• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wishing Nights 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Right then, this topic shall be here temporarily for the duration of this event. Most of your questions have been answered in the front page update, which you can view here if you're lazy. The submission forms are in full story, but again, if you're lazy, you can also post them here.

Remember you only have 24 hours to turn in a submission for that wish.... PLEASE POST SOMETHING. >> We have no submission's thus far. Don't you all want the plushies or the keychain? >>

NOTE!: Deadlines; Alex will post the winner of each wish sometime after midnight his time period, he's in Northern Ireland mind you. So for Americans, try to get them in before 7pm eastern, 6pm central, and 4pm pacific. Also, since not every human being lives In America!... Here's this neat map: Clicky here kthx.

If you do submit your creation here, then you MUST also post your email, even if its in your profile, post the email so we can be sure to reach you. POST YOUR EMAIL!

ps. Vote for me for the staff competition or I will start PMing ban threats. >:0

Past nights:
Night #1-Linkachu's wish, "Since I already have the Master Sword and a Hylian shield, for Christmas this year my wish is to see Linkachu enjoying a new Legend of Zelda-related weapon/accessory."- Winner: Snapdragon.

Night #2-Sem's wish, "For Christymas, teh Sem wishes for a Sableye.... a Sableye on a sled."- Winner: Rocket X.

Night #3-Hypotenuse Man's wish, "For Christmas, Hypotenuse Man would like to get a game... not just any game, though. He wants his two favorite game series combined: EarthBound and Phoenix Wright."- Winner: Shiny Eevee.

Night #4-Prof. Cinder's wish, "A Christmas wish from Cinders would have to be her very own Wii. But, to make it that much more exciting, she wants a Doctor Oak and sporks as well, because they're her two favourite things in life."- Winner: Belle.

Night #5-Nemesis' wish, "Nemesis isn't having the best Christmas, so this year, all Nem wants for Christmas is YOU!"- Winner: Pokemon Breeder Ben.

Night #6-Baratron's wish, "As some of you know, I'm a science tutor. Lately I have had far too many exam papers to mark, and I hate marking. Also, it keeps me away from the forums. So I wish for you to invent something - a machine? a Pokemon? some other creation? - to do my marking for me."- Winner: Firefox/Phirefox/Muffles/whatevertheheckshe'scallingherselfnow.

Last night:
Night #7-DoctorOak's wish, "My wish this year, on the last night of Jirachi's Seven Wishing Nights, is that everyone that visits us every day, that becomes part of our community and everyone reading this right now has a very Merry Christmas and gets everything they wished for - just as we have this week."

Yep, that means no more submissions will be accepted into the contest, but that's not to stop you from posting them if you so wish. ^___^

And no, the good Doctor isn't really that nice, its code for "Kill youselves! >=O" But yeah, thanks for enterring everyone! Stay tuned for tomorrow to see the overall winners.

On behalf of the rest of the Charm's staff, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or whatever. >>; And have a friggin' awful-... errr... good new year.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
He's not bluffing, by the way. I've already had three.

Anyway, here's my entry:
ballandchainraichu.png

And Alex knows my e-mail.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
... Wow... that has nothing to do with today's wish, or the topic whatsoever. C'mon people! x_x
Warned.

wn1.png

"Hey, Linkachu, did you ever realize how messy your hair was?"​

[size=7pt]My email's snapdragon_sk at hotmail dot com.[/size]

LinkachuEntry.png

I don't think the Flute Boy will be needing his ocarina...seeing as how he's dead and all. >_>

dragon_doodle@yahoo, luvs.​

linkachurm8.png

LOLOLOOLOLEPICFAIL??
[size=3pt]Merry Christmas Katie OuO[/size]

Espoir.Remplace@hotmail.com c:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Since there have been issues with entries on today's wish, I will allow Belle's entry to be considered for the final draw. But this is the only exception I'll be making, please make sure you can get your entries in between wishes for the rest of the week if you want to be in with a chance.

[size=8pt]x3 Love you too Snapz.

And I'm sorry Doc, I blame the timezones P:
Just a quick question- Are we allowed to enter more than once? It may be a stupid question, but I don't recall reading anything about it ._.[/size]

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Gave you a basic time frame in the first post, so be sure to look at that.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
You can enter for every night - but I'd prefer it if people only entered in one submission per night.

If you come up with a better idea after making your entry that night and want to send it in anyway, you may as well, but if anyone winds up just submitting about 4-5 pieces of crap a day, it's not going to do anything more than have me delete their entries and disqualify them...

Oh snap, it looks like the front page form ate my entry for night 1 I thought I'd successfully submitted hours ago. There's still 6 days so it's not a problem. Anyway, here's what I tried to submit for your amusement.
index.php

serpentsanddoves@gmail.com

[attachment deleted by admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
lol hodge podge of art styles....If I don't win, I at least have something to give my friend for Christmas ;D

Sableyecard.png

Onoz, Sableye's stealing meh present...

jon_carl_2@yahoo, just for uniformity.

