• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Amelia watched as Linus pranced in the fields around the stables, she giggled slightly and leaned on the shovel that she used to clean the stall she had been working on. Bryce leaned against the gate to the stall and huffed; the pair had stuck together since the incident, but it didn't mean the agreed at all... on anything. "Your gonna get in trouble if you just sit there and pout." Amelia stated without looking back at the boy, in response she only got a huff. "Loo-" Amelia was cut off by commotion in the stall over, she was relieved to see that is was just a rather annoyed wyvern. Amelia looked at Brian and Crystal and smiled softly. "Are you two alright?" she asked and looked back at Bryce to gesture him to at least act concerned; but the male was staring off into the distance and growling.
The boy wasn't sure what he had just seen, but he wasn't gonna stand around and let that traitor get away. Releasing a final curse under his breath, Bryce pushed away form the stall and started walking after Syn. Amelia frowned but decided not to waste her time on the boy, she redirected her attention to the students in the stable.
Bryce followed behind Syn, all the way to the dorms. He wasn't being sneaky about it, but followed a good enough distance behind as to not be noticed. With Syn in his dorm and the door left open, Bryce stood for a moment and contemplated the situation. He thought to the time when he should've attack, with Scarlet right in front of him- how he froze and was defeated like a bug. If those villains thought he'd let that happen again, they were damn wrong. Without warning, Bryce hurled a fireball just above Syn's head, it burnt the wall beside the male and Bryce huffed. Of course he had missed on purpose, just to get the other boy's attention; but he wondered just how much power he'd be able to use without burning the whole place down.

Crystal nodded to Amelia, then quickly turned to Brian, “Sorry for pulling you away, I hope you’re alright with it..” She helped to dust him off, then went over to Amelia, “Where’s Bryce going? Wait.. is that Syn?” She gasped, last time someone didn’t like Syn, it ended in a massive fight halfway out from the school. “Are they alright with eachother?” Miss. Jones then told them them,
“Alright, class dismissed.”

OOC: I can’t remember if it’s lunch or whatever next, so you guys are free to choose a lesson, or I’ll just say one in the discussion

The fireball above Syn’s head came as a massive shock. Had he really let his guard down so much as to not notice someone following him? Anyway, he quickly turned around, one hand a sword and the other a rope. Behind him, his maroon hydra, Azrael, awoke and glared at the intruder waiting for his owner’s command. Therian, a shapeshifting golden tiger, exited Syn’s pocket and turned into its normal form, growling at the newcomer.

Syn did not give the command to attack. What would be the point of destroying someone he had just freed? Instead, he asked, “What do you want?”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Thanks..." Brian breathed before he rose to his feet. "Why that wyvern hates me, I'll never know," He pondered. "Yeah, I'm fine." He told Amelia. Brian reverted back into one, before exhaling. "So, what's next? Please don't let it be a class where something has to try and kill me..." He spoke.

After Roman silently joined in almost as if nobody knew he was there -other than Athena- he heard that the class was dismissed and the next lesson was up. Roman quickly had a look at what lesson was next only to find out that it was Physical Training and most likely he would have to spar again against someone, he didn't know who he would spar against, but part of him prayed that he wouldn't fight Crystal. "Hey guys, we going to next lesson or what?" He asked everyone as he began to make his way over to Physical Training with his beloved silver griffin close behind him.

Crystal nodded, "Coming, I just need to check something quick." She ran outside of the stables, then turned into a wolf and tried to smell for his tracks, and once she'd caught on, she ran up to him, all the way to the dorms, only to find him and Bryce. She hid round the corner, trying to make sure they wouldn't try to kill each other. She turned into a mouse and stood watching, still in hiding. Whatever it took, she'd make sure nothing bad went down.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked after Roman, "Yeah, sure let's go." He decided to walk instead of run as he would get there before everyone else and he usually got pretty bored so he would just walk with the other students. There had been some strange things going on but he had chosen to ignore them.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Gee, there's a lot of fighting classes, huh?"He breathed before going with the others before seeing Crystal trailing off. "After what happened with Mark, I really don't trust everyone so much..." He thought before he followed her to a dorm. Hearing voices, he quickly turned invisible, and ambled next to the door, witnessing the event inside the room.

