• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

(Nobody’s posting, so I’ll go ahead)
Crystal woke up, looking to Sapphire’s bed. The cat stretched and ran up to her, sniffing her face. “Okay, okay, I’m up!” She giggled, sitting up and looking at her phone, it was vibrating. She picked it up, seeing her notification which said ‘Camping Trip Weekend’ and she smiled, jumping out of bed. She quickly got changed into a crop top hoodie with a camo design, and blue denim jeans, also adding a daisy into her hair. Sapphire meowed in agreement to her outfit, “Thanks! I try.” She laughed, walking over to her little kitchen area and eating breakfast.

After finishing up in her dorm, Crystal grabbed Sapphire and put a little blue flower around one of her ears. She dusted her hands, then got out her dorm, with Sapphire following behind her. She got out her phone, “I’m ready, I’ll be on the field waiting to go. See you all soon!” She texted to the group chat, even adding Brian in.

Crystal made her way to the field, and sat down with her legs crossed, Sapphire in between them. She stroked the cat, looking over to the dorms to wave everyone over. She’d also brought her camping gear, and had put on a daisy design backpack (to go with the daisy in her hair), which contained all of the gear inside.

Roman woke up the next day after what appeared to be a great night of sleep. He got out of bed and noticed his griffin was still asleep, so he tried his best to get dressed quietly. Rather than wear what he usually wore, he instead wore something different, something that he wasn't afraid to get dirty: A white tank top, Dark blue jeans, Charcoal boots and a Gray camo long coat. Once dressed, he decided to pack some stuff for the camping trip, as he did, he didn't notice Athena waking up and slowly sneaking up behind him. After Roman packed, Athena spread her wings out and let the tips of them cover Roman's eyes in an attempt to do 'Guess who' to him, Roman lightly chuckled. "Morning Athena, sleep well?" He asked as Athena folded her wings once more and gave Roman a cheerful coo.

"Good, let's get something to eat first." Roman said as he made himself some toast and gave Athena a few strips of bacon. Afterward, Roman wiped his face off with a napkin and looked at Athena. "Let's go find where everyone else is waiting at, huh?" He suggested as he looked at his phone to find two new messages. The first one was a response from his sister to which he smiled in comfort, the second one was from Crystal saying where she is. "I guess we're waiting at the field, come on Athena." Roman said as he went out of his dorm and locked the door behind him, the lock appeared different from last time; a lot more secure. Once locked, Roman and Athena walked over to the field where Crystal was waiting at. "Hey Crystal!" Roman called as he and Athena walked over to her and Sapphire with a smile.

After everyone had left, and gone back to the school, Eric took a fly around the island with Lolly, the flamingo. Later, at 9:55, he headed back to the hotel.

--------------

Jesse woke up in the morning, to see Ashes, asleep on his bed. Him and his pet had been quite behind, recently, he'd been running off without Ashes, and today, he was planning to stay with Ashes, or mostly, until Ashes ran off to chase a rabbit or something. He woke up, and put some toast a toaster, and then started to pack. Rather than packing mostly casual clothing, he decided to pack the clothes that were literally designed for doing something like camping. (for the current day, he decided to wear a black-with-red-stripes tank top, along with black trousers and Nike trainers. It still looked rather stylish, but he didn't usually like getting messy, so he never needed any hiking clothing or anything of the sort.). Along with that, he had woken up to a tent in front of his bed, which was perfect, he expected it from the luck he'd been having. When Jesse had finished packing, he ate the toast he'd prepared, and fed some crust pieces to Ashes, along with his dragon-steak.

After shutting the door behind him, with Ashes in his arms, and dragging a suitcase behind him, he got a text from Crystal. He let go of the suitcase, and headed toward the field, and saw Crystal and Roman. He made his way over, and looked over, hoping to see someone else of their group, coming. As he looked around the field, the three weren't the only one on the field. There were some other students, who looked ready to go somewhere, maybe they were going to the island too. But, among the very small crowd, he spotted someone similar. His friends knew him as Eric, but Jesse knew him, but couldn't recognise him. He racked his brains, hoping to remember. It was pointless, he hadn't remembered.

