• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

From the back, a strong kick, stronger than most of Jesse's hit him, and he went flying forwards. 'Uwaaaaaaa!'. As he landed, he managed to get himself up, and could notice Roman becoming more fustrated. But, as he tried to prepare another attack, the world started spinning around him, and he fell forwards, onto the floor, defeated. Seconds later, he pulled himself up, and clutched his head.

'Ahh.... I'm so dizzy. I can't.... ah.'. He fell forwards again, and held his head, still.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Looking at the new terrain, Brian teleported off of the mud, thinking that he might have a disadvantage. The clones suddenly faded, getting stabbed by the underground blades."Well, that was a close one," He thought before viewing the field. Glimpsing water, he attempted to bind it and made another clone. Brian then altered it into a beam once more, hopefully, hitting his opponent.

Mark was starting to come back to his senses when suddenly Crystal, as a kangaroo, kicked him pretty hard. Mark went up high, hitting the ground when he got back down. Mark got back up, and looked at Crystal. Mark said nothing, and looked away. He using his tentacles to slap Crystal in the face, over and over again. He had his eyes closed, so he didn't notice whether he actually hit or not.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy spotted his partner and wondered over, "so shall we start then" and then used his super speed to race towards her and throw a punch straight at her stomach. He wasn't actually sure whether this strategy would work as he was unsure of her abilities.

Crystal was surprised being slapped in the face, she fell back, then quickly got back to her senses and turned into a mouse. She ran around for a bit, then went behind Mark, not knowing if she’d lost him or not, then turned into a lion and pounced onto his back. She peered over him, looking down at his face and opening her lion mouth as if to make a smile. @AnimeTail

Roman sighed after the powerful kick and watched the 'results' as Jesse seemed to be disoriented. He sighed in slight relief as he began to walk over to him with his hands in his pockets. "You okay Jesse? I don't always know my strength when it comes to my kicks, so..." He asked as Athena walked over to him and hugged him with one of her wings as if she were congratulating him.

Bryce watched his opponent take his flames directly, getting scorched in the process, and grinned. The boy was quite proud of himself,f before he ran the scene through his head again. "Why didn't you dodge?" Bryce suddenly huffed, was this kid crazy? "Or are you mocking me?" Bryce yelled the second part angrily. No matter, both boys were determined to win.
"That's not gonna work." Bryce growled as he evaded the chains, a ball of blazing flames built in his hands; but suddenly, Bryce felt a huge force from his feet- causing his knees to buckles and then his whole body to fly upwards. Sputtering and attempting to regain his breath, Bryce's eyes grew wide; he couldn't speak between his pant though. The boy muttered a curse at his legs, which felt like they had been hit by a truck, before rolling off of the pillar. "Sneaky..." Bryce muttered as almost a compliment before he stood shakily. "Coward, you'll have to do better than that." Bryce growled, then Bryce pressed his palms against the floor and with sudden explosive power water shot up in a straight line through cracks in the floor; pressurized enough to send one flying or burn their skin off.

Amelia nodded at Bellamy; so this was her partner. She took a deep breath, this was just practice- it was part of becoming better. When suddenly, he opponent attacked in a flash- the girl instinctively went permeable and Bellamy flew right threw her. "So close." Amelia whispered, he was too fast to even see move- it was only her instincts that saved her- she wasn't sure how long she would last now.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had not been prepared for her to go permeable, he turned hishhead to look back at her only to return looking forward and run straight into a wall and knock himself out cold.

Mark hadn't noticed that Crystal was right behind him, pouncing at him in lion form. Mark looked back, finnaly noticing that Crystal was there. It was too late though, and he was hit perfectly well, and he fell to the ground once more, this time unable to get up. "Ouch......" said Mark, while on the ground.

Sorry I wasn’t getting notifications.

Syn quickly shifted out of his water form after being hit by a beam of energy and landed on the ground, hurt. “You’re pretty good. I might have underestimated you.” He said.
Syn would give up, though, and with a battle cry, he turned both his hands into short swords and charged at his enemy as fast as he could run. “This battle’s just getting started!!!”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Oh no." He sighed. Brian made a force field, attempting to block the attack. However, it broke instantly on impact. Brian teleported away, not knowing what Syn would do next. "Okay, let's try something new." Brian thought. He morphed into four and rushed to Syn, not realizing that he was slowly getting faster. When Brian was at a close enough distance, he jumped up and made beams of light once more.

