• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Roman listened to everyone's answers as well as Jesse's story which made Roman feel sympathetic for him. "Oh I know, I befriended this Sleipnir earlier." he said before he turned to Crystal at her response which made him blush as well as his heart skip a beat. He sighed to calm himself down whilst Athena gave Roman a smug look as if she already knew what was going on with him. He looked over at Mark after hearing about the subjects of gifts which he was almost undeterred by. "Gifts eh? Perhaps when I get back to the tent, I'll see mine for myself." He said as he wondered what kind of gift it was he got from him.

Crystal was still blushing, as she looked away from everyone, and back to Roman, she couldn’t help it.. especially after what she’d said. Sapphire left Athena, and ran over to her, nuzzling under her arm, looking like she knew something was going on. Crystal put her arm around Sapphire, and then looked back up, with another smile on her face. “Hey, guys? I know we’ve had marshmallows already, but I’ve got enough to make us all some s’mores.” She said, getting her backpack off of her back and reaching into it, taking out some chocolate bars and crackers. “We can use your marshmallows Jesse, they taste amazing!” She told him, handing out more sticks and marshmallows to everyone. “Okay, get roasting. You put the chocolate in between the marshmellow and the crackers, and then you eat!” She told them, also passing out two crackers each and one chocolate bar. Crystal roasted her marshmellow, until this time, it was golden. She put it in the character, and smooshed the chocolate on top, and then another cracker. She took a bite, and squealed, “These taste gooood!” She looked at Jesse, “Sorry, I hope you didn’t mind us using your marshmellow again, they’re just the best..” She petted Ashes, giving him some more meat from her backpack.

Roman lightly shook his head to focus after being 'zoned out' by Crystal's words, he was alerted when everyone was about to make s'mores. When he got the chance he took a couple of crackers and pieces of chocolate as well as a fresh marshmallow, he stuck the marshmallow between the chocolate and then between the crackers, he put his over the fire to let it cook until the marshmallow was a golden brown and the chocolate nearly dripped. As soon as he took a bite of his s'mores, his face lit up like crazy. "This is nectar of the gods right here!" Roman said as he took another bite of his s'mores. He decided to enjoy it a bit more before he gave his answer in terms of a romantic partner; everyone said their reason and as the one to bring it up, it was only fair he should answer himself... but the delightful taste sensation of the s'mores he was eating was too much for him to focus on the subject.

Jesse watched the pets play together, and looked at Crystal, whispering at Roman. He smiled, and looked at Eric. The latter noticed, and grinned back. Eric whispered. 'I ship it.'.

Now, Crystal wanted to make "s'mores". 'Never heard of one.'. He watched it be made, and immediately tried to make one himself. It didn't look too accurate, but it was generally right in terms of ingredient order. Eric did the same, and his came out quite well. 'Yum!'

Mark put his head back up, feeling less embarrassed. He didn't really wanna answer the question, so he skipped it. Mark saw the others making s'mores, so he decided to make one too. He carefully put each ingredient in it's place, and then started to roast it. He waited until the right moment to take it off and eat it. Mark later took the s'mores off his stick and ate it. "Oh my gosh, this thing is so good it makes me wanna dance!" yelled Mark. Mark actually started breakdancing after finishing his delicious s'mores.

Crystal finished her s'more, and reluctantly looked up at Roman, "Sooo.. your romantic partner?" She asked, "We've done ours.. mostly." Crystal looked at Mark and Syn, smiling. "You need to tell us too, guys!" Although, she really wanted to see what Roman would say. Sapphire ate the last of Crystal's s'more, which wasn't the best diet for her, "Wait up, I'll make you a cat friendly one!" She told her, taking the crackers, and this time putting melted marshmallows from the fire, and meat instead of chocolate. Sapphire gobbled it up, loving it. "Anyone else want one?" She asked, looking over everybody's pets.

Roman looked up at Crystal when she said that he should give his answer, which he thought was fair. He ate the last of his s'mores and licked his fingers whilst Athena walked over to Crystal which meant she wanted to try some s'mores. The Sleipnir however whinnied lightly and shook his head. Roman went to make himself another one whilst looking around at everyone and gave his answer.

"Well... for someone to be my romantic partner, she'd... she'd have to be someone who's presence can give off that positive feeling, someone who does their best to make someone happy, someone who loves me for who I am and not for what I can give. For me to love someone as a romantic partner must be someone who loves me for just... being me..." He said, his blush became more and more clear as he spoke to the point where his cheeks were almost blood red.