Eric had now flown off into the distance, the same direction as the island. 'I guess we're not the only ones with the idea of going to the island.'. Jesse said. Ashes barked along with him, and went to play with Sapphire and Athena.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian woke up to hear a vibrate. Crystal texted everyone about the camping trip. "Well, time to go back.". As Brian reached for his bottle, he heard another vibrate. He read the text from a unknown person, which said:
"Brian, I upgraded your MTD (OOC:Microthian Transformation Device) so that Mega Form can have more than one ability, but I've only gave you one for now- Track Mode. You'll have to get the 4 others yourself..

-Have fun... from ???"

Tyring to take his mind off the peculiar text, Brian changed into a cyan striped polo shirt, dark cream shorts and blue sneakers. He packed his navy blue bag, ate a quick breakfast, and ran to the fields where a some people were waiting. "Hey guys!" He greeted them.

It was morning. Syn woke up and immediately saw his maroon hydra. He realized that this was the day of the camping trip, and he had pre-packed, only having to put on his clothes (athletic shorts and a t-shirt, both in Wolfborn colors). However, he had only little dilemma. Syn had no idea what to do with Azrael. He knew he couldn’t leave him in the room, because someone could find out while he was gone, or worse, Azrael could escape. So, Syn had to take Azrael with him. Syn didn’t have a portable cage, but he did have his safe. Quickly, so he wouldn’t be late, he turned his hand into a sword and poked air holes in the safe, grabbing Azrael and stuffing him in it. It was a little cramped for the 13-headed hydra, but it would be fine. Then, Syn grabbed his suitcase, his tent, his pet, and his safe, and he ran off down the hallway, stopping at the field.

Last edited:
Crystal smiled as more of the boys walked over, only Mark and Delphi now. Eric already flew off, so she guessed he was headed for the island already or something. She looked at Roman and Jesse with their two tank tops, “Wow, this really is about tank tops today.” She giggled, then saw Roman’s camo pattern as well, “We both have camo patterns, camo buddies!” She laughed, hip bumping him. Syn came over with his safe, which was.. different to bring to a camping trip. She left it, and just turned to Brian who’d said hello, “Hey! Nice to see you again, Brian.”

Sapphire jumped out of Crystal’s lap as she saw Ashes coming to play. She gave a little meow to him, and then started chasing him around in turns, which she found fun. She kept purring, also looking at Athena.

Syn, being too impatient to wait for everyone, released Therian, who turned into a large sea turtle. Syn climbed on Therian’s shell and put his stuff down on it. The safe shook a little, but a baby hydra couldn’t possibly escape that safe. Then, the turtle took off through the water, headed for the island, by following Eric. Syn didn’t know who Eric was yet, but he figured he was also going to the island for the camping trip.

Last edited:
Roman shrugged when Crystal mentioned him and Syn wearing tank tops which was a mere coincidence just like Roman and Crystal both wearing camo designed stuff. Roman blushed lightly when Crystal hip bumped him. "I'm only wearing what I'm not afraid to get dirty. Not my preferred gesture to a friend by the way." He said as he didn't want Crystal to notice his blush. Athena looked down at Sapphire with a friendly coo and lowered her head to the cat's level. "So, what do you hope we do once we start camping?" He asked as he waited for the others and watched Syn head off to the island early.

“Oh, I’m sorry.. I just felt in the mood for it.” Crystal told Roman, replying to her hip bump. She blushed aswell, feeling sort of embarrassed. She thought for a moment, “Well, I’d like to explore it properly, and see the creatures on it. I was planning on making some toys for Sapphire out of whatever’s on the island if we get spare time. And then there’s the stories that Delphi was talking about.” She told Roman, smiling st the thought. Sapphire perked up at ‘toys’ and ran over, meowing. “Yes, for you! Patience.” She giggled, as Sapphire ran off again to Athena. She watched Syn leave for the island, and wanted to leave too. “I think I’ll leave early, too. Everyone else can head to it in their own time, that’ll probably work better for those heavy sleepers..” She said, quickly sending another text to everyone that most of them would be on the island already. She stood up, “See you there, everyone!” Crystal said, waving. Sapphire left Athena and went over to the edge of the island, waiting for her owner.

Crystal turned into a swan, and Sapphire got on her back. She groomed her feathers, and then took off for the camping site. Her long neck was a resting place for Sapphire’s head, which actually felt warm on Crystal’s new found feathers.