(Brian can augment his speed and strength. However, it depends on his mental focus. Since he doesn't have much time to react, his concentration is low, only making his speed and strength slightly better.)

Syn’s attack was pretty sudden, even for him, so he had let his guard down. He dodged the light once, then twice, then three times, but he wasn’t fast enough for the fourth and was shot down. He tried to get up, but he was so exhausted he just couldn’t. So, he said to Mr. Hughes and Brian, “I give up. Brian wins.”

Syn was so disappointed in himself and it didn’t help that Roman had won his battle. He immediately decided that he would train against both his pets at the same time later that night. He still had no idea that the villains, his new friends, were going to attack that night, because he hadn’t talked to them since he first met them.

Crystal lent a hand to help Mark, “Sorry if I was a bit hard, lion strength is.. well, it can be hard to control.” (@AnimeTail) She saw that everyone had finished, too. Mr. Hughes gave some chocolates to the winners as a prize, then had the class dismissed. Crystal cracked hers in half, then handed one half to Mark, shrugging, she said, “I think you deserve it.” When she heard Syn giving up a while before, it was a big surprise to her. She walked over to Brian, “What power have you been hiding?” She joked. (@Dratingonair)
(Skipping to dinner, then we can get to the night raid, the villains can also plan it now.)
Scarlett lay down a blue print of Wolfborn, “Use this for the night raid.” She went to prepare more weapons, quickly sharpening them and handing them out. There was a variety of them, all of which were going to be helpful to all of the villains. “Won’t this be fun..!” She chuckled, “Plus, we have the black stuff! Zack, you can take care of it, can’t you?” She gasped, “We have that boy, he could keep everyone inside while we do our work.”

(Wasn't getting any notifications, sorry @Barefoot_Kittens)

Eric laughed. 'Coward? Just because I'm a bit fast? Get lost.'. He could see the water rising up, and he simply put his hand down to make a crystal platform underneath him, so any water underneath him just lifted the platform up, but it did start to crack. Quickly, he jumped off and threw a handful of weighted crystals at his opponent's shoulders, to then launch a kick at Bryce. However, his speed wasn't too high, but it was still quite a good position to hit. If he decided to use his crystals to speed up, it would exhaust him faster.

Being called a coward for simply hitting an attack was something that annoyed Eric, so he had a lot of determination to beat Bryce. As he was landing, he shouted savagely to Bryce.
'Oh, should I say sorry for this? For landing an attack? It's cowardly, isn't it?'.

Roman kept his beloved silver griffin in his embrace until Mr. Hughes came over to him with some chocolate as a prize for winning. He happily ate it and gave some to Athena, glad that the fuel for his pride wasn't the only thing he got for winning but a little treat to boot... he also noticed Syn lose his battle which secretly made him even more satisfied. "Could this day get any better?" He thought to himself. After the lesson was done and the evening was near, Roman decided to treat himself to a pizza at the cafe to celebrate his victory, Athena as always followed him, clearly happy that Roman was happy.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Who knows, maybe a lot." He replied to Crystal whilst accepting his prize. Tired from today, he went straight to his dorm, releasing Bug. "Hey bud, sorry for not letting you out all day." Brian apologized to Bug. "I can make it up to you though!" He said, getting his chocolates out of his pocket. Bug chirped happily, altering himself large enough to digest his food. "I'm too tired to do anything else, wake me up if someone comes, okay bud?" Brian asked, even though his pet was too happy to be listening.

Amelia turned around to see Bellamy on the floor. Was he dead? "Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to- I mean, it wasn't supposed to hurt you so badly!" Amelia looked up at the teacher, was she in trouble. But the adult's nod as proof of his approval, "I guess I won then." Amelia muttered with a slight smile. It was exciting, she had really won. Squatting beside her opponent, the girl poked his cheek. "It was a good try. Are you alright?" she asked and tipped her head hoping for a response.
The girl looked up, it seemed most the battles had ended. The only one still in motion was Bryce's his opponent seemed just as stubborn as the young male. They were both too engrossed to see that everyone else was done. Scary.