OOC: It wasn’t giving me notifications.

Hearing Crystal and Roman talk about romantic partners made Syn think of the one person who hadn’t arrived on the island yet, Delphi. This made him uncomfortable, so he said, “Well, I don’t have much experience in romance, so I don’t really know. How about we talk about something else, like how crazy dangerous this island is? Why would Delphi ever tell us to go to an island so dangerous!?

Crystal gave Roman another s'more, and then gave Athena one of her pet friendly s'mores to eat after stroking her feathers. She listened to his explanation of a partner, watching him blush until he was rose red. She awkwardly giggled, "Sounds nice.. I guess it's harder finding someone for you, especially if you're rich." She smiled at him, also lightly blushing.

When Syn spoke, Crystal shook the blushing away, and started feeling bad for tempting him into talking about a partner. "Delphi just thought it would be a nice place for a camping trip.. I think? We have powers, we can protect ourselves against everything! And the danger is sort of fun.. y'know?" She smiled, eyeing Roman's eight legged horse, "Anyway, that Sleipnir doesn't seem dangerous!"

Mark heard Crystal ask him and Syn to talk about their ideal romantic partners, and stopped breakdancing. "Ok then," said Mark, nervously. "Well, I want someone who is kind and sweet, and doesn't fake their love towards me. Someone who wouldn't date me just for a dare, or for anything else. I want someone who is loyal to people, someone who really cares. That's my ideal partner." Mark felt a lot of emotion come out of his words, and he was almost gonna cry.

Mark let Levi take one of the pet-friendly s'mores from Crystal and Levi chowed down on it quickly. "Man, you must really like it." said Mark, laughing. Mark stood up and made another one of the delicious s'mores.

"Mark! Why'd you have to stop? Your break dancing was the beeeest!" Crystal said, giggling, but immediately stopped as he started talking, and looked like he was about to cry. "Hey, don't we all?" She told him, giving him a warm smile.

The sky started to get darker, until it was pitch black, and stars sparkled in the sky. The group's only light was the glow of the fire, as well as their warmth. Sapphire was asleep on a comfy patch of grass after eating her s'more. "Alright, does anyone else have more plans? I was thinking maybe tomorrow, we could all go on a.. horse ride thing? Roman has a spider horse now, and I can turn into one. What do you guys say?"

Roman smiled and nodded as Athena happily ate her s'mores and let out an owl's hoot in delight. "That sounds like a plan, I was wondering if maybe tomorrow we could also go up the mountains and see the island view from up there, should be a cakewalk considering some of us can kinda fly or have friends that can fly for us. Also, the beach is definitely not an option if anyone heard the singing earlier." He said as he lightly stroked Athena's chin. The Sleipnir nodded in approval of Crystal's idea on a horse ride and lightly looked at Roman for a brief moment before it decided to leave the group and return to it's habitat. "Calling it a day are you? Fair enough, see you around big guy." Roman said as he gave a light wave to the departing Sleipnir.

"Well guys, I'm gonna make like the Sleipnir and also get some shut eye, you coming Athena?" He asked as Athena got up and started to follow Roman. "Alright, g'night guys, thanks for the s'mores." He said as he gave a wave to everyone before he and Athena returned to his tent, inside he saw the gift that Mark got him and lightly smiled. "Heh... thanks Mark..." He said softly before he changed into his signature smart charcoal pajamas and went to bed. Athena slept next to is bed and rested one of her wings on Roman. "Goodnight Athena." Roman said with a smile before he turned off the lantern and went to sleep.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Romantic partner? I'm not sure, I've haven't really thought of love...." He told them as he bit into his s'more. "Don't worry, I've been here for quite a while, and nothing has popped up. As long as you don't venture too far, we should be fine." He said, trying to reassure Syn. "I'm not sure.. I don't really have a horse. Besides, I feel like exploring some caves. I think I'm going to get some sleep now.." He told the group as he flew to his treehouse.

Crystal also got up after seeing Roman and Brian leave. She nodded to them, and waved goodbye to everyone left at the fire, “I think I’ll get some shut eye too, see you all in the morning! Come find my tent if you need me, it’s next to Roman’s in a little clearing.” She then left, going back to her tent. Sapphire jumped into her open backpack and peeked out, meowing goodbye to everyone too.

