• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Roman nodded at Brian as he left and smiled as he looked at Crystal, amazed at the majestic horse she turned into, he let out a small chuckle as he watched Sapphire jump on her owner's legs. "Heh, cute..." He muttered before he stood up and pondered. "I wonder where the Sleipnir is; probably still asleep?" He asked himself. Athena ate the last of her food and gave Roman a cautious look as he mentioned the Sleipnir, she was always used to Roman riding her and felt uncomfortable when Roman was riding a different creature.

Even back at home, Athena was always envious when Roman rode horses even if it was horse-riding training. "So, where should we start the horse riding?" He asked as he looked around, still waiting for the Sleipnir. "If it's here, then I can go and find the Sleipnir we met yesterday." He added.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian heard a beep come off, and so did the dragon. "Why now!" He thought. It started to wake up, then gave a ferocious roar. "Great!" He said. He didn't have time to get on Megabug - it was charging at him! He quickly jumped out of the mountain, but Bug didn't. He was so scared that he stayed still, letting the beast give it a hard tackle. Bug fell out, swirling down. "No!". He tried to reach to him, and reverted him to Byte form, holding him tight. He said one thing before he nearly hit the ground, "Please work...". He guided his loose hand onto the ground, letting a psychic explosion hit him, making him airborne for a few seconds before he landed next to the others. He laid still on the ground for a few seconds, before saying "I'm okay!" as he stood up.

“Maybe we can start aaaaat.. the beach? I think the sirens left, we might aswell use it before they come back. Then we can even ride back there for a swim after, sound good to you?” Crystal asked Roman and Jesse, smiling at Roman’s comment of Sapphire. “Have you two ridden a horse before? I have a little bit, lessons are expensive, though. Since I can literally just be a horse myself, I was fine not doing them.” She asked them, then widened her eyes as Brian came flying. “What in the world did you get in to?” She giggled, watching the boy get up. “Anyway, we’re starting at the beach.” She looked at Jesse and Brian, “So, who’re you two going on? We’ve got Roman’s sleipnir, me and Therian, but that’s if Syn comes and would let anyone else go on him.”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Oh nothing, just a wyvern attacking Bug and me, not much." He said sarcastically. "I don't really have a horse, so I guess-" Brian was saying. He noticed something in his hand, it looked like Bug's Mega MTD, but it had a different name, "Ground.." He read out loud. Also, it had some sort of note on the back, which read "Only available when Microthian is in safety, reverts back if taken damage." He pulled out his bottle, and placed Bug inside. He then inserted his new MTD, and Bug suddenly turned into an horse, with a magma-like texture running through his body and amber eyes. Bug was even looking surprised at himself. "Didn't see that coming. Guess I can go horse riding! I've never rode a horse before, but you can always try something new, right? " He said.

Roman flinched when Brian fell out of nowhere, when he told them that Bug was hurt, he walked over to examine him before he flinched again as Bug transformed into a magma like horse. "Wow, and I thought Crystal's form and the Sleipnir were awesome." He said in awe before he turned to see the Sleipnir walking toward the group. "Huh, speak of the devil." Roman said as he went over to the Sleipnir and stroked it's nose. Athena on the other hand gave the Sleipnir a cautious glare which Roman noticed.

"Athena, I know you're worried about me and the fact I'm riding another creature. But I've been riding on you for as long as I can remember, if I ride you anymore I'll get bored of it, I'm trying to keep our flight time special. Won't you let me ride the Sleipnir." He said as he gave Athena the same look she would give him when after something. Athena turned her head lightly and let out a noise which sounded like annoyed mumbling. She looked back at Roman and thought on what he said, she shrugged lightly.

"Thank you for understanding, Athena." Roman said with a smile and he looked back at the large eight-legged horse. "Well, that's me sorted mount-wise, who's left?" Roman asked.

Syn woke up with the buzz of his phone. A text popped up about horse-riding, and although the really tired Syn didn’t really want to horse ride, he got up anyway. He still did not notice that Azrael was missing. Syn woke up Therian and brought him in a cube, releasing him upon arrival at Crystal’s campsite. Syn then Said, “Hey everyone! I know you all missed me, espescially you, Roman!”

