• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Jesse and Eric stood outside the cave, and they both blocked their eyes.
'The liiiiight!'. Eric was looking away. Suddenly, something charged straight at Eric and Jesse, and the next second, they were both sat on Eric's flamingo, Lolly, and soaring off into the air. Eric was screaming in partly delight, partly fright. The hair slammed down both the two's hair, and they arrived back at their tents, which weren't too far from the wyvern cave. Eric descended the mountain on Lolly, to his tent, after Jesse had slid off the flamingo. He went into his tent, and found Ashes.
'Oh, god, sorry Ashes! Well, at least you didn't get hurt or anything... we had to go after a wyvern.'. Ashes did a sigh of relief, evidently Ashes was quite happy with his missing out on the wyvern adventure. 'I keep forgetting you in my tent, or dorm, or whatever. I'm so sorry!'. Ashes just looked at him with curiosity. 'Oh... you don't understand, of course.'. Jesse picked up Ashes, and went out of the tent, holding all of his packed items. In this case, two backpacks. He put Ashes down, and then, held his hand out to the tent. His hand became a shadowy fog, and the tent compressed back into its original cube with TENT on it.

Afterwards, with Ashes on his head, Jesse made his way to Eric, who was just finished packing up. They both started talking, like usual, and got on Lolly, and the flamingo started running forward.
'Got everything?' Eric asked, before they set off.
'Yeah.'. Jesse was clutching Eric hard, awaiting take off. Lolly did so, and because of such the speed of the flight, couldn't talk for the ten minutes it took to get there. After they got there, they didn't wait for the others, they went straight to their rooms.
'Hey, Ashes, we're back!'. Jesse, now alone in his room, let go of Ashes, and the latter pounced his beanbag-cushion bed. Jesse turned on his Switch and played some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Crystal looked around, by now, everyone had arrived. "That's totally fine, you don't have to ride this big guy!" She told Roman, patting the Wyvern on its head. She gave the Sleipnir a stroke goodbye, as well as Athena. "See you guys at Wolfborn!" She waved goodbye, and then climbed onto the Wyvern's back with Sapphire, and they took off. It was a rough take off, but flying on the Wyvern was different to anything Crystal had been on before, it was massive. She laughed, letting out her arms as they flew in the breeze.

When the three landed back at Wolfborn, Crystal saw a brown haired lady petting some dragons in the stables, as well as returning the Pegasus Jesse had used back into its stool. The woman waved at her, and Crystal smiled, starting to walk over. She got interrupted as the Wyvern pounded over to the mysterious woman, giving her a big head rub. Crystal ran over, looking confused, "Does it.. know you?" She asked, watched it walk into a stool marked 'Blue'.

"
Yes, he lives here as one of our mounts. He occasionally likes to escape and visit that island just afar from here, though. I take it that you found him there?" She responded, closing the door behind the Wyvern, who's name was now known to be Blue.

"Yeah.. well, he was in a cave." She told the woman which came over to shake her hand.

"Miss Jones, nice to meet you." She shook Crystal's hand, crouching to whisper into her ear, "Or Grace, just between you and me. Full name's Grace Jones."

Crystal smiled at her once more, "Likewise!" She giggled, "So that's why he was so tame!" She waved to Grace and started heading back to the dorms, ready to unpack her things.

Once she got back, Crystal put down her backpack, as well as Sapphire, and looked at the small timetable on her wall. It had changed, and now said that a teacher called Miss Jones would be assisting in Creature Tending class. "She must be new, hey Sapphire?" Crystal said, smiling at the thought. She seemed like a nice person, and maybe they'd all be looking after creatures as big as Wyverns with her some time.

Roman and Athena took to the skies and flew back to Wolfborn, giving the Sleipnir one lase wave as they soared through the sky, they decided to enjoy the flight a little bit and flew almost as high as the clouds, only to dive down to the school for an amazing landing. Roman enjoyed the feeling of the wind in his hair just as Athena enjoyed her feet off the ground, once they landed at Wolfborn, the first thing he did was head back to his dorm, put his stuff away and get changed back into his usual clothing, donning his trench coat once more.