On the way, Crystal saw what looked like a majestic beast flying past her through the skies. She looked closer, and it was in fact, the Perron from earlier. “What a great little deer.. with wings.” She whispered to herself, watching it fly away into the moonlight. Sapphire meowed loudly, which got the creature’s attention. “Sapphire! Why did you do that?” Crystal sort of angrily said, but the Peryton landed, and walked up to her. “Umm.. I have to go.. to sleep..” She quietly told it, then slowly walked away. It followed behind her in the shadows, with only Sapphire actually noticing.

When Crystal got back to her tent, she crawled inside and put Sapphire onto her blanket, but she kept making noise and wouldn’t settle. She tried to tell Crystal about the Peryton, but Crystal had already fallen asleep inside her sleeping bag. Sapphire lay down next to her on the blanket, purring.

Once again, the two, Jesse and Eric got stuck in conversation, until once again, they perked their head up. 'Horse riding' sounded really cool for both of them. Jesse had a pegasus whistle on him, able to call the pegasus he had for the weekend. However, how Eric could get a horse was confusing. Flamingos didn't count. Eric looked behind him, and Lolly wasn't there.

'Where's Lolly?!'. Eric was panicking now.
'I saw her heading to the direction of our tents. Probably tired.' responded Jesse, near instantly.
'Oh OK.'.
'Uh, Eric, how do you fly? You don't have a horse.'.
'Neither do you.'.
'Excuse me, I have a pegasus for the weekend.'. Jesse said this in a fake offended tone.
'Ohhh.... well I can make stuff out of crystals.'.
'But, they don't walk or talk.'.
'Talk, no, but who said they didn't walk? I might have been taught it lately...'.

The two saw that people had left, and therefore, the two said goodbye to the remaining people, Syn and Mark, and made their way back to their tents. They'd forgotten to go and get their 'present' from Mark and Jesse. Ashes followed shortly behind.

Syn ran off towards his own tent, and upon entering went further and through the back into a cave. He checked behind him to make sure nobody knew about the cave, since he had to keep the hydra contained in it a secret for as long as possible. He let Azrael out and played with it for a while, but then he fell asleep, along with Therian.

Azrael stopped playing and noticed that Syn was asleep. The baby hydra made a run for it, and escaped the tent. First thing, it went for the fire, which was still visible off in the distance, the only person remaining there being Mark. Azrael flew at mark’s back from the shadows of the night, claws extended and all 12 heads ready to bite. However, the baby hydra heard a hissing noise and ran, just before Mark turned his head, as well as before a massive basilisk slithered our of the forest...

As Jesse was entering his tent, he looked back, to see the view, and saw his Jesse sign was illegible now. However, that wasn't what caught his eye. He saw a large green moving line moving towards the fire. Quickly, Jesse made a fire with a few stones and sticks, and then sent the small fire towards the campfire again, saying 'ALERT!', and also made the exclamation mark attempt to burn the figure. Whilst the fire was blazing above the opening, Jesse shouted for Eric, who crawled out of his tent, with Lolly behind him. Eric nodded, and the two got onto Lolly, and flew to the fire, to see the massive, sliced-eye snake. The Basilisk. Quickly, Eric jumped off Lolly and a sword materialised in his hands, and he tried to hit the basilisk's neck. Jesse tried to make the dirt trap the basilisk in place. 'I'M GONNA SLICE YOU AND SAVE MARK!'

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Waking to the smell of fire, Brian looked out and saw Eric and Jesse fighting a Basilik. "Oh no..." He muttered. He flew on Bug to them, ready to help. "Eric, try to slice it now!" He shouted from the sky. Brian closed his eyes, and opened them with purple pulsing eyes. He put his hand out, and concentrated hard. He put his hand out, paralyzing the Basilik with psychic powers, as Bug started to spit fire at it. Suddenly, he fell off Bug's back and fell to the ground, unconscious.

Last edited:
Mark heard the hissing noise, turning to see the giant basilisk about to eat him. He screamed at the top of his lungs, until he heard Jesse yell at the basilisk. He looked and saw Eric and Jesse fighting the creature. Then, he saw Brian come and help the others. "Levi, run!" said Mark, putting Levi in the direction of the tent. Levi refused to leave, but Mark wanted his pet to be safe so he made Levi go. Levi left and Mark went back to focus on the battle going on. Mark grew his tentacles and jumped on the basilisk's head. He covered it's eyes so that it couldn't see where everyone was. Mark wanted to help the others and give back for their help.