Even though Syn didn’t command it to, Therian practically read his thoughts and turned into a black Sleipnir. Even Syn was amazed at this, since he had never really known exactly how many mythical creatures Therian could turn into, and was kind of Jealous of Therian’s powerful abilities, since he could only turn into people and certain objects. He mounted Therian, although he wasn’t very good at riding, because he had only ridden a little when robbing rich country estates.

Roman gave Syn an annoyed look. "Maybe; but my aim is certainly improving." He said bluntly as he jumped on to his Sleipnir and watched as Therian changed into the same creature, Roman was both surprised and unsurprised at this as he saw this as a mockery to the creature that he befriended. He looked in the direction of the beach. "I suggest we enjoy the beach while we can; wouldn't want to be there when the sirens swim back and start singing." He stated as he tried to get used to the size and feeling of riding the eight-legged horse who already seemed to be loyal to Roman to a certain degree; most likely the mutual respect they showed each other.

Crystal saw Syn coming, and at first, she smiled at him, “Hey, Syn!” She looked down a bit as he started joking with Roman, and then even had Therian turn into a Sleipnir. “Well.. as Roman said, we should leave before the Sirens come back, they probably went to another island or something to trick some fishermen.” She took her backpack off, and put Sapphire inside of it, leaving it open for her to reach out with her front paws and look around. She slipped it back on, although heavier now.

Crystal started heading for the beach, and gave Therian a little rub on the head as they walked, since nobody really got to see him too much, except for Syn. Sapphire meowed, and Crystal gave her a little stroke too, laughing. “All we have left without a mount is Jesse and Mark, but they can decide, so it’s alright.” She told the others.

When Crystal reached the beach, she scouted it roughly for Sirens, and there was no sign of them. She did a thumbs up sign, telling everybody that it was fine. She put her backpack down against a rock, letting Sapphire out. She didn’t like the sand too much, but the cat held her little legs high as she walked, not wanting sand in her paws. Crystal giggled at her, “Alright then, stay in the bag.”

Roman nodded at Crystal and watched her make her way to the beach. The Sleipnir that he rode followed her, it was certainly different for Roman as he was too used to the slightly fuzzy and feathery feeling of riding his beloved griffin who followed the others to the beach. He nodded at Crystal when she gave the gesture that the beach was clear of hostiles and the Sleipnir started to pick up speed and trotted out of the woods and on to the beach.

Roman looked around from on the back of the eight-legged horse and was slightly taken back by the scenery. "For a group of aquatic tricksters, those ladies have great taste on where to reside." He said with a smile as Athena walked down the beach and toward the ocean, she walked back whenever the water would move toward them as she didn't want to get wet or ruin her fur and feathers despite how shallow the water was. "Athena, you don't need to worry about the water here." Roman said to his griffin, the Sleipnir whinnied in agreement.

Jesse pulled his backpack around, as he arrived on the beach, behind everyone else, and put Ashes inside as he was walking. As he arrived at the beach, he pulled a whistle out, and nearly instantly, a pegasus was at his feet. He jumped onto the pegasus. 'Got my mount ready.'.
Eric followed behind Jesse, and as he arrived at the beach, Lolly flew off, back to the tent. Out of his hand, he fired an amount of crystals, which built themselves into a horse structure. It did a neighing position, but made no noise. Eric jumped onto the horse. 'Mine too.'.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian started to make his way to the beach with Bug. "Let's do some horse riding!" He said, pumped up to try something new. He got onto Bug's newly found Ground Mode, as the horse chirped happily. "I wonder what happened to that wyvern.." He thought. Brian started to get used to Bug's new mode by riding around a bit. He started to pick up some speed, as small explosions came out of the ground after each hoof touched the sand. "Woah," He said looking behind him, as Bug started to enjoy himself.

Syn hopped on Therian’s back and rode off ahead of the others on the beach. He realized that he hadn’t checked on Azrael in a while, and was pretty worried, but he decided he would do it after he finished riding. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a maroon flash, but he ignored it.

