• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wishing Nights 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Right then, end of night #4. Congrats to Belle, and her incredibly kinky submission. x_o DoctorOak is scarred for life now.... [size=5pt]good job... >>"[/size]

Ahem, anyway. Main post updated with new wish, which may receive equally disturbing pics.

[glow=red,2,300]Night #5-Nemesis' Wish[/glow], "Nemesis isn't having the best Christmas, so this year, all Nem wants for Christmas is YOU!"

Here is my Yin Side (Vaporeon) and my Yang Side (Umbreon) ... just in case you stay in your good mood, or change into a bad mood, you have a choice!!

Creator: FrenzyPlant
Email: rfilipino@yahoo.com

HappyHolidays.jpg

Sorry if it is too big, just tell me to shrink it and ill post a link instead.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Wow, Frenzyplant, did you draw that? o-o

EDIT:
Nevermind, I'm not going to toy with you. >> The center of the image is good, but the present is not good at all. So I got suspicious. A quick google search revealed this. A dA profile, in whose gallery is this. Judging by your email, you're Filipino, this person's profile says they're Canadian, so you can't be the same person.

So if you stole that, what else did you steal?

Also, this submission by you to the TC topic. The card template was stolen from this Charm's member. As for the background art of the legendaries, another google search reveals this.

Further proof against you is your mediocre sprite work, which further lowers the chance that you actually drew those. You sir, are guilty of art theft, which is a bannable offense. Good riddance. ^_^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Okay, so I got kinda lazy, so I'm posting something that I've made not for this purpose(sp?), but it just fits so well with Nemmie's wish that I wanted to give this to him(plus the fact that I can't think of anything else for Nem).

FEmugshotofme9.png

An FE mugshot of me, made a few weeks ago. ;D See? Told you guys that I got lazy.

Happy Holidays, Nemesis! And a Merry New Year and Happy Christmas to you!

PS. My e-mails are shiny_eevee14@yahoo.com, or shiny.eevee14@gmail.com

Wait! I do have one for Nemesis, I drew it on paper (which was a mistake). My scanner hates me and doesn't work, my camera broke, and I'm grounded (indefinitely) from the computer with the good scanner.

I'll describe it.
My hair is blowing in the wind, but really the only thing to do so. I'm wearing a tank-top, and capris. My chest is, er, large... However there's a papery substance coming from there... And I'm signalling "Come here" with my hand. I drew my face to look more sexy.

*Thanks to baratron's post, I now know to draw a 6-pack in my other hand! And it's not "Lite", I can tell you.

Oh yeah, I may be able to scan it on Christmas. My mom's hinted at a new scanner.

EDIT: Oh snap, I forgot my email.
yamiangel.keira@gmail.com

Hmmm, not putting anything festivey in my entry probably wasn't a good move, but I was getting annoyed at it.

Plus, I'm humbuggy. :p

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Night 5 is over, congrats to Ben!

Main post updated.

[size=8pt]I know it's late, but it seemed like a waste to not at least give Nem a present after working on it P:
I had a doctor's appointment, which is a stupid reason to mis a deadline, but hey- whatever :3 Congrats to Ben.
Anyway-
This is just for giggles.
Merry Christmas Nem c:

merrychristmasnemgg1.png

I didn't shade it properly, mostly because now I have Baratron's entry to work on.
And my pupil's were dilated at the optometrist and now I can't see ANYTHING.
I feel like I'm high or something x:
ftw.[/size]

Merry-Christmas-Bara-chan.png

Damn straight - maybe he spells "Christmas" "Cristmas" on purpose.....damn 'h' is silent anyways...

-mumble-

-grumble-

.>

LOLOLOLOLz Merry Christmas Bara-chan.

I gotz you an adorable, fuzzy work-slave.

o.o

-pities poor l'il fuzzy kitten paperwork slave-

I'd color it afore posting, but I REALLY doubt I'll be able to color it by tomorrow's...er...later-today's deadline.

I will color it, though, if you want.~~

OH - and a bonus!!....(sorta)....

Bara-chan-X-mas-bonus.png

=DDD

LOLOLNOTANEDIT: Mah E-mailz are beingk rathofdusis@yahoo.com - Yahoo is Jewish, so I never check my email thoughs.

-TRUFFLES-

Wow, I won. :o

Belle, your cake picture is great! ;D

Phirefox, the kitten paperwork slave you got Baratron is really cute. *gives the kitten a cookie*

Baratron, I got you Shadow the paper marking dog.

serpentsanddoves@gmail.com

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
[size=8pt]I know it's late, but it seemed like a waste to not at least give Nem a present after working on it P:
I had a doctor's appointment, which is a stupid reason to mis a deadline, but hey- whatever :3 Congrats to Ben.
[/size]

It wont have helped that I had to do the news early last night so I could get to bed - but tonight's should be back at the normal time of "sometime after midnight".

On paper, for fun, I drew a robot with an "F" stamp, and his arm only goes up and down. In front of him, under the arm, is a conveyer belt with each paper in line to be "F'd". But this time I have something else as well...

[size=10pt]F![/size]

*I don't know if that's showing up large, I had to type this on my Wii.

INSTUCTIONS: Print off as many large red "Fs" as you have papers to mark. Now that the "Fs" are real, cover each one in clear tape. Now submerge each in water. Hold each in for at most a minute. Then rub off the paper from the tape in the water. The "F" should have remained on the tape. Now let each piece of tape dry. They should be sticky again when dry. Then on every paper, simply stick a piece of "F" tape on each paper. Serve with caution, these are almost certain to anger.