Roman folded his arms and smiled as he listened to Crystal's plans for the camping trip which he found exciting. He waved lightly as Crystal decided to make her way to the island. After a few minutes of waiting, he and Athena quickly got bored, they looked at each other and nodded. Athena crouched down so Roman could get on her back. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna go to the island early as well, it's starting to get a bit boring here. You can come with me if you want, I could use the company. Do either of you want a lift? Athena's strong enough to handle two people." Roman said to Brian and Jesse as Athena spread her wings, ready to fly but looked at the pair to see if she had to carry anyone else.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Sure, I always wanted to ride on a hawk! Besides, Bug's a bit tired- he hasn't used Mega in a while." From Brian's bag, you could hear a faint chirp. Brian climbed onto Athena, getting ready to get back to the island he was stuck at for a while. "Ready when you are!" He told Roman. He made sure everything was in his bag. "I might as well- I could start to bond with him!"He thought.

Last edited:
Mark left for the island as well, using the same method as before, but he landed correctly on his feet. "Ow." Mark said, after landing on his feet. He saw the others heading to the island as well, so he waved. Mark saw Syn, which was the closest, Crystal, Roman, and Brian. "I've got presents for everyone, but not everyone's there." Mark put the present for Jesse and Delphi away.

After everyone had left, Jesse noticed a flaw in the plan. It was too late now to ask for a ride, and he couldn't exactly fly, just levitate, and that was in his Shadow form, and water didn't count as solid enough to levitate above it. 'Damn! Or... not. I know.'. The field was close to the location of the Creature Tending building, which had a stable, and on weekends, if you asked Mr. Beamon, the Creature Tending teacher, who lived in the building, you could borrow an animal. 'Come on Ashes, we'll ride something there. I don't actually know what are in the stables'. He ran as fast as he could to the CT building and knocked on the door. Nearly instantly, it opened.

'Jesse. What do you want?'. out came the wide mouth of the teacher.
'Mm.... am I fine to borrow something from the stables? You see, I'm goi-'. Jesse responded, before he was cut off.
'Sure, go ahead. There's a manual next to the correct animal. For you, who hasn't a piece of knowledge on how to ride an animal, I'd definitely recommend a pegasus.'.
'Sure. Is it like riding a- oh, manual, right.'.

'WOOOOOOOOAH!'. He was riding 'Venus' through the sky, to the island at a fast speed, and Ashes was on a little carriage on the side of the horse, and there was his bag in the other. To ride a pegasus, with something in a carriage, you needed an equal balance, and Ashes was surprisingly the same weight as the backpack. Jesse's hair was being blown back, and Ashes had it's heads dragged along, but he seemed to like that. The pegasus looked like a regular white horse, with fur the colour of a minty green and pink mane. He landed on the island, not long after, and jumped off the horse. The horse then flew back, after he'd helped Ashes down, and pulled his backpack off.

'Yeah... should have asked for a ride on one of you guys, but riding a pegasus is cool... wish I could have rode one of the dragons but you have to be either trained or have an emergency reason. And I've got neither. Anyways! I'm here now, I believe we're all here, right?'.

(this is after everyone has arrived, so yes, Jesse is the last one to arrive)

Roman flinched lightly as Mark launched himself like a rocket to the island. "Holy shit..." he said before he gave Brian a somewhat unimpressed expression whilst Athena quickly raised her wings to whack Brian on either side of the head. "Athena's a Griffin, not a hawk." Roman said bluntly as Athena ran forward and took to the skies at amazing speed, she didn't bother to do any tricks as she had two riders on her back, one of which may not have rode on a flying animal like her. Once they arrived on the island, Athena crouched down so Brian and Roman could get off. Roman went to unpack some of his stuff before he turned to hear Jesse come to the island on what looked like a Pegasus. "Huh, my sister has a Pegasus." He muttered to himself before he turned around to everyone to the island. "So what's gonna happen first, exploration or setting up camp?" He asked.

Syn, after arriving on the island, answered Roman’s question by simply walking off into the woods with his stuff. He didn’t plan on setting up camp until he had explored where to set it up. Personally, he was hoping for a rocky area with plenty of wood for firewood and an air hole to let out smoke. Syn came across a cave while walking and saw inside that nothing was there.