Bryce released a growl at Eric's laughter. This kid was mocking him? Perhaps Bryce thought the other boy was right, or he had never faced such a challenge as this; but Bryce had a new flame in his eyes as he took a step backwards. The boy easily blocked Bryce's attack, it was obvious this kid's crystal's were strong enough to shield his attacks. Bryce huffed, he wasn't keen on waiting- but he knew attacking would have to take precision now. As his opponent launched a serious of shards at him, Bryce dodged several, but a single crystal hit his shoulder- the boy was surprised by the weight of the attack, which caused him to stumbled backwards and hold his shoulder.
"Sorry?" Bryce growled as he saw Eric's incoming foot, "You'll be sorry for ever picking a fight with me!" Bryce managed to catch the foot. Bryce held the other male for less than a minute before his entire body lit into flames, he planned to burn the boy. Then releasing Eric, Bryce threw his opponent to the floor and sent a wave crashing onto the male and sweeping him backwards... Bryce needed more room to think.
Bryce panted heavily, he could feel his body temperature rising; he needed to use more of his water side which meant more long-distance attacks.

OOC:(Message me if I need to change this because I know it's kinda automating you're character)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy shook himself awake, "nah it's ok" he saw people leaving and walked off after them "we should probably go." He dusted himself off and checked his forehead, his speed also granted him faster healing and matabalism than most, so any bruising was gone already.

Renwick turned to Scarlett, he had grown to almost obey her commands like aahired thug, she was the brains he was the brawn. He took a selection of knives, he couldn't wait for this raid to happen, he crack the bones in almost every part of his body, this was his version of preparation.

Before leaving, Crystal took a step towards Eric’s and Bryce’s fight. She clenched her fists, “Come on..” She murmured, not rooting for either, but hoping they wouldn’t almost kill eachother. “Good luck..” She gave them a thumbs up, then followed after Roman for food. She was hungry, and she felt like a bite before sleeping. She slipped onto the seat opposite him once he sat down, waving. “I’ve come for something to eat, then I’m going to bed, I guess the fighting is getting to me.” She yawned, then bought a small box of waffles. She giggled, “I know these are for breakfast, but they taste too good!”

Syn left the class and was going to go to the cafe, but he stopped and decided to get food somewhere else (maybe hunt for it), because he had seen Roman at the cafe. Instead, after finding a source of food (I’ll leave that open for your imagination), he went out of the school property and fought his pets, first Therian, then Azrael, then both at once, and he beat the, each time. He simply couldn’t figure out why or how he had managed to lose to Brian, and he knew he had to stop it again, so he tried to transform into tons of new forms. He couldn’t do most of them, he needed more practice, but he did manage to get one, which was the ability to change into a bird. It wouldn’t be very useful in combat, or so Syn thought, but it was all he could do for the day, so he went back to his dorm.

Mark felt better after Crystal helped him up and also gave him chocolate. He felt bad for being mad at Crystal, even though none of it was her fault. He noticed the others, and quickly ate the chocolate, soon catching up to them. Mark went to the cafe with the others, and looked at Crystal. "Hey Crystal. I'm sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have gotten angry for something like that. So will you forgive me?" said Mark, with a guilty face. He was hoping that Crystal would forgive him and they could be back to friends again. They were still friends, anyway, but it did not feel the same to Mark.

Zack sniled at Scarlett. "Well of course, Scarlett. I can handle any of my liquids. Zack took the guns, and modified them a little to fit the person and behave well, and to hopefully not do anything that would make the mission a complete fail. He gave each villain their gun back, and readied up. He grabbed some armor he had stored in a secret room. "Want one?" said Zack, pointing to the armor and looking at the other villains. Zack saw the blueprint and was fascinated. "How did you get this, Scarlett?" said Zack to Scarlett.

Once Roman got his pizza, he helped himself to a slice just as Athena did who tried to drag a piece away and shovel it in her mouth. He turned his head to Crystal who joined them and got out... a box of waffles? He raised an eyebrow but kept his confident smile. "Hey, I'm not gonna judge your appetite." He said with a wink before he turned his head to Athena who had a bit of sauce next to her beak. "Oh Athena." Roman said with a light snicker as he got out a napkin to clean up Athena before they resumed with their meal.

