• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

This is the RP thread for this discussion. If you would like to join, ask on the discussion thread. Do not ask on the RP thread itself, or join without posting on the discussion thread beforehand.

Emma waited outside the gate of Amour Area. She glanced around at the crowd. Some of the Pokemon she knew well, others were complete strangers. Overall, she just felt excitement welling up in her abdomen. She eagerly awaited the opening of the gate.

Choco had arrived a bit late, trying to clean himself, but to no avail. He stood outside the large and ornate gates of the Amour Area. He looked he didn't see Vanilla yet, but she might just have been hidden in the mob of love-seeking Pokemon.

Duro had arrived early to show off to some of the smaller Pokemon, who wowed over his large muscles. "Now, if you thought that was big, look at this!" He proclaimed, stretching his arm, and showing plenty of muscle. Really, he was mostly just waiting for Slippy, who was the only reason he came to the Amour Area. He thought she was extremely cute ever since he first saw her, and wanted to get together with her.

Leo saw Duro, and became furious, he repeated in his mind "That guy think's he's so strong well, im gonna show him strong" Leo ran over to Duro he then yelled "You call that muscle this is true muscle" Leo laughed at duro, and then flexed.

Duro cocked his head to the side, in the direction of Leo. He towered over the Pokemon, and sort of chuckled. He patted Leo on the head, and walked right back to his spot. He resumed flexing, ignoring Leo.

Johnny walked towards the gates to enter the Amour Area. It seemed totally peaceful. "This is gonna be sweet," he said to himself. He walked around until he saw Duro and Leo. "What's up guys," he said walking over to the,

Susanna followed close behind. She then noticed Emma. "Hey Emma!" She yelled walking over to greet her friend.

Grace walked towards the gates slowly. She looked around and saw Leo bragging with Duro. ashe walkhe d to a tree and watched the two Pokémon brag.

Leo growled, Leo then looked at his arms, and compared them to Duro's Leo then thought to himself "Maybe i am a bit weak, but i am smarter then him so bragging, about how smart i am will show him right" Leo then yelled at Duro "Wow relying on strenght, because your to dumb to use your brain" Leo smirked.

This little Espeon is getting annoying... Duro thought, glaring at Leo through the corner of his eye. He became a bit agitated, and spun around to Leo. "I don't need to prove anything to you!" Duro snapped.

Leo laughed at Duro, before saying "Getting mad because i'm right?" Duro laughed again, he then continued his sentence "Listen it's alright everyone is dumb in there own way your dumb in the brain, and i guess i'm dumb in the muscle" Leo then smirked again.

On their merry way to the Amour Area, a Vulpix and shiny Flareon could hear the upcoming tousle. The Flareon perked her ears up, eyes widened, as she started in the direction of the noises. "Ooh, a fight!" she cheered, bright red paint flying off her ears and tail as she made a run for the source. "I wanna see! I wanna see!"

Behind her, the orange Vulpix trotted after her, shaking her head but smiling despite herself. Man, she can be too much sometimes, huh? Still, gotta love her! she thought, laughing out loud as she headed after her friend.

It took nearly no time for Stevey and Kagami to arrive, noticing an Espeon seemingly picking a fight with a Dragonite, of all Pokemon! "Sweet Arceus up above!" Stevey called, incredulous, as the sight came into view, actually stopping in shock. "What were you thinking, man!? You're gonna get yourself killed!"

"She's right, you know," the Vulpix added, now walking at a brisk pace over to the Psychic- and Dragon-types, sitting down on the ground not far away from them. "This was a really stupid idea."

"Then again, I would love to see this go down!" the shiny decided, crouching in an athletic stance, bouncing from paw to paw. "Do it! You won't!"

"Stevey, you're not helping, mate!" Kit-Kat looked back to the fellow Fire-type for a moment, before turning to face the others once again. "Don't listen to her. There's no reason to fight, alright? Just break this up before someone gets hurt."