"That was fun, wasn't it Athena?" Roman asked, the griffin cooed in agreement as she spread her wings a little bit. Roman looked at his phone to see if he got any calls or texts whilst on the island, only to find nothing, something he was glad about as his father always expected Roman to answer the first call sent, he put the shield that Mark gave him on the wall near his bed and admired it briefly. After a few moments of peace and quiet, Roman felt his stomach rumble.

"Shouldn't be surprised, all that camping made me hungry, what do you say we get something to eat Athena? I'll even get you that steak you wanted." Roman said with a smile as Athena cooed excitedly at the offer. Roman chuckled lightly and the pair walked out of the dorm, Roman locked the door behind him and made sure the lock was more secure than the last. Once fully locked, Roman and Athena began to make their way to the café.

Syn arrived back at the room, locked his hydra in there tightly, with Therian to guard it, and headed for the school gym. He had found out that on Sundays, the attack teacher, Mr. Hughes, was holding dueling matches between people who showed up. He had also heard a rumor that if nobody else showed up, Mr. Hughes himself would duel the single person who was as there. That hadn’t happened yet, however, since dueling was a popular activity.

Last edited:
After buying a few pizza slices from the cafeteria, and arriving at his room, Jesse spotted a golden trophy of him and Ashes on the coffee table. Confused, him and Ashes looked at it, to see a note.

"You left this on the beach, it's from Mark. I remembered that the others mentioned 'presents' or something on the island, so I took a quick peek... and found ours'. - Eric"

A little bit disappointed, he picked it up, and put it on the small bookshelf of video-games, visibly. Trophies weren't his thing, and what was he going to do with one? Regardless, he looked at it, and sat down, and pulled out a piece of pizza. He handed one to Ashes as a treat.

Crystal took her eyes off of her schedule and stared at her wall for a moment, she didn't know what she would do now that she was back. She thought, briefly remembering a duelling activity in the gym that had been mentioned on the first day. It must be Mr. Hughes that ran it, since he taught them their attack lessons. She decided to head down, leaving Sapphire in her dorm to relax for a bit and play with some toys.

When Crystal got to the gym, she opened the doors to see Syn just arriving, too. She quietly sighed, of all people.. She wasn't one to dislike people, anyway, so maybe this was a good chance to get on better terms with him. Mr. Hughes appeared from the back of the room and stepped forward, pointing to the space in front of him.

"Take a seat, then we'll get started. I know some of you haven't been here yet, I see some new faces from my class, hm?" He said, looking at Crystal and Syn, and waving everybody over.

Crystal smiled at the teacher and quickly sat down in front, waiting for the demonstrations and what not to start.

Once Roman and Athena arrived at the café, they went to sit at a table. By coincidence or something, he sat at the same table he sat at on his first day, but he brushed off the feeling and looked at the menu, considering it was almost dinnertime. A waiter came over to Roman and Athena. "Hey, my griffin here would like the steak and I'll have a hamburger with extra cheese and lettuce. Oh, and I'll also have a diet coke with ice please." Roman requested. "Very good sir, I'll have both meals brought over in ten to fifteen minutes, as for your drink, that'll be brought to you shortly." The waiter replied as he went to the chefs and prepare Roman's dinner. Roman looked around from where he sat and sighed, thinking about his family, the thought annoyed him.

After the waited gave Roman his drink, he took a light sip before he looked at his griffin, who looked back with a cheerful face and went over to nuzzle Roman, despite her size within the café, she did her best not to get in anyone's way and behave as well as possible. Roman lightly stroked his griffin, knowing he had someone to love with him. Speaking of love... he remembered his question back on the island to do with everyone's desired in a romantic partner, explaining his idea for a romantic partner made him blush lightly as well as wonder if he would even be able to find said partner. As he lost himself in thought, he was brought back to reality by the waiter who came with Roman and Athena's dinner.