Crystal woke up to a massive scream from Mark, and speedily jumped out of her tent. She didn’t have time to bring Sapphire, and it sounded dangerous, so she shut her inside the tent and quickly turned into a horse. She ran as fast as she could over to the campfire, jumping over all the rocks and branches.

When she got back to the group, her eyes widened. It was a.. basilik. Just like Therian had turned into when Syn was fighting Roman that day. She let out a sigh of relief, seeing that Mark was okay, she’d thought something had happened to her friend.

Suddenly, Brian fell down from the sky, smashing onto the hard ground. Crystal gasped, turning back into herself and getting down on her knees. “Guys, keep it distracted, Brian’s had a.. fall..” She told everyone, then looked down at Brian. She shouted as loud as she could, “SAPPHIRE, I NEED YOU!!” And the cat got the zip, pulled it up with her mouth and ran out, right to Crystal. She knew what a cry of help sounded like, and this was one. Crystal hugged her, “You’re a great cat, girl! Now, please.. this sounds weird.. but lick his face, I think dogs do it, but you’re a cat, that’s fine, right?” She asked herself, then released Sapphire, who started licking Brian’s face with her little rough tounge.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian laid there, until he felt something on his face. "What is this!?!" He said as he saw Crystal and Sapphire. "Oh, thanks! But we got a more dangerous threat on our hands..". He called Bug down, and flew up. He used his powers to pull a tree out of the ground, and threw it at the basilik, as Bug happily rubbed his wings at Brian, knowing he's okay and started to spit fire at it again. He then had an idea. "Hey, basilik!" He shouted, getting it's attention. He taunted it over to him, as he flew to the beach. "This'll be risky..." He thought.

The sound of a scream and the smell of a fire made Roman and Athena quickly wake up. They quickly dashed out of their tent and back to where they were before, this time everyone was there along with the giant basilisk he thought he saw earlier, as he joined the group, he looked around at everyone. "What happened and how can I help?" Roman asked, Athena assumed a combat stance, ready to defend whoever she can and attack whoever would harm them, a lion's growl could be heard from her.

Crystal smiled as Brian got up, “You’re welcome, and yeah, we need to help the others!” She got up, following him into the skies as a Pheonix, leaving Sapphire on the ground. She quickly climbed up a big tree and hid in the leaves, afraid of the basilik. Crystal waved at her with one of her flaming wings, and then flew to everyone. She’d also seen Roman coming over, and flew over to Athena, standing in front of her. She looked up to Brian who was taking the beast to the beach, hoping Roman would notice and help get it over that direction. Whatever Brian’s plan was, it looked like it would plan out good. She quickly flew up to him and signalled down at Roman, showing him another person had come to help them.

Roman raised an eyebrow at what was going on but then realised that the basilisk was heading in the direction where... the sirens were. Roman looked up at Crystal in her phoenix form and nodded at her, he then turned to Athena who already knew what to do and crouched lightly so Roman could get on her back. Once on, she spread her wings, her silver feathers lightly glistened in the moonlight before they flapped to take Roman and Athena high into the skies to follow everyone and hopefully help out with whatever plan was happening to stop the notoriously large serpent.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian led the basilik to the sirens. "Here goes nothing!" He shouted as he flew up to where it couldn't get him. The sirens started to sing to it, captivating the basilik. He saw Roman flying over. "Roman! I'll take care of the sirens, signal Crystal to tell the others that it's stunned!" He shouted. He then used his telekinesis to throw the sirens far into the sea, as Bug charged up his biggest fireball yet.

Roman nodded at Brian and turned his head to Crystal. "The snake is stunned, let the others know!" Roman called out as he turned to the basilisk, Athena flew down and swooped past it to check if it was fully stunned and unable to act, even if it could, Athena's flying skills plus the speed boost from the downward drift proved her to be too fast for even the snake to strike her. Roman went to0 throw a kunai at the basilisk... only to find out he didn't have any. "Dammit, they're still in my coat..." He said with a hint of annoyance.

Crystal stared at Roman a bit, until he spoke to her, telling her to let the others know the serpent was now stunned. She shook out of it, and then nodded, and flew off. When she reached everyone, she turned back to herself. “They’ve stunned the basilik with the sirens, and their dealt with aswell, we’ve done it! Now we just need to take care of the overly large snake.” She paused, thinking, “I’ve got a plan, we can all push it into the water!” She took off as a tiger again, then stood behind the Basilik. She started pushing as hard as she could, and roared to signal everyone else to help.

