• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

Johnny laid close to Stevey until he heard her faint breathing. He gave a grin. A final grin for that evening, and fell asleep. And with sleep and Stevey laying beside him, he felt at completely peace.

Emma smiled, as her mate laid down. She stayed seated, and looked down at him. Emma's tail embraced his, and she hugged her mate tightly with her forelimbs. "Still tired, eh?" She asked, playfully, as she laid all the way down, and rested her head on Kenneth's chest, licking it.

Slippy looked at Duro and smiled. She put her rag away an said,"Ya' know, I'm a terrible dancer, but okay!" She grabbed Duro's hand and blushed, hardly even noticing that she got her goo all over his hand.

Lizz sighed at Aeau," This dance isn't too great, I mean, we're hardly doing anything!"

Aeau looked up. "Hm?" He said. "Oh, sorry... Well.... Maybe we could spice it up a little." Aeau said, playfully. He ran out onto the dance floor, and started break dancing, and nodding his head back and forth to the music.

Duro bowed. "Milady." When he reached a standing position, he locked hands with Slippy, disregarding her goo. Duro did a very show-offy dance, sometimes spinning Slippy. He bowed her once, and leaned down to her. "H-Hey there, having fun?" Duro said, gazing into her eyes an blushing lightly.

"Yeah, I guess." Kenneth yawned heavily, now drunken with drowsiness. "And... I thought.. I told you to.... call me Ken..." He looked up. "Good Arceus, I can see the light! This is Fennekin McCloud.... Returning to... base...." Soon, Kenneth was fast asleep.

Emma chuckled, as she kissed her mate on the head gently. "Get some rest, Ken." She murmured into Kenneth's ear. Emma rested herself on Ken's chest, and thought. She nuzzled herself against Kenneth and purred in contentment.

"Yep!" Slippy said eunthusiatcally. The purple dragon started to blush more as she danced with Duro. She noticed the goo on Duro's hand sand imediatly let go. She stopped blushing and said,"I'm sorry..."

Lizz looked at Aeau and smiled. She joined him on the dance floor and said," I've been to better parties, but i think i can give this six outta ten."

Duro still smiled, and pulled Slippy closer to him. "Oh, it's all right, Slippy... Y'know... I kinda think it's cute..." He whispered, blushing.

Aeau chuckled. "Yeah, that seems about right." He said, and kept break-dancing, and shaking his head enthusiastically to the music. While he was break-dancing, he tripped into Lizz and landed right on top of her.

"Wow, calm down a bit," Lizz exclaimed. She was blushing, which was weird for he. She looked a Aeau and thought , Lizz, what would mom say," Calm down, Elizabeth!" "Shut up me!". She battled with her own consiousness.

"Really," Slippy was a bit more cheerful, but not that much. She still felt ashamed of her goo.

Duro leaned in very close. "Yes, Slippy. Don't be ashamed of who you are." He said, smiling at her. Duro pulled her back into the dance, and spun her around. In time with the music, Duro pulled her back in close, and smiled at her, blushing lightly.

Aeau panicked. Stay calm! Just like the music said! Aeau's mind reassured him, although he was so embarrassed, he couldn't move. All he could do was stammer half-apologies, and try in vain to move.

Slippy blushed a quite a bit more and said," Duro, I think your right, ever since I was Goomy I've been hiding myself."

Liz looked at Aeau and said," My real name is Elizabeth, I don't really share that with a lot of Pokemon." Lizz didn't stop blushing as she looked at Aeau's eyes.

Duro pulled her in even closer, and smiled. "You're beautiful just the way you are, Slippy." He murmured to her, and blushed deeply, looking into her eyes.

Aeau stammered, and looked into Lizz's eyes. "T-That's c-c-cool." He stammered, and started to gain control of himself. Aeua began to get up off of Lizz, extremely embarrassed.

"You really do..." Slippy leaned closer to Duro, she had completely stopped dancing and blushing. HSe looked into Duro's eyes and said," This is so unlike you..."

Lizz looked at Aeau and and sighed," Heyyyy, it's alright fam, I don't mind you falling on me." She was a bit cold when Aeau started to get up. Don't get up, She thought. She thought aloud so it ended up like this," Don't eee up...z"

Emma chuckled as her mate purred. She saw him get up, and looked at him. She rubbed against him more, and purred, smiling.

Duro smiled, and looked into her eyes. "Is it?" He joked. Duro looked into her eyes, and leaned in closer.

Aeau looked down confused. "I-uh..." He stammered. Does she want me to get up or what? He thought, wondering.

'I don't know what I just said," Lizz whispered," But don't get up." Her last phrase was much quieter. She was blushing a lot and looked Aeau in the eyes.
Slippy looked a Duro and whispered in his ear," Yes, quite a bit."

Grey saw all of the couples getting together at the dance. He simply said, "Woe is me."

"Mmm..." Emma murmured, pleasured. Just then, Kenneth woke up. She blushed, and looked up at him. "S-Sorry..." Emma mumbled, embarrassed.

Duro smiled. "Not for you, Slippy." He whispered in reply. Duro pulled Slippy even closer, embracing her.

Aeau blushed. "I-Uhh..." His voice trailed off, as he stood on his forelimbs over the blushing Vaporeon, and looked deeply into her eyes.

Ken chuckled. "It's fine. I was done sleeping anyway." He got up on all fours and kissed Emma's cheek. "You wanna go out for a walk? Either that, or the dance is still going."

"I guess, I really like you Duro," Slippy whispered," I guess i found a mate." She rested her head on Duro's shoulder and hummed a song she had leaned a long time ago.