Once dinner was set as well as napkins and everything, Roman nodded in gratitude to the waiter whilst Athena wasted no time in eating her food, despite almost wolfing at it, she made sure she didn't make too much of a mess. Roman ate his burger in a surprisingly formal manner, which was a habit for him that he got used to because at least being formal at a dinner table meant he wouldn't make a mess.

“Who would like to fight me first? If you can beat me, then you can fight each other.” Said Mr. Hughes, but he mumbled under his breath just loud enough for them to hear, “No one will beat me though.”
“Oh really!” Exclaimed Syn at the challenge, “Let’s do this!”
Syn hopped up from his seat and turned his hand into a sword, which then extended into an extra long sword that reached across basically the whole room. The sudden movement surprised the teacher, but he was able to put a forcefield up to block it just in time. “Good move.”
Suddenly, Hughes leaped into the air and ran across a midair forcefield, which made it look like he was walking on nothing. Syn tried to create swords to attack him, but was unable to keep up. The teacher jumped from his platform and knocked Syn to the ground. “Who’s next?”

Crystal clapped at Syn's attempt, surprised by the teacher's speed and accuracy. She stood up, and put her hand in the air, "I'll go!" She walked forward, giving a hand to help Syn up as she did, and once he was up, she stood in front of Mr. Hughes. He made a slightly devious smile, "Animals, if I'm correct?" Crystal nodded, getting into a start position. The teacher put up his shield, and started running behind Crystal, but she quickly turned into a mouse and ran straight under his legs. She then turned into her Phoenix, lighting the room up with the fire, she set the ground under the teacher alight, making it hot. He leapt up, pressed his shield on her and jumped onto her back. She made a massive bird cry and turned back to herself, letting the room dim back again. "Good try, but I've had a lot of practise. And I'm impressed, I remember seeing in your files that you were unable to turn into mythical creatures, well done." She smiled at Mr. Hughes and got back up, then went to sit with everyone else again. She whispered to Syn, "Hey, how about we take him on together? I've seen you fight, and let's face it.. you're good!"

“Sure. If, we both work together, there’s no way he could win.” Replied Syn. The teacher readied himself with a shield to block Syn’s initial sword. Syn launched several more at Mr. Hughes and nothing happened. Then, he struck out with his other arm whilst still launching swords at the teacher with his first. The other arm turned into a rope, and it went towards the teacher, who managed to dodge it. This was all a distraction. Syn was hoping that Crystal could launch a surprise attack on Hughes.

Crystal turned into a hedgehog and rolled into a ball, then launched herself at Mr. Hughes while he was distracted. She landed at his back, and turned into a lion, erupting a roar in the gym. She pounced onto him, pinning him to the ground, then gave a nod to Syn to launch something at him. The teacher gasped, his students had pinned him, and he didn't know how to get up. Crystal had her massive lion paws over his arms and legs, keeping him in his position. (Auto Crystal in the fight if you need to)

Syn turned both his hands into swords again and crossed them into a pair of scissor-like blades just above the teacher’s neck. The teacher surrendered and gave them both permission to fight each other or teach others how to fight as they wished. This was done by Mr. Hughes giving them paper passes that not only allowed these things but also excused all fighting outside the gym. Nobody had beat Mr. Hughes before this, and Syn was sure to put this pass to good use. He left the gym promptly and went for the arcade, hoping to take some more coins or win a prize.

Crystal was really happy about winning the fight, and she and Syn were the first to beat the strong teacher. The other students clapped, then started to clear off after Syn left. Crystal collected her pass after shaking Mr. Hughes hand, then followed the others. She'd seen Syn heading off to the arcade, but her stomach had started to rumble, so she left him and started going to the cafeteria.