Crystal shrugged, “I can see why you got angry, don’t worry about it. Of course I forgive you!” She got up, gave him a small hug, then sat back down again and patted the empty seat. “Did you come for food, too?” (I know I’ve forgotten about her, but I keep forgetting about pets in about every roleplay lately, I don’t know why, but let’s twist logic and say that Sapphire is right here.) Sapphire meowed from under the seat, smelling the fresh scent of waffles. She jumped up onto Crystal’s lap, then pawed out a waffle to the ground and ate it before Crystal could do anything about it. She giggled, “She’s learning from Athena, you mischievous cat!” She ruffled Sapphire’s fur up a bit before the cat rolled to her back to lick it back down again.

Scarlett happily took some armour for her vulnerable parts, then opened a small portal above the school, then inside of it, “My portals can go anywhere, I studied the layout at one point and thought it would be useful. For me, i mean. Who would’ve thought we would team up?” She chuckled, “But here we are!”

Bryce had easily blocked Eric's attack, and then burned his leg, causing Eric to tug his leg, to nothing happening. As soon as he'd thought of anything else, he was dropped to the floor and swept away with a large wave. The whole class had gone now and Eric didn't want to lose, so he continued to fight. He had to think fast, as any strategy he owned had been burnt to a crisp, like his leg....!

Eric covered both his legs in crystals, along with his fists, and ran at Bryce. As he approached Bryce, he threw a series of punches, and then used his kneecap to deliver a brutal end. After he'd done that, again, not able to see what he'd done with his attack, he ran around his opponent and let off a large spike out of his hand. Eric might have been too into the fight because the crystal that was nearing Bryce was rather sharp. What he didn't know was whether he won or lost the fight, he'd get a detention.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Bryce opened his mouth to allow more airflow, his heavy pants were evident to his unstable condition, but the male still looked at the fight with a blaze of determination. He watched his opponent cover himself in crystals, "Armor?" Bryce huffed to himself as he placed one foot slightly behind the other and braced himself.
The boy moved surprisingly fast considering he had crystals weighing him down, Bryce barely had time to evade the first attack. Eric didn't leave enough time for Bryce to use his power, so the male of was forced to just dodge and bare-handed block the onslaught of punches and jabs.The occasional punch that hit him caused the boy to wince, but he managed to reject most of the attacks. Honestly, he didnt even expect the hard knee, which hit his chest and caused the male to fall backwards. "Damnit." Bryce panted, attampting to get back to his feet as fast as possible.
Suddenly, Bryce's eyes grew wide at an incoming figure, as it approached Bryce could see the sharpness of the crystal dagger. Muttering a curse, Bryce barely had time to pull up a water shield. The wall of water was too thin to affect the speed of the device, though it did put it slightly off target. In seconds, Bryce felt the immense pain in his side much before he looked to see what hoped hadn't been true. "I'm not done!" Bryce yelled, as he fell backwards, and attempted to pull the crystal out from under his left rib cage. Before Bryce could sit upright, there were staff form the school running onto the field. Bryce wants sure if they had been watching the fight, it was embarrassing at least- he wasn't ready to lose. But the pressure on his shoulders by a set of hands and the pain in his stomach was enough to pin the boy down, he barely even saw the adults run towards Eric.

(These tecahers are not actual characters that will show up again @GalacticDeg you can use them as well to do whatever with Eric)

Someone who didn't know Eric and had just seen him stab Bryce in the ribs would have thought he'd fight the wave of teachers approaching him, but he gasped at what he'd done, and just let it happen. He let himself be taken away, and he thought to himself.

'It happened again... I keep doing this and I really need to stop. No wonder Jesse didn't want to be my friend. Now Bryce isn't going to like me, and I bet Jesse thought I'd got over my habit of an over-the-limit to competitiveness.'.

As he was walked through the corridors to a room he didn't know, he could see Jesse at a table near the exit of the cafeteria. Eric looked at Jesse, but it looked very disappointed in himself. Jesse looked very disappointed too, but he was evidently trying to hide it.