[size=8pt]
semgk9.png

:B

Merry Christmas Sem.
Be careful, else the sun might eat you. Or get all pedophile on yur arse.
(And for the record, my time zone is um. Something else. Whatever zone Australia's in. And I'm zone-stupid so I'm just gonna guess and try to use the american one you provided- 13 hours difference. Eh.)

lalalala Espoir.Remplace@hotmail.com because Rocket X did it o:[/size]

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
... something tells me you guys are going to make it tough to judge the winner for this next wish XD

Keep 'em coming! ^^

Why have one Sableye on a sled when you can have 2 Sableyes on a sled? ;D
index.php

[attachment deleted by admin]

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Pokemon Breeder Ben, if you're posting images, they aren't showing up. I can't find any kind of code in your post to make images show up either. So, unless it's just both of my computers acting up (which I doubt), you're posts are a bit... pointless.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Belle, Australia has three time zones, but you're at LEAST 10 hours AHEAD of the dear Doctor. Which means your deadline is at least 10am your time.

Also, added a smexy looking map to the main post to help with time zones.

I... I won? :'D I knew all those blackmail photos would come in handy someday!
I mean um.
SO.
Feel free to ignore this if I'm not allowed to enter on the other days.

The competition looks pretty fierce. I dunno how you convinced your Sableyes to hold still while you made those pictures.
I can't take my eyes off mine for a second or...
[size=8pt]oh for chrissake[/size]
wn2.png

Pokemon Breeder Ben, if you're posting images, they aren't showing up. I can't find any kind of code in your post to make images show up either. So, unless it's just both of my computers acting up (which I doubt), you're posts are a bit... pointless.

It's fixed now. Apparently attached files are shown at the bottom of the post only to the original poster and I didn't realize it because I haven't been reading the thread when logged out. Thanks for pointing it out.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I can see them fine...

If you want to submit for tonight's still, you've got about another 30-40 minutes or so before I post the next wish.

Okay, since there have been some issues with people not being able to see my attached images, Prof Cinders requested I try uploading them to ImageShack to see if that makes a difference. baratron, I trIed logging out and looking at the thread as a guest and I could see my attachments, so hopefully someone will figure out what's going on.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Meh, might as well give this a try:
HypotenuseMansgift.png

It's an army of Saturns at teh court!!!! (with Ness as their leader)

Seeing as I've never played these games before, I don't really know what the games are like. Hope ya'll like it, even if it's not much.

EDIT: Forgot my e-mail. It's shiny_eevee14@yahoo.com, or shiny.eevee14@gmail.com. Yeah, I made those e-mails especially Pokecharms.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Well the winner for my wish has been posted congrats Rocket X. But Sem loved all your submissions. :3 ... *sniff* I have friends now. ;_; ... *steals all sableye-art and runs.*

Main post edited with the next wish.

wn3.png

It wasn't until Ness figured out PSI Objection that his career as a defense attorney really took off.​

Night #3-Hypotenuse Man's wish, "For Christmas, Hypotenuse Man would like to get a game... not just any game, though. He wants his two favorite game series combined: EarthBound and Phoenix Wright."

Here is mine for Hypotenuse Man!! Voila!!
A Nintendo DS Game Cover showing both EarthBound and Phoenix Wright.

Creator: frenzyplant
Email: rfilipino@yahoo.com

EarthBoundPhoenixWright.jpg

Just wondering, did you guys managed to get my entry for night#3? I submitted it via the main site like you asked but I wasn't sure if it made it.

i sent it and posted it here just in case it didnt make it though. So this is like a back up and for everyone to see. I think you should do the same just in case it did not make it all the way through. Also, you should let everyone else see your work.

I used the form to submit my entries for nights 3 and 4, however I thought I'd post them for everyone to see.

Night #3 - Some game ideas just weren't meant to be...

Night #4 - I just up with the idea, but now I want a WiiSpork controller, even though I have no idea what it's good for...

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Right, little late in posting this but, congrats Shiny Eevee! The good Doctor will proceed to send you a face-eating envelope in the mail. ^_^

Erm, anyway.... >>" Main post edited with Prof. Cinder's wish. Along with a link for those of you who have no idea what a spork is and are too lazy to google it.

o_0 I scare myself now, this also makes for a lolzworthy personalized christmas tag. card etc.

lolhawtness.png

jon_carl_2@yahoo

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I... won? Okay, I wasn't really prepared for that... I mean, look at how low quality those Mr. Saturns are! And how unoriginal that idea is! But I'm not saying that I don't want someone else to have the glory of winning. No, I likes winning. XP

And... I have nothing for Prof. Cinders.I just don't know how to make Dr. Oak's hair, and I don't know what a Wii looks like, and I'm too lazy too go search on Google. And I suck at drawing. And I just can't sprite well. And I don't know how to make those awesome things that aren't sprites (that thing Rocket X posted for Prof. Cinders? That's what I'm talking about.) And I hate sporks. And I snuck on to my parent's computer and so I can't sprite on this one because if I save anything my parents will know I got onto their computer and then I'll get grounded. So...

No prezzy right now, Rachel. I'll make sure I'll make one as soon as my parents come back from Church Choir practice. It's a promise.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Also! Didn't notice it before, but I'm addressing it now. You don't HAVE to submit it via the form in the main page, posting it here works just as well. So if you post something here it will be seen and it will be considered, same thing if you use the form.

droakforprofcindersco2.png

[size=8pt]D:!
Professor, I swear I have no idea what happened, I was just, he just-
Well, I saw the way Doc had posed for RX's awesome submission, and I was going to go ask him for help with mine but on the way I heard these muffled noises from this store room so I opened it and he was in the store room tied up with the wiichucks (ftw) an' barracaded by what looks like a really badly drawn wall of sporks stuck in some dirt and now I'm scared D;

Between you and me, I think the Wii is staring x;[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.