So, he set up his tent out in front of the cave so that nobody would know that there was a cave behind it, and used his hand to cut the back of the tent, since he could always buy another one. This way, he had a secret cave all to himself out of his tent. He put his stuff in the cave and then began to gather firewood and start a fire out in front of his tent. He still had not let Azrael out of his makeshift cage.

Crystal landed on the water next to the island, gracefully swimming onto land. She let Sapphire off, and then got out of her swan form. She waved hello to everyone, and then answered Roman’s question, just as Syn walked off, “I’ll look around and then set up, I saw a nice opening with green grass, surrounding trees and some rocks when I was flying, you can all come too, if you want. Syn’ll probably camp alone..” She said, going off to the space she’d seen in the sky. She quickly looked at Mark, “That was a hard landing, alright! And.. a gift? I wonder what that is.. thanks in advance!” Jesse had also landed by then, and she waved as he came flying on a Pegasus.

When Crystal arrived at her opening, she opened her backpack and put down her tent. Conveniently, the tent was also a camo design. She also got out all her supplies and layer them against a rock, then put up the tent and put down a sleeping bag with some blankets for Sapphire, and in case anyone else needed blankets. Sapphire sat on her fluffy blue blanket and made it comfy for herself, then went to sleep. Crystal would leave her inside if she went exploring, she looked fine for now, anyways. She stepped outside her tent, then looked around. Maybe she could learn to turn into other mythical creatures, like she planned. Once she did the Pheonix, she guessed it would be as easy as any normal animal.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Oh, woops! Sorry about that..." He apologized. "I thought I didn't need my contacts..."He thought. When they landed, Brian started to walk to his treehouse, he forgot a few things there. "I don't know about everyone else, but I haven't explored this island fully." He shouted as he grabbed his emergency contacts from his bag. He put them on, climbed down the ladder, and took out his bottle. He turned Bug into Megabug, and started to fly around the island, looking for any caves.

Jesse walked off after Crystal and Syn had done so, and found a rocky area, with a large peak. From a distance, it looked as if it was oozing snow from its top. He could also see another tent in the distance, in-front what looked like a cliff.. It looked like someone was setting it up. Out of his bag, he pulled a small cube, that had the words T, E, N, T wrapped around it. He chucked it on the floor, and made a rock-barrier to stop Ashes from moving around whilst he set up the tent. The cube expanded before hitting the floor, and there was a large red and grey tent in front of him. It had a small main-area, and then 2 small bedrooms on left and right. He looked at it, satisfied. Not long after, he'd unpacked it, and heard a voice.

'Hey! Jesse! Finally we meet!'. Eric was walking up, the person who set off on a large flamingo, and Jesse now recognised him.
'E-Eric?! Bu-wha-huh-'. Jesse stuttered. 'I thought you hated me!'.
'Yeah, I did for a while.... we weren't the best of friends after that but I'm willing to forgive and be friends again. We can dream stuff together like we used to!'. Eric gave a happy smile to him.
'Well, I'd be willing to take you as a friend. Again.'. Jesse returned the smile.
'YAY!'. Eric leapt into the air. 'Oh yeah, I didn't come here after you, it's just a coincidence I decided to have a camping trip here.'.
'Cool. Same here. I mean, I didn't even think you were coming to Wolfborn.'.
'I mean, even though, as it seemed, you being there was the only reason I was going, as I grow older, I realise that it would break the pattern to stop the family-thing of going to Wolfborn. So I went. And hoped we'd be friends. And it worked.
'Well, see you around, I guess? OH! Actually, first, don't walk off yet, what house are you in?'
'Phoenix.'. Jesse was happy with this house, being the goody-two-shoes wasn't his thing.
'Demon.'. Eric looked pretty hurt, and Jesse actually fell backwards, but caught himself in time. 'I don't wanna talk about it.'.

Ashes and Lolly who had been playing together, split apart now Eric walked off, and Jesse was left. He could see Eric setting his tent close by, but just a bit lower. How could happy Eric get into the Demon house?! It was... nearly impossible to think that that was true. Regardless, he set into his tent, and Ashes came after him. He sat down on his bed, and attempted to process the fact of what just happened. 'Eric?'