When Crystal arrived at the cafeteria, Roman was being served at his table by a waiter, and she went up to him as he started eating his burger. "Hey, Roman! Mr. Hughes just had a duelling match with me and Syn, and we won! Nobody's ever beat him before!" She squealed, jumping up and down and bit. "I have this pass to duel outside of the gym and classes now, too." She said, whipping it out to show him. "You should go next Sunday, I have a feeling you'd be good. And.." She paused, then murmured under her breath, "It'd be nice to duel with you." She smirked, lightly blushing at the thought. She shook her head, getting rid of her red, blushing cheeks. "Anyway, mind if I sit down with you?"

Jesse heard footsteps moving, and knew it was for the Duelling Club. Even though he was made to use combat, he didn't like to, and decided to shy off. Eric however, had been watching the crowd. After the club was over, Eric headed to the cafeteria, following Crystal.

As he arrived at the cafeteria, he caught up to Crystal. 'You and Syn were AWESOME! Yeah, I know, it's a bit sudden for us two to be talking an' stuff, but I've been "catching up" with Jesse. I wanna be friends with you other friends of Jesse! Though, yeah, you two were amazing! What are the limits to the animal-transformation? Is it just animals?'. Eric was becoming his self faster and faster, and he could be a bit too much sometimes, but he never seemed to notice so.

He took a seat on Roman and Crystal's table without permission, and then stood up. 'Sorry, you don't mind, do you?'.

Roman smiled as Crystal approached. "Oh hey Crystal, congrats on your duel and whatnot, as for sitting down with me, go right on ahead.." He said, he blushed lightly at the offer on duelling her. "Sounds nice... but I wouldn't wanna hit that pretty face of yours." His mouth moved before his mind, when he realised what he just said, he blushed and went back to his burger.

"Perhaps I could challenge him... although I should try and view it as a test of strength... otherwise if I lost and he 'salted the wound' this school would be down a teacher." He said almost bluntly before he turned his head to Eric. "Nah, you're good." He said with a nod.

Last edited:
Crystal took a seat, smiling at Roman and Eric. “Yeah? I guess I wouldn’t hurt you either then.” She told him, chuckling. “And thanks, Eric! I don’t mind talking, any friend of Jesse is bound to be a nice guy.” She laughed again, “Thanks.. again! My powers aren’t limited to just animals anymore, I can turn into mythicals, too. I don’t mind you here either!” She stood up again to get another menu, then came back to the table and handed it to Eric. She looked at the menu that Roman had been using. “This school sure does have variety, I’ll just go casual.” When the waiter came over, Crystal ordered a chicken baguette with sauce and some cola. When the food arrived, she started eating it, then suddenly remembered something and looked at Eric, “Hey.. do you have a pet here? I saw your crystal horse before. I’m gusseing that’s your power?”

Same with Crystal, Eric ordered a chicken baguette, because he was out of ideas for what he wanted. As his came, he started eating it. 'Yeah, I do have a pet. Have you not seen me riding on Lolly, my pet flamingo? I'm sure you have... she's just kinda lazy.'. The conversation shifted to powers. 'Yes, I do have crystal powers, I can make crystals out of thin air. So like...'. Eric took this like a challenge, and he made a crystal shaped similar to a Z-Crystal from Pokemon in his right hand's palm, whilst holding it out. He then made it start shaping, and it became a small bunny. 'I can do animals, and they sort of become living? Sort of, though, they're my control, and they don't make noises.'. The bunny jumped over to Crystal, and gave her a little nuzzle. It wasn't really spiky, like what would be expected. It jumped back to Eric's palm and it shattered into nothingness. 'I'd better continue eating this baguette I guess... then I'm gonna try a malasada!'.