Athena landed and ran toward the basilisk the second after Crystal's tiger form roared for assistance, and she didn't usually respond like that unless Roman ordered her. Roman was shocked at first but soon brushed it off as there was something more important, he 'smoke-dashed' off of Athena and tried to help with pushing the snake into the water, if the method was to try and drown it, it would have to be far within the ocean for that to happen. But Roman and Athena's minds were too focused on helping and protecting his friends. "Push this oversized worm into the water!" He shouted to anyone who wasn't already at the beach to push the basilisk.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian saw what she was doing, and started to help with his telekinesis. He jumped off Bug, who started to help push, and saw that it started to move a bit. Thinking of the plan, he used his telekinesis to paralyze it, this time being completely fine. "Hurry- I can't hold it much longer!" He shouted. It was clear he felt pain, but he didn't care- everyone's safety was more important to him.

Syn had heard the screams of his friends from deep within slumber and had exited the tent, not noticing who was missing. He jumped on Therian, who, although he didn’t know what they would be facing, had coincidentally turned into his basilisk form. They slithered speedily to the beach where the cries for help came from, and as soon as they saw the basilisk and Brian using his telekinesis, they both knew what to do.

First, Therian went straight for the basilisk, knocking it over with surprise, and sending it writhing I too the water. Then, the basilisk’s tail went for Therian and knocked the second basilisk away from it. Due to this, Syn was forced to act fast and jumped off, turning his hands into swords and falling, he saw the basilisk begin to recover. Its head flew towards Syn in midair as if on wings and chomped down on him. The student of wolfborn saw his friends just before the bite and knew he had to survive, so he had positioned his swords just right to protect himself from the fangs that would kill him in one bite. Finally, he began stabbing like crazy, hoping it would help his friends kill the beast.

The Basilik was slowly moving towards the water, and Syn was helping. Crystal honestly.. didn’t really expect him putting his and his own pets lives on the line, but she was sure thankful. His stabbing was distracting it, making it wince in pain every so often. (Just gonna skip to the end of this because it could go on forever)

Eventually, with all the effort put in from everyone, the massive snake dropped into the water, still paralysed from Brian. From when it took hits before being pushed from everyone, it made it hard for it to climb back up, and it just gave up, seeing everyone and that they’d just attack it again. Slowly, it slithered away onto another small island a while away. Crystal cheered, “We’ve done it!” She looked at the sky, the sun was just rising now. “At least we got a bit of sleep..”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Finally..." He sighed, putting his hands down. "I'm not really that tired, so I guess I could just circle the island for any more threats." He waved goodbye, and started to fly up into the sky, and watched the island. Eventually, nothing was found, and Brian went in his treehouse and just red a book about Mircothians, and hoped to find out more about them.

Roman and Athena both huffed with exhaustion. “Not how I wanted to spend my night...” He said as he leaned against his griffin who nuzzled him back in relief. “On the bright side, we’re up early enough to see this beautiful sunrise.” He added as he looked up at Brian who took to the sky to see anymore threats.

When the snake left, Therian followed, and Syn managed to cut himself free. Therian turned into a wyvern and flew Syn on his back all the way to the island. Once they got back, Syn saw the others watching the sunset and decided to go to back to his house and get a little sleep. Once he reached his tent, he was too tired to check whether Azrael was there.

Before everyone had left already, Crystal gave them a shout, "Whoever wants to do this horse ride, meet by my tent later!" She waved them off, and then turned to everyone left, "I need to go rescue Sapphire from that massive tree, then I'll make some breakfast. Feel free to join me." She smiled, then walked off to Sapphire's massive tree, and turned into a giraffe. The cat got onto her head, and she lowered it down until Sapphire could jump down to the ground. "Alright, let's go get some food!" She said, after turning back into herself and walking off back to her tent, this time with Sapphire following behind her.

Crystal made a small fire with sticks, and lit it on fire. She then got a bigger stick and stuck it above the fire, and tied some bacon strips to it, then spun it around gently. When the bacon was cooked, she put it inside a small piece of baguette. "This looks.. amazing!" Sapphire meowed at her, looking at the bacon, "Oh.. come on then, but not too much." She held out a piece for her, which she gobbled up.

