• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Syn’s keen eyesight noticed the smoke immediately, and he knew what it meant. “Why does everyone have to come here? I barely stole anything from you, and you have plenty left over, so get over it!” Said Syn to the smoke, which had turned into a human while he was talking.
He knew it might come down to a fight, so he immediately turned both his hands into swords. He wasn’t planning on actually fighting Roman. He knew that Roman was no doubt trained in some sort of martial arts, since he was rich. So, his plan was to intimidate Roman with the swords and then turn into water, run, or try to escape some other way if Roman actually wanted to fight.

"Delphi, let's go outside, I hear something, probably the others! We need to stop anything from going down, hopefully Jesse's there to stop anything." Crystal got Delphi to follow her down the hallway again, then outside to the fountain, where she'd heard the noise. She saw Jesse and Syn, then a cloud of smoke that went past her and Delphi outside. It turned into Roman, and Crystal went closer, standing next to Jesse as Syn got his sword hands out, she didn't know what he would do. "I came here to see what was happening with Delphi, and.." She said, trailing off into a quiet whisper, "Maybe you have a small point about that.." She didn't want Roman to hear that she thought Syn had a point about stealing, it would just make the whole tension worse between them. She looked at Roman, with a slightly worried expression as she waited for something to happen. She took a quick glance to Jesse, then back to the two other boys.

"It doesn't matter how much you stole from me, you stole from me, and if I get over it, that's like accepting defeat which I never do. You will return whatever you stole from me and maybe I'll consider terminating your greatly deserved punishment for getting me so worked up. One more thing: Don't run from me, it won't end well for you." Roman stated as he kept his hands in his pockets, showing no signs of getting ready for combat. "I'm not going to take 'no' for an answer."

“What sort of punishment do you mean? I’d rather take some weak punishment from a rich boy than I would give you back what I stole!” Shouted Syn in sudden anger, “Returning something I stole is to me as losing something to a thief is to you, and I bet I hate losing more!”
Syn ran at Roman, seeming unafraid of him in a split second moment of courage. It was a rash decision, and, as soon as he realized that, he stopped running and threw Therian from his pocket. Then, he Commanded Therian to quickly turn into a griffin, just to add insult to injury as Syn flew off on his pets’s back, hoping he could outrun the smoke that he knew would follow him.

Last edited:
Jesse launched up from the water. Then, watched the quick flee of Syn. 'Ugh... the cliche "he's getting away!", huh?'. Ashes came bounding down the corridor, and Jesse quickly picked him up, and launched him at Syn and Therian, which he managed to hit them directly in the head. It didn't hit hard enough, but it was hopefully going to bring him down. 'Get back, you coward!'. Ashes was a safe distance from Syn now, and in a position, where he was in a battle-ready stance, in case any form of attack happened. The middle head's fangs were slightly glowing from heat, which was a release of anger for a Cerberus, usually the puppies would do it.

Roman watched as Syn began to fly away on his pet which suddenly took on the appearance of a griffin. He narrowed his eyes as they glowed once more, he whistled loudly and Athena charged toward the group a few seconds later. Roman turned into smoke once more and levitated after Syn, Athena followed Roman into the air and flew underneath him, Roman reverted back and landed on Athena's back. "Follow that guy on the false griffin, do not let him escape." Roman said sinisterly, an emotion which is griffin began to share as she flew after the false griffin that Syn rode upon. "At this point on, you're begging me to hurt you." Roman thought.

OOC: I posted, since no one else did it. I kinda figured someone else would, but I’ll continue anyway.

As the true griffin and her owner flew, the false griffin and his owner noticed. Syn tapped Therian in the back, and the ‘griffin’ immediately dove straight down. They had the ocean below them now, since they had been flying quite quickly for a little while, and they were on the outskirts of the school. Therian instinctively knew the plan, and as soon as he entered the water, he turned into a ‘fish’, blending in well with the other fish in the ocean. This was supposed to make it so that Roman would not be able to find Therian. Then, of course, Syn turned into ‘water’, and he hid within the other water, since he knew smoke can’t go into water.