“Oh, of course! I think I saw her on the island..” She took another bite from her food and then looked back, “I have Sapphire, as you may already know! I’ve had her since she was a kitten.” She took out her phone and showed a picture of Sapphire on the first day Crystal had her to the two boys, she was basically a little ball of white fluff. Crystal giggled, “Where did you get a flamingo from, anyway? How did you even make her so tame?” She smiled as Eric started to show off his powers, ‘aw’ing at the Crystal bunny. She drunk her cola and looked at Athena wolfing down her steak, “Athena sure is hungry, maybe I could go for more, too.. are Malasada’s nice?”

Roman continued to eat his burger which appeared to be only a quarter left, he looked up to see Crystal's picture of Sapphire as a kitten and couldn't help but smile. "Heh, cute." He said before he took another bite of his burger and looked at the bunny made from a crystalized material. He took a sip of his drink before he looked at Athena who had already eaten the last bite of her steak, lightly brushing her beak with her talon as if wiping her mouth. "Now I kinda wanna show a picture of Athena when she was young." Roman said as he ate the last of his burger, got out his phone and showed a photo of himself at a young age in formal clothing and bowl cut hair holding a baby griffin that was almost the size of Sapphire.

'You two are so cute with your cats and griffins! And that suit really fits you. Sadly, I forgot to bring my phone, but I was a bit of an ugly baby.'. Not long after, he was asked about Lolly. It was, to him, a touchy subject, but he didn't give a sweat, like a lot do in the situation.'Lolly, I'd rather not mention how I got her.... I still have guilt from it, haha.'. He then picked himself up, and headed across to the counter, ordering a malasada. After he was given the warm, tasty treat, he headed back to the table, eating it. 'These malasadas are so good!'. He ate it quite hastily. 'Yep.. definitely.'.

'You know, it's getting late. What time do you two plan on staying up 'til?'.

“Athena! You were an adorable little griffin!” Crystal giggled, rubbing her head feathers. She looked at Eric sadly, “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know! She’s cute, anyway, like all pets!” She put her phone away and smiled at Eric with his malasada. “I wasn’t planning on staying too long, but if you have any ideas on stuff to do, I’ll stay up. Maybe the arcade, I haven’t been there to play for a long while.” She thought for a bit, looking around at the three of them, “You could invite Jesse, I’m sure he’d come, right?”

Roman chuckled lightly as Athena purred when Crystal complimented and stroked her. "I haven't got many plans either, but yeah; the Arcade sounds like a good place to go to for the rest of the evening. Hopefully I can get something good out of it, or maybe I can go on the dance one again and try for a new high score?" Roman asked rhetorically. He ate the last of his burger and drank the last of his drink as he looked between the two and their pets.

Syn saw the machine Roman had used at the beginning of the school year. It was a dancing game, so Syn wouldn’t be the best. He had never been a good dancer, but in an attempt to prove himself better than the other student, he tried anyway. The thought didn’t occur to him that no one would ever know because no one was there.

Syn got on the machine, he managed to hit most of the first moves, since they were pretty easy, but when he saw one he couldn’t get, he tried his hardest. He was so close, but he couldn’t quite reach it. Suddenly, he sprouted another arm, which got to the next pad easily. “Yes! I learned something new. Now I can make more arms for myself.”
Once that had happened, the rest of the dance moves were easy, and Syn got a new high score.

Crystal stood up, "Alright, let's get going!" She paused as she took a step, "And I think Syn's there, it should be fine, though.." She carried on, then arrived at the Arcade.

Crystal stepped inside, peering round to see Syn. "Syn?! Are you sprouting arms?" She squealed, quite surprised. She walked over, seeing the new highscore on the machine, which was of course, Syn. "Congrats, winning a duel, getting a highscore AND a new power!" She looked behind her at the other two boys, "I think they added a new game while we were gone, it's like this VR type thing, but you sit in a chair and watch from a screen, then the chair moves with it." She smiled, "It sounded pretty cool to me!" Crystal walked over to a corner in the Arcade, where a squared off space had been made, and inside, contained two chairs and two screens to play on.

