• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Who's That Pokemon ? Riddle Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
snetonobre said:
That thing I wrote "The Legendary Pokémon" is a riddle. It's The Legendary Pokémon. Who is he?
RK9 AKA: Arcanine

I'm Flareon's brother from the second generation, if you mess with me I'll BITE you into submission.

Pff. Easy. Bite is a DARK move, you don't even needed to say it's from Generation II: it's Umbreon.

I'll won't post a new riddle because we still have that riddle from prj126:

"Pokemon who hatches from egg and evolves into a cool blue Pokemon."

Layene Silverlight said:
Hmm, Jigglypuff maybe?

I can outsing Jigglypuff, or any other Pokemon for that matter. But please don't get any dirt on my unevolved friends.

I know this is late, but it was Altaria.

prj126 said:
Pokemon who hatches from egg and evolves into a cool blue Pokemon.

Uh... Um... Phione doesn't evolve so it can't be Phione... But why else would the egg be mentioned, if you can get it somewhere else? Meh. My best guess is Phione.

Nope! Its Riolu ;D It hatches from an egg given to you by Riley ;D I couldn't have said its evo can read aura 'cause thats too easy :p
ANYWAYS...
My full power still needs to awake, but I already know I'll have a frozen thunder and a frozen flame.
[/quote]
Hmmm... tough one... Maybe Hitomoshi, first evo of Shanderaa?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. I'll give more hints, because it's too hard:

The power that still needs to awake have nothing to do with evolution, as it have none.

So far what's known is that he is capable of freezing the world.

If it's not obvious enough, next post I'll give more hints.

That's Kyurem? I think he is going to be the Gray mascot.

I annoy you at every cave. Batty I am, with a cry like: ZEHHHHHH-ZE-ZEEEHHUN~ (Ignore this... I suck at replicating cries...)

snetonobre said:
there are a lot of Legendary Pokémon that fall under the "ruthless" category.
Not necissarily, but I'll give another hint. I got banned from the Natural world for my ways.

snetonobre said:
I appear wherever there's sand, but I'm not so common as you may think.
Ok I'll give it another shot... Uhm is it Ryhorn?

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NinjaSaurus100

Q:I'm rutheless, and I'm legendary, also I'm NOT mewtwo.
A:giratina!!!!

ok um.....
im a grass dule type (meening grass and another type incase u dident know)
1st gen
if u need more hints ill think of more

NinjaSaurus100, Gen I Dual-typed Grass-type Pokémon is not hints enough. It could be any member of the Bulbasaur line, Exeggutor, etc. You also have terrible grammar, in this place we expect everyone understands the others, so correct it.

iFlare, if Giratina is the correct answer, just so you know he wasn't banned from the natural world, he created the Distortion/Reverse World for himself. Also, Ryhorn does not appear wherever there's sand. I'll give one more hint, but it's little: it appears not only wherever there's sand, but wherever the floor is earth, in any form.

Louie Forest, no Gen I humanoid pokémon wearn pants.

Um...Togekiss?
I am a 4th gen. poke'mon. my type is fire, my ability is Flame Body, and I'm known as a blast poke'mon. WHO AM I?!

You have given too much hints my friend: Magmortar.

New Riddle: "I'm new like the one above. We are normaly seen paired with each other, even though this brings no benefit."

is it magnezone (if not can i have some more clues)

I look like a dragon but its no by type and i have two pre evos

oh sorry i did not understand you th electrivire

i am mistaken for an evelution of a pokemon that spelt backwords is a type of snake

Easier than easy, Farfetch'd. And are you paying attention for when I say terrible grammar.

"There's something I always carry, but when I evolve this will become infused in my body".

Arceus. Better grammar. Well, I think that Rhydon to Rhyperior is a valid answer, but I was thinking about other pokémon. It's a Gen I Pokémon.

Still not yet. One more hint: this pokémon can never be without this thingy that becomes infused in it's body. You can't find him without that, nor you can remove that. Think it's pretty easy now. :)

Ancient and many forms, uh? I dunno. Good riddle, that of yours. ;)

A

Anonymous

snetonobre said:
Easier than easy, Farfetch'd. And are you paying attention for when I say terrible grammar.

"There's something I always carry, but when I evolve this will become infused in my body".

Cuebone!

I stink, nuff said

It's Cubone, but CORRECT!

Stunky, or Skuntank. If not then Yaburukon, or Dasutodasu. If still not, than Koffing, and Weezing.

Someone else will think of a new riddle. Right now I can't use my brain.

snetonobre said:
iFlare, if Giratina is the correct answer, just so you know he wasn't banned from the natural world, he created the Distortion/Reverse World for himself. Also, Ryhorn does not appear wherever there's sand. I'll give one more hint, but it's little: it appears not only wherever there's sand, but wherever the floor is earth, in any form.
Uhm Giritina's pokedex entry said it created the distortion world because it was banished.

Since Snetonobre didnt make a riddle, I guess I will:

I can use aurasphere and I'm blue, I'm not lucario or Riolu.

True, but Sinnoh myths says that Arceus created Dialga, to make time flows, Palkia, to make space stable, and Giratina, that created the anti-matter world to equilibrate the the natural world. Giratina is not evil, nor he got banished, it's his job, assigned by arceus, to live there and protect that world, or else the natural world would fall. We still have my riddle that no one answered: "I'm a Pokémon that appears wherever there's sand or earth, but I'm not so common as you may think". And about your riddle, it can only be Dialga.

snetonobre said:
Still not yet. One more hint: this pokémon can never be without this thingy that becomes infused in it's body. You can't find him without that, nor you can remove that. Think it's pretty easy now. :)

Ancient and many forms, uh? I dunno. Good riddle, that of yours. ;)
thanks it was unknown it has 28 formes and no one knows which came first it or writing and iflare thats a hard one

First, DO YOU KNOW PUNCTUATION?!?!

Second, I already solved iFlare's riddle.

Third, still nobody's trying to solve my riddle: "I'm a Pokémon that appears wherever there's sand or earth, but I'm not so common as you may think."

Status
Not open for further replies.