Meanwhile, Azrael was still exploring the island gleefully, stirring up trouble wherever he went. The maroon hydra had caught way more food than that human had ever fed him, and was now headed straight for Crystal’s campsite, although it didn’t know that.

Crystal watched, amazed at Jesse’s Pegasus, Brian’s bug-horse and Eric’s silent crystal horse. “So, we’re all set! Mark can jump on with one of us when he’s ready, he’ll be able to find us.” Since everybody had their own make do horses, nobody really had to ride Crystal, so there wasn’t much point of turning into a horse at this moment. She looked at Athena, smiling at the griffin, and walking over to her. She quickly peered over to Roman, “Can I.. ride her? I’d rather ride something myself than just be a horse.” Crystal stroked Athena’s fur and feathers, waiting for Roman’s reply.
(Anyone can start the ride, I don’t mind :p )

Athena nuzzled Crystal in response to the latter’s stroking. Roman smiled at the two as he turned his body to sit on the Sleipnir’s back. “Yeah, sure; Athena might be left out if she didn’t have a rider. Plus I can tell how much she likes you, so you’re free to ride her.” Roman said lightly. Athena also responded by crouching so it was easier for Crystal to get on the griffin’s back. Roman watched with a smile at how close Crystal was with his beloved griffin and turned his body back to a proper riding position.

Crystal got on Athena, and then the griffin stood back up. She gave a little coo to Crystal, "Nice to see you, too!" She giggled, sitting up. She traced through her fur for a bit, and then saw that everybody was ready, "Alright, let's get going!" However, she heard a small meow, and then looked down to see Sapphire dragging the backpack along to get up. Crystal pointed to the backpack, and the cat climbed inside again and sat down, peering out the pocket. Crystal picked the backpack up, now with Sapphire inside, and put it securely on her back for the ride. Sapphire did a little purr to Athena, which she responded pleasingly to.

Crystal pointed into the forest, which had a beautiful dirt and leaf path mix. Athena started walking after she'd pointed, and they headed off in front. (I was thinking we could encounter the wyvern Brian found earlier, sound good?)

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
(Sure, I'll just introduce it. I'm still not sure if Brian befriends it, or if it's just a bad monster.)

Brian started to follow Crystal into the forest, feeling a bit uneasy. He kept on looking at mountains, until he heard a loud cry from the distance. "Um, guys? I might've not told you something," He told them. "While Bug and I were at the mountains, we found a.. wyvern in a opening of that mountain..." He said while pointing at a large mountain. "We haven't dealt with it yet. Sure, we just beat a basilik a few hours ago, but do you guys mind?" He asked. "It might not be a huge snake, but it's still a strong foe."

Mark saw the others walking to the beach, so he followed. He got ready while Levi waited outside. When they had made it to the beach, Mark saw Crystal and Brian going into the forest. He also saw Roman and Jesse there too. "Hey, guys!" said Mark, waving at them. He walked up to them so they could talk.

Crystal waved at Mark as he walked up to everyone, "Feel free to join one of us, we have loads of room!" She told him, gesturing to the space behind her on Athena and everybody else's horses, and Roman's horse-spooder, of course. (:3) She looked at Brian as he started to speak about a wyvern, "Well.. I guess we're the ones intruding it's home, it lives here, that's not really its fault." She told Brian, not really wanting to hurt the two legged dragon. "The Basilik was really dangerous, we sort of had to fight that, but maybe I can deal with this!" Crystal said, trying to be enthusiastic about the whole situation. "We could calm it down somehow.." A roar erupted through the forest as she spoke, "I think it needs to calm down anyway." She giggled, thinking of what they could do about it. "But, hey.. if you really want to fight it, we can."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Honestly, who really wants to use force, but the thing is how are we going to get it back to sleep." He responded. "Hey Mark!" He also said, waving at him. Brian thought for a bit, then looked back at the beach. He got an idea. "Crystal, do you mind doing me a favour? I need you to do a new transformation..." He asked. "Do you think when we reach the opening, could you turn into a siren? It'll get stunned, and when it's back to normal, it might forget why it was so mad, and go back to sleep! What do you think?" He asked Crystal.