(Can we say that Jesse and Eric were helping along? I didn't realise the roleplay was going so fast. I can't post in quick succession, so if stuff like that happens, usually I can't do it)

After the battle with the Basilisk ended, both Jesse and Eric went to their tent to sleep, and they slept for quite a while. Ashes had been asleep when Jesse had gone to fight, but regardless, he kept looking in panic, around to see his pet, and then remembering that he was back at home. After they arrived, and Jesse slipped off of Lolly, he fell asleep in his tent easily. After a while, he got up, and remembered 'breakfast'. So, he went to find Crystal's tent, which he did with ease.

'Hey Crystal. I think Eric's too tired to come... he'd be here by now from the smell of food, I think Lolly has a great smell if there's food nearby. Up to a mile away I think he told me. Can I have a bacon sandwich too?'. Jesse looked at Ashes who was faking sadness to get a bacon slice. 'Don't get tricked by Ashes, he can't eat bacon, he doesn't chew it enough, and it gets stuck in his throat... and he chokes on it. It makes me cry seeing him after the situation ends. He always looks really sad after it happens, and that's a real tear he uses. Instead, I can give him this.'. Jesse pulled out a piece of dragon steak and gave it to Ashes.

Roman shrugged and went back to the tents. He nodded as he saw Crystal making breakfast and went in his tent to get changed, Athena stood outside so nobody would interrupt him or embarrass each other, once dresses, he went outside and smelled at what was being made. "That smells good." he said with a smile before he went to make his own breakfast which also included bacon. Athena stared at Roman as he made his breakfast. "In a minute Athena, this is my food, I'll make yours after this." He stated as he noticed his bacon was cooked. After he went to eat his bacon, he put some on the pan for Athena, but the latter quickly snatched it before he had the chance to put it over the fire. "Athena!" He said before he let out a small chuckle. He looked over to see Jesse and Ashes join them at the campfire and gave them a small wave.

"Hey Jesse, Roman!" Crystal greeted the two, and nodded to Jesse, "Sure, I'll cook some more bacon." She went through the process again, and slipped it into the bread, giving it to Jesse. "Enjoy! It's real good from a fire." She giggled, looking at Ashes, "Sapphire does that too, except she chews, just very fast." She said, eyeing the cat who was standing under Jesse, looking at his bacon. Crystal pulled her away and got her to sit down next to her. She petted Ashes after he ate his food, on all of his heads.

Crystal laughed at Athena, who'd stolen her food before it could even be cooked. She stroked her feathers and threw her some left over bacon. "This is why I love animals, they really have a personality." She giggled, looking at the mischievous griffin.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian woke up to the sound of bacon. "Ground Mode, Terra Mode, Morph Mode...." He muttered in his sleep. Eventually, he woke up, got dressed and cooked some bacon for Bug, and grabbed some marshmallows and strawberries. He put the fluff onto the strawberries, and ate some. He still saved some for later, in case Bug got hungry.

"We should really be looking for the others, shouldn't we?" He said to Bug. Bug didn't look interested, he wanted to look for things in the mountains. "Okay, we'll say hey to them, then we go okay?". Bug gave him a happy chirp, as they walked over to them. "Hey guys, just wanted to say me and Bug are exploring that mountain over there." He told them, pointing to a tall mountain. He flew there, waving goodbye. He saw a opening, and landing inside. "Exactly what I needed.." He tried to say quietly. "A wyvern."

Crystal suddenly gasped, “Oh, yeah! I just remembered, we were going to go horse riding!” She had suddenly remembered, and took out her phone, which weirdly still had signal. “I still have signal.. I guess this island IS mysterious.” She quickly went onto her texts, then onto the group chat with everyone,

Hey Syn, Brian and Mark. We’re just about to do the horse riding thing, so if you want to come, meet us at mine and Roman’s tent. We’ve got a campfire, just been cooking bacon, trust me, you’ll smell it!’

Crystal looked up from her phone and put it back into her pocket, “I’ve given them all a message, let’s get ready!” She told them, turning into her white horse, with a long greyish mane and tail. She jumped to her hind legs, neighing, and then turned back to herself, “So, that’s my horse.” Sapphire jumped up at Crystal’s legs, still asking for bacon. “Hey, stop that, you. You’ve had your bacon.” She giggled, directing the cat towards her bowl of healthy cat food.