Crystal watched in awe as the two started to fly away on griffins, then out of sight. At first, she wondered how she would follow them, but then, of course.. she could turn into a bird.. so she did. “I’m going after them, sorry, but you won’t be able to.. ride me like a griffin.” She turned into an eagle, then quickly flew after the boys. She trailed behind Roman, then cawed, so he knew she was there. Hopefully he would just assume it was her or Delphi at first sight, since there probably wouldn’t just be a random eagle flying around behind someone. She’d seen Syn dive down into the water, (eagle eyes!) and quickly followed him, diving down. She hovered above the water, not seeing him anymore. She looked up at Mark, and then turned into a diving duck. She floated around on top of the water, occasionally diving under to look for anything out of the ordinary, but couldn’t see anything but fish.

Roman and Athena remained hot on Syn's trail until he and Therian went into the water. This caused Athena to stop as she couldn't stand getting wet, but wat also surprised Roman was how quickly they hid themselves within the water, the only thing within it were several fish. Roman growled in anger as he lost Syn not once, but twice! Despite this, he and Athena kept themselves above the water, waiting for Syn to emerge, to him it didn't matter what shape Syn took; eventually he would have to come up for air.

Syn could see Roman hovering above him, and he knew that he would need to escape, so he decided that there was now way to avoid a fight. Whilst changing from his water form to his human form, he leapt from the water and turned his hand into a sword, which was particularly long. The other hand was turned into a rope and went straight for Roman’s neck, just like Syn had done to Gabriel a while ago.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Therian saw his owner’s rash decision, and, turning into a griffin once again, flew out of the water and slammed into Syn, knocking him onto land. Then, Therian promptly turned into a basilisk and coiled up in between Syn and Roman, ready to defend his owner.

Roman noticed Syn charging for an attack, but instead of turning into smoke, he and Athena took a quick little dash backwards because Roman knew that turning into smoke would leave his beloved griffin in danger even if Roman was the main target. They both flinched when Therian charged out of the water toward Syn to 'take' him to land, so Roman and Athena followed them.

Once on land, Roman got off Athena and walked toward Syn only to watch the latter's pet take on the form of a basilisk around Syn, Roman assumed his Muay Thai fighting stance once more whilst Athena stood beside Roman with her own battle stance, almost as if she could pounce at any moment. "Just give me back my stuff and this'll all be over."

Cyrstal had watched the two collide, with Syn making a move on Roman with his powers first. She had turned back to herself, after getting onto land like Syn had. She quietly gasped, then flew away as an eagle once again. "What do I do now?? If only I could turn into something strong enough.. with powers in itself.. maybe.." At that last thought, she'd started to concentrate on mythical creatures. She'd learned about this type of thing in her lessons, and suddenly burst into flames, revealing a big flaming Phoenix. She looked at herself, surprised, mostly proud, that she'd actually turned into her first mythical creature, thanks to Wolfborn. She flew back down, back to Roman and Syn, just hovering next to them. She gave a big caw of the Pheonix, looking ready to stop anything else they did.

Last edited:
Roman flinched and widened his eyes in awe at the stunning sight before him: A Phoenix, a legendary bird reborn from flames. Athena was also surprised at the display. "Holy crap..." Roman said as he continued to look at the Phoenix before he snapped himself out of it and assumed his stance once more, not because he still planned to punish Syn, but to defend himself against the flaming bird that appeared before them. Athena however could smell something familiar about the Phoenix and held out a wing to Roman, oping he would stand down upon realisation. "Athena? What is it?" He asked.

Syn’s surprise at the attack from his own pet was astounding, and he was almost in shock as he landed on the ground. However, when he heard that the Roman still wanted his stuff back, Syn wanted to start running again, but he knew deep down that he couldn’t run forever, after all, Roman was in all his classes. So, he said, “I will never give you back your stuff. I’m a thief. It’s what I do.”
He couldn’t see the Pheonix since he was surrounded by a huge serpent. All he could do was hear things.

Crystal watched Syn, still not giving up the stolen things, and turned back to herself, just hoping that she was able to be a Phoenix again. She gave a small wave to Roman, "Athena's right, it's me. I guess you could say it was the 'right moment' for me to become a mythical creature for the first time." She looked at Syn, "Look, I get that it's what you do, maybe you could help Roman buy more of whatever you stole by giving him some cash? I'm just trying to help you guys stop fighting, or maybe Roman has a better idea that would work for you."