Roman smiled as he the Sleipnir he rode on started to follow everyone else. He raised his eyebrow when someone mentioned 'Wyvern', he had a bit of knowledge on them as his family kept a few of them as mounts and knew that untamed ones were quite dangerous. He was undeterred by the distant wyvern's roar, but the Sleipnir he rode on flinched lightly. Before he could speak, he heard Brian's idea on Crystal turning into a siren to lull the creature. "That seems like a good idea, but won't we be affected by the siren song as well?" Roman asked

Crystal nodded, agreeing with Roman to Brian's idea. "I can try a Siren, it shouldn't be too hard." She thought for a moment, trying to think of ways that the others couldn't get stunned in the process. "That's a tricky one.. I really don't know, the only idea I have to give is to get away, and fast. Anyone have a better idea?" Sapphire meowed, looking like she didn't think it would be a good plan. Crystal giggled a bit, easing off the pressure. She gave the cat a little pat on her head, getting her to quiet down before the Wyvern started wondering about its dinner. "Look on the bright side, apart from the whole Wyvern situation, this is pretty fun, isn't it Athena?" She said, stroking her griffin mount.

Mark listened, and put his opinion in. 'I don't think we should attack the Wyvern. I think we should leave it. We're putting ourselves against dangerous creatures, AND they live here.'. Jesse nodded along.
'I agree with Mark. Maybe we should just leave it. You know, attacking the basilisk was fine, it attempted to attack us. But what has the wyvern done? If we leave it, maybe it'll become passive or whatever again. Plus, I wanna do horse-riding.'. The pegasus neighed in an impatient tone.

(Sorry for such a short post, I have nothing else to say, but I felt like I needed to put input into the wyvern issue.)

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Didn't think about that.." He said after hearing Roman. "We can't just wait for it to calm down, what if it rampages? Wait, what if we tamed it?" Brian said while grabbing a piece of raw meat from his bag. "Thing is, we would need a flying animal. Or... a psychic teenager!" He said, pointing at himself. "I might as well- it's partially my fault for intruding."

Syn was going along the beach when he saw the sirens begin to return from wherever they had gone. Because of this, he went back into the forest and reunited with the group on the path. Overhearing their conversation, he forgot about Azrael and chimed in, saying, “If the wyvern comes after us, we should attack it or tame it. Otherwise, let’s just leave it alone (This isn’t really a fighting RP).”

Meanwhile, Azrael entered Crystal’s camp and went through the food, eating it all and growing quite large. By the time the hydra left the camp, the camp was destroyed.

"I agree with Jesse, and.. Syn. If it comes as a threat to us, we'll tame it. I'm pretty good at it, so I'd give it a go with you, Brian! And yes, We did just fight a gigantic snake before, I think we deserve a break, for once." Crystal sighed, "What with Syn and Roman fighting before, we've been doing this way too much. Anyway, this trip was supposed to get us to have some fun, so I say we do it, and carry on with the ride!" She smiled, diverting the direction the other way of the cave, and then carrying on. "Who wants to go faster? It's really fun on a horse, just make sure to grab on tight so you don't fall, especially you Roman.. that Sleipnir is pretty high." She said, then smiled at the group. She thought of how it could actually be fun to tame a Wyvern, maybe it even had a nice personality.

Roman shrugged at Crystal's 'suggestion' and thought about everyone's suggestions on the wyvern situation. "If I can handle flying Athena, I think I can handle a bigger horse with eight legs... no offence big guy." Roman said as he petted the back of the Sleipnir's neck and began to show a smirk, he lightly tapped his leg against the Sleipnir's side and held tight as the Sleipnir began to trot faster, almost at running speed but it was hard for it to tell as it had eight legs. "Come on guys, the faster, the better. Isn't that right Athena?" He asked everyone as he looked back and gave a warm smile at Athena... and the girl riding her.

Last edited:
'Faster? I say we race! 3, 2, 1, GO!'. Eric sped off on his horse at full speed.
'Hey! That's not fair! Come on guys, I'mma catch up!'. Jesse chased after him on his pegasus.