Roman and Athena followed Crystal and the others to their select location to set up camp which he found promising. Once there, he unpacked a tent which looked rather small... until he unfolded it, it took him a while to set it up but when he did, the tent was Green camo printed and big enough for two horses, certainly enough room for him and Athena to sleep in. Afterward he decided to set up the inside with his and Athena's beds. Once that was done, he went back outside and got out his stuff, he didn't bring much, mainly the stuff to set up his tent. "Nothing better then the great outdoors." Roman said as Athena cooed in agreement. "I'm gonna have a wonder around and get familiar with the surroundings." Roman said as he and Athena decided to walk off and check out what the island had to offer whether it be creatures or scenery.

Once he had all the wood he would need to start a fire later that night, Syn decided that he would do something before night fell, which was a long time. He knew he should do something productive, so he meditated for about an hour, then practiced his shapeshifting, only to find no new forms. Once this had been done, he decided to go out and spar with his hydra. Azrael was excited to be let out of the cage, and the maroon hydra flew right at Syn, who barely deflected the first attack with his sword. Several more attacks followed, and they were all blocked or deflected. Once Azrael was tired, he flew onto Syn’s shoulder, and Syn began to walk around the woods a bit with Therian at his side. There wasn’t much around but a few leontophones, which he stayed away from.

In the distance, he could see a snow covered mountain peak, but up ahead all he saw were woods, and even past those, the beach. He ran out to the beach, only to see sirens on some rocks. Naturally, knowing what they were, he ran back to the camp. He decided to find the others and flew up on Therian’s back, seeing that they were at the mountain. They went over to it and shouted down to Jesse, “Make sure to tell the others this. I went to the beach on the far side of the island and saw Sirens. We should all probably stay way from them.”

Crystal watched as Roman walked off to explore, and thought she would as well. Most of them had already split up to do so, or just set up a tent. “Bye, Sapphire! Come find me if you get lonely.” She waved, and the cat gave a glare over, then went back to sleep again. She started walking into the forest, hoping to see a dragon, which probably wouldn’t be too common to see.

Eventually, she saw a mountain with some tents on it, probably some of her friends. She’d also found Syn’s tent, which was basically in the middle of the forest, in front of a big rock. (She doesn’t know it’s a cave) Crystal kept on walking, until she found a beach, which she saw Syn flying away from on Therian. She turned into a butterfly and perched herself up a tree, trying to see what he was flying away from. She could see some fish like tails, and then heard a song. She instantly knew, ‘Sirens!’ And then flew away, ‘Note to self.. never go near the beach..’

Crystal had turned into herself again, and could hear some hooves on the grass in the distanst, which she went over to. She could see the front of a deer, just sighing that it wasn’t a mythical creature, until it walked forward. It’s back legs had bird claws, and it had a big feathery bird tail, with big bird wings. She creeped out to it, and it just stared at her. (it’s a Peryton) Slowly, she reached her hand out, touching its head. He creature responded by bouncing back, and then running away. “I guess it’s hard to tame a wild.. thing..” She whispered, going back to her tent.

As Roman and Athena walked through the woods to check out what the island had to offer, he could faintly hear the song of a siren. "I know where they reside, and I'm not going there anytime soon." Roman said to himself as he saw light coming from the woods, if he ever got lost, he could always fly on Athena's back and find the camp from above. Once he made his way out of the woods toward where the light was, he was instantly taken back by the sight of what appeared to be a beautiful meadow with flowers of many different types. "Wow..." Roman said in awe.

In the distance, he and Athena noticed a creature: At first glance, people would see it as a horse, but what made it different was how much bigger it was compared to a normal one as well as having eight legs instead of four (Aka: Sleipnir). Roman and Athena slowly walked toward said creature, once the latter caught sight of the pair, rather than run off, it turned to the pair's direction and appeared to be analyzing them. Once close enough, Roman and Athena both remained quiet in case it would disturb the large and majestic creature, which was clearly bigger than Athena by possibly 20-30%.

"Hello there..." Roman said softly as to not startle it, Athena lightly bowed to the creature in respect and to show a good impression. The Sleipnir responded by walking closer to Roman and lowering his head to him, most likely in respond to the friendly greeting. "My name's Roman, this is Athena." Roman said, slightly more boldly than before as he assumed the Sleipnir was more comfortable. The latter lightly nuzzled his nose against Roman's head, it appeared to like him which made Athena somewhat envious, so she walked up and let out a light squawk at the Sleipnir who flinched and took a step back. Athena lightly wrapped her wing around Roman who was both surprised and not surprised. "Forgive her, she can be a bit too overprotective sometimes, but that's why I love her." Roman said as he lightly petted Athena's head. The Sleipnir appeared to understand and lightly nodded in response.