He approached the room much later, and inside the room looked... surprisingly chilled. It had a moody climate to it, with the spruce wood, the view off the island with its setting sun, and some potted trees in the corners, along with a desk, a projector & whiteboard on the left, and a bookshelf on the right. There was also a teacher, who Eric could tell was a child at heart.

His thick hair was brown and on his face were black, rectangular glasses and a thick beard. He didn't look very happy though, and immediately talked to Eric as he was placed in a chair.
'You stabbed a student. In a sparring match. I'm going to talk first, and then you can respond after. You might be off lessons tomorrow in a dorm lock, as stabbing someone isn't exactly the easiest thing to cure and it could potentially threaten a permanent injury, though the chances are unlikely. Can you explain?'.
Eric didn't stutter or make 'um' or 'err' in his response, he talked in a business-like tone. 'I know this isn't acceptable, but I want you to know about something. I can't stop this, it's like a smoking habit. I'm too competitive, in short, and when I get too immersed into something, such as a battle or a sports event, I end up going over limits, and do bad things. I think that student Bryce was holding on for too long and that made me try to use a big attack.'.
'Well, I should say my name first of all so you can adress me that way, call me Mr. Mason. Second of all, I guess you explained it kinda well and because between you and me I don't like dealing with negative stuff, I'm just going to place you in a dorm lock for the day, maybe until lunch if you're lucky, and give you an opportunity. I could try to fix your issue with competitiveness in after-school lessons, but it is your choice.'. Mr. Mason was changing subject a lot, and speaking fast, but Eric managed to get it all.
'Sure.'.

Meanwhile, Jesse was sitting in the cafeteria, trying out sushi for the first time in years. The look on his face suggested he had a liking for it. As he noticed Crystal and Roman had walked past him, he stood up, and moved over to them, Ashes tagging behind him wielding the big chunk of dragon meat.
'So... good game, Roman!'.

(We're doing the villain attack tonight, right?)

Last edited:
Mr. Hughes put a hand out for Bryce, “We’re going to the nurse, she’ll sort you out and give you some pain relief, I’m sorry that had to happen.” He led the boy to a cheery room, with a happy looking woman inside. She had a slightly chubby grey cat with soft, silky fur. When she saw Bryce, she ushered him to a seat, and then Mr. Hughes left him with her. “Come here, we’ll fix you up.” She let down the cat, which went to rub against Bryce, purring loudly. (You can control the nurse if you want, @Barefoot_Kittens)

Crystal saw Eric walk by outside the cafeteria, she was confused, but didn’t interrupt him. When Jesse came over, she nodded, “You were both great.” She looked outside again, and Eric had already walked by, “Is Eric okay?” (We can all go to sleep about now, the night attack might be a bit slow around now, since a lot of people are busy around this time, but we can start it off)

Bryce crossed his arms "No. No, dammit; when can I leave?" Bryce growled as he cracked his knuckles. The nurse, just smiled and gestured Bryce to sit down. "I'm fine, really." Bryce huffed as he used his foot to push the cat away from him. The boy refused to make eye contact with the older woman, it was all too embarrassing. After being assured he wasn't gonna get anywhere with a shard of crystal stuck in his side Bryce rolled his eyes and sat down. After removing his shirt, the nurse had knocked the boy out with a swift gas mixture, done a quick surgery to remove the dagger before stitching it back up and wrapping his stomach with bandages. Least to say, the nurses at Wolf born were used to dealing with much worse injuries than any other school.
Soon, Bryce woke up yet he was staring into the face of people. "Were you watching me sleep? What the hell!" Bryce growled. The staff members kept a straight face, and began with an onslaught of questions. "I don't know anything about what you're asking. I feel fine, why can't I go?" Bryce huffed indignantly at the pair of adults, who sat in at the edge of his hospital bed with notebooks in their hands. They were mostly asking him about Eric, and Bryce's relationship with the other boy. Bryce assumed that they always did this sort of report when an incident like this occurred, he still hated being the "victim" in the situation. More than anything, Bryce wanted to train hard for a couple days and then immediately challenge Eric to a rematch.
"Well you can't go now anyways, so you might as well cooperate. You're bedridden for the rest of the day, gotta make sure those stitches stay in place." the nurse stated plainly from across the room, before flashing the boy a smile. Bryce huffed, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his bare chest.
"You're really annoying." Is all that the boy muttered, "Write down that I almost beat him too. He probably cheated or something." Bryce huffed more to himself than the reporters. Although, despite his bitter attitude, Bryce somewhat respected the boy now. Of course that didn't mean he'd be any nicer, but he liked knowing there was someone else who'd challenge him to get better.