Lizz looked at Aeau and smiled. SHe blushed wildly and asked," Are you a bit nervous?" She stared at his eyes and blushed intensly.

Emma chuckled and got up. "Let's go for a walk, sweetest." She purred. She rubbed against Kenneth's chest, and purred loudly. "S-Sorry, you're just so..." Emma stared into his eyes.

Duro smiled, and whispered into Slippy's ear, "I love you, you gooey mess." He chuckled, and nuzzled Slippy's cheek.

Aeau blushed profusely, and looked deeply into Liza's eyes. He stammered, and laid back down.

Ken walked with Emma. He glanced at her to see she was staring into his eyes. "Hmm?" Ken asked, tilting his head to one side and pricking his ears. "I'm just so what?"

lippy looked up and kissed Duro on the cheek. She couldn't help smiling wiped her goo all over Duro as joke. She then said," Well, I guess you the gooey mess now."

Lizz didn't say anything as Aeau fell back down on her. She simply smiled and blushed. She cuddled up next to Aeau.

Emma blushed, and looked away. "N-Nothing, Ken." She stammered, blushing intensely. I... She thought, extremely embarrassed.

Duro laughed, and rubbed his cheek against Slippy's. "Looks like we both are now!" He exclaimed, laughing like a hyena.

Aeau's eyes widened, and he blushed intensely when Lizz cuddled him. He smiled, and curled up around Lizz, smiling, and humming.

Ken was even more confused now, ears pricked up. "I'm just so what? Tell me. Please. It's okay; I won't be mad, whatever it is." He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

Slippy laughed and leaned back onto Duro's shoulder."This is fun and all, but do you actually want to do something."

Lizz cuddled up to Aeau and said," I l-o-o-ove you." She cuddled up closer to Aeau. Her emotions had gotten the best of her, which was extremely unlike like Lizz.

Emma looked back to Kenneth. "I just... I'm..." She stammered, looking away from Kenneth. She looked back at him. "I... I wish I could... mate with you..." Emma stammered, saying what it was quietly.

Duro laughed one last time. "Sure... Like what?" He asked.

Aeau blushed intensely, and looked at Lizz. "I love you, t-too.." He whispered to her. Aeau embraced Lizz tightly.

Ken remained silent for a moment, contemplating what his mate had just said. Mate? Curious. Suddenly, Ken broke into a huge smile, gazing lovingly into Emma's eyes. "Well, why didn't you say so?"

'I guess you suggest something," Slippy murmered. She really couldn't think of anything. She kissed Duro on the cheek again.

Lizz rolled ontop od Aeau and kissed him. She blushed heavily, turning her pale blue face into more of pink color.

Emma smiled, and sighed in relief. "I thought you would... Never mind that though." She smiled at Kenneth widely.

Duro yawned. "Well, how about sleep?" He chuckled, and kissed Slippy on the head lovingly.

Aeau blushed, extremely, and his entire face turned pink. Despite this, he held the kiss, and embraced Lizz tightly.

'I'm not opposed to hat, but I had other Ideas...." Slippy trailed of. She kept kissing Duro on the cheek. She leaned back onto uro's shoulder and smiled.
Lizz kept kissing Aeau. Her Blush turned a darker shade of red as she tihgtend around Aeau.

Duro looked at Slippy, curious. "Like what?" He inquired, smiling at her. Duro pressed his muzzle to Slippy's cheek, and nuzzled it.

Aeau felt okay with kiss now, and even passionate about it. He purred when Lizz embraced him, and embraced her too. Aeau rolled over once again, kissing passionately.

Ken shook his head, smiling, and kissed Emma's cheek. "I was probably bound to ask you sooner or later.," He whispered. "Oh, well. Let's keep walking." Ken twined his tail with hers and led her forward.

"The main reason Pokemon come to the Amour Area, t-o-oo ma-ttte." Slippy stammered embracing Duro's nuzzling.

Lizz noticed that Aeau's blush went away. She kisseed him more passtionitly and purred during her time to take breathes. SHe broke away and said," Should't we take this to a place that's a bit more private."

Emma smiled, and kissed Kenneth on the cheek. She embraced Kenneth's tail. She kept walking with him. Emma had a spring in her step, and was smiling widely.

Duro smiled slyly. "You sly little Goodra..." He chuckled. "Well, okay." Duro said. He grabbed both Slippy's cheeks, and kissed her passionately, and wrapping around her tail with his aggressively.

Aeau smiled, and looked at Lizz playfully. "Sure..." He said, smiling. Aeau nuzzled Lizz gently, purring.

Ken glanced at Emma and chuckled. "Looks like you're really happy now that we decided to mate. You're a lot more energetic, and your smile doesn't seem to be fading anytime soon."

Slippy wrapped her feelers around Duro's head and kissed him. She wrapped her arms around him. She the relizd that they were in public. She then sighed,"We probably should go somewhere else.

Lizz smiled and jumped up from Aeau. She pure withe excitement as hsetugged on Aeau's tail.

Emma smiled, and nodded. She squealed inside, and overjoyed.

"Enjoy the moment... 'Sides, there's no one around..." Duro mumbled, before going in for another passionate kiss. He rubbed against Slippy, and groaned.

Aeau looked around for somewhere suitable. He shrugged, and looked at Lizz.

Lizz smiled and jumped on Aeau. She started to kiss him again. She broke away and smiled.

"Okay then," Slippy groaned as she kissed the orange dragon. She felt around the back of Duro's head with her feelers.

Ken smiled. "You know, I'm pretty sure that just smiling and nodding is just an understatement of how you're really feeling right now. Come on, we're mates. Show me how you really feel. I won't get embarrassed or pull away, I promise." He chuckled.