Malphas was flying fast. "Oh my Arceus, oh my Arceus... I am late!" Malphas was nervous. He had flown all across Kalos since he was a small Noibat, but he never assisted to such an excitement event. He visited all the cities of the region, he had traveled a lot, made new friends, and now, he was expecting to meet someone that wanted to share his liking of exploring the world. Kalos had become a small region for him, and he was expecting to meet some other Pokemon that could fill the emptiness that he felt all across his multiple journeys. He got calmer when he saw that the doors that lead to the Amour Area were still closed. he saw a lot of Pokemon there, waiting. He landed there. "Hello, hello! Excited for entering. I just can't wait until they opened the area. I am expecting to find someone that likes me and that enjoys adventures and..." Malphas continued talking and talking, ignoring everyone that surrounded him, ignoring the fight or the incoming Pokemon. Some of the Pokemon ignored him, other started to laugh... But it was Malphas being himself. As talkative and shameless as always.
Rose was expecting quite far of the doors. She was too shy for just approach another Pokemon and start to talk with them. "Will they like me? I am... Too especial, I don't know if they will fulfill my requests..." Rose was whispering. She was nervous, he didn't like the crowds. She started to groom her flowers, trying to be distracted. "This is useless, I will never find my love here." She just stared to the other Pokemon... Like waiting someone to appear and say to her hi or something like that. She saw some Pokemon fighting too... How rude they are... Not the type for me. She thought. Then, she closed her eyes. "Well, Rose... Let's give it a try. Just remember to be kind, try not to oversaturate them with your requests and... Most important, don't get too nervous."

Zip and Ooo raced to where they were opening the gate. They ran to a Serperior. "Heyyyyyy..." Zip said. He cut himself off. The female Serperior was charming. Zip had fallen into a trance. He was enamored. Ooo looked at Zip. He was staring at the Pokemon. "Hey, are we late..?" Ooo asked. She smiled. She looked off. She saw a Noibat. He was cute.

Rose turned and blushed a little. "Oh, he... hello". She said nervously. She didn't expect meeting another Pokemon now. Well, I suppose that it will be better to start right now. She thought. "My... My name is Rose. What about yours?" She said, very low, almost whispering. She blushed a little. Don't be so silly... It's just a Pikachu. A cute Pikachu, I have to say. Rose just reacted. She may have started badly with this. "Ups, sorry, my friends are... Are just calling me. I suppose we'll see each other inside. Bye" She added, very nervous. Of course, she was lying. She came all alone. She crept quickly and hid between some bushes. Rose, why are you so stupid?? She thought.

"Oh... Uh... It's-" Zip said. But the Serperior had already left. "Hey Ooo. When do you think the gates will open?" Zip asked Ooo. Ooo had already left. She walked to the Noibat. "H-Hey. What's your name? I'm Ooo," Ooo said. She was slightly blushing.

Malphas noticed the Umbreon. "Oh, hi... Well, I don't exactly know. I've just come and I thought that I was late. Some of my friends told me that I should come here. I'm just looking for other Pokemon that can fulfill my expectations. I just want to enter now and start meeting new friends and all of that..." The Noivern just kept talking. He spent some more minutes rambling. "... And that's how I got here". He looked to the Umbreon. "Oh, sorry. When I start to talk I don't stop. "And how are you? Why did you come here? What's your name? Something in mind, or do you expect to find someone here with the same interest, just like me? Can we be friends? " Malphas kept talking, quite fast.

Melody was holding her Sister Taylor as always she was trying to cause trouble, Melody saw a group of Pokemon and ran over to them ''Hey! I'm Melody'' She put her hand on her Hip and Taylor got out and then ran away ''Its nice to meet you'' She looked at her Arm noticing Taylor wasn't there ''Taylor!!!!''

"I'm Ooo. And to the first question... yeah. I came here to get a partner. And yeah, we can be friends!" Ooo said. Her blushing was getting more visable. Zip walked around, looking for Rose. He looked into a bush. He saw something.