Amelia sighed as she sat by herself, Linus lay silently by her feet. Bryce crossed her mind for a moment, she wondered if those two were still going at it. It kind of scared her to see how harshly Bryce and Eric were attacking each other. She wondered, if the villains really did attack, would their class really be able to come together? Amelia bent down to pet her dog, before standing quietly and walking towards Crystal and Brian. She knew the girl was friendly, made her more comfortable than anyone else in the school. Amelia stood for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts; probably making it a rather awkward couple of seconds as she stared at the two. "I can't hold it back any longer." Amelia burst out suddenly, she was already on the verge of tears. "Please, don't tell anyone. It's villains. Horrible, scary people. They are attacking, soon. Like, tonight!" Amelia spoke quickly, nearly jumbling her words as her face grew red.

(OOC: I know we agreed not to post, but I might not be online at all tomorrow so I wanted to get this done)

Crystal put two arms around Amelia and hugged her, “I thought I heard Syn and Bryce talking about something suspicious before..” She released her grip, putting her hands on Amelia’s shoulders, “If this really is happening, we need to stay calm, and we need a plan.” She took her hands away, then gestured for everyone to follow her out, “Let’s go to my dorm, we can get everyone else that we can, but we can start the plan off.” She sighed, “Though.. this class isn’t exactly in the best relationship.. we’ll deal with that as we go!” She set off for her dorm, Sapphire running behind her. In her dorm, she took out a map of the school that had been stashed in her dorm for the first days. (@Red Gallade @Barefoot_Kittens @GalacticDeg, you were all in the cafeteria, so you guys can all come)

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian heard footsteps begin to approach and fade, unable to sleep. "What's happening now?" He thought. As soon as he stepped out of his dorm, Brian saw Crystal and Sapphire run to her dorm. "Well, she's in a hurry. If its something about these villains, I wouldn't be too surprised." He thought before calling Bug over to him. The small Microthian chirped before altering to a suitable size to perch on his owner's shoulder. Brian then teleported outside her dorm before coming in. "Seems like you're in a hurry," He said while Crystal peered over a map. Looking at it, he realized it was a map of the school. "What's with the map?" Brian asked.

Roman was in the middle of eating when he saw Jesse approach, he was a little bit guilty about how he left him after delivering that kick to his head. "Yeah... sorry about the kick, I don't always know my strength sometimes." He said as he ate the last of his pizza slice and watched as Crystal left the table and beckoned everyone else to follow, Roman didn't have that many pizza slices left, but he ate enough so he and Athena followed behind Crystal. Once they arrived at her dorm, he noticed the map that she got out and that it was a map of the entire school. Whatever was going on couldn't be good, but he would be damned if anyone tried to harm this school... or mainly his friends.

(Sorry we were dead, been a busy week of using Xmas presents and stuff xD)
“Hey, Brian! Well.. Amelia says there’s a villain attack tonight, and I think it’s quite believable.” She clicked her fingers, “Traps! Or we can trap them with or powers! Look at that.. we actually need Syn..” She looked at the time, nearly the curfew. “We can gather the others up when we go, we need to be really quiet.” She smiled at Roman, “And if you’re wondering, I thought Syn would be helpful with Therian and their shape shifting.” She looked around at the others, “This’ll be fine.. I hope..”

After taking her armour, Scarlett strapped a belt on her waist and added her weapons to it, she would get prepared, they all really wanted this to work, even it was just a bit fun. “So, what are we doing when we’re actually inside? Taking people hostage? We could have our own spies, just like that one we got earlier!” She quietly clapped, thinking about her own spy.

Crystal had gone off to her dorm before he could say anything, and Roman had apologised for the kick.
'No, you did what you should've, it's already spread that Eric did something worse and stabbed Bryce..'.