Roman was surprised that the Phoenix that stood before them was none other than Crystal, He only thought she could turn into animals, not creatures from mythology. The second he saw her, he instantly stood down as if his instincts told him to... but he didn't know why, because he considered her a good friend? Athena lowered her wing and casually stood beside Roman. Upon hearing Crystal's suggestion on Syn buying replacements of what he stole or what Roman's ideas were, he put his hands in his pockets and scoffed. "Trust me Crystal, you wouldn't agree that my idea is a better one and I doubt any of my ideas would work for Syn."

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi nodded. "I just hope they don't kill each other, and for extra safety, I might as well turn into a dragon" Said Delphi, transforming into a majestic white and gold dragon. "Better safe than sorry." she sighed. She followed Crystal to where the boys where squabbling. "Guys cut it out!" she shouted "Or i will need to tell the Headteacher. Roman, calm down. Syn, return what you stole, I'm sure I can give you one of my mothers gold necklaces that she gave me (That i don't want because it is hideous!) and you can sell it or whatever. HAPPY NOW!?" Delphi was going a bit nuts at the situation, as she had seen this several times with her parents, and she gets really sad/angry when she sees it happen. She would hate for any of her friends to fall out, especially with something like this.

(OOC: Delphi comes from a rich family but she hides it because she would prefer to be living life on the edge, like a rouge.
Her parents also argue sometimes.
Refs for Delphi's dragon appearance: 1 2 3 (Without the hair) 4 5 6 7 and about 5 feet tall.) upload_2018-9-13_16-38-42.png

“Don’t you get it? I don’t want something else. I want what I stole.” Said Syn. “It is just like Roman’s reason for wanting them back. He has plenty more, but he wants them because he considers it disrespectful to be stolen from. I want them because thieves down’t give back what they stole. It is mine now. Get over it, Roman!”

D

Deleted member 227971

"Thats okay, Syn. Roman, if it makes you happy, I might as well pay for this then. It's not like it matters, I don't care that I'm rich, you can have it all for all I care." Delphi turned back into herself then offered Roman the $500 dollars she had stolen earlier from the arcade. "Take it. To me its worth nothing but trouble. I'd rather you have it than watch you and Syn kill each other like a bunch of maniacs. Once this is over, it will be over for good."

As Roman stood down, Crystal looked over at him and smiled, then looked to the sky as Delphi flew over as a dragon. "Delphi, you look.. amazing! I've just learned I can become a Phoenix!" She said, with a sudden burst of excitement. She didn't know what to say anymore, Syn wouldn't agree with.. well.. anything. "Roman, Syn's not going to give it up. He stole them, so he wants to keep them. I'll even help, if you want, Delphi cares as well." She agreed with Delphi, nodding to her response to everything. "Now, can we get back to school? They'll know we're missing if we stay away too long. And remember, Delphi planned that camping trip, it'll be a nice experience to be friends again, if you want." She smiled at them all, trying to make an agreement. She didn't want to see either of them hurt.

Roman raised an eyebrow at the sight of the white and golden dragon who appeared to be Delphi, as gorgeous as it appeared to Roman, he wasn't as surprised as he was when Crystal became a Phoenix. "What next, we get a visit from Medusa?" He thought sarcastically. "Of course it's disrespectful that you stole from me!" Roman said as he sighed in anger and decided to walk away before things get worse... but he knew that anymore insults from Syn would be a death sentence.

"I'm adding a tighter security that'll make Syn never go anywhere near my stuff."
He thought, he planned to tell Syn that he was banned from going anywhere near is property, but knowing the 'Proud thief' that Syn was, banning would only encourage him to steal more and more... until Roman actually administered punishment that would land Syn in the hospital. He looked back at Crystal as she mentioned the camping trip and merely huffed in response as he left.