Not long after, they were off the beach, and now on a forest area. Both Jesse and Eric were edging through the trees, and heading towards the mountainous area. However, a massive puff of smoke came from a mountain, solidified into a rock-thing, and burned into a fire-ball! It came raining down at Eric, and Jesse, in reaction, leapt off the pegasus, and his arm covered itself in a neon black, and he punched the fire-ball, smashing it into the air, but not breaking it. Eric recovered from the shock in a rapid time, and his horse fired in the air, formed into a sword, and he stabbed it through the meteor.
'Ho, that is one powerful Wyvern, huh?'. Eric said in a stunned voice. Jesse nodded.
'Well, let's continue!'. Both Jesse and Eric continued into the mountainous area on their mounts. Eric's sword had also become horse again.

Crystal smiled back at Roman, "You can have her back whenever, you know, but I have to admit, she's a beauty to ride!" She giggled, but got cut off as Eric and Jesse raced by on the Pegasus and crystal horse. "Hey, wait for me!!" Crystal shouted, smiling at Athena, who started running along to them. Crystal held on tight, "You're one fast griffin, aren't you?" She told her, getting a cheerful coo in response. Crystal swung her arms back, feeling the breeze of going so fast. They caught up to the boys, and Crystal waved at them. She saw the smoke from the Wyvern, which sort of worried her. She looked behind her to the others, "Brian, maybe we should calm it down? It's looking sort of angry.." She looked at Jesse again, "You can carry on, everyone who stops can catch up. Be careful though.." She told Jesse, not wanting him to get into a fight with anything whilst some of them were gone for a bit.

Roman smiled at Crystal's offer on taking back Athena, but he could tell the latter was enjoying Crystal's company. "Isn't she just? I'm just lucky to find her when I did." He said before he saw Athena run off ahead. "Athena was always one fast griffin." Roman thought before he looked down at the Sleipnir. "What do you say we catch up to the others and show me your real speed, eh big guy?" Roman asked. The Sleipnir whinnied in response whilst pushing it's front legs into the air, the second they went back down, he started to gallop at amazing speed, clearly faster than a horse thanks to it's eight legs.

Roman's smile got wider as he was enjoying the speed of is new mount... not that he would ever replace Athena. He turned his head to see the smoke left by the wyvern and his smile soon turned to a look of caution. "That wyvern needs to calm down sooner or later, if we're the ones to do it, we should be careful. There are a lot of people I don't want getting hurt." He said. "Other than Syn..." He added in thought to himself.

"Let's set course for the Wyvern!" Crystal shouted, throwing one arm up into the arm. Athen diverted to the direction of the cave, and they started heading for it. More roars erupted through the trees, getting louder as they got closer. Crystal took her leftover meat out of her backpack that she was keeping for everyone's pets, luckily Sapphire hadn't found it in there before she took it out. Hopefully it would be a help in taming the creature, along with Brian's meat, and everyone's wits.

Once they arrived at the cave, Crystal jumped off of Athena and tried to get her to stay back, after all, she wasn't even her pet, so she didn't want to go getting her hurt before Roman arrived, too. She stood waiting for the others, this job would need more than one person. And a cat. And a griffin. Sapphire wriggled around in the backpack, but Crystal wouldn't let her out, especially with a Wyvern on the loose. She got all the meat out of the bag and put it on the ground, "So, what do you think the odds are that it'll just calm down for food?" She asked Sapphire, who meowed in response, "Yeah.. might need more.. if it's enough, it could even stop for a nap!"

Roman watched Crystal and Athena make their way to the cave, the Sleipnir he rode on began to gallop after them, despite the situation at hand, that didn't stop Roman from taking in the gorgeous sightings of nature as well as the feeling of riding a huge creature making him seem like a giant despite the distant roars of the wyvern that almost seemed to be getting louder as they approached.

Once the cave was in sight, Roman jumped off the back of the Sleipnir and walked toward the cave, Athena on the other hand walked up to Roman and went to nuzzle him which Roman responded to with a light hug. "Oh Athena, better now that you're with me?" He asked, Athena responded with a cheerful coo as Roman looked at Crystal taking meat out and putting it on the ground in front of the cave, Roman pondered and nodded as he agreed food might calm the wyvern down.