"I totally enjoyed that class!" said Mark, with a smile on his face. Mark heard Roman say that the next class "Physical Training? That is gonna be crazy." Mark realized he forgot all about the weapon he was going to make that invloved the purplex. "Excuse me for a second......" said Mark, as he ran back to his dorm. He went inside, grabbing the purplex, and he placed it on a desk he had in his room. Mark grabbed his backpack, searching for something he could use. He then noticed that there was a crack in the floor, but it was not normal. It was perfectly straight, instead of the random zigzag shape that cracks are usually like. Mark put his hand through the crack, and pulled up. The crack was actually a secret storage hole. In the hole was a dagger, and a whole bunch of other weapons. Mark's face changed to a surprised face. "My dorm is a weapon storage?!" yelled Mark, nervously.

Mark was worried that he would get in trouble for this, but he took the dagger, and closed up the hole very quickly. Mark didn't want to tell anyone about the weapons, so he told himself to keep it a secret that only he knows. Mark dropped the purplex on the weapon, and the weapon created bright light that forced Mark to close his eyes. Once the light faded, mark looked back, noticing the dagger haad changed. He saw the dagger now had a purple aura. Mark was glad his plan worked, and he went back to the others to get to class.

Zack heard what Scarlett had said, and he replied to her answer. "Well, I've already explained it to you, but since I only told you, I will repeat it again." said Zack. "Basically, it is a very powerful liquid known to defeat one the most powerful heroes, the heroes of Kyraxis. This story was not true, however. In the real story, Bloodwing, an old villain, found out that this liquid had a possible chance to turn the user into a form called Annihilation Form. It was known as a really strong form used to break any, I mean any, type of subtance. It is a very low chance, though. Anyway, Bloodwing attempted to use this form so he could defeat his worst enemies, the heroes of Kyraxis. He was successful, however he could not control the power of the form. The form sucked his powers away, and he was easily defeated by the heroes. And that is all."

Amelia nodded away at her classmates, Bryce and Syn lingered in the back of her mind; but Mark hadn't gone anywhere, she didn't want to think about it at all. Amelia walked out to the field and was nearly instantly greeting by her small bulldog, who ran happy circles and k=licked her shins. "Alright Linus, you can stay here if ya want. Just don't go too far." Amelia smiled softly as she rubbed a hand back and forth between the dog's ears. Though never a fan of fighting, Amelia was glad to be with her class and out of dangers way, if she had to spar it was okay; she felt safe. When Amelia looked around, she noticed that not everyone was following her and Roman; the girl paused, where had everyone gone?
Bryce growled, shifting his gaze back and forth between both the best and Syn between them. "What do I want? Don't play stupid with me. I'm damn tired of all these villains and this stupid horseplay... you're messing everything up." Bryce hissed as both of his fist lit up in flames. "I don't care what the hell you have to say. You're putting everyone in danger and you're straight pissing me off? I don't care what kind of hero you want to play and I sure as hell don't care what kind of villain you've chose to turn yourself into. "Either you can stay out of my way, or I can force you out of it." Bryce huffed.

“Wow. You’re a bit headstrong aren’t you. I have my own plans and my own reason for doing what I do, and those things are none of your concern. I let you free, and I’m not even sure if I should have done that. I am neither playing at being a hero or choosing to be a villain. Now, I will give you one chance to leave my dorm and never speak of this villain business to anyone else, and if you don’t leave my dorm or do tell someone, I will murder you where you stand.” Said Syn. “Do you understand?”
Syn began to sprout extra arms each turning into a sword or a rope, first one, then two, then three, and then four. Azrael glared at Bryce with all 26 eyes in all 13 pairs of heads. Therian growled louder. The tension in the room grew more than Syn had felt since he had been a theif on the streets, but somewhere inside, Syn knew that the only person in the whole school who he truly would kill if he could was Roman. It was an empty threat to kill this kid he had just freed and he knew it well.

