcing them to be my minion. More minions means more work. I'm not doing this to get boredom as a result.'. He looked around. 'Not to mention, it's not your choice that's mine too. So, what're we doing anyways. I wanna do something tonight.'.

Syn, stuck on Scarlett’s shoe, was forced through the portal with her. Once on the other side, he transformed back out of reflexes and shouted, “What did you do that for?! Don’t you know not to step on people,” before looking around and seeing where he was.
This was followed up by a somewhat more quiet, “This is bad...”

Amelia and Bryce shared side-glances as their captor revealed his plan to inject them, perhaps it wasn't his plan; but it was a frightening thought. They still hadn't seen what happened to the last kid, and they were in no position to fight back. Amelia's power, though quite practical was found useless in every situation she ran through her mind. Through she could escape her cell with ease, where would she go? What would she do? It all ended the same, she was surely trapped. And suddenly, as a cold Tendril brushed across her face; a shudder was sent down Amelia's spine. These guy's weren't there to save her. Amelia's gaze grew wide again, more scared now than ever... how many villains were going to show up? She shook the thoughts away and attempted to clear her head. Best case-scenario, these new villains end up fighting the others; giving her time to escape; of course Bryce would be a problem.
As the two new strangers passed their cage, Bryce turned away. It was all too embarrassing for the boy- he didn't care who these people were; it was pitiful to him that when he went to this new school to declare himself the most powerful, he is immediately captured and beaten by some random villain. Muttering a curse under his breath, Bryce looked down at his wound- caked with dry blood so it no longer bled out.

Scarlett flinched as a random boy transformed from the water on her shoe, “Who the heck are you?!” She shouted, “How was I supposed to know you were water? That’s your mistake, now your in a villian base.” She rolled her eyes, “Your Syn, aren’t you?” She turned to Zack, “You got another one.” She said, then grabbed Syn’s arm with a tight grip and tried to drag him to a cell.
(@AnimeTail)

'You look like you're stuggling, let me help. I don't think we know his powers, you don't, do you?'. He pulled the boy out of Scarlet's hand, and held him, observing him for a minute. He was considering whether or not he should welcome him with a scar. 'Should I?!'. Playfoul shouted confidently. 'Should I give the kid a scar?! Show him a good welcome?!'.

(Sorry for such a short post.)

"Oh, what a insteresting specimen." said Zack, trying to help Scarlett get the new stranger into a cage. "This is gonna be a good one." Zack let Scarlett finish off getting Syn into the cage, if it was successful. "I think Scarlett will enjoy that, so do it." said Zack, after hearing Harrison's question. Zack went back to finishing up the two bottles of the liquid. "I think I'll call it 'Purplex'." said Zack, holding up a bottle of what is now known as 'Purplex'. Zack grabbed the two bottles, and went up to Brandon and Amelia. "Are you ready?" said Zack, with a grin on his face.

From within his cell, he saw the villain approaching the two other students. He was stunned at his bad luck. It had never occurred to Syn that he might be unlucky; he had always thought of himself as lucky. After all, he had survived on the streets, found friends, had powers, never really failed a robbery.
Suddenly, it occurred to him as he was watching the cowering students just how bad he was and how bad these villains were, and he shouted, “Hey! What are you doing to them!?”