Last edited:
Mark saw most of the others land on the island and explore, so that's what Mark did as well. But he had to first place the gifts somewhere where everyone would come to see. So he placed them at the front of the island with each of their names on it. Crystal's gift was a poster of her and Sapphire together, Roman's present was a warrior's shield that had a strap so he can put it on his back, and many designs on it, including a big design of Athena in the middle.

There was also Syn's gift, which was a black robe with some red that included a hoodie and a big design of Therian on the back, and Jesse's gift was a big trophy of him and his pet, Ashes, together. You also can't forget Brian. His gift was a big onesie with designs of Bug and his Megabug form on it. Delphi's present was a big cat plushie, but Mark did place it down yet because she hadn't come to tbe island yet. There was also a final gift that Mark wanted to give to everyone. It was a picture of all of them together, so Mark will wait for everyone to get their presents first, then take the picture to get more copies and give them to his friends.

When Crystal arrived at the tents, she saw Mark over at the front of the island. It looked like he was putting something down, so she quickly ran over to him, and saw loads of presents. “Mark! For us?” She said, walking over to the presents and picking hers up. “Aw, you shouldn’t have.. I’ll make something for you back at Wolfborn, I promise!” She smiled at him, and opened her gift. She saw the poster of her and Sapphire, and ran over to Mark and hugged him. “Thank you, SO much. I love it.” She released him from her hug, and then walked back, holding the poster against her, almost as if she was hugging that now too. @AnimeTail

'Hmm... well, I think it's getting late.'. Jesse had got caught up in reading his book, and didn't have any time to search for mythical creatures. So, instead, he decided to find an area for a good campfire. Maybe the forest-like area was a good idea, at an area of the island. Him and Ashes took a walk down the mountain, and went to the forest. As he was walking through, he heard a slither. In a small cave, he saw two glowing eyes from the cave. He screamed, expecting to have died. He knew this was a Basilisk. However, he wasn't. He looked closer, and saw the eyes had large scars straight over them. The scar must have been over the death-mechanism in it's eyes. However, now its head was pointed out, he could see massive fangs. Immediately, Jesse grabbed Ashes, and ran.

As he ran, he kept making turns, after seeing small snakes, and made it to the heart of the forest, a small opening. Hastily, he started a fire, and sliced a few trees down (using his power) and had a quick campfire made. Surely, this would be made better as the night went on. The fire was quite a well-made one, it blazed intensely, nearly becoming a beautiful white. To pull the others towards him, Jesse made the fire start to blaze higher, by using an amount of his power, and the curls of the heat became the words 'Jesse', he hoped the others would get the message to come here, especially if it was made of fire, which hinted at a camp fire. Nervous still, he pulled a small arrow out of his pocket, and kept it locked in his hand.

As Roman and Athena conversed with the Sleipnir, the latter spotted a strange light coming from the woods. Roman and Athena looked back and faintly saw what appeared to be a word written in flames. "That's strange... someone might be in trouble." Roman said as he jumped on to Athena's back and took to the skies to see what the problem is, he began to see Jesse in the middle of the woods through the trees and Athena began to circle above, hoping they would see. He also noticed something moving through the forest, it looked like a giant... snake?

Crystal looked up, seeing a big flame in the forest, and then Roman flying over on Athena. “Look, Mark. I think it says Jesse.. let’s go see!” She told Mark, running to her tent, grabbing Sapphire and flying over as a Pheonix, Sapphire running along underneath her.

She was right, the flames did spell out Jesse, which impressed her a lot. She also blew up in flames, being in her Pheonix form, and flew threw the fire that spelt his name, and back down to him in the middle of the forest. She sat down on a log, still as a Pheonix, giving a coo hello to everyone. Sapphire sat next to her, soaking up the heat from her flames.

'I made the fire for a campfire, if I'm not clear. Did you guys have a good time on your own? I.. just read for ages, and then decided to start us a campfire. I did see a cave with a...'. Jesse gulped. 'b-basi-basket-no-brazil-no-obelisk-no-'. He had a hard problem saying it, though eventually he managed to. 'Basilisk. I'm lucky to live, its eyes were sliced, so the death-thing didn't work. It still had fangs and stuff, but I ran before an attack. I just hope I didn't leave a trail of aura or smell or something.'.