Crystal felt like someone was standing behind her, and when Syn started speaking again, she wasn't concentrating, and she made a loud squeak of surprise and then realised she'd given herself away. She turned back to herself before anyone stepped on her, "Aheh.." She rubbed the back of her head, then put her arms back down and stared at the two boys. "Please, just calm down!" She tried to put a reassuring smile on, then turned to behind her, "Anyone there? Or was that just me?" She turned back to Syn and Bryce quickly, "You mentioned villains? But, Syn's not a villain." She cocked her head, "What were you all really up to when you weren't here?" She'd remembered Syn avoiding her question in Mark's dorm, and now it was bugging her not to know. @Dratingonair @Pokéboy098 @Barefoot_Kittens

“Oh great, now more people show up. Fantastic.” Said Syn. “All I was doing was helping Bryce out when I was gone, that’s all, right, Bryce.”
Syn had retracted all of his weapons now and ordered his pets to stand down. He couldn’t bear to make his dorm a batttlefield. While Therian returned to his pocketcube form, Azrael didn’t exactly have anywhere to hide and instead just sat down behind Syn.

When Roman and Athena finally made it to the sparring area, he put his hands in his pockets and patiently waited for his opponent to show up. He made sure Athena would stay a fair distance away as so she wouldn't get hurt or interfere whilst he also hoped not to fight Crystal but to get the chance to spar with Syn and hopefully break a bone of his or two.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy strolled to the sparring area, when he got there he turned to Roman and said "so how exactly do our opponents get selected." He looked out ahead thinking of who he might get to spar against, before turning back to Roman to see what he would say.

Bryce growled at the boy's threat to kill him. Bryce's deadly gaze shot to Crystal and he let out a huff of annoyance. He thought about what he had talked with Amelia about. "Yeah..." The boy teialed off in agreement with Syn. "I just got lost, good thing Syn helped me to class. I was just thanking him now." Bryce said through gritted teeth. Then, in the most dramatic and exxagerated tone possible Bryce looked towards the hole in the wall and gasped. "When did that get there? Better me careful buddy, amybe next time they wont miss." Bryce growled before heturned around quickly, glaring at all those in the room before storming away while grumbling down the hall.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Gee, what's his problem? All this talk of villains all of a sudden is really strange," Brian thought while seeing Bryce storm off. Seeing that Bryce stormed off, Brian teleported to class, not wanting to be seen. After surveying the area, he asked Bellamy and Roman: "So, where's the teacher?"

Crystal sighed, “It’s all there is to believe, I’ll see you in class..” She turned into a cat and started running down the hall, only to remember Sapphire who suddenly appeared next to her. They both meowed to eachother and rubbed each other’s heads along the way. When they reached the class, Crystal turned back to herself and picked Sapphire up, quickly hugging her and putting her on top of a desk. “The teacher is probably just running late, we might aswell get ready, we can at least start stretching, right?” She stood at the front, then waved for everyone to gather and started doing some stretches.

OOC: I don’t remember the teacher, if you want, you can just make a new one up and say they’re covering for the original, I didn’t want to say too much about doing basically nothing in this post, xD

Syn made sure to lock his room up tight before leaving to go to class, and he gave both his pets the order to attack anyone who entered. He wasn’t really hiding anything, but he didn’t like it when his privacy was disturbed.
Upon arrival at class, he promptly began stretching with the others, and when Mr. Hughes came in, the teacher said, “Wow, do I even need to teach you anymore? It seems like you already know what to do, so go ahead and continue, I’ll just watch.”