Syn hopped on Therian’s back again, who had now turned into a falcon. Flying back to the school, he thought, “That rich, spoiled kid probably couldn’t even fight me if he tried!
The mere thought of this caused Syn to laugh, and even as he walked into his dorm room and Therian began to fall asleep on his bed, he continued laughing. He didn’t feel like going to the next class, however, so he decided to skip it.

Jesse sighed. He was beginning to find it pathetic. He watched the battle in the distance, even though he couldn't hear anything. Ashes had returned back to Jesse, and was sitting in his lap. The whole fight over nothing was irritating the two. He saw them both get up, and start travelling back, so he sighed a sigh or relief. He set off to Lunch, the bell had just rang. Even though the fight was over, he was still irritated with the pair of over-reacting idiots. To think he wanted to be friends with such a bad-tempered sore loser made him shudder.

He arrived at a table, soon after, with a tray, with some strange-looking foods. Jesse had had a good look at the glass cage, containing a shrunk version of every possible food on the menu, and picked the most odd looking foods. He took a bite into a large rectangle of crust, with red fruits spotted over it and his face swelled, like a red tomato, and then, literally, out of his mouth, fire came bursting out. After about five seconds, the fire stopped. He tried to open his mouth, and then he stopped, his mouth would not let him speak. Not even mouth words. The man behind the counter looked, along with the students, and then he said something, which Jesse heard. 'Damn, used the wrong berries.'. He then called Jesse to come over, which he did. 'Uh, sorry for the thing, the chefs probably picked the wrong berries. It's not really a commonly ate thing, that you ate... so you're the only unlucky one.'.

Jesse went back over to his table, and sat down, and sighed. He pushed the other odd foods aside. How long he wouldn't be able to talk, he didn't know... until he remembered. Back at his home, he was taught magical things, and he'd learned about a red berry. Even though, he couldn't remember much else about the berry, he seemed to remember about the effect usually lasting for about half an hour to an hour. He sighed, he'd have to go through his next lesson, without a voice. Even worse, for him, it was Creature-Tending, Hedge, the green Hydra, liked his voice, it seemed to understand him. However, this lesson would be hard now.

Crystal sighed, watching Roman walk away huffing, sort of sad that neither of them made up at all. Anyway, she left back for school too, again as an eagle. She saw Jesse walking away too, and followed him to the cafeteria as a human again. She found Sapphire too, and apologised for leaving her alone.

When she arrived at Lunch, Crystal looked at all the new and odd foods being served. She picked up some food for Sapphire, then picked out some Hawaiian pizza, and a weird cake thing, then went to sit with Jesse. He’d just come back from talking to a man behind the counter, and his face.. was big and red. “Are you okay?? That doesn’t look very nice..” She was sort of worried for him, not seeing him talk at all. “If that’s going to last, I can try to help you in Creature-Tending.” She looked down at her food, “Boy.. have I been helping a lot lately..”. Crystal picked up the piece of pizza and ate it, it tasted amazing! “Mmmm! This food is great!” When she’d finished the pizza, she took a bite of the weird cake, which was sort of.. blue. It tasted horrible, really cold too. She even had an iceicle on her round that she immediately pulled out and threw away. “Oh! Wrong berries, huh? That must be what happened to you..” Crystal said, looking at Jesse, feeling sorry for him.

Roman headed over to lunch, still vexed at everything that happened, he was never one to accept defeat and anyone who called him a sore loser was practically a death sentence. He now knew that he and Syn were enemies, but he had a good reason to hate him, he looked at his phone and noticed he had a few missed calls from his parents, that didn't make him feel any better. "If this day doesn't get any better, I'm going to break something." Roman thought as he went over to lunch and picked out some pepperoni pizza and a few fries.

He decided to sit at a table by himself... unless you count Athena who looked at Roman with concern. "Sorry for all of this Athena... I just... really need today to get better for me, I know my father's gonna shower me with complaints about having stuff stolen from me... I'm never gonna hear the end of it. Why did my father have to let people know I'm rich? Why did I have to be rich?" He said with clear annoyance, he really needed to vent after the scenario from before.

He took a bite from his pizza whilst Athena pinched a fry from time to time. He thought about next lesson which was creature tending, this provided him with a tiny bit of comfort because he would be able to see Helios again. He knew that when he got back to his dorm, he was going to add better security to make sure no thieves would think of going near his property.