Jesse reached into his belt-bag he was wearing, and pulled out a pack of marshmallows. How it fit, was a confusing thing to most others, but it did. He opened the back, and sticks flew to the people around the fire. 'Want some marshmallows?'. Jesse walked over to the fire, bent down and started to roast his. The fire spat beautiful ashes onto the sweet stick of sugar and before soon, it was roasted. He took a bite, and his face lit up. 'So! Good!'.

Roman and Athena saw a phoenix head over to Jesse only to see it revert back to Crystal, he decided to join the pair around the campfire, so Athena landed before them and Roman got off with a smile. "Hey guys." He said as he sat down and joined them just as Athena did. "Ooh, I see you're cooking marshmallows, can I have one?" He asked as he went to grab a sugar stick. After hearing the response, he took a marshmallow and cooked it until it was almost golden, when ready, he took a bit of it and smile warmly. "Mm, it's been a while since I had something like this." He said happily.

While still flying around, Syn saw two things that caught his eye. In the forest, he saw a fire burning smoke in the shape of Jesse’s name. It seemed a signal of some kind. On the beach, he saw some gifts from Mark, and he saw one for everyone, which meant that there was one for him. He flew there first, grabbed his gift while everyone was worrying about Jesse’s signal, and then flew off towards the signal himself to see what it was all about.

Crystal reverted back to herself, and waved to Roman as he flew down. She walked over to Athena and gave her a little stroke, plus some meat from her backpack that she was stashing for Sapphire. She also gave Ashes some of the meat, and then Sapphire. She had also seen Syn in the sky coming over, and tried to wave him over too.

“A Basilik? Ohh.. that big snake thing! I’ve heard that if you look at it through a mirror, or something reflective, then you don’t die, but your sort of just get paralysed until you get a cure for it. Pretty bad, if you ask me.” (HP because that’s the movie I saw..)

“Mmm, marshmallows? I’m down!” Crystal told Jesse, taking a stick and a marshmallow. She sat back down with Sapphire and put hers into the fire, roasting it to be almost burnt, but just sort of crispy. She gulped it down. Her face lit up with Jesse, “Yes! Amaaaazing!” She sat back up, “So, I was thinking of seeing if I can turn into mythical creatures now, has anyone got any requests for one?”

'Personally, I prefer the school's food to this, but I don't have much of a sweet tooth.'. Jesse picked up Ashes, and put him on his knees, and gave him a good petting session, whilst talking to the others. Also, Crystal, can you do a... uh... OH! Chimera! I've always wanted to look at one but they're really vicious. Can you do that though, it's probably a bit harder than something like a dragon.'. Then, a figure walked to the campfire, revealed to be Eric.

'Hey Eric!'. Jesse said, smiling.
Hey Jesse! And everyone else!'. Eric said, smiling back. 'May I join this?'.
'Sure, if you guys don't mind. Take a marshmallow.'. Jesse handed Eric a stick and a few marshmallows.
'Thanks..... MMM! These are so tasty!'.
'I know.... no problem.'.

Eric took a seat next to Jesse, and the two started talking excitedly.

“A.. chimera?” Crystal said, impressed. “Sure, I’ll give it a go, that just a goat, a lion, and a dragon!” She stood up, standing behind the fire, getting ready. Sapphire stared, confused of what she was going to do.

Suddenly, Crystal had turned into her second mythical creature, with a white goat head, a golden lion, and a white dragon with gold scales and wings. She roared, obviously happy, knowing she could turn into a lot more now. Sapphire jumped, and ran off to Roman, hiding behind Athena’s big wings. Crystal walked over to Jesse, with the dragon head saying hello to Ashes.