Amelia jumped slightly when Bryce appeared behind him. "I couldn't get anything done... Other students were there." The boy whispered causing Amelia to give him a confused glance before sighing and shaking her head.
"Just drop it already." Amelia huffed as she glared at Bryce, who's body was still hot and ready to fight at a minutes notice. As the teacher walked in, Amelia sighed of relief- she felt more confortbale with a capable adult near them. The girl stretched next to Crystal, with Bryce lingering in the background and glaring at Syn.
(OOC: oof, why is it so short?)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood near the others and started to stretch, "so, um, so who are our partners" he looked at the others. Bellamy heard the teacher come in and hoped that the class would be more structured now he was here

"We're sorry, you were late, so we-" Mr. Hughes stopped Crystal before she was done,
"Less work for me." He laughed, sitting down in a chair. Crystal finished stretching, then glared over at Bryce, still wondering why he was so angry about everything. She planned to talk about the villains to everyone after the lessons for day. The teacher clicked up a projector on the wall, showing the partners for the lesson. It read:

'Crystal and Mark (@AnimeTail)

Syn and Brian (
@Pokéboy098 @Dratingonair)

Roman and Jesse (
@Red Gallade @GalacticDeg)

Amelia and Bellamy (
@Barefoot_Kittens @Shadow_Pup)

Eric and Bryce' (
@GalacticDeg @Barefoot_Kittens)

The second after the projector showed the matchups for the next lesson's battles, the door burst open, with Jesse and Eric and their red faces.
'We're... not late... phew... are we?!'. Eric flopped onto the floor and then noticed the matchups. Also in a seat, Jesse was first to mention:
'This... is a fight lesson? Cool.'. He had recovered from speeding down the hall quickly, quickly, and was also sat in a chair, eyeing the board. 'We're late because we were called to the deputy head's office. The school's population is going down and up fast, and it's becoming chaos for the system.'. He then looked around the room, to see if Roman had arrived. He had, and Jesse gulped a bit, Roman was a bit of a bad-tempered teen from what he knew, and if he lost, he'd probably explode. Thinking about this only made his mind boil more, nearly no-one here was very balanced with a good trait, a lot of the students were angry and sore-losers. Especially Roman, who also seemed to think him being rich meant he was above everyone else.
On the other hand, Eric just looked at the board, curious at who 'Bryce' was. Unlike Jesse, Eric hadn't really noticed anything within the class, and just wanted to start the battle, he hadn't shown much of his power yet to people.

(as in, he ran down the hall quickly, and recovered quickly)

After Mark had made the dagger, he walked to class. "Remember Mark, don't tell anyone." thought Mark, while talking to himself. Mark had arrived at class, and he shivered a bit as he saw all his friends at class already. "Sorry if I'm late," said Mark, looking at the teacher. "I was busy with something." Mark noticed that there was board that named all the training partners. He also noticed he was partnered with Crystal. Mark looked at Crystal quickly and said, "So she's my partner, huh? Cool." Mark looked away, and waited for further directions from the teacher.

Roman looked at the projector, the sight on who he was battling was both good and bad at the same time. He was happy that he didn't have to fight Crystal for reasons even beyond his knowledge, but slightly vexed that he didn't get the chance to 'spar' against Syn and have a great excuse to cave his face in. Though Roman could tell he was always a hot headed individual, he doesn't seek to win because of his status as a noble, but to fuel his own pride and hopefully get his parents to stop scolding him on being weak and not because he wanted their approval... bust so they could finally shut up and let him be himself.

Syn was pretty excited that they were sparring, so he went ahead and stabbed at the wall just above Brian’s head from across the room, saying, “Let’s get on to the fighting! I can’t wait to beat someone up.”
He was a little disappointed that he didn’t get Roman to pummel, but he figured that this student would have to do.

Mr. Hughes pointed to the door, "If you could come onto the field with me for sparring, please, or this room will be ruined by the end of the class." He led them outside, "You can all get to sparring now, all at the same time." He kept a watchful eye on everybody. Crystal pulled Mark's arm over to a free space on the grass, "Let's get to it! Get those tentacles out, Mark!" She chuckled, taking a few steps back and getting ready to start on Mr. Hughes' word.
"One.. two.. three.." He said, smirking, "Spar!" Crystal smiled at Mark,
"I'll let you have the first attack, forget the ladies first thing, you're a good friend."