Syn retracted his arms when Crystal entered and walked over to the new VR thing. “This looks pretty cool.” He said. “Too bad there isn’t a way to win. I don’t really want to do something where you can’t beat other people.”
Syn, bored with the cool-looking VR ride, went over to a nearby coin dispenser and began to break into it to get coins.

Roman was annoyed when Syn thought it would be good to beat his high score. Of course Roman found Syn's tactic to be cheating as he used his hands as well, even when Crystal congratulated him, he scoffed. Athena went to comfort Roman by putting one of her wings around him. Roman then raised his eyebrow as Crystal walked over to the recently added VR set, which he was clueless about as he never experienced VR before.

Crystal sighed, “Classic Syn, I guess..” She didn’t particularly like his idea of cheating all the time, but sometimes it was actually great to watch. She looked at Roman with his confused face, “I’m guessing you don’t know what this is, so I’ll explain for you! Basically, you sit in one of those big chairs, then pick a scenario, such as a roller coaster, it shows up on the screen and the chair moves along as if your on the ride. It’s sort of on the edge of VR.” She told him, sitting down and pressing the buttons to the roller coaster ride. She set up the one next to her, aswell, then patted the chair, “Give it a go! And maybe after this, we could ask the school for a VR headset, say it’s for educational purposes, and both fun, of course.” She looked around for Eric, “Hey, Eric? You can use mine after I’m done, these games are fun, you need to try it, too!”

Crystal started the roller coaster up, along with Roman’s, then it got going, and the chair started bumping around, turning and going forward and back. Crystal laughed, “It’s cool, right?”

Roman smiled as Crystal explained VR to him, which he began to find interesting. When Crystal set up the second VR chair for him, he wasted no time going to it, sitting down and put the headset on. Once it fired up, he was instantly blown away by what he saw, and when he also got on the roller coaster, he noticed it almost felt real... which was wen he realised what VR was made for; to make bizarre experiences almost look real. Just as when the roller coaster went up and was about to shoot down, the chair moved with him to make the 'ride' seem more realistic. "This is mind blowing." Roman said in slight awe.

Eric had stayed behind at the cafeteria after Crystal and Roman moved off to the arcade. Now though, he was getting bored of eating piles of malasadas, and decided to head to the arcade. He saw the small group on the VR ride, and decided to do the same. He put whatever needed into the machine, and let the ride begin. Only thing was, he'd forgot to check what the ride actually was supposed to be. And, he'd never been on a roller coaster before. 'Oh... yes!'.

The ride began at a fast speed, and Eric wasn't actually that impressed. In-fact, he was frowning. The ride was nothing like the rollercoasters he'd been on. Eric was expecting it to be even bigger than his previous experiences, it was a VR, it had no limits! It wasn't realistic. No sharp turns on the sharp turns, and he didn't even feel going upside down! Though, the going up and down was good, to give it that. After it ended, he pulled himself off, and looked at the others after they were done. 'You know, that wasn't impressive. It wasn't even like a roller-coaster.'.

(note that Eric isn't that smart, thinking that the VR would be absolutely amazing.)

“I’m glad you think so! Technology these days, huh?” Crystal told Roman, slipping off the headset and standing up with a slight wobble, having to steady herself after being cut from reality. “Eric, I guess you’re siding with Syn!” She laughed, looking over at the boy stealing coins. She gathered the three boys up, “How does a competition sound to you guys? We just need to pick a game to do it on. Roman, Syn, you two are pretty good at the dancing one, right? That’s an option!” She quickly took out her phone and messaged Jesse, ‘Hey, there! Haven’t seen you since we got back. We’re doing a competition in the arcade, come along, if you want to!’

When his friends got out of the VR ride, Syn saw that Eric hadn’t enjoyed it. Then, Crystal commented on how good he was at dancing, to which Syn Replied, “I’m not really super good at dancing, I just have a very specific set of skills. How about a game of air hockey? I would feel like I’m cheating in dancing with how badly I’d beat you.”