Jesse attemped to nod in agreement at Crystal, but not even nods would work. He could look around, but anything that was a form of conversation didn't work. When he attempted to nod in agreement, his head stiffened. The berries were extremely annoying. Jesse thought to go and wait in the bathroom, until it wore off, when lesson began. Actually, no, he'd wait in his dorm, the teacher would understand his unlucky issue. Even though, usually, Mr Beamon was straight-forward and nearly emotionless, he seemed to have gathered a liking to Jesse. At least, that's what he thought. He grabbed a bowl of caramel-flavoured ice-cream off the side of his plate, which he had got in-case of something that stuck a nasty flavour in his mouth, and ate it.

For a second, Jesse thought he might have got something like a 'camel'-flavoured ice-cream or something like that, because of his luck, but luckily, it was just normal. In fact, tastier than normal. His face lightened up, quickly. He attempted to point at the ice-cream, but he couldn't. The 'curse' (what he was going to call it) stopped him from trying to advise Crystal to try some food. Ashes leapt out and attempted to get a mouthful of ice-cream, but quickly, Jesse used telekinesis (enough to knock him off, but not to hurt him) on the Cerberus, as ice-cream was dangerous to him. He placed him on his lap again, and petted him. He couldn't tell Ashes off, so he just held onto him tight.

Syn decided that he wasn’t going to skip creature tending after all, and he also was really hungry, so he went to lunch. He knew that there were too many witnesses for Roman to hurt him in the cafeteria. After grabbing some good looking pizza in the line, he looked at the desserts. There were several different cakes and pies, as well as many different flavors of ice cream. He approached cautiously and asked the chef what flavor they were, since he didn’t recognize them. The chef told him that most desserts had an elemental power in mind. Syn didn’t really understand that until he picked out a green dessert, expecting some sort of lime, and got grass flavor.

He looked over at the others at their own tables, wondering if he could stay who he is, a thief, and still be their friend. He almost felt bad for stealing from Roman, and he had never felt bad for stealing from someone before. It seemed to him a disgusting feeling and he shoved it deep down inside, hoping to never feel it again. How could a thief steal from someone and then give it back to the same person? Even Robin Hood gave it back to different people, giving it back to the same person would accomplish nothing. Roman seemed frustrated over at his own table, and Syn honestly couldn’t blame him.

Crystal felt sort of bad as Roman and Syn sat on tables alone, but kept eyes on Jesse. He looked like he was having a bit of.. trouble with everything. Although, Crystal couldn’t help but let out a little snigger at him, “Sorry! It’s just.. sort of funny..” She stopped, then smiled at him again. Sapphire was eating her food on the floor, and meowed to the Cerberus puppy as it tried to eat the ice cream. “Don’t get any ideas, you can’t eat it either, especially when it’s not even ours!”

After a while more, Crystal had finished her cake, and the bell had rung for Creature-Tending. “Come on Jesse! I’ll tell the teacher about your situation, don’t worry!” She started to head for the class, Sapphire walked slowly behind, until Crystal reminded her about seeing Azurite again, her little blue Hydra. She got into the lesson and sat down, then got the teacher to come over. “Jesse’s in a.. difficult situation after eating the wrong berries in the cafeteria, so I don’t think he can talk, just to let you know.” She smiled at him, then let him walk to the front again to wait for the class. (@GalacticDeg is the teacher)

Roman ate the last of his food and heard the bell ring for Creature-Tending class, he wondered how his yellow Hydra would react to seeing him the way he was, but he couldn't help himself. He put is hands in his coat pockets and made his way over to class, Athena followed him and put a wing around Roman's shoulders in an attempt to comfort him once more. "My father's gonna be pissed... and when he's pissed, I'm pissed because he'll never shut up." He said before he went into the classroom and sat at a desk next to the window.

Syn ran off to the next class, creature taming. He had been looking forward to this class for a little while, because he had a plan to tame his maroon hydra. He decided he was going to fight it, since that is what it wanted, and if he won, it would respect him more and obey him.