Roman silently followed the teacher outside to the field with Athena close behind, when they arrived, Roman made sure Athena was a good distance away so he wouldn't hurt her by accident. He then looked around for his sparring partner, Jesse whilst he kept his hands in his pockets, Roman felt like letting Jesse have the first move so he could learn his techniques and how to counter them. While he waited, he turned parts of his body such as his shoulders, hips and head until the cracks of bones could be heard from them. Athena watched Roman with concern, while she was aware that it was only meant to be sparring, she couldn't stand seeing Roman get hurt... not one bit.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"O-okay then..." Brian uttered, viewing the dent in the wall made by Syn before trailing behind Mr. Hughes. "Of course I'm partnered with Syn. This is gonna go swimmingly," He thought, tense. After proceeding to the fields, Brian teleported to a patch of grass, himself before Syn came. "Ready when you are!" Brian shouted, waiting for Syn to come.

Standing in front of Roman, Jesse didn't gulp, like he expected he would. He was very much ready to try to beat Roman. At least inside, he wasn't that type of person to think he was going to easily win. Even though he could hear the cracks coming from his body, he wasn't intimidated. He was totally ready for the battle. As Roman wasn't doing anything, he decided to take the bonus, to think of a plan. To Roman, he was just stood there.

Now, after at least twenty seconds, he ran forwards, at a high speed, but as soon as he got close to Roman, he jumped over him with the help of his dark magic, and kicked Roman with the leg boost, but from behind. To block Jesse at the decent speed he did it at made it so to block would need a great reflex.

(I know you'll do this, @Red Gallade , but remember that you can dodge, but I do need to hit you a few times in battle, if you wouldn't mind.)

Roman watched as Jesse lunged forward to attack, he was about to block when Jesse jumped over him to attack from behind, which Roman admitted was impressive as it was almost one of his favorite forms of attack. After he was hit by the powerful kick, Roman growled angrily at the pain and quickly dashed forward to punch Jesse, but before his punch could meet it's mark, he quickly turned to smoke and made sure there was enough around Jesse's head to temporarily blind him and plan where he was going to attack next.

Unlike Syn who he attacked from behind, Roman this time decided to be less predictable and instead went to deliver a powerful kick from above. After the kick was dealt whether the kick was successful or not, Roman back flipped and delivered a quick barrage of punches.

He looked up, and before Jesse could make a noise, he was knocked to the floor. As he got up, Roman went to punch him, but he pulled himself out of the way, and he was glad he did that, as Roman had planned on multiple from the looks of it. Though, it was predictable, his hands were on a gel-like black fire, and he punched forwards with one, and it sent a blast of the power at Roman. He repeated it again with the other hand. Not knowing what it had done, he leapt high into the sky Roman again, landed in front of him, instead of behind him. He tapped Roman on the nose as a bit of a distraction, and then kicked his leg forwards, with it still being strong, just like before.

Eric was standing infront of Bryce, too, but he wasn't going to let any time go by, and he just straight up jumped at the boy, with no idea what powers he had, or any long-distance plan. As he was charging towards Bryce, he started throwing sharp crystals at Bryce, which were probably easy to deflect.

Syn followed the teacher and other students outside, and signaled he was ready to Brian by growing about 8 extra arms. “I’ll go easy on you, OK? Let’s do this!”
Immmediately, his arms all turned into blades, which practically flew across the field towards Brian at lightning fast speeds. Meanwhile, his foot was changing as well, but under the ground. Ropes were bursting out of his foot under neath the ground where Brian couldn’t see, but they were tunneling towards Brian, ready to ensnare him and finish him off for the kill.
His actual body changed as well, since that was what he was best at, and he turned into a copy of Brian, yelling across the field in brian’s voice, taunting him by saying, “Are you gonna fight yourself? Can you beat yourself up? I wanna see you try!”