Afterwards, when they'd reached the dorm, Jesse spoke up to Crystal.
'Wait, an attack? Villains? You want us, first years, instead of the teachers, to deal with villains?'.

-
'We are definitely taking some hostages. Well, at least that's what I plan on doing.'. Playfoul walked out of the room he was currently in, and into his own room that he used to store weapons and things to aid him in villainous acts. He pulled an axe off the shelf, a bottle of throwing stars, and put them onto a coffee table in the room. He then opened a wardrobe, pulled out his main villain costume, and it had a massive quiver on one side, and some small slots his left hand side. He put the weaponry into the large quiver, and then a few bottles with an unknown liquid into the smaller quivers.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"A villain attack? Well, that's out of the blue." Brian said, trying to hide the fact that he already knew about them. "I didn't know they were going to attack... That red-haired girl I saw near Mark's dorm could be apart of it, I haven't seen her around the school before." He thought. "Should I round up everyone? I shouldn't be able to get seen with my teleportation." Brian asked Crystal.

A loud wolf howl went out outside the school, “Brian, you go let everyone else know, don’t get caught, we need to go to our dorms, everyone, go quick!” She opened the door for them all, trying to give a reassuring smile, “Jesse, if it gets serious, we can get the teachers, but, maybe it’ll be a challenge, like training?” She shrugged, “Let’s just do it!” She chuckled, then waved everyone out.

Once it was quiet and everybody was in their dorms, Scarlett opened a portal behind the school so that everyone could sneak inside. She gestured them all into it, then went in herself. “Nice costume, Playfoul.” She smirked, looking him up and down. “I like hostages, that’s fun!” She rubbed her hands, partly from the plan, partly from the cold winds blowing outside.

'Training. You really think that criminals attacking the school is training? Fun? Are you serious?'. Regardless, everyone was leaving the dorms, Jesse sighed, and left the dorm, and walked down the corridor. Then, something large came across his mind. However, as he thought about this, the subject of his new worry came bounding the hall, his pet Cerberus, Ashes, dashing down to him, looking very relieved.
'Oh my god, I totally forgot I left you somewhere! Well, Ashes, we need to get back to my dorm! We have info that something bad's gonna happen!'. The three-headed dog was not listening to its owner, and just enjoying being held in his arms.

'Sure, thanks!'. Playfoul responded to what Scarlett had said to him, whether it was sarcastic or not, he just took it as a compliment. Swiftly, he swiftly jogged into the portal, and appeared in a classroom, one that looked very similar to the Defence classroom, except more detailed, with much more to use. It was one for the higher years. The room was located on the same corridor Jesse was striding down to his dorm, and the two clashed, as soon as the villain left the classroom.

'Already a student. How great. I don't have to walk two metres to find a student, do I?'. A murderous grin was placed onto Harrison's face, and Jesse stumbled back. 'How great.'. The student kept a tight grip onto his supernatural puppy, in case he would run or even attack. Either way, Jesse would have to run after the pup, and this villain would find it the right moment to attack.
'I should introduce myself. I'm Playfoul. And you are...?'.
He swallowed his fear, and used his eyes to spot a name on the classroom's detention list. 'I'm Jackson.'.
'You don't look like anything higher than a first-year. You do look like a smart one who won't attack me. So I'll make the first move, k?'.

To much of Jesse's surprise, the villain pulled out a bottle, and he didn't throw it. Or use it on the axe. Or anything expected. Playfoul sprayed it on his chest, and walked straight over to Jesse, shaking from pain. Jesse nearly screamed, it was a very scary sight. The villain laughed, as he pushed Jesse hard, which Jesse tried to grab onto the attacker's arm, only for him to laugh even more, as he shook Jesse off, and he still resisted to fall.

Now, a burning feeling was spreading across Jesse's body, and he thought about something. He quickly looked down his neck, through his t-shirt, to spot a burning mark at his chest. The villain had transferred his injury to Jesse. And it hurt. Instinctively, the first-year tried to launch a few blobs of dark magic at Playfoul, but he just simply blocked them with his arm. A scream came from behind Playfoul, but a battle cry, not a scream, and Eric landed at Playfoul with his arms in crystals and the villain stumbled from the punch he received.

The scream echoed through the corridors, and their location wasn't too much of a distance from Crystal's dorm.