Emma kept looking around, and started to get bored. She sighed, and curled up on a stump. She drifted to sleep, and began to coo in her sleep. She dreamed about an Umbreon, who she didn't recognize. In her dream, she was playing with the Umbreon, who had strange blue rings.

Leo yelled "Hey you're getting my ring's dirty ugh" Leo then calmed down, he thought to himself "I'm gonna have to apologize to this idiot" Leo then told Duro "Listen i'm sorry, okay so can you please stop"

"There you go! Good work!" Kit-Kat congratulated the two fighting Pokemon, going so far as to pat them on the back, even though it didn't even seem like they had heard her, before standing and trotting over to the front gates, sitting down and waiting a bit impatiently.

Stevey watched her friend leave, a groan sounding from the depths of the throat. "Aw, dang it! I wanted to see the fight!" Nevertheless, she jogged next to the Vulpix, sitting with her in preparation for the opening of the Amour Area. A couple Pokemon stood close by, but all she did was glance over; she'd meet them later. For now, the shiny Flareon concentrated on the gates before her, wanting to be the first one into the area of love.

Melody looked around for Taylor and found her Attacking Rattata's ''Taylor!!'' Melody grabbed Taylor and put her on a leash, she walked to the Pokemon ''Sorry about that! :'|'' Melody looked at her Roses

Slippy arrived at Amour Area, only to see Duro fighting with an Espeon. She scoffed and walked towards Duro. Her goo landed on the ground. She blushed a little and said,"Excuse me." She proceeded to walk to Duro. Upon arrival, Slippy pinched Duro and said,"Why do you get into mights with everyone?"

Grey leapt across the valley outside of Amour Area. He landed swiftly and thought to himself, Romance, I meann being the elgable bachelor I am, I must find a mate. Grey ran to the gate and stopped. He looked at a Goodra pinching a Dragonite and he laughed a bit.

Duro looked up to Slippy. The pinch didn't even hurt, and he chuckled a bit. "Y-You know me."Duro said, sort of surprised to see Slippy. He smiled as he looked at her, until he snapped out of it. "Excuse me." He said softly, not wanting to get in a fight with her, or let her see him look at her.

"Well, Duro, I didn't expect to see you here!" Slippy said happily. She gave nice, soft smile to Duro and looked him.

Grey rose to the occasion and walked to the gate. He eaved his tongue and his hand in sync. He smiled and said,"I'm Grey, The Greninja,"

"Heh heh..." Duro said, rubbing the back of his head, sort of embarrased. It's good that she doesn't expect... He thought. He saw her smiling, and he smiled back, happy to see her here. Duro sort of smiled and stared at her, zoning out, and just looking at her smile. Just then the doors swung open, and a voice announced. "The Amour Area is now open!"

Emma was jolted awake from her peculiar dream. That was strange... She thought, remembering the blue-colored Umbreon. She uncurled herself, and rubbed her eyes.

Before they could reply to the introduction of a Greninja, the Fire-type duo rushed through the gates, racing each other to be the first one.

Stevey won, of course, and didn't hesitate to playfully rub her victory in Kit-Kat's face as they marveled at the Amour Area. "Haha! Maybe next time, buddy! But might I be the first to say dang, this place looks sweet!"

"You can say that again!" the Vulpix replied, chuckling as she, too, spun around in order to see the entire area around her. "This is amazing!"

Zip noticed the voice. So did Ooo. Zip left the bush. "Well, see you later," Ooo said to Malphas. Zip and Ooo met up. "Hey Ooo!" Zip said. The duo entered the Amour Area. They saw a Vulpix and Flareon. Zip walked over to them. "Hey! What's your names? I'm Zip!" He said.

Slippy noticed Duro's smile and ran towards the gate. Her goo landed on Grey.

Grey wiped the pink liquid of his face and said"Hey, watch where that goo goes." Grey didn't mean to sound rude, but he was rude.Grey started to walk towards the Amour Area.