Mark let out his tentacles, ready to fight Crystal. He heard Crystal say he could go first, so Mark launched himself in the air with his tentacles. Mark dived right back down, his face pointing at the ground,hopefully delivering a powerful blow. Mark went backwards, since after the attack he became very dizzy, whether hit Crystal or not. Mark fell backwards, and then the dizziness faded away. "Ouch....." said Mark, his face looking like he was very sleepy.

Amelia looked around the room and located her partner, she didn't know the boy; she wondered what he would do. @Shadow_Pup

Bryce huffed, he truly had more pressing matters to attend to; yet the boy always had trouble rejecting a challenge. As he stood across from his partner, Bryce cocked his head towards the other boy though he held a bored expression. "S-" Bryce began before his opponent suddenly launched himself towards Bryce, Bryce growled as he waved his palm through the air; summoning a small wave of water that trapped the shards of crystal and brought them to the floor at Bryce's feet. "Alright, you wanna play that game." Bryce's eyes twitched with agitation at the lack of sportsmanship in the other male.
Bryce, knowing he had to hold back because of the people around him, took in a deep breath before summoning a rage of fire. The flames, which spread both wide and tall, shot from the boys hand as he aimed at Eric. Unlike many of Bryce's small burst of flames like fireballs, this attack flowed continuously.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Seeing the blades, he attempted to make a force field, which immediately broke as the collided. "Not like I've already seen myself in front of me..." He muttered before starting to run across the field. However, the rope ambushed him, making him fall to the ground. Brian teleported out of the way and quickly duplicated into four. "Gotta try harder than that!" They all shouted. Brian halted, then launched a clone in the direction of Syn, turning into a white beam of energy. Meanwhile, the two who were still running persevered and attempted to land an attack on Syn to knock him off guard.

Crystal saw Mark jump up, and just before hitting her, she turned into a small mouse and ducked to the ground as much as possible. His tentacle only just touched her, she was happy with her quick thinking this time. She turned back, looking at th dazed Mark, she bit her fist, “Please be fine..” She turned into a kangaroo, hopped over to him, then threw her kangaroo feet up and kicked him hard, but not the hardest she could go, she didn’t want to actually hurt him, she felt bad enough fighting him like he was. @AnimeTail

Even though Bryce easily stopped his crystals, Eric didn't want to stop, and couldn't stop when a flow of fire shot at him, and recieved a burn mark around his face, and was muttering 'ow ow ow' to himself, nearly unaudible. Finally, he started waving his arm and a zig-zagging thick crystal chain fired at Bryce, and then hopefully distracting his opponent, Eric frisbeed a crystallic plate underneath his legs, and it blasted up into a pillar shape.

Roman stopped the punches just in time to see Jesse counter with a few powerful punches coated in a strange energy, Roman didn't want to take any chances so he quickly turned to his smoke form to evade them. Once he reverted back, he watched as Jesse jumped toward him, he was caught off guard slightly by the nose tap, but before he could get his guard back up, he was kicked hard by Jesse and knocked back a few feet, but managed to keep his balance.

He clenched where he was hit and looked over at Jesse with a light growl and a furious expression, the red irises in his eyes began to glow as a faint cloud of smoke emitted from his body. He snarled as he dashed forward and went to attack, like usual, he turned to smoke before the attack hit, this time he went to attack from Jesse's back right. He jumped to do a horizontal corkscrew which would soon deliver a devastating kick.

Not bad, looks like I won’t be going easy on you after all,” Said Syn, one of the only two students in the school with a dueling pass. He immediately turned into water, and a lot of it too, being absorbed into the ground and dodging all four of the Brians as well as causing a ton of mud on field, in an attempt to slow them down. From there, he shot several dull blades from the ground underneath all of the clones’ feet, which had sunk into the newly formed, deep, wet mud.