Crystal turned back again, and squealed. “I did it!” She ran over to where Roman sat, and picked Sapphire up from behind Athena. “Sorry about her.. I hope you two didn’t mind.” Sapphire meowed, and jumped down from Crystal’s arms, sitting with Athena again. “I guess she wants to stay with Athena!” She giggled, sitting back down in her spot.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian was looking at the island from the sky, seeing a campfire spelling "Jesse" and presents on the beach. He flew down and opened it up. It had a onesie with Bug and his Mega form on it. "Hey Bug, why do you think?" He showed his pet. Bug gave him a happy chirp. "The others are probably near the campfire.." He said as climbed onto Bug again. He flew over to the campfire and saw everyone. "Hey guys!" He "Ohhh, marshmallows! Can I?" He asked. " He sat, took a stick and some marshmallows. "Woah, nice transformation Crystal!" He said as he saw the transformation.

Last edited:
Roman was surprised at how soon Crystal was able to turn into yet another mythical creature after only using said power a few days ago. He gave Crystal a slow clap and flinched as Sapphire ran past him and behind Athena who lowered herself and gently wrapped her wing around the cat for comfort. "That's adorable." Roman said half nonchalantly with a smile. "Oh not at all, I'm just glad Sapphire likes Athena so much." He said.

As he was having fun with his friends at the campfire, he began to see something within the woods, it looked like a large creature, but something about it seemed... familiar. Athena turned and noticed the creature within the woods as well and gave it a squawk, the creature began to emerge from behind the trees which turned out to be the Sleipnir Roman had befriended earlier. "Oh, hello again." Roman greeted as he took another bite of his marshmallow.

Last edited:
"Woah, you befriended a Sleipnir??" Crystal whispered, glancing at the creature that was emerging next to Roman. She stood up again, and slowly walked over to it. She put her hand out, waiting to see if it would run, or just stay with Roman. It put it's head forward into her hand, and then she put her hand back down, smiling at Roman. "You're lucky! When I tried to befriend something earlier, it just ran away.. it was part deer, so I guess it was to be expected anyway."

"Is that what they're called? I always just saw them as 'Eight-legged horses'" Roman said the Sleipnir decided to join Roman and Athena. The latter gave the eight legged horse a cautious glare whilst the Sleipnir whinnied something to Athena, he seemed to be trying to reassure her or something as Athena nodded in acknowledgement and turned to nuzzle Roman who lightly petted her. Afterward, Roman pondered about something as he looked at the fire. "Random question that I wanna get off my chest: What would you wish for in the terms of a romantic partner...?" Roman asked nonchalantly before he took another bite of his marshmallow.

'R-Romantic partner? Well.... I'll explain my view at least.'. He spat the marshmallow in his mouth, into the fire, and it burned up into a pink small blaze in the fire. 'Well.. uh... I have this weird family legacy. I don't wanna mess it up, really, because I feel like my family would be disappointed. I am sort of royal to hell or something... anyways. I don't wanna mention this legacy because I'll be sitting with my parents for like, three hours, and I can't be bothered because it's like adding another few weights to my Eiffel-sized weight collection on my back.'. Even Eric looked tearful at seeing how his friend was suffering. 'Gee, that feels good to get off my throat. Thanks Roman.'.

'I-I didn't know that.... if I had, I would have helped! I could have got help! Mention that stuff to me next time! Because I can't STAND it when someone only reveals something like a weight like this!'. Eric was becoming more hot-tempered. Jesse nearly said something, but Eric butted in. 'But. I will explain, calmly now. I have no idea what I think I am. I just want friends, not boyfriends or girlfriends.'. Suddenly, his emotion had gone down from the heat of the fire, to being like normal Eric. Jesse was mostly used to this, being a friend to Eric in the past.

Eric hadn't noticed, but Jesse had noticed the Sleipnir near Roman. 'You've... uh... got a spider-horse behind you.'.

Mark picked up the gifts and went after Crystal. He carefully walked to the campfire where he saw some of his friends at. He sat down nearby them, hearing the conversation they were having. "Hey what are you guys talking about?" said Mark, passing the gifts around, and then sitting down after. Mark overheard "romantic partner", and so he put his head down in embarrassment.

Crystal blushed, hearing Roman talk about romance. She sort of stared at him for a bit until Jesse spoke, and his tale also made her feel bad, just like Eric did. She looked back at him, "Well.. I just want someone nice, you know? They should be loyal, of course." She put her head down a bit, "Like you.." She quietly whispered. She put her head back up, smiling. She saw Mark come and pass his gifts around, and waved to him, "Hey, Mark!" She looked at everyone, "He got gifts for us all, and trust me, you'll love them."