Getting to the creature taming classroom, he saw the hydras in a corner, but he decided to wait to get them until someone else did, that way he could just say to Mr. Beamon that he was copying them if they weren’t supposed to get the hydras for some reason. He had brought Therian to class today in case Therian wanted a sparring match with their new pet hydra, too.

Crystal got up from her seat and went to the corner where the Hydras sat. She looked over at Syn’s maroon one, “Good luck with him..” She whispered, knowing just how well he’d done last time. She found Azurite, her blue dragon, and took its cage to her desk. It looked at her, starting to recognise who she was. She put the cage onto her desk, and opened it up. Azurite ran straight to her, giving her a little hug with its heads.

@GalacticDeg Teacherrrrr

Jesse walked back to his dorm, after Crystal had set off to the next lesson, and he lay on his bed, and decided to play Splatoon 2 five minutes later. About five minutes into the lesson time, he made a rage-scream on the Octo Expansion, and realised his voice was back. 'Hey! My voice's fine! Come on Ashes, let's go, I can explain stuff if you need...'. Ashes looked at him confused. Eventually, he arrived at the classroom, to see the teacher hadn't arrived yet, but everyone else had.

He picked up Hedge, and went to his seat, which was close to Crystal's. 'Where's Mr. Beamon? Is he late or did he go out for something?'. As soon as he said that, the teacher, Mr. Beamon, walked through the door. He had a basket full of some sort of green knives. Jesse looked at the basket, confused. 'Today, I have something, it might be hard for you to do, if you really refuse, I can do it out there,'. He pointed over to the room he came out of in the first lesson, with the Hydras. 'I managed to get these knives specially made so that they are painless. Anyways, we will be slicing a head off your Hydra. This is a necessary stage of looking after a hydra, the reason why fully-grown ones are so rare. In the wild, after a short time, they will try using methods and traps and things like that, to cut their head off, and usually, they fail to do it, causing the hydra to actually die. Come and pick a knife from the front. I should warn you, that these knives are also made in mind of schools,. and stabbing someone will not hurt them, and simply re-heal the stab or cut instantly. With a hydra though, or an similar animal, it doesn't effect them, but it is painless.'.

Jesse looked over to Crystal, after sitting back down, holding a knife, and had a look of unease on his face. He noticed a red marking around the hydra neck in red pen, and he got his knife ready, and sliced. He closed his eyes, and then felt something. It felt like 4 tongues licking him, he'd done it successfully. He gave the two new heads a pet, and then the two others a pet. After most people had done it or had the teacher do it, the lesson was already over, as Mr. Beamon had been ten minutes late, and this period was a short one, anyways.

Roman looked over at the little yellow hydra on his desk and smiled lightly, although not as much as he thought he would, Helios looked at Roman with a slightly confused or concerned look. "Sorry I'm not as confident as I was, Helios, I've just had a really bad day." Roman said, the hydra walked up to Roman and each head lightly nuzzled his hand which seemed to comfort him a little more. "Heh, thanks little guy... or guys, whatever. Anyway, I'm gonna need to try and cut off one of your heads to see if 2 more will grow in it's place." Roman said as he picked up the knife and noticed the marking on Helios' necks. "Hold still, and if I fail... forgive me..." Roman said before he reluctantly went to cut off Helios' right head...

After a few seconds, he noticed something coming from the severed neck that he cut, something began to grow from inside it, taking on the form of not one, but two hydra heads. His mood managed to improve more noticeably at his success, Helios walked closer and jumped up so all four heads would lick his chin.

"WHAT?!" Crystal shouted in confusion and shock. "S-sorry Mr. Beamon.." She told him, not wanting to be in trouble. She stared at the knives, really not wanting to cut off one of Azurite's little heads. She grabbed a knife anyway, and pointed both of the Hydra's heads away so it wouldn't be scared, not that it looked scared in the first place. She'd seen Jesse close his eyes for it, so she thought she'd do the same.

Crystal closed her eyes, and sliced the knife down on one of Azurite's head, with a small squeal. She looked back, seeing two new heads greeting her. She greeted them back happily, "Sorry bud, you're fine now!"

Crystal also watched Roman cut off his own Hydra's head as well, and looked totally surprised, "Roman, you're braver than me, that's for sure.." She giggled.