Roman looked in his bag and got out a piece of steak, the scent of it made Athena walk up to it, begging to eat it. "No Athena, as much as I want to give this to you, this is for the wyvern in hopes that it'll calm it down." Athena slowly put on an adorable sad face and looked down. Roman put the steak on the meat pile and returned to Athena, he lightly stroked the side of her face in comfort. "It's okay Athena, when we get back, I'll give you twice the steak I usually give you for being such a good girl on this island stay, the extra is also for being nice to Crystal..." He said softly in the hope that it would comfort her. It appeared to be working as Athena looked up and seemed a bit more confident.

Crystal smiled to Roman as he came over on his Sleipnir, and let Athena go back to him. She giggled as he took the meat away from her, “A very good girl.” She said to them, still laughing. Sapphire had jumped out of the backpack, and stood guarding the meat, knowing she couldn’t eat it anyway. Crystal lightly patted her head, then picked it all up. She threw some into the cave, calling the Wyvern, “We’ve got some delicious food for you!” She then stood back a bit, not wanting to be ripped to shreds straight away.

It emerged from the cave, meat in its mouth, looking around. It growled, seeing the two friends and the Griffin, possibly a threat for it. The Wyvern was brown, with creamy wings, and of course, two legs. Crystal had always felt sort of bad that they just had two, but they looked like they handed it well. She quickly threw the rest of the meat to it, and it retreated back to its den to eat. “That’s a calm Wyvern, alright..”

After a little while, Mark had also seen the smoke, and made his way over, followed by Syn on Therian. They both stood with Crystal and Roman, watching to see what would happen.

As the other two caught up to Jesse and Mark, and decided on calming the wyvern down, Eric leapt onto the pegasus, and the crystal horse shattered. By the time the two had become airborne, everyone else was at the wyvern's cave. They arrived, jumped off the horse, and Jesse used the whistle again which caused the pegasus to return home. They ventured into the cave, and caught up with the others.

'Hey. What'd we miss?' Eric asked the others. He then spotted the wyvern, calm.
'I think that's not the wyvern we need. Maybe it's at a cliff coming out of the cave or something?'. Jesse responded, trying to think.

A puff of smoke came from deeper in the cave. Evidently, there was a different wyvern.

Crystal sighed after hearing that there was another Wyvern, “Well, let’s get going then!” She looked deeper inside, but it was pitch black, even in the light of day. “I’ve got an idea! I’ll light the way for us.” She told everyone, then turned into a firefly. The small light lit up the darkness in the cave as Crystal ventured further down, trying to find a Wyvern. Her backpack had been left outside, and Sapphire ran down to everyone, avoiding the first Wyvern. She was a cat, of course she could see in the dark, so Crystal let her stay by her flying side as they ventured further so that she could warn them if she too saw anything.

As they followed Sapphire, Jesse and Eric were for once, not talking. Jesse then stopped. 'Stay here.'. He ran ahead as fast as he could, and in the distance, he was visible hiding behind a rocky pillar. Eric tiptoed up to him, and they started whispering. Eric then ran back.
'The wyvern's protecting eggs..... and one of them looks messed up and cracked.'.
'Yeah, us coming in would have made it worse.'. Jesse added on.
'So, we need to get out of here?'.
'Yeah. Leave it alone.'. Jesse turned around, and started to walk back, Eric followed his lead.