Kagami was the first to notice the Pikachu approaching them. Smiling widely but politely, she replied to the Electric-type's words. "Hi there! I'm Kagami, but feel free to call me Kit-Kat!" With a paw, she pointed to the shiny Flareon beside her, who had her back turned. "This here's St-"

"Stevey!" she finished the Vulpix's words for her, whipping around with a dazzling smile plastered on her face. "It's nice ta meetcha! Zip's a pretty neat name, if ya ask me!" Sticking her tongue out like a dog, she continued to look around at the Amour Area. "Isn't this place the coolest?" she asked Zip, glancing back to him for a moment. "This place is the coolest!"

"She likes to repeat herself sometimes," Kit-Kat explained, smile turning into a grin as she, too, turned back to the scenery. "Are you here with anybody, Zip?" she struck up a conversation, head tilted curiously. "This isn't me flirting or anything. I'm just curious, is all."

"Yep! I'm here with a friend. Her name's Ooo. She's probably out exploring." Zip said. He looked around. "Nice to meet you, Kit-Kat and Stevey!" Zip said. Zip smiled. He was glad to make friends. Even if they weren't going to be his 'Partner'.

Duro got up, and walked close behind Slippy through the gates of the Amour Area. He saw Grey complain about the goo. "Buzz off, no one likes a jerk." Duro said, passing Grey.

Emma walked through the gates, marveling at the magnificent scenery. She walked into the crowd of Pokemon, and began exploring.

Choco didn't see Vanilla yet, which worried him. He walked through the gates a few inches, but didn't move an inch from there, looking waiting for Vanilla. Without her, he would have no purpose there.

"I didn't mean to be rude," Grey trailed of after Duro and Slippy to apologized. Grey was a bit tongue-tied.

Slippy looked at Duro as he followed her. He smiled and saw a Greninja tailing them. She stoped and abruptly said,"Hello."

Ooc: Sorry, it was a bit rushed, becuase my finger slipped and posted it early.

Leo ran through the gates, right passed Slippy, and Duro, Leo thought to himself "I can't wait to find a mate, there are probably gonna be a lot of option's i think i should go for a fellow eevee"

Aeau walked through the, when he saw a Diggersby dash out of the gate. He looked at him as he ran by.
"Hm. I wonder what's that's about." He said, not really caring anyway.
He strutted through the courtyard, listening to some mellow music. Aeau was humming happily, until he bumped into a Vaporeon. He was jolted out of his zone, and abruptly opened his eyes to gaze upon a beautiful Vaporeon.
"H-Hi!" He said, surprised.

"Hiiiii," Lizz exclaimed. She had just arrived and was suprised to see another Vaporeon. She smiled and thought, Gee, he's kinda handsome. She noticed he had head phones, so she decided to start some small talk,"So, you like music?"

"Heh heh. Yup. Mostly mellow music. That's how I get in my zone. Soooooo... What kind of stuff do you get in the zone with?" Aeau replied, smiling. Gee, she's kinda cute. Maybe she could be my mate. He thought, looking at some flowers.

"I mainly like classic rock, It keeps me going, kinda like fuel for car," Lizz reassured,"I'm Lizz." She saw that he was looking at flowers. She looked at the sky and smiled.

"Cool. Cool. You wanna find some fun in this love-dovey place?" Aeau asked, looking back to Lizz.
He fiddled with some flashy buttons on his head phones. Hm... Looks like I'm gonna have to put on another song... Aeau fiddled with some more buttons on the head phones. He started shaking his head to the music.

Emma strolled around the courtyard, and saw a Shiny Umbreon. Is he that person from my dream? She thought curiously. She looked intently at him, from behind a bush, watching him.

"Sure, I'd love too," Lizz exclaimed. She smiled and looked around Amour Area. She really wasn't to into Lovey-dovey stuff, but didn't mind it. She looked at the sky and started to whistle.