Syn, excited by the teacher’s lesson plan, ran over to his hydra cage, got his hydra out, and chopped off a head, having it grow two more. Once this was done, he chopped off another and another, until the hydra had fourteen heads. Syn, deeming this sufficient, stopped, and his hydra was actually happy with him for once.

Then Syn turned his hands into swords and proceeded to spar with his hydra until the end of class. His swords weren’t sharp enough to cut more heads off. It was a powerful creature, but it couldn’t beat him still; after all, it was only a baby. Therian also sparred with it for a while with several different mystical creatures.

Mr. Beamon looked at the fourteen-headed Hydra, sparring with Syn. His face boiled like a tomato. 'SYN! Detention, after your next lesson, immediately. You are only supposed to cut one, not-'. He counted the heads quickly. '-eleven! Now, the hydra will be having trouble walking, and doing activities due to the weight of its head, until after the detention, when you will have used reverse powder on the hydra, and it will have 4 heads. You are not to spar with it either, how stupid? It is not even using its element yet! After you have returned it to normal, I will think of an activity, until the detention ends. If you try to avoid this, you won't avoid it. And you'll end in a second detention, which would take place the next night, and be even more tedious than the last.'. He walked back to the front of the group, and made a grunt of anger.

Jesse looked over to Syn, and saw the 14-headed Hydra. Guess it's what he deserved, he thought to himself. He grabbed his bag and headed out of the lesson, but he wasn't sure what lesson it was. He stopped Crystal when she got out of the lesson, and asked her 'What's the next lesson? I forgot... I left my timetable back at my dorm when I was organising, and this class IS outside of the school, I'd be late if I went to grab it.'.

Crystal watched the teacher shout at Syn, feeling bad for him, despite everything, the hydra just looked like it was having a good time. She put Azurite back gently, after seeing Syn get his detention, then got up to leave for the next lesson. She met Jesse at the door when he stopped her. "Oh, it's no problem, we just have History of Powers next, you can follow me!" She told him, then set off for the lesson. (@Pokéboy098 if you still want to be the teacher for this lesson, go ahead, if you or nobody else does, we can just skip)

Crystal sat down in the class, pointing to a desk next to her for Jesse. She waited for the teacher, wondering what this whole class would be like.

OOC I say we timeskip.

Syn tried to argue with Mr. Beamon but to no avail. However, he wasn’t planning on using ‘reverse powder’ on his hydra. He decided maybe he could steal the hydra, but then he got a better idea. After detention, he decided to skip his next class and go to the library. In the library were tons of books on spells and potions and various other magical powers. Syn found a book on how to create a powder that when breathed in by a creature makes it ‘die’. And by ‘die’, it actually is still alive, but its breathing stops and it look completely dead in every way. The book said that there is no known way of telling the difference. And so, Syn created this powder during the next class period and put it in his pocket, ready for detention...

Roman faintly blushed at Crystal's words of praise and he kept his gaze on Helios and vice versa, he turned his head to the teacher when he heard him yelling at Syn, in his mind, it must have been karma for stealing from him, but he knew detention might not hold him unless the teachers had tricks up their sleeves.

When he heard it was time for next lesson, he looked down at Helios one last time. "Sorry lil' guy, but I have to go now, I hope we'll see each other again." Roman said with a warm smile, Athena went over to nuzzle the hydra before they left for history class. Once in the classroom, he went to sit at whichever empty desk was closest to the door and sighed thinking how boring the lesson would be.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi looked at Atlantis as he purred at her. She gulped. Atlantis was a BABY. She took the knife and Atlantis quivered, she started to soothe it by talking to it before closing her eyes and swiftly cutting off his left head. She opened her eyes and relaxed, seeing he now had an extra head. She rubbed her hand against Atlantis' heads and stroked his back. Atlantis was bigger than the first time she saw him, and still very cute. He smiled at her with his four heads, his tongues hanging out. She looked at her Hydra then everyone else's. Hers looked bigger and a little stronger than most of the others, and she hoped next time she could spar with him. She put him back in his cage then headed for the cafeteria to get a bite to eat.