Crystal hid with Jesse behind the rock, but didn't follow him out. She stayed, looking at the distressed Wyvern, and told Sapphire to stay behind her. She slowly crept out, then stopped as the creature angrily turned to look at her. It shot out some fire, and she quickly dodged it, then reached out a hand to it whilst it wasn't looking. At first, it was.. still angry, but she fed it the small bits of leftover meat, and then went over to its egg. The Wyvern almost launched itself at her, but she gently covered the broken egg with a blanket, hoping it wouldn't come out yet. Crystal started walking after, placing one hand on the Wyvern's head, and then releasing it as she went outside of the cave. The first Wyvern they'd found was nowhere to be seen, so Crystal quickly ran out to the others, "I've settled it down, that was a good eye, Jesse!" She told them, with a smile. "Maybe we should go back to Wolfborn now, we don't want any more encounters like that.." She pointed back into the cave, and then heard another roar, but this time, coming from the sky. The first Wyvern flew back down to the ground just in front of everyone, holding some animals in its mouth, which it threw down into the cave. It lent down, letting out a small growl and using its head to try and get everyone on its back. "It must want to give us a ride for its food! I say that we do it, it's a fun way back, anyway." She giggled, then climbed onto the creature's back, holding out her hand to help everyone else up. She also lent down to the beast's head, "We're going to Wolfborn, hopefully you understand that.."

Roman remained outside the cave, not because he didn't want to, but because Athena didn't want to and he wanted to comfort her, even though the Sleipnir was there, Athena still didn't trust him that much. Roman smiled and nodded when Crystal and the others came out of the cave and suggested heading back. "What about our stuff back at camp, we should collect that first." Roman suggested, remembering he wanted to take his gift back with him rather than leave it on the island despite how tempting it was to ride on the back of the Wyvern, but he knew that Athena would become more jealous of the Wyvern than she was with the Sleipnir.

Crystal clicked her fingers, "Oh, yeah! I almost forgot!" She said in response to Roman, and then tapped the Wyvern's head. "If you could?" She said with a smile, and it made the short flight over to the camp. She got off, and quickly collected up her things. She packed it all into her backpack, along with plonking Sapphire inside for the ride back. The Wyvern put its head on her shoulder, almost making her fall down, "Alright, big guy. We'll get going soon, let's wait for the others to get here first." She planned to wait for everyone to arrive with her, and then whoever wanted to ride back on the Wyvern could jump on with her. Sapphire mewed quietly, and turned her head to the Wyvern, which she was getting afraid of, mainly because of its massive size. Crystal took her out the backpack and held her near it, and the Wyvern gently nuzzled against her small, furry body. She wriggled out of Crystal's hands and walked on top of its head, perching on it. Crystal giggled, and quickly slipped out her phone to take a cute photo of the two.

Syn heard that Crystal was going to be leaving and knew he needed to go back to his cave and check on Azrael. Sure enough, the little hydra had escaped. Therian quickly turned into a dog and sniffed out the trail, leading back to Crystal’s campsite. When he reached the campsite, he asked her, “Have you seen my hydra?” He had forgotten that she didn’t know about it. Luckily, the hydra immediately exited a nearby tree and flew down to bite Syn, only to bite down hard onto a metal blade, which hurt and then Azrael gave up, re-entering the safe.

Then, Syn left the campsite, got all his stuff, and came back, hopping on Therian, who had turned back into a griffin for Syn to fly back to wolfborn. He waited for the others and tried to avoid talking to Crystal about the hydra.

Roman watched as everyone made their way to the campsite and went after them, once there, he began to put his stuff away one by one as well as fold up his tent and put the shield that Mark gave him on his back. Once he was fully packed, he looked at Crystal with a smile. "As tempting as it is to ride on that amazing Wyvern there, I'm afraid I can't; Riding the Sleipnir's one thing as it's bigger, but a bigger creature that can also fly is something else. Athena will go green with envy." He stated as Athena walked up to him whilst giving a cautious look at the Wyvern, worried it might take Roman away from him.

He watched as Syn left abruptly with an annoyed look on his face. He then turned to the Sleipnir who followed the others to the camp and appeared to understand Roman. "I'm sorry big guy... as fun as this was, I have a place I need to return to. I do hope we meet again." He said as he petted the Sleipnir lightly on the nose and realised something important. "I know it's late, but I should give you a name rather than just Sleipnir. Because you look big, strong and proud, I think I'll name you Hercules." He said with a smile, the Sleipnir nodded in acknowledgement and huffed lightly at the name. Roman got on to Athena's back and waited for everyone else to get moving, he and Athena would start flying once everyone else did.