*The tape trick works for me, so if it's not working, I must've typed something wrong.

My email is:
yamiangel.keira@gmail.com

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Because I suck at drawing and spriting...

Here's my prezzie for baratron!
DSCF1552.png

I know it's kinda big, but I don't know how to make it smaller. I made the Plusle, Minun, and mouse by hand!
Plusle is the grader, Minun makes the notes (you know, when you need to write, like, nurse passes or something?), and the Mouse is in control of your computer. I also made a Mudkip, but I somehow lost it.... Hope ya'll like it!

My e-mails (again for the third time) are: shiny_eevee14@yahoo.com, shiny.eevee14@gmail.com, or eevee_evolution4444@yahoo.com (yeah, the last one you guys have never seen before, but it's the oldest out of the three)

Happy Holidays, Pokecharms residents! And a happy new year to you guys!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Aaaand that's it! Contest over! Congrats to Phirefox! That shouldn't stop the rest of you from posting though.

Main post updated,

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
All that work... making the Pokemon and forcing my mom to take the picture, and then actually making the critters that I made to stand up strait and then after the photo was taken, to edit the picture... was WASTED!? Doc, how could you? *cries*

Ah, well, I hacked into my friend's computer, so I can't post anything for the time being. But yeah,

Happy Holidays, ya'll!

And to those who celebrate Christmas...

[glow=green,2,300]Merry[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]Christmas[/glow]!

And a happy [glow=yellow,2,300]New Year[/glow] for those people who use the solar/sun-related calendar.

As for you mods and admins... hope Pokecharms will keep running smoothly without spammers, and I hope zathorg/Kohl won't try to hack into the Doc's account! See ya'll soon!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
All that work... making the Pokemon and forcing my mom to take the picture, and then actually making the critters that I made to stand up strait and then after the photo was taken, to edit the picture... was WASTED!? Doc, how could you? *cries*

Them's the breaks, but believe me - a lot of people enjoyed your picture, too. Those Plusle and Minun thingies are cute ^_~

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and thanks again to everyone who participated in this Christmas' contest ^^

[size=8pt]Congrats Firefox, that picture is adorable.
And oddly endearing. Awwwww c:

Merry Christmas All, here's to you guys for being such utterly fantastic people.
Cheers

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member

Not at all wasted! We greatly enjoyed your photo. The Plusle and Minun are cute (what are they made from?). Besides, you already won Night #3 ;).

Wait for the results of the entire contest to be posted ;D.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not at all wasted! We greatly enjoyed your photo. The Plusle and Minun are cute (what are they made from?). Besides, you already won Night #3 ;).

Wait for the results of the entire contest to be posted ;D.
Good point. I did already win once... and I have to admit, Firefox Phirefox Trufflez's kitty is really cute, so she deserved to win this time.

As for what the little critters were made from... i made them from beads called "crystal beads", but I'll just call them beads, and fishing line. Yes, fishing line. Fishing line is stong and inflexible, perfect for making bead critters (or bead Pokemon), unlike yarn and other stringy stuff. 'Tis hard, and I cut myself twice with the fishing line because I pulled on it too hard. My skin is like clay, and fishing line cuts me like clay.

I really appreciate all the compliments I got from baratron and Katie. ^^ Now I don't feel as sad. Thankies!

Maybe I should make a Linkachu bead critter for Katie on New Years... *goes off to bead office*

I drew & photographed something Christmassy today & I liked it, so even though the contest is over, I'm putting it up here to make up for the fact that I didn't enter this contest at all. (It's the attachment.) I don't think the writing came out very clear, so here it is:

Banner(I think this is readable, though): Merry Christmas from Mudskipper & her Mudkip!
Mudkip: I wanna wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I wanna wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I wanna wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS from the bottom of my heart!

Merry Christmas!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Is it possible that the mudkip is singing along to this song?

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad, Prospero ano y felicidad

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas!
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas!
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart! (darn caroling at church. I froze to death in the middle of the night, and I memorised half of my church songs! And I don't like memorizing!)

Anyways, I really like that Mudkip, Mudskipper! It's kute!!!

Thanks, and yes, the mudkip is singing along to Feliz Navidad. But it doesn't speak Spanish, so I put the English words.

EDIT: Congrats to the winners of the contest, you lucky things.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
.... so how am I going to get my runner-up prize? It looks cool, but... I live nowhere near Doc (I live in the USA, the country of hillbillies). And I'm still on my first year on Pokecharms, so I don't know much about this place. Is my prize a picture, or the actual thing? I seriously don't know.

But anyways, yay, more prezzies on Christmas day! Good job Belle and Tama, who got first place (and I seriously thing they deserve first, with their awesome pieces of art), Phirefox/Trufflez (and I think it should've been a three-way tie for first because Firefox's little kitty matches up with all of Tama and Belle's work), and Rocket X (he did well, too, compared to my awful pieces of junk).

And to Pokemon Trainer Ben...

I WANTS THE CHIMCHAR!!!!

Nemesis

Former Administrator
You win the prize, as winning the picture would be a bit silly. Someone will be in touch to get a postal address from you.

Thanks Shiny_Eevee. I was worried about being unable to send entries for the last 3 nights seeing as how we spent Christmas at a friend's house. The plushie would have been nice, but the Wiimote keychain and Mudkip bag (

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Of course the prize is the actual thing! :p That's why we said people who were under 18 need to get their parents' permission. Remember? "If you are a winner, we will be e-mailing you for your real name and address - so please make sure before you enter that it's okay for you to be giving out that information. Check with a parent if you need to."

Congrats to all the winners :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.