Amelia nodded, she stood beside Crystal. She felt bad for breaking her promise with Bryce, but time was running out. She hoped it was the right thing to do, it had to be. As everyone left Crystal's dorm, Amelia nodded to the girl. "Thanks for listening" Amelia smiled, the girl walked down the corridor in silence.
Amelia nearly tripped over Linus, who happily sat in front of her as the girl attempted to walk back to her room. "I don't think we have to worry." Amelia sighed as she scooped her pup up into the air and cradled the small animal, Amelia giggled. Linus's short tongue seemed to lick the girl's fear's away. Though, Amelia stopped worrying to soon. A blood curdling cry caused Amelia to stop, her arms falling limp by her sides and dropping Linus onto the ground. Another, more aggressive, yell followed and Amelia located it to the end of the hallway she stood in. But the girl was frozen with fear.

Bryce turned over in his bed, the thin sheets did nothing against the bitter coldness of the room; but Bryce could keep himself warm with his power. He sat up and let out an audible growl, he couldn't sleep. The nurse's quarters were separate from the dorms, it a small office in the front yard of the school grounds. Bryce could see the other buildings from his window, but the nurse had locked his room when she left; he couldn't get out with destroying the property.

Syn heard something in the distance somewhere near the dorms. He didn’t know what it was, but he knew he had to investigate. Upon seeing the battle between Jesse and Harrison, he knew he had to choose a side, or at least look like he was choosing a side. He ran out into the hall and shot a blade-arm at Harrison, pretending to be trying to hit him, but purposely missing. He hoped that Harrison realized that Syn could have killed him since he had the element of surprise and never missed. It was a long shot, but he then shouted at the other student who had seemed to jump out from nowhere, Eric, saying, “Get Jesse and bring him to someone who can help him, maybe one of the teachers! I’ll hold this intruder off!”

The speakers went off, “Students, please stay inside your dorms. The teachers are handling an intrusion to the school grounds, it should be dealt with soon.”

Crystal jumped after hearing the scream, “Shouldn’t the teachers be there?” She sighed, then went down with Amelia. When Syn came, she grabbed Amelia and Jesse, then ran to the nurses office with them in her tow. “Sorry for dragging you over here, Amelia, I didn’t want you to get hurt, and you were frozen there..” She quickly hugged her, then tried to open the door, which was clearly locked. She tried kicking it open, but it wouldn’t work. The gap underneath was small, but she thought she would be able to do it. “I’ll try it from the inside, the nurse must have gone.” She put a hand on Jesse’s arm, “We’ll do something, maybe even call a teacher, sorry if we’re in trouble, I’ll take the blame, I guess this was my plan..” She turned into a cockroach, then scuttled under the door and turned back. She waved at Bryce like nothing had happened, then remembered, “Are you okay now? Can you help us with this door? Jesse got a bad injury.”
(You guys could call for a teacher but say they’re busy with the villains, then say that we had to work together to open the room for Jesse)
(@Pokéboy098 You could say the teachers come to help, since all of them will be attacking the villains and fending them off as much as possible)

As Eric nodded, and went to get Jesse, Crystal came launching past, and was holding onto the barely conscious Jesse now, along with Amelia, and he was stumbling with the other two girls now. Eric looked at Syn, and ran off too in a mysterious way, with no hint of where he was going. Except he knew, he was going after any other villains to save any other sticky situations.

As Crystal opened the door, whoever was behind the door would've noticed that Jesse was gone. He didn't want to back down from the fight, and like Crystal said, it was kind of like a training opportunity, so he was running down the corridor, with Ashes still in his arms. As he ran up endlessly, through corridors, after five minutes, he found Playfoul, and launched Ashes straight at him, and the puppy set on fire.

A few minutes previously, at the corridor where Playfoul was located, he growled as he nearly was hit by another student's arm. 'Weren't you supposed to be on our side?!'. As he said that, he looked around and managed to duck underneath Ashes, and the dog went to a pause. He pulled out an axe, as he saw the dog trying to get up, and he prepared to swing it. But it wouldn't swing. There were two strings wrapped around his axe and it made the villain swing the axe into his own face, and then be open for an attack from Syn

(@Pokéboy098)