"Air hockey sounds fine." Crystal lent over to Roman and whispered in his ear, "You're great at dancing, don't listen to him, we all know how he is." She walked over to air hockey with Syn, and put one of the pucks on it. She looked at everyone, "I'll go first, who wants to go with me?" She smiled, she really loved air hockey, and would always do it in the arcades back at home. "And no powers, that's sort of cheating.."

Roman folded his arms. "At least he admits it." He thought when Syn said he wasn't that good at dancing. To him, dancing wasn't just hitting the pads at the right time; it was also showing off good moves while doing it. When Crystal whispered in his ear, he had a few mixed feelings, after she explained air hockey, he smiled as he happened to enjoy air hockey, even if he only played once in secret while his family were doing business. "I'm up for that, although I'm not picky on how soon I do it, so someone else can go before me if they want." He said with a smiled as he put is hands in his pockets.

Once Crystal said no powers, Syn pulled his third arm away from his goal and said, “You’re no fun.”
Then Syn grabbed his hand-things, put the puck in the center of the table, and turned it on before she was ready. A shot was quickly taken and scored. “Well, looks like I’m winning.” He said.

(Sorry I took a while, been busy with stuff)
Crystal was annoyed with Syn’s tricks already, but she went on anyway. She decided to just ignore it, for a while, anyway. She hit the puck as hard as she could into his goal, and kept hitting it to the edges to bounce in. (Skip to after if you want, I don’t mind who wins, probably Syn, anyway, xD)

When the final puck went into a goal, it was Crystal’s. Crystal had beaten Syn 10-6. He was so frustrated, but he tried to hide it. He wasn’t very good at hiding this, but he left without even congratulating Crystal and went over to another game, Skeeball. He of course cheated by stretching his arms to get the ball in the jackpot every time, easily beating the previous high score.

"Nice-" Crystal was about to talk, but Syn had already walked away to cheat on another game, "try.." She sighed, then went to face Roman, "You ready?" She smiled, "Let's see how quick you are!"

Roman tried not to smile at Syn's 'humiliation' as the latter left. He turned and smiled at Crystal who called him over to the air hockey table. "Alright, let's do this!" He said after he clicked his neckbones, Athena walked over to watch, clearly excited. Once the puck was set, Roman wasted no time on hitting it toward Crystal, whenever she pushed it back, he did his best to defend. After what seemed like an intense face off, the table buzzed as the game ended and time was up.

While Roman moved his right shoulder to adjust his arm after the game, he looked up and widened his eyes lightly to see the score. Both Roman and Crystal tied each other with 9-9 points, Roman lightly smiled at this, knowing he may not have won, but he didn't lose either.

Crystal concentrated wildly on her game with Roman, really wanting a second win to show she could be good at it. She was surprised by the result, too, and just laughed at first. “Equal skill?” She saw him smiling, which made her smile back. She quickly took a look at her phone, seeing that it was already late afternoon, since they’d got back at lunch. She turned to the group in the arcade, “I met this woman that looks after the flying creatures in the stables here, maybe she’d let us go see them, if that sounds good to you guys!” She quickly remembered Athena, “If we go for a ride, you can tag along with Athena, I get the thought that she won’t want you on any other creature again..” Crystal told Roman, beginning to head out and head towards the field with all the stables. She gestured for anyone who wanted to come and follow with her.

Roman put his hands in his pockets as Athena walked over to him. "I'm guessing she owns that wyvern we found on the island?" He asked as he decided to follow Crystal, interested in seeing the creatures, much to Athena's cautiousness. "And it's likely, but as I said for the umpteenth time: Even if I have a ride on another creature, none of them can replace you, Athena, you'll always be my beloved griffin." He said as he gave his griffin a hug, Athena hugged back with her wings before they continued walking with Crystal, despite Roman's words, the griffin was still unsure.